Magical Mystery Tour Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though Arnold almost fell in, Britney didn't let go of his tasty cock in her mouth. Instead her cheek turned inward increasing the pressure of her suction like she had no intention of letting it go.

"Oh Britney," he sighed. "I don't want to come in your mouth," he said pulling her head to him crushing his lips on hers, kissing her wildly. Britney responded fervently and their tongues writhed and stroked each other in the heated sharing of lust, mushroom soup, Doritos and pizza.. When she broke the kiss she turned around pushed her pants down and wriggled her bare ass against his hardness like a lap-dancer. Her back arched and leaned against him circling her forearms loosely around his head. He angled his head to kiss her delicious lips while his hands drifted around her narrow waist and moved up to gather her ample breasts under the shirt and dug all his ten fingers into each mound of flesh. The nipples tickled under his fingers as he mashed her generous twin melons in frenzy. Getting lava hot with excitement Britney encouraged Arnold to squeeze her harder and play her pale, stubby nipples.

"You don't look tired, are you?" Arnold croaked into her ear.

"Do I? When I get aroused there's no idle bones in me like if I'm in a dance," she replied turning her lips to his for more exchange of nibbles, light suction, lusty breathing and soulful kisses.

"You have to fuck me now Arny before they arrive," she said snaking her hand behind to feel his stiffness.

"Why is that so?"

"Because you're a sweet man, handsome, a good kisser and on top of that you're my savior, a knight with a shining lancer. And if you want to verify what I'm saying my pussy is damp like Niagara falls if you care to pat it." She said as her hand urged one of his busy breast-pawing hands to check on.

Arnold's one hand slid downward in front and stuffed it at the apex of her legs. Surely her pussy was damp. His hand jarred over the fleshy, succulent heart-shaped pussy and pushed a finger inside the slick, velvety seam. Her hands continued caressing his cock and balls while her hips shoved and shimmied against his questing finger.

By this time her pants had dropped to her ankles and she stepped out of them and Arnold had kicked his aside. Still with her back on him she moved a few steps toward the dinette leaving Arnold a moment and space to feast over her spectacular curves. She mounted one of her thighs across the top of the dinette.

"Fucking hell!" Arnold groaned as he ogled at those supple thighs separate and divulged a perfect view of the pussy to die for. He quickly grabbed her bare buns filling his stroking hands like he would to a basketball he was ready to throw for a shoot. Crouching down on his heels he scrutinized the swollen twin pulps of her gaping pussy. The outer lips of her pussy were a warm pink in contrast to the white pale skin of her groin. He held each of her cheek ass and parted them, screwing his tongue at her pink star.

Britney let out a host of giggles. "Hey, cut that out that's off limits. Stick to the basics."

"Off the beaten track is what I like to explore. Britney, your delicious!" he said darting his tongue into her hot vulva and then waving it to her skin petals like Da Vinci's detail paint brush. He sucked each outer lip and her nectar oozed in between his lips.

Britney shifted her position and sat on the dinette with legs spread apart so he could access more and she could watch him. He kissed along her inner thighs and then pry opened the peach melba lips of her pussy and slapped dash his tongue at the twitching sensitive petals of her most secret of places.

"Arny, fuck me now with your cock. I'm gonna fucking come right here! She bellowed. He rose to his feet holding his cock and began rubbing it back and forth along the furrow of her bubbling cunt, the wisp of golden brown pubic hair glistening from wetness. Britney reached her jutting clit hood with her finger and began circling over it. Arnold removed her hand and pushed his cock inside her. He felt his cock was dipped into a tub of boiling oil.

"Ohhh yes...fuck me Arny!"

Britney clung to Arnold and put her heart and soul into kissing him. The hot flush saturated her cheek and her neck. Arnold knew she was turned on as hell. Her swollen clit was getting pressure from his slamming pubic ridge. When she leaned back to watch his cock plough in and out of her she began to make whimpering cries. The obscene noises of their mingling flesh fueled their state of arousal to high gear.

Arnold scooped her butt and carried Britney to the bedroom without disengaging his cock. Both fell on a heap on the bed. The mirrored wall reflected their erotic coupling, his flexing butt and her glorious hips bucking for every downward thrust. She roamed her eyes from his screwed up face, his rippling torso and his cock skin stretched over the veins as it plunged into the depths of her tightening clench. He propped one of her legs on his chest, rotated his pelvis at every downstroke of his cock and played her clit.

"Oh, Arny, shit...I'm gonna come now...orhhh!" Arnold pumped harder and faster. Britney began breathing raggedly, her slacking lips emitting tiny gasps of pleasure. Watching her about to come was priceless. Her lips chanted, "yes, yes, yes!" until she screeched to her climax and her body convulsed into a chain of spasm.

"Don't stop, Arny, make me come some more."

"We don't have time, the raiding team must have arrived."

"No I've got some more coming, please."

"Jeez, Britney you're so beautiful when you came that I think I won't be able to hold back any longer."

Britney pulled down his head and kissed him, nibbled his lower lip and entered her tongue inside his mouth, pulled it back and a pleasurable sigh fell from her lips. A wave of shudder traveled through her arms. That finished Daniel off. His engorged cock spewed a river of sticky semen into her and with a half a dozen times more of slow but hard thrusting her pussy was filled to the brim.

Soon as his orgasmic bliss dissipated he pulled out from her and hurriedly retrieved her own clothes from the bathroom.

"We have to hurry Britney, here wear back your shorts and tattered shirt. You have to look as you were when I found you," he said slipping the shorts through her feet. However seeing her full round breasts rising and falling due to her panting breath he took the opportunity to paw at them once more and sucked her stubby pale chocolate nipples which he sourly didn't want to miss.

While Britney was trying to pull in the shorts, Arnold couldn't help but noticed her swollen pussy dribbling out the copious semen he had shot into her and they were running rivulets to her bottom. Seeing in his mind the CSI team trying to find evidence of rape in her, he dove to her pussy and licked like a maniac the semen between her plump lips, trying as much to clean her of any trace. He flicked around her clit until she was driven to another insane orgasm that made her body shudder uncontrollably.

Now clean your pussy we gotta go, ok?"

"Nevermind," she said now standing and buttoning the dirty shorts. She put on the tattered T and Arnold gave her a coat. Arnold dressed up his previously worn clothes as quickly as he could.

"Hurry up we don't have time. We gotta be there in that killer's lair when they arrive."

'Poof' another puff of smoke flashed and instantly they were in the front porch of the house. Arnold was back to his previous clothes and so was Britney. And the raiding team had arrived timely. They got out of their cars and took position, the swat team moving at prescribed action.

The killer was apprehended and after a brief talk with the chief officer, Britney was put on a stretcher and was lifted into a helicopter that would take her to the F.B.I hospital for the initial investigation and check-up. Arnold joined her in the ride.

Inside the helicopter Britney indiscreetly groped between his legs and felt his cock still hard through his linen pants.

"You're trouser snake is till alive."

"It'll always be with you."

Britney stifled a host of giggle.

"Thanks Britney."

"What for? I'm the one that has to thank you. You saved my freakin' life."

"Yeah, but you let me fuck you and it was a divine experience."

"Life itself is not just simply surviving, it must have sharing and giving to make it wonderful."

"I didn't know that you are also a philosopher," Arnold said. Britney's eyes were swimming with affection and amusement as well.

12