TMGS 01-04 - Midnight Snack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tmgsaga
tmgsaga
162 Followers

As far as Cindy could tell as she watched Erica's show, Erica had split into two equally sexy bodies. There were now two girls, equally matched, equally voluptuous and equally naked moving their bodies to the music. Cindy couldn't tell if what she was seeing was really happening: Where their two Erica's or did she just create someone else to dance with? Cindy decided to stand up and pull the white curtain down so she could see this new magic for herself, but as she tried to soon found legs couldn't move. She was magically glued to the seat for Erica was not giving away any magical secrets today.

The two girls continued to sway their hips in unison for Cindy. They caressed their own bodies and spun about so artistically and gracefully for her. They tossed their long hair about, spinning so that Cindy could see the curvy outlines of their slender yet busty bodies. Cindy continued to softly play with her own wet pussy as she watched these two shadows slowly walk up to each other and press their amazing shadowy breasts together. They now ran their hands along each other's sides, feeling their seemingly identical figures. This dance quickly dawned a lesbian theme as they licked at each other's mouths, holding their own breasts upward and squeezing them together. They wrapped there legs around one another, rubbing their thighs and hips together and feeling each other's soft skin. They seed to grind their bodies together, tossing their hair back and latching on to each other's hips as they felt their matching bodies.

One of the silhouettes lowered down as the other arched her back. The lower girl ran her hand down the center of the other's chest and she climbed down her sexy body, down her tights, and around her ankles. As the lower girl played with the other's legs and ran her hands up and down, the girl standing above grabbed hold of the other's head and played with her. She lifted up her left and put it on the lower girl's shoulder, allowing her pussy to spread before her face. The lower girl ran her hands up the other's inner thighs, brushing past her pussy before climbing up back to her feet and wrapping her arms around the other's neck.

Cindy started to breath heavy breaths as the two tantalizing figures got up close and personal. Cindy watched as they began to kiss passionately, letting their legs rub up against each other as their tongues visibly danced together like their bodies had done so well. Their tongues rolled around, licking and tasting each other. One of the girls sucked on the others, forcefully pulling it into her own mouth as she ran her hands up and around her large shapely breasts. Their kiss broke, and Cindy heard giggling from the other side of the curtain.

"Later." Cindy heard Erica voice say to the other, and then the two girl's embraced deeply once more. They spun about, kissing and groping. Cindy continued to massage her clit softly as she watched the naked silhouettes continue their dance. She couldn't tell which was which anymore as their shadows seemed to blend in, spinning around and around as they kissed with growing passions. Then in a final spin, Erica tossed her arms out from herself. Cindy looked up, and before Cindy could fully please herself she realized that the two girls were now one again; one sexy girl. Erica struck a pose for Cindy, now merely standing profile with her buxom breasts stacked upon her chest, her minuscule waist, and her round ass sticking outward. Cindy could only imagine what magical things had really taken place on the other side of that curtain.

The sole girl then walked up to the curtain, and latched onto the tops where it hung.

"Sorry, show's over." She heard Erica say on the other side of the white curtain, and with a quick yank she pulled the curtain down that stood between them. As the curtain fell down towards Erica, Cindy awaited her glimpse of her amazing naked body. However, as the curtain fell, Cindy saw that Erica wasn't even there. Like a magician performing a stereotypical disappearing act, Erica had ripped the vail from Cindy's eyes ... and vanished from Cindy's living room simultaneously. Cindy was left alone in her living room with the white sheet lying on the floor as the saxophone music ceased to play.

She found herself able to stand up from the chair she was left alone in her own living room. The imaginary girl Erica had vanished from sight. Yet she had successfully completed the task she set out to do for Cindy wanted to find Erica and get some quality play time with her luscious body.

Erica didn't leave her waiting, for Cindy watched as a sole arm merged out from her living room wall. Cindy walked up to this lovely lady's arm as it slipped through the solid wall, adorned with turquoise bracelets and silver rings in its fingers. Cindy rose and eyebrow as this hand seemed to beacon Cindy to follow it as it motioned with its finger tips. Somehow knowing Cindy had seen it, the arm then slowly tucked back into the solid living room wall ever so slowly, making sure Cindy knew what to do. Cindy did know what to do on account of her bedroom being on the other side of that wall. But since she could not walk through walls like Erica could, she would, like déjà vu, have to take the long way around.

Without waiting, Cindy found her way to her bedroom door and opened it. There she saw heaven.

Newly placed candles lined Cindy's bedroom and flickered as the warm night's breeze blew in her now open windows. A very sheer vail was attached to the tall posts of her Hannah-designed bed blew in the winds as well. It was through this sheet that Cindy could easily see black-haired bombshell Erica, lying on her back on her large bed, still completely naked and squirming with pleasure. It was through the billowing vail that Cindy watched Erica run her fingertips softly down her sides, across her epic breasts and down her impossible hourglass figure. Cindy couldn't tell if Erica knew she was watching her or not as she ran her hands back up her body, lingering under her breasts once more and pulling them upward with her hands. It was clear that Erica loved her perfect body just as much as the people who got to play with it.

Cindy licked her lips as Erica rolled over onto her stomach, presenting her ass and kicking her legs up, still wearing her light blue stiletto heels. Erica looked back over her shoulder at Cindy and smiled her sultry smile. She then rolled back over onto her back, and continued her 'take me now' squirm. She ran her hands along silk sheets, silk sheets that Cindy did not remember owning. Erica finally placed her hands beneath her body, arched her back, and softly sat up to face Cindy.

"Aroused yet?" Erica asked as she looked down at her own naked self.

"Very much so."

"Then why don't you get those clothes off ..." Erica started, and suddenly Cindy's tiny thong was pulled down to her ankles, revealing her delectable shaven pussy tucked between her juicy thighs. Her tank-top was quickly ripped down the middle as well, allowing her own pair of glorious breasts to spill out before Erica. Cindy had never been stripped of her clothes so quickly in her life as Erica finished her sentence " ... and come find out how real having sex with an imaginary girl can be."

Cindy didn't hesitate as she ripped off the remains of her pointless top and leapt from her standing position. Erica rested back down on the bed as the completely naked Cindy bounced on top of her. As Cindy touched Erica's body, she could feel Erica's perfection against her own. She felt her warmth. She felt her softness. She felt what felt like a very real person beneath her. She couldn't understand how Erica didn't even exist for she felt as real as any person she had ever had the pleasure of being naked with.

"I missed you so much." Erica told Cindy as Cindy lie on top of her naked body, rubbing their soft skin together.

"I just met you a few days ago." Cindy said, looking back down into her dark brown eyes.

"Well, I did borrow some of Hannah's memories of you. I feel like I have known you much longer." Erica then rose up and whispered into Cindy's ear. "I also know how you like to be fucked."

"Wouldn't be that great of a sex toy if you didn't." Cindy quipped back, and Cindy lowered herself down to kiss Erica's full lips. Erica welcomed her kiss as she wrapped her hand around Cindy's head and ran it through her hair. She slowly kissed Erica's lips, letting her tongue out of her mouth and meeting Erica's in the middle. They left their eyes open and smiled as they played, each knowing where the night was heading. Cindy had Erica, Hannah's personal sex toy, alone in her bedroom with a romantic mood set. As she lovingly caress this black-haired-babe's perfect figure, she started to think of how she wanted to use this precious evening with her. She hoped that Erica could stop time or something like that so that she could get Erica in every position she could think of, and even a few that only Erica could do with her powers.

"Sorry, I can't, so we shouldn't waste any." Erica said into Cindy's ear as she sucked on her lobe.

Cindy was suddenly looking at her wall as she was now seated at the head of her bed up near the pillows. Not only that, but she was now alone in her bedroom. She had thought that she was on top of Erica, enjoying the fact that she was sucking on her ear, but now she was seated at the head of her bed with her legs spread and her back against the wall.

In an array of white sparkles, Erica suddenly reappeared on our fours before Cindy. Her large breasts hung before her as she crawled forward along the silk sheets, still materializing before Cindy's eyes. As this hungry woman crawled towards her, Cindy realized that Erica could also teleport other people to where she wanted them to be; something that Hannah could do as well. Hannah had used it mainly for travel, but Erica seemed to use it to get into the right sexual positions.

"I told you we shouldn't waste any time." Erica said as she latched onto Cindy's thighs as she crawled forward, licking her lips as Cindy's pussy spread. She leaned up and kissed Cindy's lips softly, letting Cindy know that she would be the one giving tonight. Erica let the kiss linger, tasting Cindy's lips and letting her magic flow into her body. Erica broke her romantic kiss and saw that Cindy's eyes were still closed, taken back by the powers of her touch. Happy with her seduction and the overall bliss that Cindy was lost in, Erica smiled and lowered herself down Cindy's body. Cindy's eyes opened a she felt Erica kiss between her breasts, letting her tongue touch her magical skin. Cindy couldn't wait to have this ravishing nude woman take her in every way, and as Erica's mouth arrived at Cindy's pussy, she didn't have to wait any longer.

"Oh fuck!" Cindy cried as she felt Erica's exceptionally long tongue suddenly probe her clit. She moaned as she felt Erica's tongue climb deep inside her pussy at such an amazing angle. As Erica tasted Cindy's pussy for the first time, it was clear that Erica's breasts weren't the only thing that she was created for. Hannah had used her imagination to make sure that Erica was the perfect lesbian lover; equipped with a lengthy, full, and strong tongue. Her tongue was a gift to any woman who was lucky enough to have it touch their pussy.

Cindy closed her eyes and lost her balance as she sat on her bed, lost in the bliss that was Erica lying on her stomach before her and eating her out. She placed one hand on the bed beside her and the other hand on Erica's head to keep her balance as Erica moaned at the flavor of Cindy's pussy. She seemed to love tasting Cindy just as much as Cindy loved having her pussy licked by this bewitching woman. Cindy ran her hand through Erica's hair as she sucked on her pussy, pulling at her clit with her lips and licking her deep with her impressive tongue.

"You love my pussy, don't you?" Cindy said, taking control of this imaginary woman.

"I'll love you any way you want me to." Erica said as she paused from licking Cindy's pussy. She then took her hand and slowly slipped it into Cindy's pussy as she continued to talk. She rose her head up to Cindy's face as Cindy closed her eyes and welcomed Erica's fingers into her pussy. "Any position you want, we can do tonight. My magic is your magic to be used for your pleasure. That's why Hannah created me; to be the ultimate sex toy, remember?"

Cindy smiled knowing she would get everything she wanted that night. She let her hand roam through Erica's silky black hair as she closed her eyes and smiled. Erica slowly lapped up Cindy's juices, playfully flicking her clit with her gifted tongue. Holding herself up, Erica allowed her free hand to creep up Cindy's inner thigh. She squeezed Cindy's body, feeling her thighs as she continued to taste her pussy. Cindy could only spread her legs wider, hoping that Erica's fingers would climb deeper inside her.

But Erica's hands would not climb inside her. Instead, as Erica continued to allow her exceptional tongue to climb inside her, she wedged her hand between Cindy's tight ass and the bed below her. Cindy's eyes opened wide as she felt Erica lift her up from the bed ever so slowly with her one free hand. Cindy wasn't weightless, for she knew what it felt like to be weightless. Instead, Erica was lifting Cindy's entire body off of the ground with one hand. As Cindy felt her body rise into the air, she realized that Erica's strength was not reflective of her figure. Without any type of strain in her arm, Erica picked Cindy up off of the bed.

Soon, Erica picked herself up off the bed with her magic, levitating up after her tasty friend. As Erica continued to eat Cindy out, the two girls started to float ever so slowly off of her bed. Cindy ceased the opportunity to show off, and she closed her eyes and picked herself up, taking her body from Erica's hand and floating under her own will. Erica realized she was no longer holding Cindy up, and smiled.

"Getting better with your talents, I see?" Erica's voice echoed in Cindy's mind as Erica's lips were still firmly between Cindy's legs. Cindy didn't answer, but instead enjoyed her weightless flight, focusing on the feeling that Erica was giving her as well as maintaining her levitation. Higher and higher the two nudes floated in the bedroom, enjoying the warm winds as they blew around their sweaty bodies.

Erica pulled her lips slowly up from Cindy's pussy, and looked into her eyes.

"Come here." Erica uttered as Cindy's juices dripped from her lips.

Erica's lips were suddenly on Cindy's. She couldn't see really anything but Erica kissing her deeply. Having become victim to another one of Erica's forceful teleportations, Cindy could see her bed far below her over Erica's shoulder. She realized that she was now pinned against the ceiling and held their firmly in the air by Erica. Cindy kissed Erica back, tasting her own juices on her lips as her back was held up against the ceiling.

Erica pressed her bare body firmly against Cindy's, feeling her breasts against Cindy's as her whole body dangled high above the bed. She moved her knee between Cindy's legs as she continued to fondle her large bare breasts with her hands. She kissed down Cindy's neck as she floated her body firmly against Cindy with her powers. She loved Cindy like she was meant to, finding pleasure in giving pleasure. She floated down Cindy's body and found her lips drawn to Cindy's lovely breasts.

Cindy's hands pressed back against the ceiling of her bedroom, pushing her breasts downward toward Erica's sensational mouth. She spread her legs and bent her knees, placing her toes firmly against her ceiling as she leg Erica's knee press up against her soaked pussy. Never in a million years did Cindy ever think she would be making love to a woman this gorgeous while she was held up against her own ceiling nearly six feet above her bed. The two naked bodies swirled around each other on the ceiling, groping and touching and kissing in their reversed-gravity pose.

Erica pushed herself down from the ceiling and let her black hair fall behind her. She braced herself with her hands, and looked up at Cindy's lovely body as it lie above her against the ceiling. Erica smiled as she slowly placed her legs between Cindy's spreading her apart. Cindy coyly awaited as her imaginary lover prepared to escalate things even more. She tossed her hair behind her, allowing it to flow out, and then thrust her own pussy against Cindy's.

"Oh fuck!" Cindy cried as she felt something long and hard quickly climb into her. She was penetrated deep as Erica lunged against her, pressing her breasts upward towards Cindy as she arched her back. Cindy latched onto Erica's thighs with her hands as she looked down at Erica. She felt a plastic strap around her waist. Cindy quickly realized that Erica had created a strap-on dildo with her magic, and Erica slowly glided her massive toy in and out of Cindy's soaked pussy.

"Yeah ... fuck me, baby." Cindy moaned as her hung below her. Erica fell forward on top of Cindy onto all fours as she continued to glide her toy in and out of Cindy's pussy. She looked down with her imaginary eyes and smiled and she pleased her.

"You like my toy?" Erica asked as she continued to probe and penetrate Cindy's pussy with her strap-on. Cindy didn't answer by instead squirmed above her, rubbing her hands over her own excellent breasts. She ran her hands down her sides, and then around Erica's body as Erica moved in and out of her. Cindy's hands climbed up Erica's back, around the edges of her immaculate breasts, and then around the back of her neck.

"Kiss me." Cindy said, and she pulled the black-haired babe against her lips. Erica kissed Cindy as she fucked her against the ceiling. She couldn't help but increase the rate of her penetrating actions, thrusting her toy deeper and deeper inside Cindy. Her perfect ass bounced behind her as she drove her strap-on into Cindy's dripping pussy. Their breasts smashed together as Erica's body was pulled tighter against Cindy's. Erica leaned across Cindy's head and softly bit her ear as she continued to fuck her.

"How about this?" Erica whispered into her ear.

Cindy was instantly on all fours on the ceiling. Her brown hair hung below her as Erica was not fucking her from behind. Cindy was truly at the whim of Erica's magical powers, having yet again become victim to her teleporting powers. Erica had again put Cindy exactly where she wanted her to be instantaneously, and was now sternly fucking her with her powerful toy. In anyone happened to walk into Cindy's bedroom at that moment, they would see these two voluptuous beautiful women fucking upside down on the ceiling, one drilling the other from behind. They would be blow away by the sight of their sweaty naked bodies rubbing against each other. They would be in awe of their long flowing silky hair that was still under the control of the normal gravitational forces.

But this was not a sight for those without magical powers. This was only for them.

"I heard this is how you like to be fucked." Erica said as she stood on her knees on the ceiling, fucking Cindy's tight wet pussy with her toy. Erica ran her hands down Cindy's sweaty back as she punished her yet pleased her. Erica hung upside down from the ceiling, fucking her brunette friend from behind with powerful forces. Cindy tried to grip the ceiling above her as she too hung upside down, bouncing with every powerful thrust Erica gave her. She pushed back against Erica's sweaty body, begging for the toy to climb deeper and deeper inside her.

Erica gave her just that, and used her magical powers to increase the size of her toy. She pummeled Cindy's pussy, pushing her closer and closer to the point of a powerful orgasm. Cindy's teeth clinched as she felt the toy grow inside her. Erica gladly defied the laws of psychics to please her friend, and latched onto Cindy's hips to pull her even tighter against her. The bed below them began to shake, and Cindy's drawers of her dresser shook as if an earthquake had suddenly started.

tmgsaga
tmgsaga
162 Followers