TMGS 01-04 - Midnight Snack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tmgsaga
tmgsaga
162 Followers

"Cum for me, baby!" Erica cried as she knew what was happening around her. "Cum all over my toy."

"Yes. I ... yes!" Cindy managed to scream out, and her body jerked as she reached her amazing orgasm. Cindy looked up at her hands as she realized her entire body was now glowing white. Brighter and brighter her body became. She felt hot, lighter, and suddenly she felt nothing but bliss. It seemed as though the entire room around her was glowing. She couldn't feel Erica's powerful toy in her pussy. She couldn't see her hands anymore. She couldn't see anything but the room around her, and Erica calmly floating in midair high above her bed with a light blue strap on toy attached to her body.

She could see everything in her living room at once, everything but her own body.

Sun poured in from Cindy's window as her eyes came into focus. She looked around her bedroom, and felt the large comforter caressing her naked body from head to toe. She felt her naked figure under the covers of her bed and smiled as she then noticed something else that was a new and welcome feeling. For the first time, Cindy woke in her large bed naked with a gorgeous woman cuddling up against her. Erica, who's body was next to hers in bed, had her arm draped over Cindy's body and still quite asleep. Cindy looked down under the blankets and saw that Erica was still wonderfully naked; her giant breasts laying atop each other and her black disheveled hair covering half of her face in a sexy bed-head manner as she lie on her side next to Cindy.

On the occasions when Cindy had taken party in a lesbian romp with Hannah, she was used to Hannah leaving her in some magical fantastic way; wether flying out her window with her angel wings, soaring over the horizon on her magical flying bed, or just vanishing completely before her eyes. There was something warming about Erica staying the night with her in her large bed. Something romantic and loving that Cindy had not had in a long time. Cindy smiled as she looked down at this thirty-five year old naked woman, a woman who had blown her mind the previous night with her seductive dancing, her unbelievable nude physique, and her naughty zero-gravity lesbian sex.

Erica slowly opened her eyes, and looked across to Cindy. She smiled a morning smile and let her black hair remain covering half of her face. Erica leaned forward, and kissed Cindy softly on the lips. The kiss lingered as Cindy pulled this bodacious babe's body firmly against her own, feeling her fully naked figure once again as they lie together under Cindy's blankets.

"Morning, baby." Erica said as they looked into each others eyes, running their hands across each other's bare backs.

"I thought you couldn't stay long?" Cindy asked.

"It's not like I'm going to get punished. Besides, you needed some help putting your body back together."

"What?" Cindy asked, confused.

"Don't worry about it. Long story."

"Well, I'm glad you stayed." Cindy sighed a deep sigh and ran her hands around Erica's perfect face and hair. She looked into Erica's eyes and laughed a tiny laugh. "This is so amazing. You're ... you're not even real." Cindy said as she soaked up Erica's presence. She still couldn't believe that this fully tangible, erotic, creative, and gorgeous woman wasn't even real. She was just wished into existence by the powerful Hannah.

"Letting your imagination become a reality is probably one of the hardest magical powers to learn. I can only hope you can achieve it." Erica told her.

"I just can't understand how you managed to escape ... Hannah's imagination."

Erica laughed. She laughed in such a manor that Cindy felt like she totally missed something. She did.

"There is something you need to learn quickly about our magical powers." Erica started. She suddenly tossed the blankets off of both girls, revealing their naked bodies cuddled together on Cindy's large bed. Without hesitation, Erica lifted up off of the bed, and floated into the air. She graceful spread her arms out and moved above Cindy, straightening her curvy body out and simply standing in midair in the middle of Cindy's bedroom. Cindy sat up in her bed, pressing her hands against the mattress and propping her naked self. She looked up to Erica and again took in the breathtaking sight of Erica's naked body as it floated before her.

"There is one word that will sum up what I like to use my magic for ... besides pleasure. You will soon find truth in what I say when you start to go out and use your own magical powers for seduction and sex."

"That is?" Cindy asked as Erica floated before her.

Erica smiled as she prepared for another fun magical revelation. She wasn't even real and she was teaching Cindy more about her hopefully soon-to-be-developing magical powers. Erica closed her eyes, and took in a deep breath. Her chest expanded even more and she pulled the very real air into her very imaginary lungs. As she exhaled slowly, Cindy watched in amazement as her black hair became blonde. As air slowly continued to leave her, her hair started to shorten, her breasts seemed to shrink from their 'giant size' to merely D-cups, and even her legs seemed to become slightly shorter right before Cindy's eyes.

Erica finished her deep breath, and opened her eyes.

Cindy wasn't looking at Erica's face anymore, she was looking at Hannah's.

"Deception can be fun." Hannah told Cindy as she floated above her back in her own smaller but still to-good-to-be-real body.

"You!" Cindy giggled, realizing the prank Hannah had pulled on her. Cindy climbed up and then easily jumped into the air at her former roommate. Finding new ease with her magic, Cindy quickly soared up off her bed and playfully tackled Hannah in midair. Cindy's slammed Hannah against the wall, and held her there for playing such a magical trick on her. Hannah let Cindy hold her there, for she knew Cindy couldn't keep this wrestling game up. With Hannah's presence revealed, and her naked body pressed against her own, Cindy was bewitched by her beauty and couldn't help but slowly lean in and kiss Hannah on the lips. Floating together against the wall, a few feet off of Cindy's carpet, Cindy now looked into Hannah's blue eyes and started to put the pieces together.

"So wait, you were Erica?" Cindy asked.

"Yup. Erica can't 'escape' my magic. Please." Hannah said in a sarcastic tone.

"So you can turn into her? That's kinda hot."

"You would think that since you have watched me change my body type that I could go even further and turn into someone else completely, right?" Hannah pointed out, revealing her ability to morph into other people. She could become anyone for anyone at anytime and help live out fantasies of not only others, but of her own. "How about you revisit Stephanie, your old boss's nineteen year old daughter?"

Still pinned to the wall, Hannah suddenly morphed into Stephanie, the young full-figured beauty who Cindy was forced to seduce months ago. Hannah's short blonde hair was now long and black, her firm perfect D-cups were now Double-Ds with a little sag, yet full and fun, and her eyes were now a dark green. Now with Stephanie's face, hair, and lovely curves, Hannah placed her fingernail in her mouth and coyly looked back at Cindy. Cindy found herself now floating with a girl she had enjoyed in the past.

"Remember when you fucked me?" Hannah asked in Stephanie's voice. "I wanna do that again."

"But ... I ... wait ..." Cindy stammered.

"Oh, you did really fuck me. Hannah watched." Hannah said, pretending to be Stephanie. "But you didn't get to fuck those girls at the lingerie store, did you?"

Then before Cindy's eyes once more, what was Stephanie's became a young petite girl. Her huge breasts shrank to small B-cups, her waist and legs became super-slender, and her hair became short and brown. Hannah continued to morph into other girls for Cindy to look upon. Hannah, as this young employee of the lingerie store Veronica's Secret, eased her hands up Cindy's thighs as they continued to levitate against the wall. She let her tiny breasts brush against Cindy's trying to feel Cindy's shapely body.

"I've never really been with a girl." Hannah said as this young girl of maybe eighteen and pretending to be something she was not; innocent and pure. She looked up into Cindy's eyes with her own big eyes, and in a shy and bashful voice, she asked for Cindy's help. "Maybe you can teach me how to make love to a girl?"

"You're really having fun with this, aren't you?" Cindy asked Hannah, breaking the role play Hannah was trying to get into.

"Well, maybe you're really just a narcissist at heart." This young girl said as she continued to run her hands around Cindy's body. With those words, Hannah pushed Cindy too far. Cindy loved having sex with Stephanie in the past and Cindy wasn't sure how she felt about having the tiny young girl who looked like she was still in high school trying to seduce her. But Hannah morphed one more time, and it was one more time too many.

Cindy was now looking at herself as she pinned Hannah up against the wall. The Cindy who was now pinned up against the wall was simply smiling back at her with a look that made it seem like it wouldn't be much longer until her mouth was on her own. There Cindy floated, with her large breasts against a matching pair, looking at a face that she always saw in the mirror. Hannah had turned into Cindy, complete with her long brown hair, her perfect form, and even the fingernail polish that remained on her fingers.

"Next time some tells you to go fuck yourself, gimme a call." Hannah said in Cindy's own voice.

"Woah." Cindy said, and she pushed off of the wall. She left Hannah behind, and softly landed her toes back onto her own mattress, ceasing her flight. She spun around and sat down on her bed, confused that she was looking up at herself still floating against the wall "You just jumped up a few marks on the weird level." Cindy told Hannah.

Hannah, as Cindy, pushed herself off of the wall and flew over Cindy's bed, looking down at her with disgust.

"What, you don't wanna play with this hot body? You play with it all the time." Hannah pointed out as her toes dangled above the bed. Hannah ran her hands up and around her full breasts, feeling what Cindy's body felt like from her perspective. She caressed her curves, feeling her thighs and her sculpted ass. She moaned at the touch of her own hands, sending sexy shivers down her spine and shaking it out from her dangling toes.

Turned off, Cindy climbed off of the bed, walked around the floating Hannah, and walked towards the door of her room. Hannah watched as Cindy's identical curves walked away from her. She had been denied for taking her magic too far. Hannah floated there, as Cindy, unhappy with her magical friends decision not to have a morning romp. She could have easily latched her thoughts onto Cindy's mind, reworked her desires, stripped her of her inhibitions and her anxieties, and turned her into a horny sex fiend, but that wasn't her way. Instead, she watched Cindy shut the door to her room, leaving Hannah floating above her bed.

Cindy strutted her naked self into her living room, and saw Hannah sitting on her couch. She was Hannah, normal blonde Hannah, or as normal as Hannah could be with her lovely breasts now spilling out of a tiny yellow cotton summer dress. She lounged on Cindy's couch, her arms stretched out along the top of the couch and her legs crossed over, putting her juicy thighs on display. Cindy stopped and stood in the entry way to her living room, realizing Hannah wasn't letting her get away without a scolding.

"Well, if that's the way you're going to be, I'll just go." Hannah announced. She then hopped up from the couch, and stood before Cindy in her yellow dress. It blew softly in a cool morning breeze as Cindy noticed the double doors leading to her balcony were now open. She stood there, naked, look at the cute Hannah in her soft yellow summer dress. She could almost see her naked body though the dress as the sun poured in from the balcony. Hannah joyfully skipped over to Cindy, allowing her luscious thighs to peek out as her dress flew about. She stopped before Cindy, and gave her a sinister smile.

"I was gonna see if you wanted to go flying with me now that you are getting better at it, but I guess not." Hannah told her. "Next time, be a little more open."

Hannah then looked to the double doors that lead to the city skyline. She continued her playful skip towards the door, her bare round firm ass peeking out of the bottom of her tiny dress as it was tossed up with every gallop. Cindy slowly followed her towards the balcony as Hannah simply lept into the air without the intention of coming down. Her bare feet lifted up off the cement balcony with ease and she started to sail into the city out from Cindy's apartment. With her bare ass clearly visible to Cindy, Hannah let her arms out and flew into the sky like a bird. In her simple summer dress and nothing more, the blonde babe soared up higher and higher into the sky, leaving her naked friend alone with her sexual hang ups.

tmgsaga
tmgsaga
162 Followers