All Comments on 'Maid for Sex'

by sexy_jessie

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
eklipscheklipschalmost 17 years ago
Very Hot

Hi Jessie,

Very hot story and well written. Would like to see some more chapters.

xoxo

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was a maid for a family. I was 56 when Mrs Gillespie was pregnant,she is a 38 year old women,quite big. Her husband travelled overseas quite a lot. She was quite frank with me,telling me she wished her husband was back because the longer her pregnancy went the hornier she got. After her husband was away for 2 weeks, she asked me into her room,she came straight out and asked did I get horny when I was pregnant. I told her yes,she looked at me and said, well you know how I feel then ,I need to be fucked. Her hand went to her breasts and she squeezed and moaned as milk squirted from her.Help me,please, I moved to her and squeezed her breast,milk dribbled from her, she said I need more,please, I said o.k. and she stood and went to a cupboard and pulled out a huge strap on. Please put this on, I did so,my pussy was now quite damp, lay down,i did and Mrs Gillespie straddled me,her big belly standing out as she lowered herself onto the strap on and she slowly moved up and down,squeezing her breasts, milk squirting down onto me, a bit faster and she sat right down onto the strap on and orgasmed. I moved my hips up into her, she whimpered and sat right down as she orgasmed. Over the next 3 weeks of her pregnancy I tended to her needs, more than once my head between her legs, lapping at her pussy. I am still with the family,after the baby was born,perhaps because of how busy she was, I was not needed by her any more until about 6 months after she again called me in and got the strap on out, she said I wish to thank you, as she strapped it on and told me to lay down. She knelt between my legs,tonguing my pussy until I was very wet and then pushed the strap on into my pussy and fucked me to orgasm.We use each other quite often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A hot story with a bonus hot story - comment. NICE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous