All Comments on 'Maid to Serve'

by SweetJosie1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Fantastic display...love the 5 women together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
RED HOT

Loved this (and your other stories). Hope there is a part 2 to this one.

pusylvr69pusylvr69about 15 years ago
Maid me wet!

Any story that I read on here that can make my pussy wet, is a story that I will read again and again. I will read all of your stories eventually. Keep up the good work. A fellow author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MMMMMMM

woo the words cunt and fuck get me so horny and wet!!

Greyfox69Greyfox69about 13 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story. Keep on writing!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 11 years ago
Well done.

I liked the carefree style of this story, clearly a recollection, and you told it so well that I felt like I was there. Good dialogue throughout, and I truly enjoyed the tension between the slut and Mistress Julia (it was delicious). Time seemed to slow for slut in those moments, and I felt it also. I am glad for slut that Mistress Julia was possessive instead of vindictive; that might have been fun, but not as enjoyable.

I hope you will continue to grace us with your creations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loved it

I really liked your story,.. where is part 3 ??? I cant be the end,....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story would love to see what happens behind office doors. Maybe more maid time as well for both Mistresses Megan and Julia Pappasleaze!

kbone1kbone19 months ago

OMG! I loved this story!! More please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous