Maid Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Jim was wired with coffee when the second hour passed and the troop of staff to the elevator had slowed to a trickle then stopped. No one had exited the door for twenty minutes. It was easy to tell they were staff for without exception the waitresses from the exclusive area were beautiful even in scruffy jeans, though most wore expensive outfits testifying to the level of tips they earned. Not one of them distracted him from his anxious vigil. He felt too responsible, too guilty and too frightened for her.

Jones came by a second time and took his number and promised to find out what had happened to her. He had to force him home to wait knowing it was pointless telling him to sleep but advising the young man to leave the coffee alone.

"Don't drink either you may need your wits about you when I phone. Don't worry, whatever is going through your head it will be something completely different, it always is. She will be OK. She's probably working another shift to pay off the debt or might even be home by the time you get there." He clapped a big hand on his shoulder sending Jim on his way.

***

"My names Richard but I'm known as Dig Daddy Rich, my stage name. Just call me Rich." The big man told her. "So what is all this about? What's your tale, do tell." He commanded.

Melody didn't know where to begin. She told him about her husband then Jim came on the scene and even about the neighbour buggering her. She had to stop a moment and he gave her a glass of water. It was then she realised he hadn't given her a drink for a reason; he wanted her sober and alert.

It was shameful telling him about the games of sex though he didn't ask for details. Melody squirmed in heat remembering every thing they did together, how exciting and intense it was.

"Do you love Jim?" He asked.

"Yes I do." She sighed.

"What about your husband?"

"I love him too." She replied.

"Sounds to me as if he put you two together to make it easier for him to leave. Is he coming back?"

She hadn't thought of that. "I don't know. I just assumed he would." She described in more detail how the whole thing started while he listened with eyes slightly closed concentrating on what she said.

"It's difficult to know if he intended for you to just have an affair, a little excitement in your life, a distraction while he was away, or has he gone for good. The problem is how to contact him. What are you going to do if he doesn't return? Will Jim stay, does he love you?"

"Yes he does, at least he said he does." She pondered for a moment.

"Write down the phrases that control you and we can make a start on clearing this mess up. Your phone number too." He ordered.

Melody was more afraid of not being hypnotised than being vulnerable and helpless. She had become used to someone else being in charge; it removing her responsibility for what happened, what she did.

She heard him phoning but couldn't hear the conversation. Was he spinning some yarn to Jim about her not returning, ever? He had her completely in his power now and she was very unsure of what that meant.

For the rest of the night the big man went through everything with her. Every detail of the last few weeks she had to explore with him and undo. Like a web it had been wrapped around her, sometimes intentional at other times unintentional, all those influences had been drawn tight about her mind.

The sun came up and they both gazed out of the window at a new day dawning. The view across the desert was inspiring but she couldn't help feeling afraid. Would she lose both men in her life? This big comforting man had made several phone calls and she still wondered what he was up to.

"It is your life Melody. You only have one crack at it and you must make the most of it. Live it to the full and don't be afraid if it overflows sometimes. Jim will be here soon. Go and wait in the bedroom. I'll call you when I'm ready."

She no longer felt like a slut on heat, no longer hypnotised, but still under his influence. She was in his bedroom and would have been preparing herself for him only now she was calm. She sat back in a comfortable armchair wondering how things would turn out.

"Is he there?" Rich asked security on the phone. "Good, send him up." The phone sounded as soon as he put it down. "Ok! That's clear. No need for a written report. You were quick, I appreciate that. Does he have the message? No don't bring him back he'll have to decide to return or not." He put the phone down and sighed.

'It's funny how people react when they're afraid.' He thought. Something about money talking crossed his mind too.

He gave Jim a lecture leaving the young man looking ashamed.

"I promise to look after her, I love her. I really do." Jim said.

"I can see that. So now you must let her decide what she wants to do. It's her life, let her decide. Make it easy on her and support her wishes." The big man said with a firm grip on his shoulder. "That does not mean just moving out. She will need you in the next few days. So be there for her. Try to separate what you want from what she wants. End of sermon. Melody!" He called.

Tears formed in her eyes on seeing Jim and they hugged. She broke off and gave the big man a hug wrapping her arms around him tight. There was nothing she could say but look up into his face with a snotty smile of happiness and adoration.

He wiped her nose and slapped her ass. "Get outa here!" He said with a satisfied chuckle. He watched them leave hand in hand like innocent young lovers.

Deciding to take his own advice he phoned home. "I know it's only been a few days but I'm bugging out early. I need some loving from a good woman so prepare yourself honey, your man is on his way to your loving arms."

On the flight home he itched to see how things would go when the husband returned with his bad news. He could have had the detective set that up for him too but that was going too far on a very personal and private affair. The guy had learnt he had inherited the same illness as his mother. The late stage of the illness meant there was no hope, so he had just run away from it. "It's up to them now." He said quietly to himself.