Main Attraction

Story Info
They were in bed one night.
2.1k words
4.04
50.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neecer
Neecer
13 Followers

As always my stories are true with that said enjoy!

My husband his name is Tony mine is Jill. We are a very open couple, we both are very sexual people. It all started off in bed one night we were having some very heavy fore play. We both were talking very nasty to one another. I looked at Tony and told him that I wanted to give head to a strange men some time. The 3 things in this world I love to do is suck dick, be fucked and cummed in. God I just love the feeling of sucking a guy's dick watching him while I do it, the taste of it, have him fuck me hard and fast for all I am worth and then have him pump me full of his baby juice!

I like to feel the warmth of his cum deep inside of my well fucked pussy. Anyways back to the story, we were in the middle of some heavy fore play when i turned to him and told him that i wanted to give head to some strange men and maybe a little pussy too if the place and time was right. Tony was laying on his side talking oh so dirty to me fingering my shaved pussy squeezing my 40d cup tit ties.

He was telling me how badly he wanted to see me on my knees, tit's hanging out strange men feeling me all over while I had some stranger's dick in my mouth. Tony gets so horny seeing me with other men {and women too}. He just likes to watch there hands touch me and watch them fuck me, and to look into my eyes while I am having an orgasm.

He likes to take me home and eat there cum out of my freshly fucked pussy while I tell him how good it felt and how much fun it was.

Like I said he was talking dirty to me just about to get me off when he suggested we go to the xxx theater here in town sometime and try it, that just set me off, my nipples were rock hard and my pussy was flowing i was cumming so much , he got on top of me and fucked me hard with his 8 1/2" dick until I had a mind blowing orgasm .

He then blew his wad of cum deep in me, God I came again just feeling his dick cum in me. A couple of weeks past we were on our way home from dinner I was wearing a red and white sun dress with slight high heels had my blonde hair pulled up in a pony tail and I was wearing a red bra with a white thong.

We just happened to drive by the XXX theater. I think he did that on purpose. I looked at Tony and said, Tonight is the night honey, if you don't mind, I am in the mood for nasty cum swallowing , mind blowing fun! I think I gave him an instant hard on cause he almost ran off the road! We went in and Tony paid for the tickets, as we interned the theater we had to stand for a couple of mins. to let our eyes adjust to the light. While standing there, letting our eyes adjust I noticed several heads in the theater but, none of them looked like woman.

I also noticed or should I say smelt the smell of cum and the smell of sweat. We found some seats 2 rows from the back not quite to the end of the row. We sat down and watched the movie for several mins. Tony slid his hand up on my bare thigh almost exposing my thong. And I rubbed his bulge in his pants. The scene from the movie was getting me very excited, it was a threesome with two guys and one girl and one of the guys was black.

As Tony rubbed my clit threw my thong, my thong grew very wet. I was so excited, that I just barely caught movement out of my right eye. It was some guy in the same row moving seat by seat closer to me. That made my heart race even faster and my nipples even harder. When all of a sudden, Tony took his dick out and ask me to play with it. I was stroking fast then slow playing with his balls, giving him a first rate hand job.

Then i noticed the man was setting in the seat right next to me. When i turned my head to smile at him, I noticed two more guys setting be hide us jacking off. Tony whispered in my ear, Jill honey you don't have to do this if you don't want to, but, if you do have fun. I looked at Tony and whispered, I want to do it but, I don't know how to start it off, he said leave it to me honey. With that he pushed my head down on his enormous hard on. When he did that it made me even more excited then I already was because I was getting to suck some dick and I love to suck dick.

While I was licking his shaft I glanced up to look in his eyes and I noticed him giving a approving nod and no sooner then he knoded I felt the man sitting beside me running his hand up my dress. He pulled my thong aside then he rubbed my ass and teased my clit. While he was doing this I felt two more sets of hands, it was the guys be hide us one of them was playing with my tits and the other one helped the man play with my pussy.

Oh it felt so good having all those hands on my body and having Tony's dick in my mouth. I looked up at Tony with my slutty, lust filled eyes and he said have fun baby and got up and moved to the row be hide me where the guys were setting. But, they were now down on the row with me. One of the guys quickly replaced Tony's cock with his own. Then I started sucking his dick, it was an average size dick, 6 inches long, but it was kind of skinny. While I was sucking his dick the man sitting beside us was fucking my pussy with his finger while rubbing my clit with his thumb. Then the other guy that was setting behind us moved to the row in front of us.

While I was sucking the guys dick, I felt a set of warm hands unbuttoning the front of my dress, I glanced down to look at his hands and I noticed they were black. I watched him as he unbuttoned my bra from the front. I watched his black hands rub and squeeze my tits. That sent a rush of excitement down my spine and right to my pussy. I don't know if it was from the guy fingering my pussy and rubbing my clit or if it was from the giant black hands rubbing my white tits.

Oh that taboo feeling. Whatever it was I starting cumming almost uncontrolabley. While I was cumming, the guys dick that I was sucking , he put his hand on the back of my head and held my face deep on his cock. I took my hand and cupped his balls with that, that is all it took, he started cumming and I swallowed as much as I could. He came what seemed like gallons, but I couldn't swallow fast enough and it started running out of the corners of my mouth.

When he was finished cumming he stood up and put his dick away and said real loud, Thanks for the blow job baby and walked away. I went to set up and i noticed all the heads in the theater was watching me instead of the picture and before I knew it I was out in the middle of the isle surrounded by eight men. I was totally naked except for my high heels. I was on my knees taking turns sucking and jacking all of the men.

A couple of them came and left. I continued to suck their dicks, I was cumming while I was sucking. One of the guys laid down on his back next to me. I waisted no time on getting on top of him. While he was fucking my pussy I continued to suck dick, I glanced over at Tony and he was setting at the end of the row slowly jacking his dick, that set me off I started cumming again.

And that was too much for the guy that was fucking me, he shot his wad deep inside my hot , wet, pussy. I clasped on top of him, we was both sweating and breathing heavily. But, the men picked me up and placed me on a awaiting cock it was the black man that was playing with my tits earlier. God he had a big dick every bit of 12 inches long, and 6 inches around and black as coal.

Even though I was dripping wet, I still had a hard time taking him, you know for a complete stranger he was very gentle with me, he took his time, sliding that big black dick of his in me slowly inch by inch till it was buried to the hilt. He started slowly rocking, his big dick in and out of my tiny wet white cunt. We finally got a good rhythm going , then I had another dick in my mouth, I was again fuck-in and suck-in.

Then the black guy stopped fucking me and I didn't know why, but I soon found out. Then another man started to stick his dick in my ass, but God I am glad he had a small dick cause it was hard taking both him and the black guy at the same time. We finally got our rhythm down. I was filled in every hole God I felt so full and so good.

I guess it was to much for the remaining 2 guys to watch, because they started shooting their cum in my hair. And before I looked the guys dick I was sucking started to cum, but he didn't cum in my mouth, he pulled his dick out of my mouth, held my jaw and came on my face and left. The 2 guys fucked me for what seemed like an hour, but it was probably about 20 mins.

Then the guy in my ass, came in my ass pulled out put his dick away and left. Then the black guy pulled me off the top of him, I felt so empty without that enormous cock in me, he ask me to get on all fours, and he started fucking me doggy style. He fucked me hard with that big dick, I had orgasm after orgasm. He started to fuck me harder and faster, I knew he was getting close to cumming, God how I wanted him to cum in me.

He put both hands on my shoulders and pulled me close with one final thrust he buried his big black dick deep inside me, I could feel his dick throbbing as he came, I could feel him shooting his black baby juice deep inside me, so deep I could almost feel his sperm eating at my womb.

When he released me I fell to the floor exhausted and totally satisfied. While laying on my stomach I could feel his cum flowing out of my pussy down on my clit, a total erotic feeling. He stood up put his pants on and walked out the door.

Tony brought my dress over to me, he asked how I enjoyed the night. I told him that we would definitely come back here. Then I heard the theater door open again, it was the same black guy, he had came back. I was hoping he didn't want to do it again, cause my pussy was sore , my lips was red and swollen, but to my surprise, he brought some paper towels from the Men's restroom I guess.

He and Tony helped me to a seat. He handed Tony the paper towels. Tony was helping me clean off and get dressed. The black guy introduced himself, as he spoke in one of the deepest voices I have ever heard he said thank you ma'am, My name is Arron. I introduced myself to him.

He ask if we could exchange phone numbers so we might be able to meet again, I was glad to exchange numbers. And we all 3 walked out of the theater. When we got home Tony fucked me several times that night while we talked about what happened.

As for Arron, you will have to read about him in our next story.

Neecer
Neecer
13 Followers