Make a Wish Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took him a minute to respond to the onslaught, then he began to juggle her fabulous tits, palming her tight nipples to diamond hardness, making her purr louder and louder as he also began to thrust upwards into her tight body. He was poised at the edge of the cushion as she rode him like a wild stallion, moaning and purring. Sometimes their heads thrown back wildly, other times they consumed each other's faces and chests as she rode him for a long series of spectacular orgasms. Almost as one, they finally fell limp on the sofa.

"No, dear God, no. This isn't right," Steve said, almost sobbing. Huh?

Steve was looking at me as if I were a... monster? No, not quite. He was looking at me like I was a kid who did something really, really bad but was trying hard. I suddenly had a bad feeling about this.

"You never did really like Shirley, did you? You and the other guys. You all thought she was wrong for me, didn't you?" I nodded-barely moving my head. "God, this is MY fault. I shoulda told you this years ago he murmured.

"We were good friends a long time ago, but you guys- you never really grew up. You guys had no motivation or plan for your life. Shirley saw some potential in me, and she worked to bring something out in me I didn't even know I had. Sure, she nagged sometimes, and she had a nasty habit of using sex to manipulate me, but God, she also helped me get my degree and a better job. With her help, we have some real money set aside and some great plans for the next few years.

"You know why we stopped hanging out? It was because you were such a slacker you were holding me back, man! When we got together, it was mostly talking about old times and pipe dreams, griping about 'the Man' and our rotten jobs." He sighed, deeply and sadly. "She wasn't the reason we stopped getting together. I was. I just used her as an excuse, and she went along with it. She was perfectly happy to be the bad guy for me."

I was stunned. "But... but what you said earlier- the short leash, her choosing everything... What was that all about?" I stuttered.

"I never claimed Shirley was perfect. What I said was true... although I am not really sure why I said it all to you. She isn't perfect, but I love her... loved her as she was." He paused, reflecting for a moment. As he spoke, his voice was getting softer and more refined- losing the booming biker sound he used earlier. I also suddenly noticed that his clothing was nicer than he used to wear. The house was clean and tasteful- a far cry from how he used to live. I had not noticed, but his big ponytail was gone and his hair was cut in a flattering style. My God, he HAD changed! Did this mean...

I had to get out of there. I got up fast and was on the sidewalk before anyone could even get out of their chairs. Susan caught up with me and I brushed her aside. "Leave me alone" I growled.

"But what about these guys?" She asked, looking a bit scared.

"Have Jeannie fix things as best she can... whatever." I stormed off into the night, not noticing Susan and Jeannie watching me and looking at each other.

Hours later I was sitting on a park bench looking at a dark lagoon, thinking equally dark thoughts. How I had wasted much of my life. After all, here I was, at my age with my training, in a pretty much dead-end job and until I MADE them, no real friends- especially no girlfriends. Then, when I had a chance to make a difference, I totally destroy the lives of Susan, Jeanie, Brit, Shirley and even Steve! As I thought about it, the ripples of my despair grew- all the people whose lives THEY touched are now affected by my actions. God... oh God. The water was looking pretty inviting.

It would be so easy to just walk into it...

A rustle behind me barely registered. Then I caught a whiff of her perfume. Brit. She sat down beside me and did not say a word for a while. "Susan and Jeannie told me what happened," she began after about fifteen minutes. "You may be interested in knowing that they calmed your friend down and Jeannie worked on them a bit to try to figure out how to 'put things right' like you asked. It turns out that she did not need to do very much. Both of them were pretty happy with the physical changes, and Shirley was delighted with her 'Kitten' alter-ego. They just toned down the 'love and devotion' bit Shirley felt, but they left Kitten alone. Shirley even asked to make sure that she could change to or from Kitten by herself whenever she wanted to. I guess they were both rather surprised when Jeannie told them that you had already set it up that way."

I grunted. Big whoop. I was still a loser and a fuck-up. Brit was not done though.

"I think I can guess what you've been thinking about. You think you wasted your life and messed up our lives, Susan, Jeannie and me. You didn't. I asked Susan about what I was like before and she described an absolutely bland life to me that I cannot imagine actually living. Susan was so sad that you might think you hurt her somehow by giving her the new breasts and sexual outlook that she was almost in tears- she loves who and what she is now, and you did not affect her memories at all with her changes. Neither of us knew Jeannie before this weekend, but she blinked up what looked like a home movie of her life, and she thinks the same way I do- we thank whatever is behind your incredible powers that you did this to us." She hugged me warmly. "Come on, let's get back home. Jeannie and Susan are waiting for us."

The girls undressed me, got me something comforting to drink, and put me in bed. They each crawled in as well wearing sexy but soft and comfortable lingerie. It was warm, and soft, and reassuring... almost like being in your parent's bed in a storm. They were in constant contact with me, and I was a little aroused, but they mostly just held me and were with me. I fell asleep thinking that maybe things weren't so bad.

The next morning, I felt great! It is wonderful what a good night's sleep, some loving friends, and a morning blow-job will do for a guy's outlook! Over breakfast I outlined my thoughts. Nothing spectacular, the key thing was to use the power, for as long as it remained, with a goal in mind. Jeannie was going to help me ensure that my target would appreciate my intervention (I could not read minds, while she could if I was nearby and asked her specifically).

After breakfast, Brit went back to work and Susan, Jeannie and I headed to the mall. Brit was letting us use her platinum card to get a new wardrobe- after all, Brit and Jeannie got new clothes, new apartments, etc., and Susan and I still had to make do. Susan NEEDED new clothes to fit her new bod, and a wardrobe makeover was one step in the 'new me' program I was going to try (even though I had tried such things many times before! Maybe with Jeannie I could make it work this time!)

We were not just shopping for clothes, though. Susan also had us shopping for people to experiment on. At one point, our travels took us to the new "AdventureWear" store. I liked the dashing 'Indiana Jones/cowboy adventurer' look of the stuff, and I was always amazed at the female model they used for the women's clothing line- "Ashley Rain- Adventuress". Ashley was on most of their ads, along with what's his name, the guy they always used. She was a digitally enhanced image that was obviously based on Laura Croft and similar women, with a strong dose of Raquel Welch in her prime. She was always dressed for action, although with the rather tight and/or revealing styles she wore, one could only guess (or wet dream) about what sort of 'action' she was ready for.

I was torn between looking at the cool clothes for guys and the array of posters featuring Ashley (My favorite was the 'Ashley Rain-Adventuress by day, seductress by night' lingerie ad- I had seen centerfolds that were less revealing!) Jeannie and Susan excitedly got my attention and drug me to the front counter. As we found our way through the convoluted sales racks, Susan explained the situation to me.

"We found you the perfect victim!" Susan giggled. Jeannie chimed in that the girl was new to the city and had no friends or family, that she thought she was dumb, ugly, and worthless.

"But Master, she is none of these things. She just had a bad childhood and some sad things happen to her. Please, Master- can we try to help her?" I shrugged and said we could give it a shot, but I asked Jeannie to try to be ready to put things back if possible. She promised to be ready.

The girl at the counter was... a mouse. She was a plump and somewhat tall mouse, but a mouse nonetheless, with obvious acne scars. Her hair was medium length and medium brown, and it won't help for me to keep describing he- you've seen her a million times and forgotten her a moment later.

"Can I help you" she asked, looking at the counter and ground, when she was not sneaking a peek at Suze or Jeannie. Her nametag said she was 'Jana'.

"No Jana, but perhaps I can help you." I said, nodding to Jeannie. I took Jana's hand and said "I wish you were who you most wanted to be." The tingling, and I opened my eyes to see... absolutely no change.

What?? But I felt the tingle...

"May I have my hands back now?" Jana asked with a sparkle in her eyes that was not there a minute ago. I released her in a confused daze (yeah- I know- pretty much my normal state!) She ducked her head and wriggled off the dumpy wig, then peeled off some latex make-up thingies that changed the shape of her face. Some wiping with some chemical pads removed the last of her make-up. She popped out some colored contacts and shook her heavily streaked blonde hair out. She looked just like... "Hi. I'm Ashley Rain. Give me a hand getting the rest of this thing off, will you?"

Jeannie and Susan helped her undo the back of an outfit that was designed to camouflage her trim but voluptuous body. It had straps and padding to shrink or enlarge her bodacious body to fit the lines of the old 'Jana'. Soon, Ashley was standing before me gloriously nude except for bikini-style panties, stretching and rubbing at some red areas.

"God, I hate that outfit. Next time I do undercover market research, I'm choosing a more comfortable look! Excuse me a moment." She slipped into the back room and emerged a minute later dressed in the 'Indiana Jones' look she modeled in the huge posters- fedora hat at a rakish angle, white men's shirt worn tied under her otherwise unfettered breasts. Tight jodhpur-style pants hugged her ass and calves, and accentuated her hips. Her clunky hiking shoes just added to the tough but 'sexy as hell' image. She had a distressed leather bag slung over one shoulder as she closed up the store and led us to the food court.

We ate and talked... well, mostly Ashley and the girls talked. I, like most of the guys (and many of the women) just watched- especially when she moved her torso and her chest would just keep moving. Susan and Jeannie were about the same cup sizes, but Ashley's clothing accentuated every jiggle in fascinating ways. As she was sipping some hot tea, Ashley looked straight into my eyes. "So, if we fuck, do I get to play with them, too?" She asked, nodding towards Jeannie and Susan. I nodded, a bit stunned at the brazen turn of the conversation.

"Good" she said, standing up. "Let's go!" We had a mini-parade of beautiful women going back to the AdventureWear store. Ashley locked the door behind us again and led us to the employee lounge. Most mall stores had cramped back rooms, but these guys gave their staff a big couch and a mini-kitchen. Ashley had her hat and top off even as she was going through the door and had already turned to me.

She grabbed me and planted a hot, wet, tongue-full kiss that shook me to my toes! She grabbed my hands and brought them to her lovely breasts, then grabbed my dick through my pants and played with me, murmuring her appreciation for what was there. She smiled at Jeannie and asked to please dispense with our clothes and maybe pop up some good music. Jeannie looked at me and I nodded- then it was so. We were suddenly buck naked and some interesting music was playing- I was almost distracted by it trying to figure out what it was, but I was more distracted by the scene of three lovelies touching and kissing each other with the dual goal of pleasuring each other and exciting me. It seemed to me that Ashley really, really liked playing with the girls and I got the impression that for her, guys were more of a fun change of pace than a primary focus.

Susan slipped out of the knot as Ashley and Jeannie kissed. Jeannie looked entranced as Ashley seemed to kissing the willpower out of Jeannie's luscious body. The two blondes were so different that the sight was especially erotic. Susan sat beside me and gave me a big hug. "So, how did this one feel to you?" She asked.

"So far, it's looking like it's going to turn out great. Thanks!" I replied. I kissed her and she responded with a moan and slipped her tongue into my mouth. I had had so much sex lately that I sort of missed the cuddling (yeah, I know, I'm a guy. So shoot me. I LIKE cuddling warm, soft womanflesh!) We kissed and petted for several minutes until Ashley cleared her throat.

"Excuse me, are you using that?" She asked Susan, pointing at my erection. Susan smiled and told her to go ahead. She could play with it later. Ashley thanked her and bent over to run a hard nipple along the bottom of my shaft and tickle my balls. She went on to start tickling my sides and nipples. I was soon laughing and trying to tickle her back. She responded by shoving a fat nipple in my mouth, claiming to be trying to shut me up. I suckled and began to maul her teats as the mood shifted for laughter to raw passion. She pulled my head back savagely and kissed me harder than I have ever been kissed before.

She was still mashing her mouth and tongue against mine when she shoved me backwards onto the couch and began to bite my nipples and guide my raging hard-on into her seething core. God, she was so hot! I was amazed my meat did not sizzle as it entered her volcanic pussy. Even the juices dripping onto me seemed searingly hot. Her pussy was incredibly tight, also! She forced herself on me, ramming herself harder and deeper, jamming my cock into her oven. I had never felt such an experience before, and it made my balls boil.

She bit and nipped and sucked at my face, chest, and neck as I grabbed her tits harder and harder. I had never manhandled a woman like this before, but the more I dished it out, the more she moaned and the harder she fucked me. She pounded her hips up and down, jackhammering me into her. She was so tight that as she withdrew, she would lift me up a bit with her. It felt incredible and I knew I was not going to last long under the intense assault.

I had lost track of Susan and Jeannie until I felt a mouth at the juncture of Ashley and my bodies, sucking noisily at her pussy and my shaft and balls. Susan was playing with Ashley's tits and Ashley blindly turned to kiss Susan over her shoulder. Jeannie moved from our groin to feeding me her tits and mouth and rubbing Ashley's clit with a free hand. Ashley was trying to rub both other girl's pussies at the same time, but kept getting her coordination confused. I could feel the atmosphere charging up as we all built up to an erotic high. I suspected that Jeannie was doing something to help with the pacing... when suddenly all four of us came together in a massive rush of body fluids and noises.

Ashley smiled at me, and kissed me with incredible tenderness after such rough sex, then carefully dislodged herself and bent to clean my spent cock. Susan and Jeannie had found some warm, damp towels and were lovingly cleaning each other and Ashley. I asked Jeannie if she were up to restoring our clothes and refreshing us all, and she smiled and blinked her sexy little blink. I made a note to myself that in the future, magic disrobing is OK, but magically dressing again was a bit discomforting- things did not seem to go on quite right. Oh well!

Ashley broke out some cold juices and we rested in the afterglow for a few minutes, all sort of heaped together on the couch. I asked Ashley what her plans were.

"Well," she answered, "next month I am going back to Africa for some research and some R&R near the Great Rift Valley, then I was going to spend some time in India after that. When I get back, I've got to do some more market research at the stores again- but I have GOT to find a new and more comfortable persona than Jana." That got the girls talking about a new image for research, then new clothes AdventureWear could introduce, and before I knew it, we seemed to be part-owners of the chain and they were calling Brittany to get her input. I got up and walked out to stretch my legs and leave them to their plans.

Back in the food court, I pulled out my phone and was just sitting, playing games, and eating some ice cream, killing time. I was pretty much satiated sexually and just minding my own business when a trio of teens sat near me and began to gossip in that annoying style that the movie 'Clueless' seemed to inflict on our youth today. The words 'like' and 'for sure' peppered their talk, but they were just kids and easy enough to ignore. Well, they WERE kind of cute- especially the one with the Latino features and the thick black hair and show-stopping body well displayed by her short cut top and hip huggers.

Still, they were barely older than jailbait, and my balls were empty so I ignored them (except for the occasional peek). I would have left it at that but I noticed they huddled close and I heard one say to the others to check out the old nerd drooling over Anna. They giggled and shot surreptitious glances at me. I turned red, making them giggle even more, and began thinking about some payback.

I suddenly realized where my thoughts were heading, and reined them up short. Whoa, there big fella. They are just young and dumb, and playing silly mind games. I got up to clear my place, and started another round of buzzing chat when they noticed that I had a bit of a woodie from my contemplations. OK, enough was enough. I went over to their table and placed my hands on the back of one, and managed to get my other arm on both of the other girls as I asked if everything was OK with them. Their looks of disgust and 'eww' sounds only lasted for a second as my newest wish took effect. They stood up in amazement at what was developing before their very eyes.

First, they all aged a bit, filling out nicely with their new-found maturity. Anna, the Latino, grew even bouncier in the chest and matured into a Victoria's Secret face and bod. Tiffany, a slender cheerleader-type blonde, developed a model's facial structure and absolutely gorgeous blue eyes as she aged about three years in a few minutes. Her slender body developed some curves, going from a rather slim 30-18-30 to a more sensual 34C-20-34.

Tina, the last member of the trio, was a bit younger and seemed to be the follower of the group. She looked about 17, although she was really almost 20, with a button nose, freckles, and curly brassy hair. She changed the most as she grew about a foot and her figure blossomed from a simple stick to delicious bounciness. Her hair darkened a bit to a shiny auburn and the curls tightened up to give her a wildly sexy style.

For a moment, they forgot I was there as they admired the changes in themselves and each other, then they were further distracted by the new feelings they were developing. I had decided to make each one of them pretty much a bisexual nymphomaniac, and they were astounded at how sexy they were finding each other all of the sudden.

I was standing behind Anna at the time, and my cock was now in full blossom against her tight ass. She suddenly felt it there and shifted her position a bit, backing herself to envelope me with the globes of her buttocks. She moaned lightly as her body began to sway and grind back against me. I noticed a couple of guys sitting nearby watching all this and I suggested to Tina and Tiff that perhaps they would like to party as well. They quickly moved over to talk to their new victims as Anna and I stepped over to a set of inconspicuous doors.