Make Believe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calling out, "I want to see, too." Julie slid off the couch and wriggled on her back underneath Rita to get Rita's cunt right above her face so that Rita could continue her pussy licking. Steve and Rita both spread their legs apart to accommodate her. From behind Steve I could see Julie's head lifting with her tongue reaching toward Rita's clit. I grabbed a throw pillow and shoved it under Julie's head so she didn't have to strain. She alternated her licking from the clit to Steve's hairless balls and then around his pecker on his out strokes.

Rita had both hands under Julie and was holding Julie's legs straight up in the air while she licked. Every once in a while she moved her tongue down the crease to Julie's asshole. Steve in the meantime lasted quite a while because he had already cum once. It appeared to me as if Rita had cum at least once and Julie twice called out, "I'm cumming, Mummy."

By now Oscar and I were ready for more, so I tapped Steve on the shoulder saying, "May I cut in?" He backed away to let me in. To make sure she was ready for a rear entry, I licked up and down her ass crack a few times and lubricated the rear passage some more with the natural ointment my fingers harvested from her cunt.

As I eased Oscar into Rita's ass, Julie set up a commentary. "Oh, he's pushing it into her brownie. It's going waaay in. Can you feel it Mummy? Does it feel good? Now it's all the way in." At this point she quit talking and used her mouth to lick my balls and take one of them into her mouth. The combination of Julie's mouth and Rita's rear passage was a powerful aphrodisiac.

Rita's asshole is so tight I sometimes have trouble moving freely in it, but this day there was plenty of lubrication and I was pounding that warm clinging passage so hard that my balls kept popping out of Julie's mouth. But she, like a dutiful daughter, kept sucking them back in until they pulled up tight to fuel a burst of cum up Rita's ass.

When I pulled off Rita's ass that left the two women in a classic sixty-nine position, and they proceeded to suck on each other with gusto. As I went to clean up a little, Rita clasped Julie and rolled them both over so the smaller woman was on top. Rita moistened one finger in her mouth then pushed it down into Julie's ass crack and circled the hole. She cried out, "Suck my cunt! Give me this sweet pussy!", and proceeded to squeeze Julie's tiny clit between her lips. With her knees spread apart and her feet flat on the ground she began thrusting her pelvis up to meet Julie's drooling mouth.

Steve and I had a perfect view of Julie's rear end as Rita pulled the cheeks apart and pushed her moist finger into the entrance of the hole. She got in far enough to hide the fingernail before she started rotating it clockwise. After ten or fifteen seconds she pushed in another half inch then rotated it in the opposite direction. We could hear Julie's appreciative cries muffled by Rita's cunt. I remembered Rita describing how very excited she got from the vibrations of someone moaning while eating her cunt, and the memory started Oscar standing up again.

By the time Rita got that finger in as far as it could go and was rotating it clockwise again, Julie couldn't keep her mouth buried in Rita's cunt. She raised her head and chanted, "Fuck my brownie! Fuck it hard!" over and over. Her voice rose to a scream, and Rita removed the finger. Julie begged, "Put it back, I want more. Fuck my brownie."

Rita called, "Steve, I think your pecker would do a better job than my finger.. Get over here." Steve had been stroking his revived hardon and he showed no hesitation in kneeling down behind Julie and above Rita's face. Rita grabbed his prick, got it nice and slick with her mouth and moved it up to Julie's asshole, telling Steve, "Push slowly."

Julie suddenly cried, "No! It's going to hurt." and tried to pull away.

Rita held her tight, and advised, "Try to relax. It's going to feel good. Steve, keep pushing and hold still when you get all the way in."

Julie stopped struggling and went back to licking Rita's cunt lips. Julie had been opened up somewhat by Rita's finger and it didn't seem like Steve pushed too awfully hard before his pecker breached the sphincter and began sliding slowly down the dark passage. He stopped and stayed still when he reached maximum depth, and after a moment Julie said, "I feel so full but it doesn't hurt much. Not like I was afraid it would."

Rita instructed, "Start pumping it slow now until she gets used to it."

Steve began the slow pumping, and it wasn't long before Julie lifted her head and announced, "That feels good." And soon it was, "Really good!. Do it faster, Steve. Harder!. Fuck my brownie! FUCK IT! HARDER! FUCK! FUCK! I'M GOING TO CUM! I'M CUMMING!!!" I noticed that it didn't hurt the proceedings that Rita was again vigorously licking Julie's clit.

As Julie climaxed, Steve held still for a bit before commencing a slow stroking which would soon bring him to a boil. I'm sure his pleasure was enhanced by Rita's licking of his balls. Now Oscar was fully awakened and demanding to participate so I went to the other end of the entwined bodies to approach Julie's mouth. By sliding my legs beneath Rita's I could scoot up close enough to where Julie was licking Rita. With my hand under her chin, I lifted Julie's face and she welcomed Oscar into her mouth. I kept pushing forward until Julie almost choked, and I could feel Rita's short trimmed cunt hair against my recently shaved balls.

By the time Steve and I each pumped a load into opposite ends of Julie, I think she had climaxed at least twice and Rita had cum once just from the woman to woman contact. We all four lay back on the mat, and I continued the pretense - telling Steve, "I think you and Sister could have one glass of wine with us."

12