Make Me Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hugged me tight and I marveled at her long wavy tresses, falling down her shoulders like spun gold. I've never seen her wear it like that before. It usually is tied back in a pony tail or braided. When she released me from her fierce hug I noticed how sexy she had done her makeup. Smoked eyelids, deep red lips and even fake lashes made her look like a model with a hint of porn star thrown in. Even her perfume caught my attention with its alluring fragrance that was somehow familiar.

"What's that perfume you're wearing?" I asked as we sat down in the cozy booth.

"It's the same one Nancy was wearing last weekend at the party. She had given me some last year for my birthday and I thought it would be a good idea to wear something familiar so you and your bed doesn't have the scent of another woman on it."

"Good idea," seeing her logic.

"Besides, Nancy says it really turns you on," she stated with a sly smile.

"When did she tell you that?"

"Last weekend when we were chatting in the backyard. She told me a lot of things about you. It's funny how she opens up with a little wine in her," that smile getting bigger, "Why do you think I'm wearing these." She brushed her nylon covered calf against mine, "She tells me these are your weakness."

Fortunately the table cloth was long enough to hide what Elaine did next. She scooted closer to me then took my hand and placed it on her silky inner thigh. I could feel the heat coming from between her legs, it was intense. She leaned in close with her ruby lips next to my ear.

"They're seamless and I'm not wearing panties," her tongue flicked my ear lobe, teasingly.

I nearly came right there. I was desperately attempting to maintain my composure as I tried to move my hand away from her leg. She held it in place when the waitress approached to take our dinner order. I must have sounded like a drunken fool the way I was struggling to make my selection. Elaine on the other hand seemed calm, cool and collected placing her order. She was smiling and chatting with our waitress when she left as if my hand wasn't anywhere near her smoldering pussy.

"You need to relax," turning toward me again, "Just enjoy yourself."

I guess I had the illusion that if we kept what we were doing more 'professional,' if that was the right word, it would make this adulterous act more acceptable in my mind. I quickly realized no matter how I rationalized it as noble or helpful, it was still wrong. I had to put that out of my mind and finish what we started. Elaine's stunning outfit and sexually aggressive actions where eroding away the guilt I was feeling.

"Sorry...You kinda caught me off guard with your outfit. You look very sexy tonight."

"Thank you," kissing me on the cheek, "That's so sweet of you to say. I was hoping it would have a positive effect on you. I want to make sure you have a nice big load for me when we get back to your house. You can touch me anywhere you want, it'll make it more fun for both of us."

I don't know if it was my hesitation or my previous attempts to remove my hand from her thigh but she could see the concern in my eyes.

"Listen...Once this weekend is over, whether or not I get pregnant, we will both have to live with what we've done. I don't like the idea of cheating on Danny anymore than you like cheating on Nancy but it is for a good cause and that's what I'm focusing on. I think you should too. We might as well enjoy ourselves to help improve the possibility of getting me pregnant. If you or I are all stressed out, it won't help and I really don't want to do this for nothing." She released my hand.

I took in her words and had to admit that if we wasted this opportunity to get her pregnant because I was too uptight then the guilt would be even worse. I would let my drive to help and the idea it is a good cause be my 'moral shield' for the rest of the weekend. Elaine was looking into my eyes for a reaction or answer. She looked nervous now too so I decided to change that. My hand slid deeper into the V of her legs until I was cupping her wet sex through her nylons. There was a look of surprise that quickly melted into pleasure. Her legs opened wide for me, giving me better access. I could feel the heat of her excited pussy increase rapidly when my middle finger found her throbbing clit and began to orbit the sensitive bud. The steady flow of nectar was oozing through the gossamer material covering her womanhood and soaking my other fingers in the process.

"Oh my God you're making me so fucking wet," she whispered hoarsely into my ear.

"Good, because you know we shouldn't use anything but natural lubricants this weekend," I replied with a devilish smile, "So I had to see how easy it was to lube you up."

It was Elaine's turn to stare at me in shocked disbelief. When she understood I was no longer going to hold back or be distracted by guilt, a smile crept across her crimson lips. She giggled and I laughed then she kissed me firmly on the lips still chuckling. I stabbed my tongue into her mouth at the same time my middle finger drove into her wet cleft as far as her drenched nylons would allow. She made a sharp gasp followed closely by a long contented moan. I broke the kiss and eased the pressure on her pussy as I lifted my water glass with my free hand. The disappointment in her eyes faded once I spoke.

"Here's to getting you pregnant."

She raised her wine glass, touching it lightly to mine before taking a sip.

"Enjoy that glass of wine, young lady, because it's your last for the weekend." I could see the disappointment return to her gaze. "The consumption of alcohol can inhibit the chances of getting pregnant."

"Only if in excess," she countered, "How many times have you heard of girls getting drunk, having sex and winding up pregnant?"

"Lots but do you want to take any chances?"

The question hung in the air for a few moments before she gulped the remaining contents of her glass, setting it firmly on the table.

"Fine!" she stated sticking her lower lip out in a pout.

I laughed and she joined me and we continued until the waitress returned with our salads. For our remaining time at the restaurant we enjoyed each other's company like it was a first date. It kind of was but not in the traditional sense. We also teased one another to the point that I had a huge wet spot in my jeans and Elaine had to go to the ladies room after I had made her cum with my finger play.

***

I helped Elaine with her bag when we arrived at my house. I had barely made it through the door when she pinned me against the wall with her hand on my crotch and her lips pressed to mine. I eased her back from me after a few minutes of making out and looked down at what her hand was doing to my cock through my jeans.

"You'd better be careful or we might have us an accident."

She released my cock like it was on fire and took a step back. She removed her heels and took her bag from the entryway floor.

"Then we'd better get upstairs and get busy!"

She led the way to my bedroom and tossed her bag on the floor by the bed. Dropping her heels, she quickly unzipped the side of her skirt and let it fall to the floor as well. She came over to where I was standing and kissed me briefly then hastily climbed onto the bed. Elaine raised her ass and put a pillow under it then laid back pulling another under her head. She spread her legs wide inviting me to join her. I removed my shirt and fumbled with my belt and pants for a moment. I finally untangled myself from my clothes and stood naked at the foot of the bed, staring at Elaine offering herself to me.

I climbed onto the bed between her legs looking down on her magnificent body. Her legs were open, bent at the knee with her feet on the comforter. Elaine was still in her tank top and hose and she looked gorgeous. Seeing me staring at her breasts, she sat up and pulled the tight fitting garment over her head, tossing it aside. Her large C cup breasts bounced and jiggled when she laid back down. The nipples were erect and bright pink, standing proudly on her lovely globes. My hands went to her silken shins and slowly glided over the velvety material incasing them. I moved my fingers over her knees and down toward her smoldering sex. I could see her puffy inflamed inner lips flared open and plastered tightly to the sheer nylon she wore, her drooling entrance contracting in anticipation of being penetrated. Even her clit was trying to break free of its transparent confinement, tenting the drenched nylon.

Lowering my mouth to Elaine's angry bud, I flicked it with my tongue making her gasp as my hands moved down her trembling inner thighs. About half way to her treasure the hosiery became slick with her juices. I sucked and nipped at her stiff clit, causing her to writhe and squirm in tormented pleasure.

"What the fuck are you doing," she growled.

"I just want to make sure you're well lubri-"

"My juices are pouring outta me! Give me that cock and make me pregnant!" she ordered.

I pushed myself up and moving forward on my knees, I was about to help her off with her pantyhose when she viciously tore them open, shredding the delicate material with her nails. Her hand closed around my pre cum coated shaft, pulling it toward her clenching opening. She slid the head up and down her sopping valley, smearing it with her honey then put the tip at her entrance. I swear I heard it sizzle as I was forced into her vaginal canal. Her legs closed around my waist driving me all the way in until my balls met her ass.

"OH FUCK!" she groaned, holding me tight to her.

I sank in without much resistance and it made me think Elaine wasn't that tight. Boy was I wrong. When I bottomed out, her muscles clamped down like a wet vice on my cock. I groaned at the incredible feeling of her snug grip holding my throbbing member. She had taken all six and a half inches of my thick cock and was tugging and pulling at it with her talented vaginal muscles. I hadn't even thrust once, except the initial penetration, and I was feeling as if I would cum any moment, she was that good.

"Your cock feels so good inside me," she breathed in my ear.

"Well you have an amazing pussy. I didn't think I'd be able to last very long since it's been so long for me but if you keep that up, I'm gonna cum even quicker," I said feeling her muscles ripple around my stiff dick.

"You like that?" squeezing me again, "Do you think I could milk you dry without ever letting you thrust your cock in and out?" Another wave of pressure moved down my cock making me shudder and moan. "Mmmmm...Maybe I can. Let's see."

Elaine's legs clamped tighter around me, her heels digging into my ass. At the same time the vice tightened on my cock making me gasp. She was watching my expression with a mischievous smile, then she got a look of intense concentration. Starting at the base of my cock, her muscles undulated up the length of my shaft to the very tip. It was like a blow job and a hand job wrapped in a warm wet velvety blanket. As soon as the sensation reached the head of my cock it began again at the base. It was incredible. I don't think I lasted two minutes before exploding inside her. She shrieked when the first shot of my hot cum flooded her inner most recesses. It broke her concentration too. The nice rhythmic contractions became erratic and her hips bucked; she was cumming with me.

Her legs suddenly opened wide and my hips took over as if they had a mind of their own, savagely driving my erupting cock into her spasming pussy over and over. She was screaming, I was grunting and the sound of wet flesh slapping together filled the air. It sounded like a cheap horror flick or porno was being filmed in my bedroom. I came down from my orgasmic high first, collapsing on top of Elaine like a dead body; my twitching cock was still buried inside convulsing cunt. She began to relax a few moments later.

I pushed my upper body up to take some weight off Elaine and allow her to breathe more easily. My cock was shrinking and I started to pull out when her legs closed around me once again and her pussy clamped down on my deflating dick.

"Don't! Don't pull out yet," she begged breathlessly, "I want to feel you just a little longer."

I stayed motionless over her for several minutes until her sporadic contractions pushed my limp phallus from her pussy. She let out a disappointed sigh and allowed me to roll onto my back beside her. My breathing had returned to normal as I watched her draw her legs up to her chest with her hands behind her knees then allow them to relax perpendicular to her body, like she was sitting in a chair on her back. She repeated this move a couple times over the next ten minutes or so. I couldn't take my eyes off her shimmering legs. She looked over and caught me staring.

"Are you perving on my legs?" Elaine questioned with a raised brow.

"Sorry...I just can't help it."

"It's all right. Whatever gets you going is fine with me," she stated then turned on her side to face me. Moving her legs against each other she gave me a naughty smile, "Am I turning you on doing this?"

I just nodded, feeling self conscience about my obsession with a woman's legs in pantyhose.

"I'm sorry I didn't last very long for you," I said, trying to shift the subject.

"Don't be sorry," she replied with a dismissive wave of her hand, "The whole point of this is for you to cum in me as much as you can in what? The next 36 hours or so." She looked directly into my eyes, "Jake, frankly I don't care if you cum the moment your cock goes inside me. I'm going to do everything I can to get you up, as soon as possible, so you can do it again." Her hand moved to my semi hard penis.

"I've never had anyone do what you did with your pussy to me before. It was amazing."

"I've never had anyone cum from me doing that, not even Danny. I've done it a LOT with him and he just doesn't pop like you did. By the way, you shot a huge load in me. I could feel it squirting on my cervix; it was SO hot!" Elaine squeezed my cock for emphasis.

I could feel my cock responding to her touch but at the same time, all the water I drank during dinner was making its presence known.

"I'm going to need to use the little boys room before we get going again."

She released my cock and I rolled out of bed, starting toward the bathroom.

"Don't be too long...I'm going to need another one of your injections," she purred seductively.

I turned to look at her and she made sure to burn an image into my brain before I left. Her left foot glided across her right then over the ankle on its way to her knee; I could hear the delicate whisper of nylon as it moved. She pointed her foot to the ceiling and moved her left hand up her thigh, circled around behind her knee then back down to her glistening sex, accompanied by the faint hiss of nylon. Her middle finger dipped into her leaking pussy before moving to her upright clit. She slowly circled the tender nub, moaning softly. My cock began to swell in response to her sensual show.

"I thought you had to go to the bathroom."

Her words made me jump. They seemed as loud as a gunshot in the otherwise silent room. I quickly turned and entered the lavatory. It was all I could do to aim my cock at the bowl as it continued to grow from the vision Elaine left me with. When I finally returned to the bedroom, my cock was about three quarters hard but then I saw Elaine and it sprang to full attention.

She was now on her hands and knees, looking of her shoulder at me. As I slowly approached, she lowered her upper body to the bed, leaving her rounded ass in the air, her right hand cupping her drooling sex. I felt like a comet being drawn into a star by its powerful gravitational force as I climbed onto the bed. Kneeling, I watched her fingers parted her slippery folds. I could see her wet tunnel open and close like a hungry mouth waiting to devour my cock.

"I thought you had to be on your back with a pillow under your hips," I asked not really caring what the answer would be.

"Are you going to cum the moment you enter me?"

"No I just-"

"Then this is how I want it for now. Let me know when you're getting close and we can switch positions. Until then, fuck me like this."

That's about as straight forward as it gets. I wasn't going to argue with a beautiful horny woman, offering herself to me; not anymore. I moved closer and slid my now throbbing hard on up and down her wet valley, thoroughly coating it with her honey. When my cock entered her fiery tunnel, we both moaned. Her muscles relaxed and I sank in to the hilt, my balls pressed tight to her. Then she clamped down on me.

"Gotcha!" she exclaimed making me groan, once again in her tight vaginal grasp.

My hands went to her hips and I pulled myself from her warm wet grip until the head of my cock was just inside her opening.

"Ooohhh," Elaine pouted disapprovingly.

I smiled then slammed back into her. She yelped at the sudden impalement then moaned while I held myself balls deep inside her clenching canal. I pulled out again, slamming back in with a resounding slap as our bodies collided. I gradually increased the speed and soon was jack hammering into her. Her pussy was working overtime squeezing and pulling at my cock. Her silky feet curled over my calves and moved back and forth. She was definitely using all the tricks in the book to push me over the edge.

"That's it baby, fuck me hard. Fill me up again with your hot cum," she panted between my thrusts.

Her hand reached underneath us and fondled my swaying balls. She would tickle my sack with her nails then gently roll the cum filled testicals in their protective bag. Her sensory onslaught was having its desired effect. I couldn't believe she was bringing me close to orgasm so quickly. I wasn't ready to cum yet even if my body was signaling otherwise. I pulled out completely and roughly turned Elaine over, shoving the pillow back under her hips. My cock was back inside her before she could even get out a coherent sentence. Moving her legs to my shoulders I folded her nearly in half and resumed my urgent thrusts. The brief intermission gave me a chance to stall the head long rush to orgasm.

"OH GOD! Yes...Yes...Yes...Right there! Oh my God I'm gonna cum!" Elaine screamed as her body tightened.

I stopped thrusting and rotated my hips in a circle to increase her pleasure. Her shrieks and moans acknowledging my actions as successful. The violent contractions of her pussy was another good indicator she was having a monumental orgasm. It went on for a few minutes then she started to relax, that's when I resumed my hammering thrusts. I soon felt her tighten up again and reverted to my hip gyrations until she was finished. This time as I started thrusting I felt her pussy clamp down tight on my cock. I looked down at her and she smiled.

"It's your turn. Fill my pussy with your cum."

It was like a command my body couldn't resist. My balls tightened and unleashed a torrent of hot sticky cum into her womb. And just like the first time I came she joined me in orgasm. We thrashed and bucked, screaming and moaning in orgasmic release. It was like some beast had taken over my body. I drove into her as if it was the only way my sperm would make it to her egg even after the spasms had quieted in my lions. Panting heavily, I sat up allowing Elaine to unfold as my cock slipped from her twitching cum filled cunt.

"Wow...That was...incredible...I'm still...shaking from it...," she stated between gasps for air.

I flopped down beside her drenched in sweat and a mixture of our juices. My breathing was still a bit labored after that work out. Elaine began her leg lifts while watching me recuperate.

"You are an animal in bed," she said, "You pounded the crap out of me."