Make Up Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought it was supposed to put men to sleep." Her thrumming amusement echoed around the room. The light flickered again and the demoness gave it a bit of a skeptical look. Was there bad wiring down here?

"That's only when you have it right before bedtime. It makes me a bit hungry and the rush of energy to the brain. Well all the wheels start turning. Is my line of thought really all that odd?" As his eyes opened back up Eddie tilted his head to the left. Then he nibbled at the side of her foot, considered sucking on it. He'd heard that was erotic. How it could be he didn't have any idea at all.

"Are you going to eat me?" Her smile hinged on a single mote of amusement, mostly because of his contemplating look. For once Pi didn't even mean that in a dirty way, for now. She sighed expressively. Her bosom shifted with a small bounce as she did so. "I understand. I cannot fathom why you would wonder about such things, Eddie. If you did figure out the math involved, what would you do with it?"

"I suppose that might be the plan, to shut them closed forever." The mortal shrugged. After all he was just a pawn in a great game here. He didn't like it every much either. Did he really have free will? Oh hell, he should have stayed quiet about all this. This was starting to give him such the headache. He rested against the desk's side once more and fiddled with a drawer. "I don't know. I guess we'll wait and see."

"Maybe solving some sort of travel issue that will allow mankind to move into space? Now would that not be grand?" Pi fussed with her hair and found that she wanted a drink of water ever so terribly. She'd have to see to it that Aphex got some bottles of it down here. Part of her considered summoning him, but she didn't want to ruin the moment. Besides he was probably balls deep in Tangent. Her nose wrinkled but the expression quickly faded.

"Is it really space out there? I mean really?" He had to wonder now.

A small huff bubbled out of Pi and she gave his face a playful push with the ball of her foot. "As I have said a dozen times already, reality is what man makes it. So yes, there is outer space. It is just waiting for someone to figure out how to claim it."

"Oh. I suppose that makes some sense. Mmm, it's odd, isn't it? That it was all designed this way on purpose. Well that it was all designed at all. I mean that just puts a big crack into my world view." Eddie scrubbed at his hair.

After another slow breath she turned and rummaged in one of the boxes. A bottle of baby lotion was pulled out and given a wiggle before she glanced back to him. Her lips twisted into a sultry bit of smile. Her head was starting to hurt to, along with her heart. She had no idea where this was all going but she didn't like it. "Enough of this. I want my pillow talk and a rub down. Then all shall be forgiven, fair?"

"I guess?" Eddie blinked but relented when the bottle was shoved out at him. "I've not given a backrub before."

"Then it is a fine time for you to learn. Get up here." It only took a wink and a wiggle to make room to get Eddie where he needed to be. Pi cooed as the cold cream was drizzled along her back and purred when he put his hands on her. There, that was a thousand times better.

The room was filled with her pleased moans just as it had absorbed all of their sensual cries. Every last word of their very interesting conversation as well as precious juices spilled had been practically devoured by the building. All if it was of great interest to the hungry grounds of St. Agatha's. It was as if the very plot of land was waking up and demanded more and more to sustain it. How long before mere drops of blood and cum no longer be enough?