All Comments on 'Making a Whore: The Interview'

by black saphire

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 17 years ago
Brilliant

How can I book a girl from your agency?

Military MechMilitary Mechover 17 years ago
OMFG!!!!

Sir,

You have a definate winner here! An amazing story with exceptional writing. You must continue with this story line!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More Please

Great story. I also would like to se more in this line of stories. Maybe more with Viv. And other girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A good story too many clcihes

This story line is familiar and the episode is well writen but it is so stuffed with cliches that I could not bother to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story ...

...but where is the condom. No self respecting escort goes bareback - especially if they work for an agency. I know this is fiction but at least acknowledge the fact in someway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Honest Review

I've read this story and here is my honest review...

Plot - Simple enough but there is a story-line. Not just mindless banging.

Quality of story - Not A+ quality but neither was it trashy. Good build-up. Lots of sensuality. Vivid imagination.

Grammar - Repetition of words like coyly, giggle, slyly and you are confusing your determiner (your) with pronoun (you're). Get it fix and your story will flow smoother.

Eroticism - Yes, it's steamily hot. Your heroine is one hell of a sex kitten. I almost wanked myself. Well, almost. (Self control)

Overall of the story - If you're looking for a story to give you a hard-on this will definitely do it.

Thank you for a neat read.

sailor2924sailor2924over 17 years ago
Tasteful, Erotic and Steamy!

This story had a new twist that is seldom offered. I think it was sensational. Can we have another "interview" type story?

HughJardHughJardover 17 years ago
wonderful new character...

She's a wonderful new character. I want to read more about her. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
regarding the "where is the condom" comment!

Thank God (!) Literotica is not PC on this topic!!

Since the story doesn't use condoms, I guess that means that it will have to be X-rated and not PG-rated!!

maverick62maverick62about 16 years ago
Great Story

Well written story. Can't wait for ensuing chapters.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
Very good start

Well written and sexy as hell look forward to more.

Posy_ChurchgatePosy_Churchgateover 7 years ago
High class

She is very sexy & the writing is good - only marred by the occasional choice of harsh words amongst the more descriptive passages - I'd always prefer to read 'pussy' than 'twat'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous