Making a Woman of McKenzie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, why?"

"You just sound out of breath."

Her mom laughed a little. "Oh, I just ran into the cleaners to drop off some laundry. Guess I went a little faster than I thought."

McKenzie knew she had to get off the phone before she just plain got off, so she said, "Okay. So I'll see you in thirty?"

"Yes, baby. I love you. See you then."

She strained to make her voice sound normal. "Love you, too, Mom. Bye." She hung up the phone and furiously rubbed her clit. It only took a moment before another orgasm jolted through her body. She collapsed backwards, but still had the presence of mind to hold the dildo inside before she squeezed it out again. She arched her back, raising her hips up off the bed, pushing hard against her hands, the one pushing the gyrating toy hard against the back wall of her pussy, the other rubbing against her clit so very fast.

She collapsed back to the bed with a sigh of pleasure. Her whole body felt trembly, and as she relaxed, the dildo fell out of her again. She didn't care, she just smiled and enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm. She had thirty minutes to clean herself up, get dressed, clean off her mom's toy and put it back, and ditch the shit-stained condom. Plenty of time. Almost enough time for one more orgasm, she thought, but decided against it. She'd die if her mom found out what she was doing. Besides, there would be other late nights for her mom, and more afternoons of sheer ecstasy for herself.

***

Helen got off the phone with McKenzie and sighed. That was a quick lie she'd made up about the cleaners. She'd have to remember to bring something out the next day so her daughter didn't know any better. She sucked her last finger clean of her juices and relaxed.

When she had gotten home, she'd gone to check on her daughter. McKenzie had the stereo blasting again. Helen had knocked, but knowing her daughter was probably focused on her homework or just wrapped up on the internet, she'd opened the door without waiting for a response, as she had countless times before. What she had NOT done before was see her daughter naked, blindfolded, on her knees and bent forward on her bed, with one arm tied to a bedpost and the other thrusting a very large and very familiar device in and out of her ass.

Helen had just frozen, her hand still on the doorknob, staring at her daughter. Her jaw had dropped open, but no sound came forth. She could only watch in shock and awe as her precious daughter raped her own ass with her mother's sex toy. The scent of sex in the room had finally registered in her brain, and she was surprised she hadn't noticed it first. She saw McKenzie's mouth move, but couldn't hear the words over the loud stereo.

McKenzie had suddenly pulled the dildo from her ass and turned over onto her back. She rolled something off the gyrating sex toy and flung it away from her, not caring where it went. It landed right at Helen's feet. Looking at it, she realized it was a condom, stained from its recent use. Raising her eyes back to McKenzie, she watched her daughter thrust the dildo fully into her pussy. It went in so easily. She had held it in with her fingers as her thumb rubbed her clit frantically. Somehow, Helen's mind could only focus on the thought, "Where did McKenzie get a condom?"

Her daughter started screaming in pleasure as the sex toy did its job and brought her to a mind-blowing orgasm. Helen had been shocked when she noticed her own hand had crept into her pants. She wasn't attracted to women, and certainly never thought of her daughter in such a manner, but just watching this young woman, her child, fully embracing the sexual pleasure her body could experience made her want to follow suit. She watched McKenzie's orgasm finish, rubbing her suddenly wet pussy, until her daughter fell back to the bed, exhausted. Knowing she did not want to be seen by her daughter, she kicked the condom forward, into the room, and shut the door quietly.

Helen had raced back to her car and drove away. Finding a secluded spot, she had thrust her hand into her pants and rubbed her clit until a satisfying orgasm crashed through her body like a wave. With the image of McKenzie in her head, it didn't take long.

After finishing her phone call and cleaning up her fingers, she just lay back and savored the afterglow. She was only ten minutes from home. She grinned. She was also only five minutes from an adult shop. McKenzie had found her mom's toy. Maybe she'd be willing to try another. Besides, in this instance, she had outdone her mother. Helen had never tried putting anything in her ass before, but having seen her daughter do it, she was intrigued, and wondered if a butt plug might not be called for.

She knew she'd have to have a talk with McKenzie. Somehow say she figured out that her daughter had used her toy. But not just yet. For now, she was just glad that her daughter was smart enough to experiment with sex by herself, without just giving herself to some random guy. Her little girl was growing up so fast.

Remembering how McKenzie had rubbed her clit, Helen made a mental note to buy a bullet vibe as well. She looked forward to their talk, whenever it did happen. But even more, she looked forward to fucking herself with the dildo tonight, knowing she wasn't the only one it had pleasured that day.

12