Making Amends 25 Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neesraj
Neesraj
37 Followers

That is something I should perhaps not have done. Putting words to the whole sequence snapped a string somewhere. "Oooh Raj, I'm so sorry, I never meant to touch you there, I'm sorry," she whimpered out, as I was still rubbing her young damp pussy. "Shut up Pari, you know you want this, give in! I wanna fuck you as much as you do, I can't wait to slide my cock into your virgin wetness! I want to fuck you PARI", I yelled.

I had repeated the indiscretion of putting words to what was happening between us for an eternity now. As I attempted to move her labial lips a little apart through her panties and poke my finger inside, she suddenly jumped from the toilet seat and pushed my hands away. I paused for a moment, thinking that the raptures she was experiencing were too much to handle but as soon as my hands resumed their journey she put an end to it all. She shrieked clearly, "Raj! That is enough, you know we can't be doing this, this is so wrong! You know this as well as I do". She sprinted out of the toilet, tightened up her bra again, arranged her dishevelled dress and ran out of the cottage. My immediate worry was that she does not fall from the wooden ladder. She was gone, leaving a void I had never experienced before in my life.

I felt extremely bad because we were such good friends, and she had tears in her eyes when she left that day. The guilt that I caused her pain, unwittingly and unknowingly though, made me very sad and disconsolate. Days passed. Weeks passed. Months passed. We were never the same again. Because of proximity of our houses and because of close relations between the two families, we did run into each other occasionally, but we scarcely talked to each other beyond the mandatory pleasantries, more for the consumption of our families and other people around us. As months made way for years, we continued to grow more distant because of that incident, and eventually, didn't even talk much anymore. I could never understand what happened and why it happened. It was so difficult to accept that something that appeared and felt so appropriate and right at that moment could actually be adjudged as so wrong. That both judgements had full involvement of Pari made it even more incomprehensible and painful. After all, whatever happened between us that day was entirely with mutual consent. I knew her feelings that day were not dissimilar from mine and I also knew that years of acquaintance and proximity had caused what happened that day as a natural corollary. I knew she wanted me to continue; I knew that she was keen as I was that we two share our first special moment with each other. Why it did not happen I was unable to fathom. As time kept ticking us by, I missed the way she smiled at me, I missed the way she gave me hugs when I was down or wiped my tears away if I ever cried. I felt for this girl, and I now realised she was no longer a friend. I was in love with her. But distance gave me untold pain and tears. How could I have an existence without her?

We soon completed school and went to other towns for higher studies. Not surprisingly, we did extremely well and landed prestigious jobs in professions of our choice. In time, we both got married to our respective spouses and had families. But I could never get over Pari. I did make love to my wife but nothing ever brought back the feelings I had when I was with Pari those few precious years. I remember vividly how just before me and my wife held hands and were about to get married, I looked into the sky and how it brought back the memories of the days when me and Pari were up in our terrace cottage. The day I almost made love to her.... Memories of her naked body, her soaking panties, the way she stroked me, all came back again and again to haunt me. I often remonstrated with myself why I made the cardinal mistake of capturing in words what our minds, hearts and bodies were going through that day, in unison. I debated endlessly with myself if I was right in not simply pulling her panties to the side of her legs, and slowly using my tongue and gently licking it across her dripping wet lips, slowly dipping my tongue into her pussy, parting her opening, and tasting the juices that came from within. Why did I delay the inevitable and give her time to be overtaken by pangs of guilt? It felt awful now. I tried not to think of it anymore, even though my little one didn't agree with me. It was impossible to pretend non-existence of a relationship that was founded on so much of trust, affection and care.

My relationship with my wife was driven by my thoughts of what I would have done with Pari. We'd occasionally make love in our backyard, under the stars just like I wanted to do with Pari. We sat and watched the sunset together from our bedroom window, like how I wanted to do with Pari – whether my wife really was interested in the sunset is a different matter altogether. We screwed each other like there was no tomorrow in the terrace cottage, like I wished to with PARI! Why couldn't I get Pari out of my mind? PARI, PARI, PARI! I always longed to make love to Pari so madly, I just wanted to pound my hard long cock into her, slide it in and out, make her moan, bring her to life with a passion full of love and affection. I dreamed perpetually of putting my finger inside her, of licking her, of teasing her, of rubbing her lovely womanhood! I so much wanted my Pari to come back.

The pain was becoming unbearable. 25 long years had elapsed since that evening. That evening was at once a privilege and a disaster and yet, all I could think of was Pari. It was then that I decided one day that time had come to end this fantasy once and for all. I decided to finally try and live out the dream that I had wanted for soooo long!

After moving around several locations in the country, we were both positioned in the same town where we spent our childhood. There were occasional meetings alright, but those chance meetings were sterile like a hospital Operation Theatre. She would always reply to me in monosyllables. And yet, I could not help notice a strange ache in the way she looked at me. The disappointment in her eyes each time our chance meetings ended and we went our separate ways was too glaring to be missed. I was getting convinced that just like me, Pari had not been able to get over me.

I had a schedule that gave me off on Saturdays and Sundays, as most people have. I had found out that she had a different schedule and had off-days on Wednesdays and Thursdays. I planned to skip office one Wednesday, if Pari were to agree to meet. My wife was off to her folks for a few days. My children and Pari's children were in different other towns, studying. Pari's husband had been working overseas for a while. With great trepidation, I called up Pari. I was glad she did not hang up hearing my voice. We talked about life in general, made some general enquiries of each other. She had obviously kept track of how I had done in life. I ventured to tell her that I had missed her so much these last twenty five years. Without a delay, she said she had missed me even more. I asked her if we could spend some time with each other the coming Wednesday, something both of us hadn't done in a long time. I quickly added that my wife was out and she responded by confessing that she was alone too. I recalled how we used to do it when we were young. "Oh, come on Pari, it would be fun hanging up there again right", I stated. I had called her "Pari" after 25 years. In the intervening period, I had just been speaking to her addressing her by her formal name, the name by which the rest of the world knew her. I was happy that she did not dismiss the proposal out of hand. It was decided that Pari would meet me in "our" little cottage on early Wednesday morning. I understood what the very act of agreeing to come connoted. The thought that it was going to be OUR DAY spiked my palpitation.

Over the years, after my marriage, we had made another entry into the cottage, another ladder from street level into a second door to the cottage. I was waiting with trepidation ten minutes before the appointed time, and placed the mirror in an identical manner as I did 25 years ago to get advance notice of her arrival. In my anxiety, I started pacing up and down the cottage, when I spied Pari's outlines in the street below. She had obviously kept track of more than how my career and life had been going. She had decided to come directly into the cottage, bypassing the main house.

I saw her walking towards the cottage, turning into the compound and moving towards the ladder. She appeared to know exactly where the ladder was! I found that she was as beautiful a woman 25 years later as she was then, if anything more fully developed physically. She was wearing a sky blue cotton salwar-kameez (a long shirt and loosely fitting trousers). Even underneath her loosely fitting dress, I could see her slim curvaceous body. Her hair was still fine, and she still had that the same magic look in her eyes. This time, I found myself peeping down from the entrance of the cottage, watching her as she was climbing up. She was oblivious to the fact that once again, I was looking, this time down her dress. I felt proud at what I saw, those full soft breasts of hers, with the nipples as pink as they ever were. The breasts were more developed now and nipples perhaps perkier. She was a fully ripe woman and I was going to find that out for myself, soon.

She arrived finally. My cottage was blessed yet again after 25 long years. Her presence brought life back into the cottage. We sat there talking and munching snacks for sometime, reminding each other of the old times and how fun it used to be. We were flirty like we always were. She had a crack at me about "rollicking" time I had had with my wife in the cottage. I knew she was pleased when I said it was nothing as compared to the time I used to have with her in this room. We brushed against each other's arms occasionally and had smiles we couldn't control or hold back. It was going great! We conversed about the things we did up here and how great it was to be a kid again. Then, inevitably, mention of that day came up! We were sitting on the little futon and she was leaning heavily against my shoulder, almost slipping on to my chest, even as I supported her with my right hand.

"Each day in the last 25 years, I have thought of the day when we were up here and something happened", I told her in a matter of fact way. As I said this, I pulled her a bit closer to my chest and my heart began to pound heavily. She gave me a coy smile but took courage to put up a straight face. "What day, Raj?" she replied back. While I had avoided calling her "Pari", she had referred to me by the name only she ever used. I knew instantaneously, we were there, right there where we left 25 years back. I knew she knew what I was talking about, I could hear her heart beat faster now, and she began to cross her legs nervously; that thing between her legs was aching now, wanting to be touched, and she crossed her legs in order to get some pleasure out of it. I knew what she was thinking. Being so close to me began to remind her of that time, it sent thoughts through her mind, thoughts she was perhaps surprised to find still lived in her mind. "The day we crashed our own world and never finished what we started off to do", I told her in excitement. She looked askance at me. I took her in my arms, and placed my lips on hers. The next moment, I stuck my tongue deep into her mouth. She kissed back and we began to caress and suck on each other's tongue. Yes, we were actually where we left off years back. She smelled as sweet and fresh as she always had.

Next, I laid her down on her stomach. Her kameez had a zipper all the way at the back. I unzipped her and ripped open her kameez. I threw it to the side and made her roll over on her back now. In a trice, I undid the knot of her salwar and pulled it all the way down. Her near naked body was there revealed before me. She was wearing her traditional white bra and her white panties, now of silk. I looked down at her panties and there was that same little wet spot already. With one finger I rubbed very lightly against her outer labia. I could feel that the tingling sensation sent a chill down her spine. I gently and softly went over her pussy again with my finger, and again she shivered. I was touching her through her panties and she liked it. I wanted to say "No, no, no!!! you're not getting a reprieve today. I want you to suffer today and end up enjoying the fruits of my love for you!", but I decided that I will not repeat the mistake of 25-years back and not put words to what we were experiencing. "Oh Raj, we're married now. We can't do this. We're good friends Raj, please, stop touching me in that way, I don't like it", she remonstrated. She tried to grab at her dress lying close by but I firmly held her hand. I held her tight, looked deep in her eyes and kissed her again. Was she going to re-enact what she did 25 years back? No, my reading of her could not be so wrong. I had reckoned that her negation of our progress that day was bugging her and that she had now concluded that she had been wrong.

I was determined not to utter a word till we were well and truly on our way to exploring each other in all glory and detail, which I reckoned, could not be but a few minutes away. I then moved down her stomach and was licking every section of her stomach. It was so soft, her skin was so white, and it evoked unbounded lust. I slowly kissed my way up to her breasts and undid the hook at the front of her bra. I sat there for a second looking at how well formed and beautiful her breasts were. I kissed and licked them, and teased her around her nipple. I saw her nipples were becoming very hard. Her breathing got deeper as I got closer and closer to her nipple, I finally gave it a little lick and sucked on it for a few seconds, while my other hand was massaging her other tit. "Oooooh Raj, that feels so good. But you must stop, I'm serious, I'm going to scream!" she yelled out again in retaliation. I carried on, silently, conveying an unspoken message that said "Don't scream, love. You know you want to be here with me, you like it when I fiddle around with your tits like this, you like me sucking on them. You have suffered in pain as much as I did these last twenty five years. Do you want to throw it all away again stupidly?" Seeing my determination, she grew silent and lay there just offering her body to me. I sucked on her nipple and gently let loose my nimble tongue on the two of them inside my mouth, one by one. Her nipples got harder and harder. "Ooooooh Hoooooooh, Raj, Raj! It feels so good, but please st.....". She did not complete the operative part of her command. I knew how she felt. I knew what she wanted.

I just continued. With my other hand I took her other nipple between my two fingers and pinched it a little and I realized, her tits were hard and they were now mine, I had control over them! She didn't want me to stop; she was only uttering half-words of remonstration to make her feel better about herself that she "resisted". That made my job more clearly defined. I worked my other hand down now to her stomach and I felt across it. I slowly moved it down until I could feel her panties. I cupped my hand over her panties where her pussy was and I could feel her little mound being so wet, begging to be conquered. I could feel the dampness seeping through so rapidly. Finally, I moved one of my fingers, and put it inside of her panties, and I rubbed her majestic womanhood just a little. It had taken me 25 long long years and God knows how many tears and breakdowns to traverse the half millimetre thickness of her panties. Finally, I was on the other side of it, and was privileged to be feeling her womanhood. She gave a big sigh herself, signalling that she recognised the enormity of the occasion as much. I looked at her and espied a hint of tears in her eyes. But I continued to titillate her with my finger; I massaged her outer lips with my finger. My finger was quickly soaked in her juices. I licked her nectar off my finger. She was so full and tasty. I slowly began to play with her panties, taking them off inch by inch. Pausing the attention to her right breast, I began kissing her inner thighs, rubbing them simultaneously with my hands. I could now smell her. I could smell her hot sex waiting for me and inviting me. I placed my tongue over her panties where her wetness was, and I licked it, slowly going up and down. She tasted so well. I rubbed her pussy softly from the outside while licking her simultaneously. "Oh Raj, drink me off now. I am already so wet from your finger and your tongue. This is not the time for teasing me, you little monster! Eat me out nowwwww!!"

I never felt or remembered her being that demanding, in any facet of her existence. Her hips started gyrating vigorously and she shoved her crotch towards my mouth. She was rocking back and forth and smearing her juices all over my hungry face. I felt so much more handsome at the moment, with her love and affection stamped so clearly all over my face. With my finger, I gently rubbed her soft wet lips. Finally, I slowly took off her panties, and threw them to the side. I saw her wet little opening, so completely soaked in her feminine juices. I knew I had to compensate Pari for all the labour of love by licking it all off. I decided it was the opportune time to become vocal now. I was convinced that she was irretrievably drawn into a commitment to complete our physical union today. "Oh my Gawd, was a little girl ever more wet? What happened, Pari? What made you so wet, my little doll", I enquired teasingly. "Oh stop being a tease and shove that stick of yours into me now, Raj. Of course, you're the little monster that made me this wet. You knew you'd make me so wet! Now fuck me, immediately". I obeyed...

I had a lovely full view of Pari's fantabulous pussy. Her pubic hair was so well kept. She was still the same meticulous girl. I slowly parted her outer lips, and I took my tongue and licked it solidly from bottom to top. She moaned "Oooooooh! Raj, your tongue is so soft and manipulative, lick me again and don't stop". I then licked her again, right in the middle of her little slit; I licked her slowly and gently from top to bottom this time. Her hips moved in sync with the motion of my tongue. She was getting wetter by the moment and it was turning me on even more. I then parted her inner lips, pulled her pussy slightly apart and nudged it with my tongue, and I gave it one good slow suck. Her clit, aroused now, was clearly visible, glistening like a little tip of ivory jutting out of a heap of dark sand. As I gently rubbed her clit with my forefinger, she gasped and moaned, and couldn't breathe. "Raj, rub my clit harder, faster, faster, faster, suck my pussy Raj, eat it out now! Raj, rub my pussy. Hurry, I'm aching for you Raj!", she screamed out.

Equipped with the license from Pari, I now licked her pussy even more furiously. I fumbled around her wonderful assembly and brought my mouth towards it. I parted her cunt and I stuck my tongue inside of her yet again, licking her pussy walls from left to right, up and down, smoothly, gently, caressing her female sex that I had waited so long for. Juices were gushing out now. I slid my forefinger in and out in a rhythmic pattern with my tongue. "Oooooooh, Aaaaahhhh, finger me, you little scoundrel! Don't stop sucking my clit, lick it hard Raj, harder! Harder! Faster!" she yelled again! I gradually increased my pace and I was eating her pussy out faster now. My licks became more aggressive and rapid, just like the way she wanted it. I fingered her with my forefinger and soon inserted another. I slid my fingers in and out, and each time I went in, I made sure I'd press against her g-spot and each time I did so, I got a healthy response. "Oooooooooh Ooooooooh Aaaaaaaahhhh Ooooooooo, that feels so good, finger fuck me harder darling!" I liked what I was doing to her. "Raj, I'm about to explode, ahhhhh! I'm going to cum, don't stop, Raj"...

Neesraj
Neesraj
37 Followers