Making Amends 25 Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neesraj
Neesraj
38 Followers

She was ripe for the huge rollicking release, but I wouldn't let her orgasm. "Pari, I want the party to go on, darling.... Now listen to me carefully....", I told her. But she was in no need to listen to any instructions at this glorious moment of our coming together. Even though she was evidently not amused at the abrupt pause to her pleasure, she gave me an intense kiss. She decided to attack my cock, and she pulled down my shorts. She firmly grasped her hands on my shaft, and stroked it with all the energy she had. I was so wet from the pre-cum, and she spread that thin on the curved surface of the cylindrical monster and lubricated my whole cock. She was sliding her hands up and down my cock. As she licked the sensitive head of my cock while she was stroking it up and down, I almost fainted in ecstasy. Then, slowly, she licked my whole shaft! My breathing became heavier, it felt great and I was in raptures! Despite years and years of living a married life, this was the first time such a thing was happening to me. Before I realised how I was being swept away in an avalanche of sexual fantasy-turned-reality, she gobbled up my whole cock in her mouth. Whoever said that Asians had small dicks? I was a full-blown man and Pari took all 8 inches of it – seven inches of my normal length plus one inch because of my Pari I touching me in that manner today.

She wasn't Pari anymore, she was a monster now, and I liked it! "Oh My God!! Pari, where did you learn how to do that", I asked in shock. "Aye, my Raj, I had fantasies about doing this ever since that disastrous afternoon that should never have gone awry. Please don't stop me today...I wanna have you cum, straightaway, you naughty boy", she replied with a mischievous grin and in a voice barely recognisable, what with my full manhood stuffed in her mouth. I stood there motionless, my very being raised to a haloed altitude never experienced before and my body barely responding to my commands. I was frozen in unearthly pleasures I never knew existed. She moved her head back and forth and was sucking the very life out of my cock, I reckoned that at this rate, I'd explode in her mouth and it would be all over. I wanted to prevent that at any cost. Our first one had to be really memorable. I forced my cock out of her mouth but she still went after it, as she wanted some more! I had to move back a bit, but she was advancing so aggressively towards me. The determination writ large on her face scared me no ends! I finally gained control over myself, held her by her arms and pushed her on to the bed. I urged her to lie still and I spread her legs apart. Then again, I had another full view of the pussy I wanted so much! As I readied myself for my most treasured entry into my Pari, I noticed that her cunt was so tight, not betraying the fact that the childbirths she had been through had been routed through this little orifice only. I saw the wet opening and how all her juices covered the inside and outside of it.

"Ooooooohhhhhh!!! Do not torture me more now.... Take me now Raj, fuck me like you would back then, the day when we should have fucked each other, all those years ago, only please make it a thousand times harder today! NOW, take me!" then she moaned, "Please RAJ, fuck me now, I can't take this any more, my cunt is aching for your cock."

I took my solid hard cock and began to rub it against the ample pubic hair surrounding her outer pussy lips. As I moved it up and down, she moved her pelvis and faithfully followed the movement of my cock. All the time, she was holding me firmly from my waist and scratching her love into my skin. With one deft movement of her hips, she lunged forward and my manhood went inside her tunnel a few inches. "Naughty doll, that's not permitted!" I continued to stroke her in this teasing manner for several minutes. I knew she loved it. I pushed my cock on to her clit and she moaned with pleasure and her fingers dug deeper into my skin at the waist. All this while, she was urging me to rid her of her pain and longing by giving to her womanhood the full length of my big hard phallus. Finally, I took my cock and slowly slid it inside her cunt. Her vaginal muscles contracted right away and firmly engulfed my cock within her. I could hear her sob and tears of pride and joys filled her eyes. I felt so proud at the importance she attached to the event that we were creating at the moment. It was an enormous occasion for both of us. Resumption and culmination of a story that lay incomplete for so many years.

I could feel her pussy juices and wetness all around me. No lubrication was required. I slid my cock slowly in and then withdrew it equally slowly, in and out, in and out. Each time I went in, I could feel the tightness of her orifice. I gradually enhanced the vigour of my movements. Faster and faster I went. Gradually, I pounded my cock deep within her. I got all 8 inches of me inside her and she writhed with pleasure and satisfaction!

Each time I'd crash my cock into her, she moaned out aloud and called my name. She was not passive by any means, for she would, in turn, thrust her pelvis harder against mine, so my cock would touch her innermost core all the way deep inside her. The bed sheet bore the brunt of her ecstatic fury, as she held on to it, clutched at it and tore it at several places. The increasing crescendo of euphoric decibels emanating from her throat encouraged me to fuck her harder and harder. This was the golden moment that we had lived for so many years. We were interminably joined and the sense of oneness that our physical union created had a mystic aura about itself. After so many years of married existence, I was finding newer and entirely unseen dimensions of my own sexuality. The harder I rocked her body, the more I wanted to give to her. In the midst of all this, I barely whispered into her ears and asked, "Pari, I hope it is okay and I am not hurting you in any way". I could instantly see tears well again from her eyes, moved by my concern for her well being, even at the height of my ecstasy. But she answered by clutching at me even harder and urging me to go deeper, faster. I was pleasured beyond my own belief but what made me really happy was that this sexual union made my Pari even happier. The sense of gratification and fulfilment writ large on her face was my incentive for going even harder at it.

We switched positions now. I had been fucking her hard missionary style and she loved it. I now lay down, and I told her to get on top of me. She quickly obeyed and slowly sat on top of me, with her dripping womanhood right over my face. I licked and sucked on her pussy, the juices this time dripping on to my tongue an even more heady cocktail of hers and mine. I did this for a while and then guided her to move away, even as I used my hand to rub her tight cunt to keep it warm and active for the next onslaught. I rubbed her clitoris vigorously and she thrust her hips madly. The pleasure that I was generating in her was a bit too much for her to handle. I stuck my tongue in her again, and began eating her cunt. I was a bit more adventurous and even lightly dug my teeth into her gorgeous assembly of sex. I was amazed how the animal inside me had come to the fore today but I loved it and I knew Pari loved it even more.

Finally after giving her another oral session, I fingered her a bit and lay down again. I told her to get on top of my cock and ride me, something any healthy woman always wants to do. She obeyed and got on top of me, and slowly slid her body down on my cock. I saw her lovely breasts again and her whole naked body. Oooooohhh! she was so tight, my cock finally penetrated inside of her and she was moving up and down slowly. Whether she was naturally so energetic and athletic despite her fragile frame or whether the occasion today made her assume the vigour, I could not tell. She gradually increased the pace and pretty soon was riding me like a seasoned cavalry. Her lips parted every time she moved down on my cock, and closed again a little bit when she raised herself for the withdrawal stroke. She was riding up and down. "Faster, faster, faster!!!", I screamed. She moved faster and we were both pretty close to exploding. I felt the tensions in my balls and knew that I was going to ejaculate pretty soon. I grabbed her tits with my left hand and began to massage them rapidly, and with the right hand, I was rubbing her divine orifice while she rode me majestically. I rubbed her clit and she responded "Ooooooh, Uuuuuuuhhhh, Aaaaaahh!!! I'm going to cum". I kept rubbing her clit as her tight vagina was fucking the life out of me; I rubbed it as though this would be the last time ever we fucked! I realised little then that this union of ours was to bring happy bodings into our lives. Faster and faster I rubbed her pussy, and wetter and wetter she got. Her cunt took my whole cock in and out, in and out, sliding in and out with ease. "Aaaaaaaahhhhhh Raj, I'm cumming..... Oooooohhhhh, ahhhhhhh" I continued rubbing her clit and I felt the rush of her pussy juice coming from the inside. It felt like a torrent of tropical rains, she came so much even with my cock inside her! Her vaginal muscles were contracting and relaxing with violent tensions now, and her vagina almost ate my cock alive! "Uuuuhhhh, Ooooooooo!! PARI, I'm gonna cum in you love, right now", I yelled in pleasure! With a sudden burst, I unloaded all my semen into her sweet 40 odd years old pussy. I came into her, and she loved it, it felt like magic! Loads after loads of cum went into her, it was the most intense orgasm I ever had in my life. Nothing with my wife ever was remotely close to this!

We both gasped for air after we came, her pussy was still wet and my cock was still hard. This evening had taken the life out of us, we were no longer humans, and animal instincts had overpowered us both! "That was the most amazing thing I've ever felt Raj, I came about three times when you were in me", she giggled. "Yeah, we should have done this years ago, who knew you are this good", I replied with a smile. She said that she had never had sex like that ever before in all her married life. She confessed that this was the first time she had put a male member in her mouth and loved every bit of it. I also admitted that it was the first time for me also to eat on a pussy. She laughed hysterically as I told her that my wife would never trust my tongue within half mile of her vagina. I told Pari how beautiful she looked today and then I kissed her softly on the lips and we lay there naked, feeling on our bodies each other's wetness and rejoicing in each other's warmth and presence.

Pari finally surprised me, "Raj, I know today that I was wrong that day. Can we not make amends for the mistake of that day, for good?" These were the happiest words I ever was to hear in my life. We fell asleep together even as the sun shone on us through the open t window. Like all good lovers, we had each other innumerable times that Wednesday. We made love in a million different ways the whole day on Wednesday, the whole night and the whole of Thursday. I had fallen in love with this woman all over again. Everything was perfect.

Yes, everything has been perfect ever since.

Even as these thoughts were exercising my mind, the flight began its descent into New York, for yet another exclusive holiday with Pari.

Neesraj
Neesraj
38 Followers