Making Fantasies Reality Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yeah, I know what you mean. I like holding myself against her, I begin to feel what you tell me you feel when you hold me. And seeing you come in her mouth – that really got me going! I liked you sucking my tits when she was licking me too, I’ve never had that feeling before.” She looked over at me and fluttered her eyelashes. “But I haven’t had you inside me – do you think we can fix that, please?”

My cock was semi hard as it was – talking about sex always turned me on – and Tricia’s suggestion had the blood pumping through it harder. I leant forward to her and we kissed, slowly at first and then more insistently as we fell back onto the bed. I rolled onto my back and she threw her leg over me and reached down to grasp my thick penis, guiding it to her waiting hole. She rubbed me a couple of times on her clitoris and eased herself down onto my shaft, quickly taking the whole length into her wet cunt and bending to kiss me. I ran my hands down her sides and onto her hips – she felt wonderful, soft and warm, the gentle curve of her arse down to her bent legs sensitive to my touch, her tits grazing against my chest as she pushed herself down onto my cock. She groaned quietly, and I pushed my waist up a little higher, which was when Claire walked back into the room.

She walked over to us, smilingly. “Might have known you wouldn’t be able to keep your hands off him,” she sat on the bed, stroking Tricia’s back. My girlfriend looked up at her, and started to slowly slide her cunt up and down my cock. Claire knelt behind her and rubbed her hands on her back, massaging her shoulders – I could see her fingers around Tricia’s waist, and guessed they were moving down to her arse by the look of concentrated pleasure on her face. Then a fantastic feeling for me too, as I felt Claire’s finger tips brush my cock as Tricia slid upwards – she was holding her fingers around me and rubbing against Tricia’s clitoris and arse at the same time.

“Oh my god, that’s great, that’s lovely,” Tricia breathed hard. “Keep rubbing me there.”

“Yeah, feels fantastic. I think you’re going to make me come again if you’re not careful,” I agreed, feeling the twitching in my balls despite having shot my load only half an hour or so before. Claire only tightened her grip on me, and I felt her finger tip push gently into Tricia’s arsehole, which caused her to gasp out loud and me to jump involuntarily as I felt new pressure on my cock. Tricia was shaking all over, her orgasm wracking her body, and I thrust up with all my strength and felt my penis twitch and shoot its hot spunk into her, once, twice, three spurts.

“Ooh, I can feel you coming,” said Claire gleefully, as I felt my cock shrink back and Tricia fell onto my chest, panting.

I felt rather than saw Claire’s head move between Tricia’s legs, and then Tricia rolled off me. “No, no, too sensitive,” she sighed. Claire looked up, slightly disappointed, but bent down again and took my sticky, half erect cock into her mouth, licking and sucking me clean. It felt wonderful, but I too had had enough for the moment, and Claire sensed that, and slid up the bed towards us. She kissed me on the lips, and I lay on my back with Tricia one side of me and Claire the other, probably as satisfied as a man could ever be.

We lay together for several minutes, the silence a comfortable one somehow. Tricia eventually broke it. “I’m starving,” she said. “Does anyone fancy pizza?” We all did, and, gentleman that I am, I volunteered to walk down the road to the takeaway.

I took the orders as I was getting dressed. “Now you’ll be good whilst I’m gone, I hope?” I teased.

Tricia giggled. “I thought you liked us best when we were bad!”

“Well yeah,” I shrugged. “So be good when I’m gone, and bad when I’m here!” They were laughing together as I left the room, went downstairs and out the front door.

There was a queue at the pizza takeaway, which I should have expected on a Saturday night, and it was over half an hour later that I got back to the house. Claire opened the door to let me in, wearing one of Tricia’s long t-shirts, and I followed her back upstairs. Tricia was sitting on the bed, still unclothed. “About time,” she joked, “thought I’d die of starvation in a minute!” I opened the two pizza boxes, and we all fell upon them ravenously, eating in silence for a few minutes.

“So, were you two good whilst I was gone then?” I asked, picking up a third slice of pizza and taking a bite from the end.

Tricia laughed. “Very good,” she said, “too worn out to be bad. But we might have enough energy after this food.”

“And we did come up with a nice idea as well,” interrupted Claire. I raised my eyebrows quizzically, and she continued. “Well it felt fantastic when you were licking me, you know? And when Tricia does as well, of course! I, well, I wanted to know what it felt like to be fucked and licked at the same time.”

“So what we thought,” chimed in Trish, “was that I could go down on Claire, whilst you slid into her from behind, what do you think?”

I shook my head slowly, not to say no, but because I was amazed at how direct the girls could be. “So you weren’t too worn out to talk about it then?” I said with a smile. “That sounds so sexy, I think it’ll be wonderful. When do we start?”

“Well I’ve had enough pizza for now, I think,” said Claire, and peeled her t-shirt slowly up her body and over her head, leaving her as naked at Tricia. I threw my half eaten slice onto the box, and stood up too, tearing my t-shirt off and quickly unbuttoning my jeans as the girls turned to embrace one another. I slid my boxer shorts down and off, and knelt at the end of the bed, watching as the girls stroked each other’s sides, Tricia’s hand wandering down to squeeze Claire’s arse. Reaching forward, I ran my hands over their legs, loving the smooth feel of their firm calf muscles, and edged myself further up the bed so I was lying behind Claire. I kissed the back of her neck, and felt her arse push back towards me – she would have felt my hard cock against the tops of her thighs. I stroked her side and hips, and round to her stomach, pulling her back against me, and ran my fingers up to her beautiful tits. Tricia was suckling on one of her nipples, and I contented myself with rolling my fingers around the other until I saw Tricia’s head bob lower.

Adjusting position, I pushed my left hand between Claire’s thighs from behind, to push her left leg into the air and allow both my cock and Tricia’s head to ease between her legs. I felt Tricia’s hot breath on my cock, and she licked at the tip teasingly before turning her attentions onto her friends waiting cunt. Claire’s tits were rising and falling hard with her heavy breathing, and I kissed her neck and rubbed around her nipples as much to prolong the wait before I fucked her as to turn her on. I could feel how wet she was getting every time Tricia’s lips moved from her clitoris, because my cock was bumping against it and Tricia’s face in turn. Finally Trish moved back a little, and I felt her fingers wrap around my thick rod and guide it slowly between her friend’s cunt lips. Claire froze for a second, and then pushed back against me, hard. Lying on my side, I couldn’t move much, but I thrust back at her as hard as I could, and gradually was inside her. Her cunt felt warm and tight, squeezing against me and then relaxing in time with her breathing. I held myself still for a few seconds, and then felt Tricia’s head on Claire’s stomach, and Claire opening her legs as wide as her position would allow, ensuring Tricia could lap noisily at her clitoris.

My girlfriend’s tongue slid over my balls, up the small amount off my cock protruding from Claire’s hole, and across her slippery clitoris – round and round she went. “How does it feel, Claire?” I whispered, hoping Tricia would hear the answer.

“Oh yes, it’s fucking fantastic,” Claire gasped, “so fucking great.”

I bit her neck, really gently, to show I was loving it too, and her hand slid over onto my hip, trying to pull me further into her. Tricia’s tongue was concentrating more on Claire’s clit than my balls now, but that was okay, I wasn’t sure how much more of this I could take before coming. Claire was close, her stomach trembling, her breasts heaving, and then she was there. “Oh god, oh god, yes, yes, oh yes!” she cried, arse bucking back at me with all her might.

Her cunt gripped me tight, squeezing my cock, and I couldn’t hold back any longer. “Yeah, oh yeah, I’m gonna come, yeah,” I groaned, feeling my balls tighten and pushing myself as deep into her as I could, letting go and unleashing my creamy sperm into her. “Oh god that feels good!”

I pulled my cock out of Claire and Tricia stopped licking her pussy lips to take it into her mouth, sucking the last few drops of spunk from me. Claire lay on her back, and Tricia and I lay besides her, taking it in turns to kiss her mouth and caress her tits as she recovered her composure. I noticed Trish’s leg slung over Claire’s, humping it, and remembered that she hadn’t come yet, so I moved away from Claire and behind my girlfriend, who raised her arse up towards me. I ran my tongue over it appreciatively, and cupped my hand between her legs, feeling the wetness on her thighs – her cunt was soaking. Quickly, I slid a finger into it, feeling her groan as my knuckle grazed over her clitoris, and bent my head to tongue her arsehole. Moving my finger in as large a circle as I could inside her, I put just the tip of my tongue on her little brown star, feeling her jump at first but then move back, crushing my face against her, wanting more. I was happy to give her more, wriggling my tongue around her tight hole, sliding my finger out of her and back in again, and feeling as my reward her hot juices running down my chin as she bucked and thrust against me, squealing with the ecstasy of it all.

She fell away from me. “Fuck, that’s too good,” she cried, “too good.” The girls were both on their backs, and I knelt at the other end of the bed.

“You two are amazing,” I said. “That’s the most amazing fuck ever.”

They both smiled up at me. Claire looked tired, her eyes heavy. “I’ve got to go to sleep,” she said, and Tricia and I looked at each other, nodding our agreement. The bed was a decent sized double, but I wasn’t sure if there would be enough room for three people to sleep in, so I suggested that I could use a couple of blankets and the armchair, but Tricia was having none of it, so we eventually all slid under the covers, Tricia in the middle.

I’m usually a light sleeper, waking up a few times in the night, and I thought that would definitely be the case with less room and a strange person in bed too, but the next thing I knew daylight was coming through the thin curtains, and Claire was getting dressed. I struggled to sit upright as she slid her jeans over those long legs, and yawned. “Hey,” she whispered, “don’t wake her. I’ve got to dash off, got to work this afternoon and it’s a two hour drive.” I must have looked disappointed. “Sorry,” she continued. “I loved last night though. Maybe we can do it again another time?”

I smiled as she quietly opened the door and squeezed out, and slid back down under the covers. What a night. My cock twitched as I thought about how Tricia and I would discuss it later.

Chapter 7

Tricia and I spent several hours in bed on the Sunday after Claire left, discussing how we’d felt, going over the sensations both physical and mental, and coming to the conclusion that we should continue to experiment sexually, but not to the exclusion of a regular, one to one, sex life. Sealing our deal with slow, sensual lovemaking, we vowed that we wouldn’t let our fantasies take over. Not too much, anyway.

I next visited Tricia in Birmingham three weeks later – she’d invited me to accompany her to the University Valentines Ball. “Cool,” I’d said when she told me about the event, “when is it?”

“It’s on Friday,” she replied. “Can you get off work a bit early?”

I usually worked till around six o’clock on Fridays, and if I was seeing Tricia I usually left it until the Saturday morning to travel up because the traffic was always bad, my car wasn’t the most reliable in the world, and it also gave me a chance to see some of my mates that evening. But the Valentines Ball sounded great – live bands, lots of dancing, lots of alcohol. “Yeah, I’m sure I can,” I said, “if I leave about four I should be at yours by half six, even if it is really busy. Do I have to wear anything smart?”

“Yep, afraid so!” Tricia said, teasing me about my dislike of having to put a suit on. “I’m going to wear my ball gown, so do you fancy getting your tux out?”

“Ah, okay then,” I said. I didn’t mind really, it was quite good fun to get dressed up once in a while. And I always enjoyed seeing girls in posh frocks, including Tricia – even the ones I wouldn’t normally fancy always looked sexy somehow.

The big day arrived, but I was really busy at work, and didn’t manage to get away until five o’clock, and the motorways were rammed. I didn’t get to Tricia’s until nearly eight, and I was tired, hungry and more than a little fed up. She opened the door to me, dressed in a beautiful short, black dress, figure hugging above the waist and flaring out below it. Her hair was tightly done up, held in place by a clip topped with the flower of a red rose. Suddenly my mood lightened – she looked fantastic, her beaming smile showing her pleasure that I’d finally turned up.

“Wow, darling, you look gorgeous,” I said, and she gave a quick twirl to show off. The dress was backless, and I wondered how she’d managed to find one able to support her tits so well without a bra. I leant forward to kiss her, before she broke off, told me to run upstairs and change, a taxi was booked for just after eight. When I came down again, she’d made me a sandwich, which was sitting on the kitchen table with an unopened can of beer. She was starting to know me well!

I polished off the food and drink rapidly, and Tricia was just helping me do up my bow tie when the taxi arrived. We sat in the back, holding hands, me relaxing for the first time in several hours. The party was really starting to get going when we arrived, the first band on playing a set of funky reggae which might have been more at home on a sunny beach, but went down well with the assembled crowd. I always feel slightly awkward dressed up in a tuxedo, but most of the other guys were wearing them, and a couple of beers relaxed me further. We wandered around, Tricia introducing me to a couple of people I hadn’t met before, checking out the various forms of entertainment on offer. There was a casino set up in the common room, a cinema screen in the dining area, the bands were playing in a huge marquee on the lawns, and there was a disco in the main bar. We stood and watched as people bounced about on a giant inflatable castle, and wondered whether to get our palms read by the ‘roving gypsy fortune teller’ advertised on the posters.

“Lets go to the casino,” Tricia said. “You’re dressed up like James Bond, see if you can win some money, beat the baddie and you never know, you might even get the girl!” She smiled and gave me a knowing wink, and we strolled over to the common room. I guess the university didn’t want to encourage gambling by drunken students, because the maximum stakes were really low, but as it happened I was happy with that because I was terrible at everything! Blackjack, roulette – you name it, I lost at it. Tricia just couldn’t help laughing as I rolled my eyes in resignation, and she wasn’t prepared to have a go herself either. “Come on then,” she said eventually, “you’ve still got a chance to get the girl if you buy her a drink!”

Downstairs, the bar was packed, the reggae band having just finished their set. We squeezed into a gap at the end, and pushed our way towards the bar, Tricia eventually getting to the front. I was pressed close behind her, and couldn’t resist the opportunity to touch her, firstly squeezing her arse gently, then massaging round it a little harder. She pushed her arse back at me, and I reached lower, fingertips under her dress, pulling it up enough for me to slide my hand under it and fondle the tops of her thighs and round cheeks. She wasn’t wearing any underwear. I hadn’t thought about that, but my heart skipped a beat as I realised that all she was wearing was this little dress and her shoes. My finger probed between her legs, feeling her thighs part and running up to her cunt lips. Ooh, she was slightly wet already. I circled her clitoris with my finger, and she bent forward over the bar, trying partly to attract the attention of the barmaid and partly to push back at me. I increased the pace my finger was moving at, and moved my thumb around to rest on her arsehole, feeling her start to grind her arse as hard as she could against me. I wanted to make her come, surrounded by all these people, and I think I would have if the barmaid hadn’t pointed at her and, shouting above the din, asked her what she wanted.

Keeping it together, Tricia ordered a pint for me and a double vodka and coke for her, pulling herself away from me. She paid for the drinks and turned to look at me, face flushed, and we edged our way out of the crowd surrounding the bar and towards the door. We found a space, and stopped to take a long sip on our drinks. “Oh god, you turn me on so much, you rotten sod!” she whispered. “It’s been about three weeks since I last saw you, I’ve missed you. I was hoping so much you’d be able to get here early so I could drag you upstairs. And now you’ve just made me even hornier still! How am I going to cope till we get home!”

I laughed, lowered my face to hers and kissed her gently on the cheek. “Perhaps we’ll just have to find a quiet corner here,” I said, “it’s not like I need to undress you much more, is it?”

She looked up at me, eyes shining. “I know. I put a bra on and knickers on originally, then took them off because I thought you’d be up here earlier and I wanted to be able to just peel the dress off and be naked underneath. And then, of course, you were a bit late, but I’d got myself all worked up, and it felt really naughty and sexy to go out without them.”

“Mmm, I’ll say!” I smiled. “It was a nice surprise at the bar. I really wanted to make you come, I’d have loved to see your reaction in that crowd.”

“So do you really want to find a quiet corner then?” she asked. “Because I reckon the cinema area has got to be the best bet. Wonder what they’re showing?”

We glanced at each other, took another long sip on our drinks, and walked purposefully towards the dining area together. There were several people pushing their way through the black drapes and coming towards us, and I assumed a film had just finished. Tricia recognised a guy coming out, and asked him what was happening. “They’re showing classic romance movies,” he said. “Casablanca has just finished, and I think the next one is Pretty Woman, or something awful like that. You might have to wait for a few minutes though, they’re not very organised in there.”

Tricia thanked him, and we ducked under the drapes. It was dark inside, and we stood still to let our eyes adjust, letting the last few people pass by on their way to the bar. A large screen was stretched out on the front wall, and a couple of people were fiddling with a projector at the back of the room. Around twelve or fifteen rows of chairs were laid out, perhaps twenty seats to a row, and Tricia silently took me by the hand and led me to a far corner, where we sat down next to each other. “You okay?” I asked her, and she nodded and took another swig of her vodka, before putting the plastic glass on the floor beside her chair.

“More than okay,” she said, placing a hand on my leg and stretching to kiss my lips. I put my arm around her neck, pulling her to me, feeling my pulse quicken as our tongues touched briefly once, then again, for longer. Tricia slid off her chair and stood bent forwards in front of me, and I reached out to stroke up and down her legs, through the dress. She backed away though, and knelt down in front of me. “Undo your trousers,” she said with a quick glance around her.