Making Fantasies Reality Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was happy to oblige, and quickly undid my button and zip, pulling my trousers down a little. Tricia reached for my boxer shorts, and pulled open the button fly, allowing my hard cock to spring out. “Mmm,” she smiled up at me, licking her lips and then circling her tongue around the head. Now it was my turn to have a quick look around. The cinema area was empty, even the two guys working the projector had disappeared now. I relaxed and concentrated on the loving attention she was giving my penis, caressing her head as it bobbed up and down, sucking me in deeply and easing off rhythmically.

Tricia had been telling me how frustrated she had been since we last saw each other, but I was in the same boat too, and I wasn’t going to last long before coming now. I whispered fiercely in her ear that she had better stop that, that I wanted to come inside her, and she looked up at me, pushed aside the chair she had been sitting on, stood up, hitched her dress up and stepped forward, straddling my legs. I cupped my hand between her legs, pressing a finger into her wet hole and hearing her moan, legs trembling, before I pulled my hand free and she bent her knees and tried to guide my cock into her cunt. I had to reach and rub it into the right place, and she eased herself down onto it quickly, gasping as her insides were stretched before she was properly ready. We sat like that for a moment, getting used to it, Tricia contracting her vaginal muscles around me before easing her arse up and down, creating just enough friction to feel wonderful.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught a slight movement of the drapes at the other end of the row we were in. I looked towards it, and saw two people moving about in the shadows, they must have just slipped into the cinema area, a boy and a girl. He sat down on the seat, and she knelt in front of him as Tricia had done with me. In the gloom I saw her fumbling to open his trousers, and he leant back in his chair as she started sucking him off. Had they seen us? I couldn’t be sure – they hadn’t looked at our corner at all, and we were being pretty quiet. I don’t think Tricia had seen them either, the rhythm of her hip movement hadn’t changed. I wondered if I should tell her about the other couple, but before I could decide, he groaned loudly, and Tricia looked up from where her head was buried in my shoulder.

“Oh baby, that’s good,” the other guy said loudly, and turned his head towards where we sat, not moving. His eyes seemed to stare straight into mine, but he didn’t say anything or acknowledge us in any way – was it possible he still couldn’t see us?

I moved my hips up a little, pushing my cock into Tricia, wanting her to start her sliding up and down me again, not caring if we were being looked at. She caught my need, and pushed back too, and within seconds we were fucking hard again, both looking over to the other couple. “Uh, uh, Joe, I’m gonna come,” she whispered, and I thrust up as hard as I could, holding my cock still in her as I pumped my seed and she shuddered wither own climax. She leant back and we looked each other in the eye, breathing hard but trying to be quiet still.

On the other side of the room, the girl was still sucking the guy off. He still seemed to be looking in our direction, but it looked like he was more distracted now, and we could hear his loud breathing despite the background noise from the bar. Suddenly he was coming too, we heard his strangled groan and saw her lift her head from his groin seconds later. Tricia glanced at me and then back at the pair, who were both standing up now, he doing his trousers back up. They walked along the row towards us, and she suddenly stopped, I guess seeing us for the first time.

“Oh, er, sorry,” she stammered, “I didn’t think there was anybody else here.” She turned round to her partner, and pushed her way through the chairs, ducking under the drapes. As she did so, a shaft of light came into the room, briefly illuminating us, Tricia still sitting astride me. The guy stopped, looking at us in the half-light. I just caught him wink at us, smile, and he was gone too.

Trish and I burst out laughing. “Do you think he saw us?” she asked as she struggled off me, my shrinking cock slipping out of her wet cunt.

“I don’t know, but she certainly didn’t!” I said, pulling my shorts up and zipping my trousers.

“Gotta go to the toilet,” said Tricia, “I don’t want your come rolling down my legs with my posh party frock on, do I?” I guessed not, picked up our drinks and followed her through the curtains. I don’t think anybody else saw us as we rejoined the party.

I was tired by the time people started drifting off, it had been a long day at work and then I’d had over two hours drive in the dark, as well as a few drinks. We had to wait about half an hour for a taxi, and it was past three o’clock by the time we stumbled back through the front door of Tricia’s house. We undressed quietly and got into bed, and probably for the first time since I’d known her, we fell asleep together without having sex.

….to be continued….