Making Him an Example

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then lifted his cock again and started rubbing it like they had the night before. Using both hands, one at the top of the cock and the other at the bottom, she was able to get it to start growing. She enjoyed feeling it go from small and wiggly to long and firm. Not having seen a real cock before last night, she had no idea if this was a big one or small one.

She continued her rubbing and his cock grew increasingly larger. His hips started to rock up and down in time with her rubbing. Cathy tore her eyes away from his cock and looked at his face. She was startled to see that his eyes were open and looking at her. She stopped rubbing him in fear of what he was going to do. He slowly lifted his hands, put them on top her hers and encouraged her to resume her rubbing. As she did this, he moved one of his hands over toward her breasts and cupped one in his palm.

Cathy almost lost her concentration on what she was doing. This was the first time her breasts had ever been touched by someone other than herself. As he cupped a breast, he rubbed his thumb over her nipple. Cathy stopped rubbing his cock again in the overwhelming delight she was feeling from the boy's touch on her breast. He moved his other hand to her hands and helped her resume rubbing his cock.

Cathy continued to play with his cock as the boy played with her breast. Suddenly, his attention to her breast slowed down and his hips began moving faster and faster. He then climaxed and started pumping his sperm all over Cathy's hand. As this happened, Cathy became overwhelmed with the situation and experience and climaxed herself. She froze while still holding his cock and uttered a small scream. After a few seconds, she dropped her head down and laid it on his stomach.

As she recovered, she realized that her head was lying in a pool of his sperm. She stuck out her tongue and licked a little bit of it up. Realizing that she had caused this mess, she started to lick more of it up. She lifted her head up and began to totally clean up the sperm from the boy. She even licked it off his cock and eventually took the cock into her mouth and sucked his cock dry of sperm.

As she finished cleaning him up, the boy had recovered and was trying to speak. Cathy put her finger over her lips and quickly silenced him. She moved up and gave him a deep kiss. He pulled her on top of him and was holding her tight against his chest. He was able to feel her breasts against him as they kissed. After a few minutes, Cathy stood up, gave him one more kiss, covered him back up with his sheet, put her bathrobe back on and left.

By now, all the girls had accomplished their goal. Each of the boys had come. One never woke up, a couple woke up enough to come and two had woken all the way up and had slightly participated in the exchange.

While all of this was going on, Carrie had cornered Mike and they had brought each other to a satisfying climax. Since each girl was busy and focused on what they were doing, none had realized what the others were doing. It wasn't until the end when the girls were putting their bathrobes back on, that they realized exactly what had gone on and none of them were embarrassed by what they had done in a room full of other people.

They were silent as they walked back to their cabin, but as soon as the door was closed, each girl started talking and explaining what they had done to their boy. They compared notes on how each boy responded what they tasted like and how big they were. After a while, Kim asked Carrie if Fred and Tom were still around. She was excited and needed something to help her work that out. Several other girls realized that they too were in need of Fred and Tom's services and asked if they too could use them. It was quite a while before all the girls quieted down and fell asleep.

Chapter 3

The next day, the girls expected that their raid the night before would be the talk around the camp. But no one said anything about it. It turns out that because there had not been any lights on in the cabin, the boys did not know who it was that had visited them. They did have smiles on their faces the next day and whispered among themselves a lot, but they didn't talk to anyone else about it.

Since Mike did know who the raiders were, the boys in his cabin pressured him to tell. Rather than telling he had a better idea. What if they had a raid of their own and returned the favor. Obviously this was received with great enthusiasm. Mike said he would check into it.

Later that day he said it was all set up but first he needed to talk to them and explain a few things. First of all, he told them, there was a rule that no one could break. If during their raid, a girl says no, then they had to stop. He made each boy repeat this and promise to abide with it. Next Mike asked, "Who has ever helped a girl come using his hands or mouth?"

The boys looked around at each other and then looked at the ground. A couple of them did eventually raise their hands. "I thought so," Mike replied, "So I have arranged to have someone come and give some lessons." At this he opened the door and Carrie walked in. "This is a good friend of mine and she has agreed to be an example for you to learn how to please a lady." Carrie took over and spent the next couple of hours being an example in both demonstration and practice for the boys.

Later, after the evening program, all the girls in cabin three got together and started talking about what they could do this evening. Maybe they could go to a different cabin and do it again. Carrie finally got their attention and told them that they needed to stay put tonight. She tried to not give away the surprise visit by the cabin seven boys by telling them that the camp administrators said something had happened last night and that they were going to be on extra duty tonight to find out what it was and to stop it.

The girls were stunned by this announcement since they had not heard this themselves but agreed to stay in the cabin that evening. As they were getting ready for bed, several girls asked if Tom and Fred would be able to make rounds this evening.

Carrie didn't want the boys to walk in to this, said "No, I think Fred and Tom need an evening off."

The girls thought it was hilarious that Fred and Tom would need an evening off, but Carrie would not get them out of their hiding place. Carrie continued, "Lets just dream about them tonight instead and just to keep life interesting why don't we all sleep nude tonight." They girls thought this was a bit odd, but agreed to it anyway.

Around two a.m., the door to cabin three was opened and six naked guys entered. Carrie had left the door unlocked for them. They boys spread themselves around and each kneeled at the bedside of each of the girls. Their goal tonight was to return the favor by making each girl come at least once by using their hands or mouth.

While no one said anything, it was understood that no fucking was allowed and if the girl says NO, then they had to stop. Thus the challenge was to keep the girl from saying NO by making them say YES.

The boy who was next to Sam's bed slowly moved his hands over the sheets and onto her breast. He let it sit there for a minute and then started rubbing her breast. He slowly pulled the sheet down until her other breast was uncovered and he moved his hand to the exposed breast and cupped it. Using his thumb, he slowly rubbed her nipple. He pulled the sheet lower until both of her breasts were uncovered. Using both hands, he now massaged both breasts.

Sam's nipple hardened. At this point, the boy leaned over then lightly licked one of her nipples with his tongue. Using just the tip of his tongue, he flicked it quick over her nipple several times. Sam's chest started to arch and she started to moan at the same time. The boy then took the entire nipple into his mouth and started sucking on it. Sam moaned even more and raised her hand up to her breast. She put her hand on top of the boy's head and held him in place.

The boy slowly started sliding his hand down her stomach, toward her hips. He cupped his hands over the hair covering her pussy and let it rest there for a second. Sam instinctively opened her legs and he wiggled his fingers until they covered her pussy lips. He started rubbing her pussy lips while he switched to sucking her other breast. Sam was no longer asleep and was already overwhelmed with the feeling this boy was causing. She opened her legs wider and the boy parted her pussy lips then started rubbing a finger up and down between the lips.

Sam was now beyond control and was raising her hips trying to push his hand harder onto her pussy. Using the middle finger of his hand, he pushed it into her pussy and started moving it in and out. Sam burst with this movement and climaxed. The boy, realizing what had happened, slowed down for a second, but resumed his attention to her pussy when Sam started to relax. He added a second finger into her pussy and Sam began moving her hips in rhythm to his actions again.

The boy moved his thumb over her clit and started rubbing it. Sam climaxed again and gave a small yell. The boy realizing that Sam was totally overcome with these feelings moved his mouth down and began to lick her pussy. He stuck his tongue into her pussy as far as he could and moved it around. Sam responded with more moans of pleasure as he moved his tongue in and out. He pulled his tongue out and found her clit, nibbling and sucking softly. Sam climaxed again, this one lasting for several minutes. He paused to allow Sam to recover.

Sam slowly pushed the boy's head and hands away telling him she can't take any more. She pulled him up so that she could kiss him. As they passionately kissed, she found his erect cock with her hands and began stroking it. Feeling his body respond to her attention, she broke the kiss and pushed him onto his back. She moved down his body and took his cock into her mouth. Sam was unable to take in his entire length, but was pleased to take as much as she could, using her tongue to play with his cock as it passed up and down between her lips.

The boy already excited by the evening's activities, only lasted a few minutes before he reached climax and shot his come into Sam's mouth. Sam was expecting it this time and was able to swallow his entire load. When he was done, she moved back up, placing her head on his chest, resting for a few minutes.

Kim was quickly awakened by lips on her breast. She realized what was happening and decided to enjoy it. She allowed the boy to massage and kiss her breasts and nipples for several minutes. Taking his hand, she moved it down to her pussy. At first the boy just rested his hand there, so she placed her hand on top of his hand and began to rub her pussy. She pushed two of her fingers against his and forced them into her pussy.

She began to fuck her pussy with his hand. Her hips moved in time with his fingers and Kim rubbed her clit against the palm of his hand. She removed her hand and he continued on his own with the rubbing and fucking. She was quickly becoming aroused and within a few minutes she reached climax. Not knowing what he'd done or how she was responding, he continued his ministrations, bringing Kim to a second climax.

Wanting to feel his tongue on her pussy, she pushed his head between her legs. Immediately, he began licking at her wet folds. Guiding his head with her hands, he showed him where to lick and how much pressure to use. Taking her cue, he attacked her pussy with gusto bringing Kim to another climax.

She was slowly recovering from her climax when he lifted his head slightly. Not allowing her to completely recover, he inserted two fingers into her pussy and started fucking her with them again while he lowered his head and resumed licking and nibbling on her clit. Not wanting to miss any of the fun, she grabbed his hips and positioned him over her, his cock directly in front of her face.

In one swift movement, his cock was buried in the warm wetness of her mouth. The feel of her lips around his cock caused him to increase his movements with his tongue. Her movements increased as well, both making an effort to see who can bring the other off first. They both start moving their hips in concert with the mouths of the other and within a couple minutes both reached a climax. Having worn each other out, they remained still, each not relinquishing their hold on the other.

Over the next few minutes, the sounds of slurping, licking, moaning, kissing and yells of passion are heard all through cabin. Carrie and Mike were again eating each other. After a while, all the sounds of passion die down and everyone seemed to be resting, the only sounds remaining are the ragged breaths of the people in the beds. Mike slowly rose to unsteady feet, walked around and told each of the boys it was time to leave.

As each boy rose from the beds, they took one last feel of pussy, one last nibble on a breast, one last deep kiss before heading toward the door.

While the boys were leaving, the girls sat up in bed and began talking. First they ask Carrie, "Did you know they were coming?" who nodded her head. The girls were amazed in how quickly the boys were able turn them on and how they seemed to know what to do to bring the girls to a climax.

Carrie confessed, "I am responsible for that. This afternoon, I volunteered in a training class for them and showed them how to please a girl with both their hands and their mouths."

"Is that why we couldn't find you this afternoon?"asked Cathy.

"And why you seemed so flushed and tired this evening?" asked Kim.

"Those boys were eager learners and wanted to practice before they came here tonight. So I volunteered to be their example this afternoon. And yes, they wore me out good as each of them had their turn making me come."

After a few more minutes of talking, each of the girls realized they too were worn out and went to sleep.

Chapter 4

Mike and Carrie realized that they had created monsters. The only thing cabin three and cabin seven could talk about was sex. They all discussed with their cabin mates what they had done the night before and as they heard what others had done, they all wanted to do it again to try some new positions. It also brought to light that they all wanted to complete their 'training' by going all the way. Since tonight was the last night of the camp and they would all be going home tomorrow, they decided to have one more raid. However this time, it wouldn't be a raid but more of a party.

Carrie decided to formally invite cabin seven over for a 'midnight snack'. All day the girls cleaned the cabin and tried to get it ready for the 'party'. Realizing that the beds in the cabin were probably not the most comfortable for the planned activities, they decided to put all the mattresses on the floor and put the bed frames out of the way. Later, they also decided to push all the mattresses together to form one giant mattress. In fact, they raided an empty cabin and took the mattresses from that cabin to increase the size and depth of their 'giant bed'.

Carrie set the time for the party for one a.m. just to let the activities of the rest of the camp die down a bit so that they wouldn't be discovered. Each cabin reviewed the rules for the night. If anyone says NO, then each person has to respect that. Mike had made a quick trip to town and brought back a quantity of condoms and each person was shown how to use them. Each boy was told to expect to use them unless the girls explicitly say not to.

Finally, after the closing ceremonies and campfires it was lights off for the camp. While no one in cabins three and seven went to sleep, each took their time in getting cleaned up and ready for the party. Finally at one o'clock on the dot, the boys showed up. The guys were only admitted if they were naked, but that turned out to not be a problem since they were all already naked when they arrived.

The girls decided to thank the boys for coming to the party by giving them a Thank You gift when they arrived. As each boy entered the cabin, a girl would give him a big kiss and then take him aside. At that point, each girl got on her knees and sucked the boy's cock for several minutes.

That seemed to get the party going nicely. There were no awkward moments waiting on something to start or to see who would do what first. Within a couple of minutes, each couple moved to the 'bed' and continued with whatever came to mind. Most couples moved quickly to a 69 position. There were moans and sounds of passion over the next few minutes. Slowly sounds of climax were echoed through out the room. After this initial period of welcome and release of the immediate sexual need, people started talking and changing partners.

Mike and Carrie joined the crowd and immediately started fucking. While there were no lights on, everyone's eyes had gotten used to the darkness and were able to see what was going on. Carrie was on her knees with her head down on top of her arms. Mike was kneeling behind her with is cock buried in her pussy. As he held her hips, he quickly pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. He leaned over her back and reached around her to grab her tits. As he fondled them, Carrie started rocking back and forth in time with his pumping.

As this was going on, everyone stopped completely to watch, they were entranced with what was going on. Unknowingly, various boys reached over and started fondling a girl's breast. A girl would reach over and stroke a cock. All of this tenderness soon turned to passion and first one and then another couple would form.

They would start kissing and then stroking a breast or cock. Then lips replaced fingers. Soon one boy stood up and found the stash of condoms and opened a package. He handed it to the girl who put it on his cock. Then another boy stood up and grabbed a handful of condoms, passing them around until all the boys had some. Some couples quickly started fucking. Others moved slowly, tentatively determining which position to use and consummating the union.

Cathy, who only a few days earlier had never seen or touched a cock, had already laid on her back and pulled a guy on top of her. She quickly aligned his cock with her pussy and pulled him into her. Her practice earlier in the week with Tom had cleared the way for his cock to enter her without obstruction. She wrapped her legs around him and was meeting his every thrust with one of her own.

Sam had her guy lay on his back and she lowered herself onto his cock. At first she remained still. She just enjoyed the sensation of having a cock up her pussy for the first time. She then began to move a bit and understood the pleasure she would receive by having a cock stroke her pussy. As she bounced faster and faster on his cock, she lost all abandon and became very verbal about her feelings.

As he began to move under her, to compliment her movement, they quickly climaxed together with him pumping his sperm into the condom but she was still able to feel the surge of the come from his cock. They collapsed into a heap as they recovered.

One or two of the guys were over excited by the situation and came very quickly, usually within seconds of entering a pussy. While this might have frustrated the girls, Carrie had prepared them for this and assured them that these young boys would be able to recover quickly given certain encouragement. They quickly disposed of the used condoms and assisted the guys in gaining a new erection by using their mouth or hands as needed. This special attention was always successful in heightening arousal and getting the boy ready for more activities and penetration.

As everyone now had at least one climax, more swapping occurred between the couples. Mike and Carrie decided to broaden the fun by including another couple. The guys both started sucking the breast of the girl camper while Carrie started rubbing her pussy. Soon, Carrie started licking the girl's pussy which immediately brought the girl to a climax. As her orgasm was still rolling through her body, Mike quickly moved down and started fucking her while Carrie continued to lick and suck her clit. The girl's climax continued as she had a second climax immediately afterward.