Making Him an Example

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As this girl virtually passed out from the extended climax, the boy started fucking Carrie. Mike moved up and Carrie started sucking Mike's cock. The boy leaned forward and started sucking Carrie's breast. Carrie reached out and pulled Mike to her as she inhaled his cock all the way. This became too much for him and he blew his come into Carrie's mouth. This caused Carrie to climax, which also caused the boy fucking her to climax.

Kim had already come three times by two different guys. But now she was determined to find a girl who would let her suck her pussy. Ideally, she and the girl would get into a 69 position. As she crawled around on the bed, she bumped into a girl. As she reached out to find her pussy, she encountered a cock going in and out of it. Not to be deterred, she leaned forward and started licking her pussy and the cock going in and out of it. She used her hand to squeeze the girl's breast. For both the girl and the guy, this extra attention was too much for them and they both climaxed.

As he rolled off of her, Kim quickly moved around and stuck her tongue into the girl's cunt. It was still open from the penetration of the cock, so she was able get her tongue all the way in. Using her lips on the girl's pussy lips, she was able to quickly bring the girl to another climax.

Since the guy had worn a condom, there was no sperm in her pussy but that didn't deter Kim from licking up all the girl's come. Kim continued to lick her pussy as she recovered. Soon the girl reached down to push her head away. As she did this she realized that it was a girl giving her pussy the attention and not a guy. She sat up quickly and looked at Kim. Kim reached up and cupped her breasts and started playing with them. She grabbed the girl's hand and brought it to her breast and encouraged her to squeeze them.

Slowly the girl did start playing with Kim's breast. Kim repositioned herself so that they could lay down but still keep hold of her breast. This fit nicely into Kim's plans as she again started licking the girl's pussy. Kim moved the girl's hand from her breast down her body to her pussy. The girl was hesitant but soon was stroking Kim's pussy.

Kim moved again to put her pussy near the girl's head. Within a couple of minutes, the girl tentatively stuck out her tongue and touched Kim's pussy. Kim moved her pussy even closer to the girl and soon the girl was fully licking and sucking on her pussy. Within minutes, they brought each other to a climax.

By now, there was even more swapping of partners and more experimentation between the sexes and couples. At one point, there was a six-person daisy chain. These kids were lying in a circle each sucking either a pussy or a cock while at the same time someone was sucking them. Elsewhere a girl was sucking a guy while another guy was pounding away in her pussy. The opposite was happening elsewhere. A guy was eating a girl and another girl was eating the guy.

Carrie and Mike found another guy to help Carrie with a fantasy. She wanted to have two guys fucking her at the same time. She had Mike lay down and she lowered her pussy onto him. After fucking her for a minute, she raised up and aligned his cock with her anus. She slowly lowered herself on to him. Soon she stopped and had him fuck her pussy again to get more lubrication. Eventually he was able to get all the way into her anus.

As he started pumping away, she had the boy enter her pussy and start fucking her. This was her first time in this position and she was totally consumed by the feeling of two cocks in her. While the guys had a hard time trying to get in sync with each other, they finally figured it out. They could feel each other's cock through the thin wall inside of Carrie. It did not take long for all three to climax.

Having seen what Carrie was up to, another girl said she wanted to have all her holes filled up too. She had one boy fucking her anus, another fucking her pussy, another fucking her mouth and then had a cock in each hand. As it turns out she also had two girls, each sucking a breast. Needless to say, she had multiple orgasms while all the others had theirs.

At this point, the guys started to run low on energy and sperm. It was getting harder and harder to get them erect. Many of the girls were getting raw from all the fucking. A couple of girls were still going at it with each other, but eventually that too came to an end. There were bodies lying in all sorts of directions on the bed. Many people were lying side by side but their hands were touching someone else's body. Girls where gently caressing deflated cocks, guys were holding onto breasts, heads were lying between breasts or on a girl's stomach looking at their pussy.

With extreme difficulty, Mike got up and said the party was over and it was time for the guys to go back to their cabin. It took quite an effort for everyone to get up. They formed two circles with the guys in one and the girls in another. The boys then went around the circle giving each girl a hug, kiss, caress or squeeze as they were able before they left and returned to their cabin.

Not wanting to wake up too much, the girls got their blankets out and laid back down on the giant bed, snuggled together and went to sleep. They were able to get a few hours of sleep before the rest of the camp woke up and people started getting ready to go home. The girls got up, showered and packed up their stuff too. They were tired and sore but each had a twinkle in their eye and would remember their Senior Camp for the rest of their lives.