Making Himself Useful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna began to gasp for air as the pleasure from being taken from the rear and the joy she was feeling from devouring Paula's cock began to excite her senses. Paula was herself moaning with pleasure of her own as she enjoyed Donna's expert attention. Grasping hold of big handfuls of Donna's hair as she thrust her friends face to and from and her scrotum. Then one final push and Paula released her load into Donna's mouth. Donna gagged as Paula's spunk filled her mouth, but she was soon swallowing her friend's salty nectar willingly. As her own orgasm subsided Paula released Donna's head and Donna pulled free from Paula's spunk strewn cock. Donna, cum dribbling down her check, set to work cleaning the remnants of spunk from Paula's withering cock. As she did so the woman withdrew her dildo from Donna's anus.

From behind the two way mirror Jane and Miss Watson watched the trio in their lovemaking. "Well my dear", said Miss Watson, placing a tender arm around her sub missive's waist, "I think that the conditioning is almost complete. You will be able to take your slut home with you in a few days and teach her how best to serve her mistress and your house guests. This must be a very proud day for you."

"Oh Mistress, this is more than I could have ever hoped for. I am so grateful."

Watson raised an eyebrow at this remark and began to unbutton her blouse. "Maybe you would like to show me how grateful you are before you head on home my dear."

12