Making Mandy Mine

Story Info
An obsession and conquest.
5.2k words
3.98
29k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dabean
Dabean
24 Followers

Mandy is 24 years old, 5' 6" tall, weighs about 115 pounds, with blonde hair and light blue eyes. She wears a size 6 dress and panties, 34C bra, and size 7 shoes. She works in the office for the Dean of Accounting at the local University, and drives a 5 year old Mazda Miata. She lives in the corner apartment on the ground floor in a complex located only 2.3 miles from her office, and bikes to work most days. She works out 3 days a week in the gym in her apartment complex, and is very serious about her diet and health. But we have never met...YET!

So how can I know all these details about someone I haven't met? Easy. I first saw Mandy about a year ago when I was taking a couple classes I needed to finish my degree. I had been going to another school, but circumstances forced me to leave and return to my home town, so I enrolled at the University to complete my studies. The first time I saw Mandy, I knew I had to have her. She became sort of my graduate study project – a gift to myself for getting my degree, I guess. Finding out where she lived was easy. There are so many students riding bikes on or near a campus, who notices one more? After that, the rest was just a matter of being patient and creative. After watching her for six months, I knew a lot about her routine, including that Tuesday night was laundry night for her in the complex's community room. The second time I visited the room, I found that she had just started her wash and gone back to her apartment. It was easy to empty the washer after it was done and just pile her clothes in a basket like I was someone else needing the machine...after helping myself to one of her bras and a matching pair of panties, hence, the 34C and size 6.

Since I knew where she worked, and her hours there, it was also easy to case out her apartment. Being on the ground floor helped a lot, and the landscaping was well established, allowing plenty of places to watch from. One day I even walked up to the sliding glass door that opened out onto the small porch she had. When I looked in, I couldn't believe my luck – here was a single girl, living alone on a ground floor, and she didn't even take the simple precaution of putting a dowel rod or broomstick handle down in the door's track, the easiest prevention device around to keep out intruders, unless they broke the glass. I returned two days later, armed with disposable gloves and a super-thin putty knife. It only took three tries to force open the latch and I was inside! I stood there, poised for a quick flight, in case I had been seen, or maybe she had an alarm? But after 15 minutes with nothing happening, I knew I was in the clear, and had total access to Mandy's home. Her furniture was very basic, but all useful – no frilly doilies, bric-a-brac, or other useless decorations. To my left was the small kitchen/eating area – I could check it later. The hall ahead of me had two doors on each side – the first on the left was the front door – at least she had a dead bolt lock and a security peep-hole on it! Directly opposite that was her bathroom – I stopped for a minute and inhaled the aroma, picking up the odors of her shampoo, soap, and perfume. God, I was getting semi-hard from just the smell of my Mandy! The two doors at the end of the hall opened into bedrooms – the one on the left had a small desk with a PC and printer, and there were several moving boxes also stored there – this was obviously a utility room. With surprising anticipation, I opened the last door and entered her bedroom.

There was a queen size bed centered against the far wall, with a dresser and mirror to the right. Several items were on top of the dresser, such as a hairbrush and a tube of lipstick, but otherwise it was clear. There was a small nightstand on the left side of the bed, with an alarm clock on top. I went over to it, noticing that the alarm was set for 6:45 AM. Considering she was at work before 8 in the morning, she didn't spend a lot of time in the morning getting ready. I had known girls that took hours and hours, just to put on a pair of jeans and a top! I opened the drawer of the nightstand, and was surprised to find an 8" pink vibrator there! Mandy, Mandy, what have you been doing, darling? You don't want to waste your precious cum on a plastic dick – you want to save it for some real meat, like mine. That thought caused my dick to reach a full hard-on, and it tented the front of my jeans. I stopped for a second to adjust myself, and went over to her closet. Wow, was she organized! From left to right were her dresses (size 6), then blouses, and finally pants and jeans. Her shoes were equally organized, from dress shoes and heels (size 7) over to sneakers. I turned back and seemed to notice for the first time that the bed was neatly made – probably had hospital corners! So...Mandy was a little anal-retentive, maybe? Well, we would just have to find a way to cure her of that, now, wouldn't we?

My final stop was her dresser. I started at the bottom drawer and worked my way up. The bottom drawer held an assortment of t shirts and sweaters, and several of the t shirts had the name of gyms on them. I had noticed Mandy using the gym at the apartment on occasion – it was obvious that she liked to keep in shape. The next drawer had two pairs of well-worn jeans, some sweat pants, and two pairs of spandex yoga pants – my erection twitched at the sight of those, as I imagined her beautiful butt filling them out to perfection. The top drawer, as I suspected, held nirvana – her panties and bras! I was pleased to notice that, while many were utilitarian white or beige, there were also several sets of very sexy blue, red, and black underwear! Good – that would make opening my prize more enjoyable, seeing it wrapped in something sexy, like maybe that red bra. I checked, and the matching panties were actually a thong! Outstanding! I could just picture Mandy's tight ass cheeks separated by the thin strap of the thong as she wiggled it seductively at me. God, this was going to be great!

I made a quick check of the bathroom. Nothing to note really, but in the small closet I found her laundry basket. It was Wednesday, so she had done her washing last night, but there was one pair of panties in the basket. I would love to take them as a souvenir, but she would surely miss them and know someone had been in her place. I had to content myself by picking them up and holding them to my nose, breathing the aroma of her pussy deeply into my lungs. Fantastic! If she smelled this good, I could only image how she would taste. I checked out the kitchen on my way out, noticing that everything was health-food related – no potato chips or other snacks. In the back of what could only be called a junk drawer, I saw a key. Anxiously, I took it over to the door. Looking through the peep-hole, there was nobody in sight, so I quickly opened the door and tried the key in the lock – it fit! Perfect! I went over to the sliding door and set the lock, then returned to the kitchen, where I shut the drawer. Using the key, I locked her front door behind me, and went in search of a hardware store to have a copy made. By the time I had that done, I feared it was too late to risk trying to return the key that day – people would be getting home from work or kids would be playing, and a stranger might get noticed. So I took the small risk that she might notice it was missing – why would she be looking for it anyway – and I went home. I took out the bra and panties I had taken earlier and, imagining my Mandy in her red thong and those yoga pants, I beat out two huge loads of cum into the crotch of her panties, just wishing it was her pussy instead.

I spent the next four months watching, until I knew her movements as well or better than she did. I went over plan after plan, trying to come up with a fool-proof plan for how I was going to take Mandy and make her mine. One thing I learned is that, except for an occasional run, she rarely left her apartment on Saturday. Maybe she just slept in and relaxed, maybe she worked on her computer – I didn't know, but I did know that if I didn't see her out on a Saturday, then nobody else would be surprised if they didn't see her either. That made Friday the optimum night, plus it meant we had the whole weekend for fun. The third month of my observations, the couple in the apartment above her moved out, and the apartment was still vacant. Since it was the summer break at the University, I figured it would probably stay that way until the students started returning in the fall. The last piece of the puzzle fell into place on a Thursday, when I saw the neighbors on her left loading up their car with suitcases, and overheard them excitedly talking about their long weekend in Las Vegas. Perfect! There would never be a better time, so I made up my mind to put my well-thought plan into action the next day. It seemed like I hardly slept that night, as the anticipation of the culmination of a year's planning was about to happen.

I spent Friday morning putting together my supplies into a duffel bag. These included 4 six foot lengths of a high tensile strength rope. The rope was soft enough not to cause rope burns on her wrists or ankles, but had a breaking strength that assured she would not be able to get free. I had already tied the slip knots on one end, and, when I had returned the key after making the copy, I had verified that the legs of her bed frame were quite strong. I added the panties to the package, along with a bandana – it would be hard for her to scream around a pair of cum-crusted panties stuffed into her mouth! Finally, I put in a razor-sharp 6 inch boning knife. I had considered adding a box of condoms, but had decided against it. I was comfortable that Mandy didn't have any STD's – I had only seen her go out a couple times in the year I had been watching her – and I just didn't want anything, even the thin membrane of a condom, coming between my dick and her pussy. Leaving my place at one, I made my way over to the University and casually went by the office – Mandy was there, looking fantastic, in jeans and a sweater. Tasty! I went on over to her apartment, and, after making sure nobody was watching, let myself in. It only took a couple minutes to secure the ropes to the bed legs, and I set the other items out on her dresser top. I found several pairs of dirty panties in her clothes basket, but resisted the urge to beat off a load, just as I had been resisting masturbating for the last week – my sperm would not be wasted anywhere but in her pussy or mouth. I considered going through her drawer to see what underwear she was wearing that day, but decided I wanted it to be a surprise. I did notice that the red pair were not in the dirty clothes hamper, so maybe....?

I knew that on Friday, especially being summer session, the Dean always let the staff leave early, usually around 3, so when I saw the clock on her nightstand reading 2:50, I started to get ready. My dick was stirring in anticipation, and my balls felt like two heavy rocks as they moved in my sac. My plan was simple – she always unlocked her door and wheeled her bike inside. I couldn't picture her leaving it sitting out in the living room, so I figured she would put it in the spare bedroom for storage. The door opened in to her bedroom, and there was just enough space for me to stand behind it unseen, so that is where I went. I had the knife in my right hand – her panties and the bandana I left on the dresser – would she notice them? Although I should be as nervous as a cat, I had rehearsed this so many times, and felt that I knew her so well, I was actually very calm as I stood there waiting. At 3:17 my heart skipped a beat as I clearly heard the sound of her key in the lock and she came in, pausing to lock the door behind her, then wheeled the bike over to the spare bedroom, as I had guessed. She did not come into her bedroom though, instead, I heard her enter the bathroom, and, a minute later, the sound of her peeing came clearly through the walls to me. After a minute came the sound of the toilet being flushed. The door to the bathroom opened, and seconds later, she opened the door to her bedroom and walked in. I smelled a faint trace of her perfume as she entered. She emitted a short gasp – she must have seen her panties on the dresser, and I stepped out from behind the door, covered her mouth with my left hand, and showed her the knife in my right. At the sight of the knife, her body went rigid.

"Relax, Mandy. I promise not to harm you if you cooperate, but if you scream, I will be forced to hurt you so badly that no plastic surgeon will ever make you pretty enough for a man to want. I don't want that – I have been watching you for over a year now, and you are the most beautiful, sexy woman I have ever seen."

I took my hand away from her mouth, but only a couple inches, fully prepared to clamp it back in place if needed. "Are those my panties? I thought I had misplaced them months ago."

"Yes, they are yours, and I brought them back to you. They are pretty dirty, though – I have unloaded quite a few loads of cum into them as I have dreamed about what we are going to do to each other."

"NO", she screamed – I moved my hand back over her mouth, but she seemed to calm down, so I removed it again. "I can't – I'm still a virgin! I don't have much, but take whatever you want, just don't defile me."

Pulling her along with me as I moved over to the nightstand, I opened the drawer. Tucking the knife in my belt, I reached down and took out the pink vibrator, holding it in front of her eyes. "Really," I said, "a virgin, huh? Somehow I find that hard to believe"

She stammered "OK, so technically I'm not a virgin – I don't have my hymen any more, but I have never gone all the way with a man before, only played around some by myself." Hearing that caused my dick to burst forward, and I know she could clearly feel it pressing against her butt.

"Then, Mandy, this is going to be your coming-out weekend, because we are going to fuck. The neighbors are on vacation to Vegas, and the unit above you is empty, so you and I won't be bothering anyone, and nobody will be bothering us. As I see it, you can join me, and we can reach heights of pleasure you can only imagine, or I can tie you to the bed, gag you with your own panties, and have my way with you anyway." I had tossed the vibrator back in the drawer and taken the knife back in my hand. She looked down and saw the end of one of the ropes sticking out from under the bed, and she realized I was serious. An internal debate raged inside her mind as she went over her options, such as they were. Finally, she whimpered that she just wasn't ready to go all the way. I was disappointed, but not deterred – I had come here for a purpose, and her consent was never a requirement. I moved us back over to the dresser. Picking up the panties, I told her that I was going to have to gag her, and it was her choice if I did it gently or had to force her. "I really don't want to hurt you or bruise your lovely face – it's you call." She opened her mouth, and I gently stuffed the cum-crusted panties inside. She made a strange sound as she tasted the invading item, and I loosely tied the bandana around her head, making sure she could breathe normally, just not through her mouth. I then tied her right hand to the rope at the left top side of the bed. "I'm going to move around the bed now – please don't make me have to hit you or try to escape." She nodded, so I let her go, went around the bed to get the other rope, and, taking her left hand, I secured the noose to it. I didn't bother with her feet, as I wasn't really worried about them, plus I needed to be able to get those jeans off! She was sitting on the bed, the ropes were loose enough that she had freedom of movement, but I no longer had to worry about her scratching or clawing me with her nails.

"Mandy, you've probably figured out, since I knew where your vibrator was, that I have been in your apartment before. Actually, I have been here several times. Right now, I am aching to find out the answer to a question I have – what underwear are you wearing today?" I saw a puzzled look cross her face. "Are you wearing some of your plain, un-exciting whites, or maybe beige, or......is it the blue set, the black set, or that sexy red bra and thong panties?" She actually blushed as she realized I had been through her drawers and knew her inventory of undies. I decided the easiest way to find out was to raise up her sweater to see what was underneath. I didn't rush, or rip it off, but rather raised it slowly from the bottom, gently brushing her sides with my fingertips as I did. She was squirming as I did, but I was pleased to see that she was not pulling on her ropes or trying to avoid me. After a minute, I could not wait any longer, and I raised the sweater up to reveal that she was wearing the black lace bra underneath. It was glorious, and was just transparent enough that her beautiful tits were visible underneath, her dark areolas and pink nipples barely hiding from my view. I pulled the sweater the rest of the way over her head, then reached over to loosen one of the nooses so I could slide her arm out of the sleeve. Retying her arm, I moved the sweater over the other rope so that she was sitting there in just her bra and jeans. I leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on each tit through her bra. She reacted like an electric jolt had hit her. I desperately wanted to kiss her mouth, but with the gag there, decided not to yet. I reached down and unbuckled the belt on her jeans, then removed it. Opening the snap, I lowered the zipper, revealing the matching black panties. As I started to take her jeans down over her hips, I was pleasantly rewarded to see her cooperating by lifting her ass off the bed so I could slip them down and off her legs. I just sat there and took in her fantastic body, clad only in bra and panties. Mandy was breathing deeply, and her tits rose and fell with each breath. I reached up, untied the bandana, and removed it and the panties from her mouth. She was running her tongue around her mouth and swallowing, and she looked at me with a wry smile and said "Thank you. Interesting taste."

"God, Mandy, you are even more beautiful than I imagined." Noticing that her bra was one of those that opened at the front, I reached over and undid the catch. It didn't fall off, but just sat there, resting on her magnificent globes. Tossing her shoulders, she shook her tits free, saying "Might as well get a good look." Gently taking one in each hand, I fondled them, eliciting a moan from her as she enjoyed my touch. Her nipples stiffened until they were jutting out proudly from her chest. Reaching down, I hooked a finger on each side of her panties. Like before, she raised her butt to allow me to easily shuck them down and off her legs. Her blonde bush was neatly trimmed, and her pussy was glistening as the lips were partly open. I lightly ran a finger over her slit, returning the wet finger to my mouth, and tasted the elixir that was Mandy. Now it was my turn to let out a small groan of delight as her taste filled my mouth with pleasure. Mandy was becoming a constant source of surprise as she looked me directly in the eyes and commented "ONE of us is seriously overdressed, don't you think?"

I grinned in agreement, and took off my shoes and socks, then dropped my jeans down and kicked them off. My erection was tenting my boxers, and Mandy "Ooh'd" her approval. When I removed my shirt, she uttered a small gasp at the sight of my six-pack abs. I didn't work out – I had always had a good physique. Last but not least, I snaked my boxers down and off, exposing my fully erect cock to her view. It was sticking straight out, all 8 inches in length and 2 inches in diameter, and twitched involuntarily at the sight of the naked Mandy on the bed in front of me. That seemed to be the act that removed any doubt or reluctance from her. She begged me to please untie her so that she could get her hands on my meat. "It is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, but it is so big – will it really fit inside my pussy?" I untied her hands and climbed up on the bed, and she reached over, grasping me in her hands. Her fingers just barely reached around my girth, and she moved one hand down to gently cup and fondle my balls. "They are so heavy! Are they full of cum for me?" She began to give me a slow hand job, and licked the tip with her tongue. When a drop of pre-cum leaked out, she eagerly licked it up. "Now that tastes so much better than the dried up stuff in my panties! I want to try everything there is with you, and become a woman this weekend – will you teach me how to fuck please?"

Dabean
Dabean
24 Followers
12