Making Mandy Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had all weekend for me to eat her out, her to give me a blow job, try numerous positions, and even maybe to try anal sex, but right now I felt that for the first time, a good long fuck in the missionary position was the best way to introduce her to the pleasure of sex. I told her to lie down on her back, spread her legs, and raise her knees. She quickly did – she had a look on her face like the proverbial kid in a candy store! I moved on top of her, my knees positioned inside her feet, and leaned down until my dick was just over her pussy. She was so aroused, the smell of her hot pussy filled the room and a small wet spot already soaked the sheets as she started to secrete juices in anticipation of my invasion. When I slowly ran my dick up and down her slit, she shivered in excitement. I positioned the head of my dick at her lips, and asked if she was ready. "God yes! I can't believe I am finally going to feel a real dick inside me. Please fill me with your manhood." I moved my hips forward while I pressed down, and inserted the entire length of my dick into her torrid pussy. She was so wet, it slid in easier than I thought it would, considering that she had only played with a vibrator before. Her pussy muscles were so tight, as they tried to keep my dick from invading her, yet also seemed to be pulling it in even further. When my balls gently bounced against her ass cheeks, I just held in that position for a minute, marveling in the feelings as her pussy pulsed around my dick. Mandy cried out in pleasure, saying how full she was. "Can we stay like this forever? I have never felt anything like this in my life. In almost every way you have just taken my cherry, and I can't believe I've waited this long to experience this feeling." In answer, I slowly pulled out a few inches, fighting the resistance she offered, and just as slowly pushed back in. Her gasp told me that she was loving the feeling, so I started to move a little quicker, and with longer strokes, until I built up a nice rhythm as I pumped my dick in and out of her pussy.

I moved my arms under her back with my hands on her shoulders, which gave me great leverage to thrust. Mandy responded by locking her legs together behind my butt and her arms behind my back, so that we were locked tightly together with just my dick pounding into her. Her nipples hardened again as they were rubbed against my chest. At one point I pulled out a little too much, and my dick slipped from her pussy. She immediately reached down to guide me back it, saying "don't you dare leave me!" I kissed her hard on the lips and told her I had no intention of going anywhere – my only goal was her enjoyment. The bedroom filled with the sounds of her moans, my grunts, the squishing of our fucking, and the aroma of our exertions. I had set a good pace, and knew I could keep it up for at least 10 more minutes under normal circumstances, but the fact that this was Mandy, I feared my stamina would not be as strong. Still, I just hugged her tighter and kept up my relentless pounding into her pussy. Soon, Mandy started to say "OH..OH..OH" and I could feel the muscles of her pussy clamp down on my dick as an orgasm racked her. She arched up her back to meet my thrusts, and I knew that my own climax was near. I could feel my balls tightening up in my sac, and, with a load grunt, I buried my dick as deep as I could and let loose stream after stream of hot cum deep inside her. Mandy cried out "Oh My God, I can feel your cum in my pussy! Fill me with your seed!" Her pussy milked my dick of every drop, and the combined volume was too much for her womb to contain, and it started to flow past my dick to dribble down past her butt to the sheets. We stayed in that locked together position for a couple minutes as we regained our breath, and when my dick softened, I removed it from her. She moved down and licked me clean of any fluids, enjoying the heady combination of our mixed cums. A slow trickle still escaped periodically from her pussy as her muscles naturally contracted. She reached down and scooped it up with her fingers, then licked them clean as well.

"I can't believe you have never done this before – you are the most gifted woman I have ever slept with." A sudden thought struck me. "Oh, no, I wasn't wearing a condom – are you on any birth control?" She giggled and replied that she was, because she was too embarrassed to tell her doctor that she hadn't had sex, so it just seemed easier to get the prescription and take the pills. With a sigh, I leaned forward until my head was on her chest, and I absently sucked the closest tit into my mouth, flicking the still-hard nipple with my tongue.

Mandy glanced down at me and said "Can I ask you two questions?"

"Sure, hon, you can ask me anything."

With an embarrassed look, she asked, "What is your name – or, at least, what name can I call you? As long as you don't plan to leave before we finish my education, I certainly have no intention of pressing any charges for invasion." I hadn't even thought of that, but I replied that my name was David, but most people called me Dave for short. "Dave...I like that."

I asked, "And the second question?"

Looking directly at my dick, she asked "Just how long will it take before that thing is hard again and we can continue? I have a lot of catching up to do, and, since you're the one who got me started, it's your job to finish teaching me!" Even though I had just let off the biggest load of my life, my dick responded to her question by giving a couple energetic twitches, to which she replied, "Oh, Goody, I think it likes me, and wants to play some more."

"Mandy, it loves you, and can't wait to show you just how much it does. Now, have you ever heard of 69?" She didn't need to answer, because she was already moving to straddle my head, planting her seeping pussy on my mouth and leaning forward to use her mouth and hands to get my dick nice and hard again. And what a fantastic weekend we had!

12