Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

Once Tracy was gone I got up to wash off before putting on a clean pair of satin briefs and going back to bed. While I lay in the satin cocoon I thought back on what had just happen. With in minutes I was asleep and all my dreams were of Tracy and the wonderful sex we just had.

I woke up at six thirty thanks to the alarm clock. If it wasn't for that I'm sure I would have over sleep. I knew I only had about five hours of sleep that night and I could barely get my eyes open. I felt somewhat better once I took a shower.

After drying and brushing my hair I put on one of the silk shirts that was part of my uniform. When I put on a pair of pants I noticed that they were different than when Tracy bought them. Instead of being a khaki material they were a polyester blend that made them feel silky like the shirt. The shoes were different as well. They were thinner and had a slight heel to them. They made me feel taller.

Once I was dressed I went into the kitchen. Maria the cook and I introduced our selves to each other before she handed me a plate of fresh fruit and told me to sit and eat my breakfast.

I was really hoping for something more than fresh fruit. Maria told me that was what Miss Tracy eats every day and Miss Tracy wants me to eat the same. I figured this was how Tracy stayed so slim. After I finished eating my breakfast I took the tray that Maria gave me and brought into Tracy's bedroom.

Her bedroom was three times bigger than my bedroom was and the glass wall made it look even bigger. Her bed was bigger than a king size. In fact it was about twice the size of a king-size bed. There was a large screen TV and a stereo system on one wall. I didn't see any dressers or any place to store clothes.

As I walked into the room Tracy was sitting up in bed. Her robe was open giving me a wonderful view of her naked body. When she saw I was looking at her she smiled sweetly and said, "Good morning Steven."

"Good morning Miss Tracy and how are you feeling this morning?" I asked returning her sweet smile.

As I placed the bed tray over her lap Tracy placed her hand on my crotch and said, "I feel wonderful. I had a good time last night I hope it won't be the last time for us. You did enjoy it too didn't you?"

I just about jumped when she squeezed my cock and balls before I could say, "I enjoyed it immensely I hope it won't be the last time either."

"As long as you do as you are told I think we'll have a wonderful time together." She told me as she gave my package another squeeze.

As Tracy smooth out her napkin she said, "After you serve me breakfast you will go into the bathroom and draw me a nice hot bubble bath. The bathroom is through that door," She told me as she pointed to a door to the left of the bed. "On the tub you'll find a jar of white crystals, put a handful into the tub when it's about half full."

After pouring a cup of coffee I walked into the door that Tracy had pointed to. The doorway led into a dressing room that was really a large closet. Most of the space was for hanging clothes but there were quite a few draws. The closet was mostly tidy but there were a few things lying on the floor.

I walked into another doorway and found the bathroom. The bathroom was bigger than my bedroom by at least half. It had a large whirlpool tub that was at least four foot wide and seven foot long. There was a very large shower that had seven spray heads. The counter tops around the three wash basins where made of granite and the floors were made of marble. To the side was a separate alcove that housed the toilet and the bidet. It was the first bidet I ever saw.

After I started filling the tub I started cleaning up around the bathroom. It wasn't that messy but it needed straitening. When the tub was half filled I added the crystals like Tracy wanted. The room instantly filled with a delicate flowery scent and I recognized it as Tracy's smell. The tub also filled with mountains of bubbles. When the tub was filled I went back into the bedroom to tell Tracy it was ready. She was just finishing her breakfast when I walked in.

Tracy moved the breakfast tray to the side and stood up before saying, "Good I'll show you what else you need to do every morning for me."

Tracy took my hand and pulled me into the dressing room before saying, "You do understand that this room needs to be kept tidy. If you find anything lying on the floor pick it up and put it in the hamper. Mark's clothes are to the left and mine are to the right. Except for our underwear and a few pairs of jeans everything else goes to the dry cleaner. My lingerie will be hand washed by you but Mark's underwear can be machine washed."

Tracy then pulled me into the bathroom. She pulled me to the sink and pulled out a plastic bag with a long tube attached to the bottom of it. Attached to the tube was a long thin nozzle. I knew it was used for giving enemas but I didn't know why Tracy had it out.

She started to fill the bag as she said. "Each morning I give myself a enema. At first it was so I could be clean back there for Mark when he wants to make love to me back there. Then I found out it really good for you and it works great for keeping off the weight. I do it every day now and I don't feel clean with out it. You should try it too."

Once the bag was filled with about a quart of water she added a few drops of soap. I then watched as she took the eight-inch nozzle and after lubing up the nozzle she slid it into her rectum.

Just watching the long thin tube enter her anus looked painful, but that wasn't the look I saw on her face. Tracy had a look of total bliss on her face as each inch slid into her. I was surprised that not only could she take in all eight inches, but also she took it in easily.

When the nozzle was seated in her rectum Tracy turned a valve on the tubing and the cleaning solution flowed into her. A slight moan escaped her lips as the first of the fluid drained into her. At the same time I could see Tracy's right hand cup her mound and her fingers started to work over her clit.

As she continued to finger her clit Tracy looked at me and said through hazy eyes. "I swear this is the best part of the day. Well when Mark isn't here that is."

I was surprised she found getting an enema so erotic but she was enjoying it. I was also shocked that she was masturbating right there in front of me. I was almost embarrassed over her wonton display but Tracy didn't seem to mind at all.

Before Tracy could orgasm the bag had emptied. She picked it up and walked to where the commode was and sat down. I watched as she leaned forward and pulled the nozzle out of her. She handed me the enema bag and told me to refill it.

After Tracy had rid herself of the enema and I had refilled the bag she came over to where I was standing and encircled me with her arms. We kissed for a few minutes before I felt her hands move to my waistband. Before I could even react my pants were down around my ankles.

Tracy started playing with my satin covered bottom before she said. "Now it's your turn. Don't be scared. It may hurt a little at first but after a few times you'll enjoy it as much as I do. Now turn around and bend over the counter."

I tried to tell her I didn't want to do it but she quieted me by placing her finger over my lips. She then turned me toward the counter and pushed on my back so I bent over. A second later I felt her fingers at the entrance to my rectum. They were slick from the lubricant and one of her fingers slid easily into my ass.

I was surprised by the suddenness of the penetration, but how good her finger felt inside me also surprised me. I just barely got use to that one finger when she slid in a second one. My anus felt stretched but it felt good as she worked her fingers in and out.

When I started to moan each time she pushed into me Tracy said, "Feels good doesn't sweetie. You like my finger in you ass don't you." I know I was told not to lie so all I could say was yes. Tracy didn't laugh or giggle she only worked her fingers harder.

After a few minutes of having my asshole reamed by Tracy's fingers she pulled them out and started to push the nozzle into me. The nozzle felt smaller than her fingers did as it eased inside me, but the nozzle was definitely longer. Tracy didn't just push it in all the way like she did to herself. She worked in a little and than pulled it out before pushing it back in. I knew this was what it must feel like to get fuck and I could see way gay men like it. It really felt good, pretty quickly I was moaning each time she pushed the nozzle into me.

All too soon Tracy had the entire nozzle in me and I felt the warm water as it started flowing. At first it felt oddly comforting and I like the feel of it. After a few minutes that comfortable feeling left me as my bowels started to cramp.

I told Tracy I was hurting but she said, "I know honey the first few times it's uncomfortable but once you get use to it it'll be as pleasant for you as it is for me. Just bear with it."

I tried to relax and just go with it but it hurt so much, by the time the bag was empty I had tears in my eyes. When I stood I felt bloated and the cramps seemed worse. Tracy kissed me lightly on the lips before she let me go to the commode to empty myself. At the same time she climbed into the tub. I was glad she didn't follow me, as the smell that came out of the bowl was horrendous.

Once I was empty and had my pants buckled back up I went back to the sink to drop off the enema bag. I figured I was done with it but Tracy had another idea.

Tray looked over the side of the tub before saying. "Steve honey since this was your first time I doubt you completely cleaned out. Do it again just to be sure."

If I thought it was embarrassing watching Tracy give herself an enema you could imagine how embarrassed I was, knowing Tracy was watching me. I knew she was because I could see her in the mirror. What was even worse was, through out this whole thing my cock was rock hard, as if I got some perverse pleasure out of it.

Once I gave myself one more enema Tracy said. "Okay sweetie you can go make my bed. When you're done come back and help me dry off."

I was actually glad to get out of her sight for a little while to get over my embarrassment. By the time I had her bed made and her room picked up I had pretty much calmed down. When I went back into the bathroom I helped Tracy out of the tub and dried her off. I then rubbed moisturizer all over her, this was something I just loved doing. Tracy then went to get dressed while I started cleaning the bathroom.

When I was done cleaning the bathroom I found Tracy at her makeup table she then said to me. "I gave Maria the rest of the day off. Go to the kitchen and she'll show you what she made for dinner and how to prepare it then come back here."

After I was told what to do with the dinner that Maria had made I found Tracy in her bedroom where I found her in a string bikini. She then took me around the house showing me all the rooms and what she wanted done with them. Mostly all I had to do was dust and vacuum. For most of the rooms I only had to do them every three days or so. Tracy's bedroom and bath had to be done on a daily basis and of cause anything that wasn't in it's place had to be put away.

I started cleaning the living room and the dinning room while Tracy went out to lie in the sun. From my vantage point in the living room I could see Tracy as she first took off her bikini top before lying on a lounge chair. How I got any cleaning done at all was beyond me as I kept stealing glance out to the pool area.

Around noon I was just finishing up with the dinning room when Tracy came inside and said, "Maria left two fruit plates for us. Why don't you go put on a swimsuit and we can eat outside by the pool? I know your poor body could use some sun."

"I don't have a swimsuit. I wasn't one to go out in the sun very much." I told her.

Tracy though for a minute before saying. "I know you can't fit into any thing that Mark has, he's a lot bigger than you are. In fact you wouldn't even fit into any of my bikinis, they'll be too big for you as well. But I do think there's something in your room that you could wear." Tracy took my hand and just about dragged me into my bedroom.

Tracy rummaged through the dresser that had all the girl's clothes in them before coming up with what looked like a bikini bottom. It was bright yellow and it looked like a thong panty. There was a thin string for a waistband that held the crotch string in place. It was very daring for any girl but for me it was unthinkable.

After Tracy showed it to me I said, "I can't possibly wear that. That's a girl's bikini."

Tracy came over to me started unbuttoning my shirt while she said, "Of course you can. No one would see you but me and I won't tell anyone."

Even thought I wanted to resist I couldn't as Tracy started kissing me. Before I knew it I was down to my satin brief with my pants pooled at my feet. Tracy then went to her knees and removed my shoes and socks before pulling off my pants and briefs. She then pulled the bikini up my legs till it was near my crotch. As gently as she could she pushed my cock and balls between my legs and pulled the bikini in place.

She then leaned back and looked me over before she said, "You were right you can't wear that bikini like that." At first I was relieved, but once I looked into Tracy's eyes I knew that wasn't the end of this. She looked up at me and said. "No you can't possible wear that bikini with all that hair on you. I guess we'll have to remove it."

"What do you mean remove it?" I asked in a whiny voice. "Men don't shave their body hair."

Tracy giggled and said. "Sure they do. Wrestlers and body builders do it all the time. Mark does it because it shows of his muscles very nicely. Once your body gets nice and tan no one will notice you don't have body hair."

Tracy stood took my hand and said, "Now come along and we'll use hair remover on you." Once more I was being virtually dragged through the house to Tracy's bedroom.

I know I should have stopped her or at least said no, but I couldn't do that. Tracy was so forceful and so in charged I just went along with it. I did what ever she wanted.

A few minutes later I was once more standing in Tracy's bathroom, now completely naked while she was covering my body with a thick blue-green liquid. The liquid had a definite chemical smell to it and it made my skin tingle where it was applied. She smeared in all over me including my underarms my crotch and backside.

We waited fifteen minutes before we climbed into the shower together. Tracy helped me get off all traces of the hair remover and at the same time all my body hair went with it. When we were done I was completely hairless from the neck down.

When I tried to tuck back my cock to put on the bikini again I was too hard from the shower. Tracy pushed me back onto the bed sunk to her knees and started sucking my cock. With in seconds she had turned around so we were in a sixty-nine position with her pussy right over my mouth. All I did was pull her hips down to bring her pussy closer.

At first I thought her pussy was still wet from the shower, but once I felt how slick her wetness was I knew she was turned on. I licked Tracy to three orgasms before she slid two fingers up my ass and let me cum in her mouth. Once we were done cuming she turned around and kissed me. She hadn't swallowed my cum and soon it was flowing into my mouth. By this point I didn't even think about it I just swallowed it and kissed her back.

Tracy pulled her lips from mine and said, "You sure are a lot of fun to have around. A lot more fun than the other servants I've had."

"You didn't do this to your other house boys?" I asked looking up at her.

Tracy kissed my lips lightly before she said. "I never had a house boy before. I only had maids, most of them were pretty and a few were sexy but I never had sex with any of them. None of them like the girl on girl stuff. With you I can do the girl on boy stuff and maybe something a little kinky as well."

I wondered what she meant by kinky but before I couldn't ask she said, "Get you bikini on and get our lunch. I'll meet you out by the pool." Tracy watched me as I put on the bikini bottom before she put on her own.

I found the fruit plates that Maria had made and then found Tracy sitting under an umbrella table. We sat and ate while we chatted for about twenty minutes. Tracy then covered me in tanning oil and had me lie down in the sun. Every twenty minutes or so she would have me turn over and apply more tanning oil.

We stayed in the sun till well after four before we finally came in to shower off. Once I had stripped off the bikini I could see a noticeable tan line were the bikini hid me from the sun. I was surprised my skin had tanned so well and I was sure the oil had something to do with it.

Once we were out of the shower Tracy asked. "I know this may sound a little freaky but will you wear what I give you. I promise if you don't like you'll never have to wear it again, but I think you would look so sexy in it." I should have known better than to say yes, but I did any way.

Tracy took me back to my bedroom where she started going though the dresser. She pulled out a pair of black sheer stockings a black pair of satin panties a matching bra and garter belt.

She helped me pull the stockings up my legs, which felt very sensuous and then wrapped the garter belt around my waist. The panties and the bra followed that. She took a few more pairs of panties and stuffed them into the bra to fill the cups. As Tracy went to the closet I knew what was coming next. When she came back she was carrying one of the satin maid's uniforms and a pair of the three-inch heels.

After she put the dress on me and the heels on my feet she said, "I can't believe how sexy you look. All you need is some makeup your hair brushed out and I'd swear you were a girl. Come on let's do your makeup."

I was surprised that everything fit me so well though I still hadn't seen what I looked like as Tracy stopped me from looking in the mirror. Walking in the shoes was difficult, as I wasn't use to the height or the balance.

Tracy took me into her room were she sat me at her makeup table. She then started plucking my eyebrows. I thought this was taking it a little too far but Tracy told me to hush. After twenty minutes of plucking Tracy started applying make up.

First came the mascara. This had to be the hardest as I kept blinking my eye every time she got close to me with the brush. She then put eye shadow on my eye lids and eyelid liner to finish it off. She used an eyebrow pencil to darken my eyebrows before she used foundation crème on my cheeks and chin. She used rouge to highlight the cheekbones I didn't have and powder to blend everything together. She then used a ruby red lip-gloss on my lips and topped that with a sealer.

When she was done with my face she turned her attention to my nails. First she applied fake nails to each finger. After filing them to a squared off look she applied the first coat of red nail polish. Once the first coat was dry she applied another till there were three coats of red polish and two coats of clear. So far the only things I saw were my fingernails. When they were done I was surprised but how real they looked and how long they made my fingers look. If I didn't know better I would have sworn I was looking at a real girl's hand.

Tracy then turned her attention to my hair. First she removed it from the ponytail and tried to brush it out. Having no luck with that, she wet it down with a spray bottle before taking a hot curling iron to it. After twenty minutes she finally got it the way she wanted it.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers