Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

Once my hair was done Tracy sat back and looked me over before saying, "You turned out better than I had hoped. If I didn't know better I would have sworn you were a girl."

I tried to turn around to look at the makeup table's mirror but I couldn't see anything. Tracy laughed before she stood and pulled me into the dressing room. She had me close my eyes before she moved me in front of the mirror.

When I was allowed to open my eyes I was shocked by what I saw. The night before I though the maid's uniform would have looked sexy on a girl but I never thought that girl would be me. The maid I saw standing in front of me was very sexy and the make up was first rate. Even my hair looked like a girl's. I was totally amazed by what I saw. I really didn't recognize myself.

Tracy was still wearing her satin robe and I knew she didn't have anything else on when she slid her arms around my waist from behind. She kissed my cheek lightly before asking. "Well what do you think?"

With out taking my eyes off the mirror I said, "I look beautiful."

Tracy giggled and said, "Yes you do sweetie. You make a better-looking girl than you do a boy. You make a better-looking maid than you do a house boy. Speaking about being a maid I think its time to start dinner. I don't know about you but I'm starving." I was starving too, so I went to the kitchen to start dinner.

Walking in the heels was difficult at first but after a while I got use to them. Working with the nails was even harder as I didn't want to break any of them. Those to, I got use too and thankfully I didn't have much to do as Maria had every thing set for me. Mostly all I had to do was put the meal in the microwave and wait for it to get hot. While I was waiting I set the table for Tracy.

Once the dinner was hot I went looking for Tracy to tell her. She was in her bedroom getting dressed. When I found her I held my hands in front of me and said. "Miss Tracy your dinner is ready. Will you be eating in the dinning room or in here?"

Tracy smiled at me and said, "We will be eating in the dinning room. Make sure you set a place for yourself."

I went back to the dinning room where I set a place for myself. Tracy walked in a few seconds later with a bottle of wine. After opening the bottle she poured us each a glass.

After we sat next to each other Tracy raised her glass and said. "To my new girlfriend I hope she stays a long, long time. I mean that sweet heart you're no longer a servant you're a friend."

After I thanked her I drank from my glass. This may sound strange but it was the first alcoholic drink I ever had. Being only nineteen I couldn't get served and I didn't know any one that had access to alcohol. My father never kept any in the house and neither did any of my friends parents.

The wine tasted good and so did the food. Tracy taught me how to eat like a girl and by the time dinner was over I had two glasses. I know that doesn't sound like much but for me it was quite a bit. When I got up from the table I had trouble walking. Tracy must have noticed seeing she got up to help me with the dishes. We laughed and giggled the whole time we were putting away the dinner dishes.

Once dinner was over Tracy pulled me into my bedroom were she pulled off my uniform. When I was naked she played with my nipples and my cock till I thought I was going to cum. She then dressed me in a pink baby doll nightie and matching panties. This time she didn't try to push my cock back between my legs. Once I was dressed for bed we went to her room were she dressed in a nightgown before we lay on the bed to watch TV and sip wine.

We watched a very romantic movie and before either of us knew it we were kissing. We kissed for a long time before Tracy pulled a dildo from her nightstand and started to play with it.

I knew I had too much to drink when she pointed the dildo at my face and I started to suck on it. Tracy didn't try to stop me. Instead she encouraged me to continue.

After a few minutes she placed the base of the dildo at her pelvis and said. "Go ahead Stephanie suck my cock, wrap you pretty red lips around it and suck me off."

With my inhibitions loosen by the wine I followed that dildo down and started sucking. I saw that Tracy had snuck a finger under the dildo and she was playing with her clit while my mouth ran up and down her cock. I could tell this was turning Tracy on as her hips moved up and down with my mouth.

I felt Tracy's hand press down on my head as she said, "Come on slut suck me harder and take me deep. I want feel your throat squeeze my cock head.

I tried to take her into my throat like she had done yesterday but it gagged me. Tracy wouldn't let me stop as her hips pushed the head in deeper while her hand pushed down on my head. I gagged again and again till finally my gag reflex seemed to give up. Once that happen I could feel the base of the dildo on my lips.

Once I was able to deep throat her completely she pulled me up and kissed me hard on the lips while telling me. "You're a good little cock sucking slut. Now I want to reward you."

Tracy laid me on the bed on my back and started kissing me all the way down till she was licking my cock. Once she had my mind occupied I felt her fingers at the entrance to my asshole. I don't know what she used for lubricant but her fingers were quite slick as they danced around my opening.

When she took me deep in her mouth I felt her slide two fingers into my hole. I moaned deeply as it seemed like I was getting it from both ends. She continued to finger fuck me, but her mouth merely licked the head of my dick.

With in a few minutes she had three fingers deep inside me and I was moaning like crazy. When she pulled them out I moaned even louder at the emptiness I felt. I felt something else at my back door I pushed down to take it in but when I realized it was the dildo I tried to pull away.

When Tracy saw my reluctance she said, "Go with it sweetie. You'll love just like you did my fingers. I promise I'll be gentle."

I knew I could tell her I didn't want that, but by that time I was sure she wouldn't listen. When I felt the head of the dildo push on my sphincter I tried to relax. I felt it spread my asshole open. There was a lot of pain as the head popped in.

As I cried out in pain Tracy said soothingly, "Relax baby the worst is over." I wasn't sure if the worst was over or not but my asshole felt like it was on fire and I felt nothing but pain.

Tracy didn't try to move the dildo either in or out but she did start to lick and suck my cock once more. At the same time she turned around on the bed and offered me her pussy to lick. I was sure it was to take my mind off the pain in my backside. I started to lick her slit hoping she would forget about the dildo and at first I thought it had worked.

Tracy started sucking my cock in earnest and I was doing a fair job on her pussy. We kept this up for a few minutes till I felt the dildo start to slid into my rear. The pain came back in flashes as she pushed each inch in to me, but the pain eased off to a dull ache.

When it felt like she had every inch in me she started pushing and pulling on the dildo. At first it was very uncomfortable and it felt like I was taking a dump. All too soon I started liking the feeling and I was starting to moan each time she pushed it in me.

As I continued to eat Tracy's pussy she stopped sucking my cock and concentrated on fucking my ass. Her tongue would continue to lick my cock and balls but she didn't suck on me at all.

I really didn't care by that point as I was making a meal out of her honey pot and the feeling of getting reamed by the dildo was starting to feel wonderful. I know I was moaning into her pussy and the vibrations were doing a number on her clit.

Tracy must have enjoyed it too as she started bucking against my mouth as she pushed her pussy onto my face. Her juices were flowing out of her and at the same time she was pounding the dildo into my ass.

When Tracy came she came hard and it felt like a dam had burst inside her pussy. My face was drenched in her juices and I could feel them running down the side of my face. I could barely keep up with her as I tried to drive her to another orgasm.

Tracy had only one orgasm, but it seem to last a long time. I had heard that some women are multi-orgasmic but I never knew one that was. Then again my experience wasn't much to talk about. Tracy seemed to be one of those women as she seem to go on and on.

When Tracy finally stopped cuming she pulled her pussy from my mouth and collapsed on the bed next to me. I lay there panting for breath with the dildo still deep in my bottom. Tracy's hand held it firmly in place.

When Tracy could breath somewhat normally she said. "God Stephanie that was the best orgasm I've ever had with anyone, except my husband Mark. You were wonderful."

With out taking her hand off the dildo Tracy turned around on the bed and started kissing my face. I could feel her tongue licking at her own juices as she kissed my face.

At the same time I felt the dildo start to move inside me once more. There was no more pain and it started feeling really good. I couldn't help moaning as Tracy continued to fuck my ass with it.

My moaning wasn't lost on Tracy either. She looked into my eyes and said. "You like this don't you. You like getting fuck in the ass?"

I really wanted to tell her no, but with my moaning that wasn't possible. "Yes Miss Tracy I do like it," I told her as I felt my face heat up with embarrassment.

Tracy smiled at me as her hand started moving faster before she said, "I know what you mean I love it when Mark makes love to my bottom. It makes me feel so feminine."

Tracy continued to fuck me for a few more minutes until I felt the dildo go in deeper than it had earlier. I also felt my sphincter spread open as if the dildo got bigger somehow. The next thing I felt was a large ball entered my ass. Before I knew what happen my asshole closed around the ball leaving a small part of it outside my rectum. This basically locked the dildo in place.

Once the dildo was securely in my ass Tracy straddled my legs and eased her pussy down onto my cock. The feeling of her hot wet pussy was almost too much for me and I dam near came instantly. How I stopped it I don't know.

Tracy rode my cock for about five minutes before I started filling her with cum. The orgasm I felt was one of the best I ever had and I knew I came a bucket load. Just before I passed out from the intensity of it I thought I would be licking her for an hour to clean out the mess.

When I woke up I was still in Tracy's bed and the dildo was still embedded in my ass. Though it felt good the night before the dildo now felt uncomfortable. Tracy held me in her arms and my head rested on her firm bosom. I really didn't want to get up but I knew Maria would be in the house and it was my job to get Tracy's breakfast.

As gently as I could I eased out from under Tracy's arms so as not to wake her. Once I was able to get out of bed I realized I only had the nightie that Tracy put on me to wear. I found the panties that Tracy had thrown across the room and slipped them on.

As I walked out of Tracy's room I tiptoed through the house so Maria didn't hear me. I didn't want her to see me dressed in a nightie. I doubt she would understand any of this. I wasn't sure I understood any of it myself, but I wasn't ready to stop it either.

I almost made it to my bedroom when Maria came from around the corner and saw me. I watched as she covered her mouth to stifle a giggle before she said, "I was just going to wake you. Your breakfast is ready and Miss Tracy's will be ready soon."

My face became hot with embarrassment while I stuttered, "Um I um was going to get dressed I'll be out in a few minutes." I ducked into my bedroom but before I could close the door I heard Maria giggle outright.

Once in my bathroom I stripped off the nightie and worked the dildo out of my ass. It was actually quite painful coming out as the lube that Tracy had used was now dry. Once it was out I was surprised by how empty my bottom felt and how open my anus felt. I fear it would never close again.

I took a shower and washed my hair to take the curl out that Tracy had put in with the curling iron. As I stood in front of the mirror after my shower I saw the makeup that Tracy had put on me didn't come off with the shower. I had to scrub my face several times before I got most of it off. I then put on my male uniform before going into the kitchen for breakfast.

Maria handed me a plate of fruit and a cup of coffee before taking a seat across the table from me. When I reached for my fork I realized I still had the nail extensions on and my fingernails were still painted a brilliant red. Maria stirred her coffee for a few seconds before saying, "I'm sorry I laughed before. I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"It's okay, I must have looked pretty silly in that nightie," I told her.

Maria giggled again and said. "It wasn't what you were wearing that made me laugh it was the way you looked like a deer that was caught in someone's head lights. As far as the nightie goes you looked very cutie in it. Do you wear girl's nighties to bed every night?"

"No never. I mean last night was the first time. Miss Tracy talked me into it." I told her.

Maria giggled again and said, "Miss Tracy is very good at talking other people into things. Don't worry about me catching you in your girl clothes I understand boys like you like wearing girl's clothes. My bother is a sissy too and he always wears girl's clothes. He had breast implants and now lives as a woman all the time."

I was shocked the Maria was so open with me seeing we barely knew each other. Before I could say anything she got up and said, "You should hurry Miss Tracy will be wanting her breakfast shortly. She goes out every Tuesday and I'm sure today will be no different." It only took me a few minutes to eat and then I took the breakfast tray to Tracy's bedroom.

She was sitting up as if waiting for me when I came into the room. I noticed instantly that her nightgown was pulled up and her vagina was exposed. The look on her face told me she was upset about something.

As I placed the breakfast tray over her lap I said. "Good morning Miss Tracy is there something wrong this morning?"

Tracy pouted a little before she said. "I was hoping my girlfriend would be serving me breakfast this morning."

I knew she was talking about me as her girlfriend so I said. "I'm sorry Miss Tracy I didn't know you wanted me to wear the maid's uniform in front of Maria."

"Well Maria works for me too, so I really don't care what offends her. But I could see where that might embarrass you so don't do it until you feel comfortable with it. Now get my bath ready and my enema. I hope you did yourself this morning, if you didn't you can after I'm done," She told me as though I was dismissed.

As I went through the dressing room I picked up the clothes that were left on the floor before going into the bathroom. Once in the bathroom I started filling the tub and the enema bag. Once the bath was filled I went back helped Tracy out of bed and followed her into the bathroom. Once more I watched as she eased the enema nozzle into her rectum.

It was actually quite exciting to watch her slide the nozzle into herself knowing she enjoyed it so. After she pulled the nozzle free I filled it once more. This time the enema was for me. I filled myself twice before I was allowed to leave the bathroom.

Once the bed was stripped and remade and the bedroom was spotless I went back into the bathroom to help Tracy out of the tub so I could dry her off. I worked moisturizer into every inch of her skin before she left the bathroom so I could clean it.

When I came out of the bathroom Tracy was dressed in a gray business suit. The skirt of the suit was short. It stopped about four inches above her knees. She long honey colored hair was done up in a French braid. She wore a pair of black pumps that had a four-inch spike heel. I knew she would be going to the diner today. I also knew all the guys there would be drooling over her.

When Tracy saw I was in the bedroom she took me in her arms and said. "I have to go out today. You know what you have to do so I shouldn't have to stay here to keep an eye on you. Maria will be leaving early again today so you will have to tend to dinner again. I hope you don't mind. When I get home I hope my girlfriend will be here." She then kissed me on the cheek before strolling out of the bedroom.

After Tracy left I went into the living room and started cleaning. I wasn't about to change with Maria still here. I know she told me that she didn't mind but I just couldn't bring myself to do it around her.

About eleven o'clock Maria came into the living room and said. "Stevie honey Miss Tracy said I could leave early so I need to show you what to make for dinner and how to prepare it?"

I was surprised by what Maria was wearing. Earlier she was wearing a pair of white trousers and a white button down shirt. In fact she wore the same thing the day before. Now she was wearing a pair of shorts that were so short and tight I would have sworn they were painted on her. Her tank top left very little to the imagination. Her breast looked bigger than when she wore the button down shirt. Now they looked like they threaten to tear the tank top in half. Her breasts were bigger than Tracy's, though Tracy's tits seemed to fit her body better. Maria's legs were long thin and very tan. Her feet were nestled in a pair of white tennis shoes.

After I had gawked at Maria for a few seconds she came to me took my hand and said. "Obviously from the bulge in your pants you like girls so I guess you're not completely gay. Now come along I need to get going."

Maria pulled me along behind her as I said, "I'm not gay at all."

Maria giggled and said, "That's going to be hard to accept seeing what I saw you wearing earlier. I mean, any guy that runs around in a pretty pink nightie should be willing to play the girl's role in bed too. Maybe you're bisexual. That's okay too. I mean, I flip both ways on occasion though my boyfriend doesn't know about it."

Before I could say anything Maria and I walked into the kitchen. She started to explain what I needed to do for dinner. She also showed me where the wines were kept and which one I should sever with dinner.

Once she told me everything I needed to know she said, "I'm leaving now so you can change into something only a sissy would wear. Tomorrow don't be afraid to wear your maid's uniform when you come in for breakfast. I want to see how pretty you can be when you're all dolled up."

"How did you know about the maid's uniforms," I asked now completely confused by how she knew about them.

Maria took my hand and said, "When you were with Miss Tracy I went into your room. I didn't want to push the issue of you being a sissy like my brother unless you were really into it. After I saw all the pretty girl clothes in there I knew you were a sissy too. I know I shouldn't have invaded your privacy like that, I hope you forgive me. Now I really have to go. My boyfriend is taking me to the beach." Before I could say anything Maria was gone.

By the time Maria had left I was really confused. How could she think those clothes in the bedroom belonged to me. Surely she must have seen the other maids wear those uniforms before. Though they did look new I was sure she had seen them. I also wasn't happy about the fact that she was calling me a sissy. Okay I wore a nightie one night, that didn't make me into a sissy did it. And why did she think I was gay. Clothes didn't make someone gay did it? I mean girls wear men's clothes all the time that didn't make them lesbians.

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers