Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

As I expected it didn't take long for my orgasm to rise up and in minutes I was on the edge. I gasped loud that I was going to cum and Helen screamed that she was already cuming. When I came it was like my entire being drained into Helen along with my sperm. When I was done cuming I collapsed on her barely catching myself with my elbows. As we lay there panting for breath Helen and I kissed.

Once we were breathing normally Helen said. "Maria was right you are wonderful. You seem to know just what I wanted. I could spend the entire day here with you but we really should be going."

"You were wonderful too but your right I need to go Maria will be looking for me. There is one thing I want to do before we get dressed though. It's something I always do after I make love to some one." I told her as I pulled my soft clit from her pussy.

Once I was free I moved down and started licking up all the juice that poured out of Helen's pussy. As always it was quite copious in the amount that seem to flow from my lover though today it seemed like there was a lot more. I could tell no one ever cleaned up after themselves with Helen as she asked what I was doing and then said she couldn't believe I was licking her again. I drove her to one more orgasm before I eased away from her freshly fucked cunt.

Once Helen had recovered from her last orgasm she said, "I never had any one do that before. That was wonderful do you always do that."

"Well not always but I do it almost always. I really like the taste and it leaves my lovers clean." I told her shyly.

Helen kissed me deeply then she licked my face a little before saying. "MMM I can see why you like it. Your cum doesn't taste bad like most guys I've blown. I wouldn't mind drinking your cum, it hardly has any taste." I thanked her with a kiss before we got dressed.

Once we were dressed and we were walking out of the area we were in she asked. "Is there any chance we can get together again. I mean some time when were not rushed. Unless you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend. You and Maria aren't committed lovers are you?"

"We are lovers but there is no commitment. I have other lovers too but no one I would call a boy or girlfriend. I'd like to get together with you too maybe go out to a movie or something." I told her.

"I'd like that, it would be like a date. Maybe we could do that on Saturday?" She asked.

"I'll have to check with Tracy, but I don't see why not. Give me your number and I call you to confirm." I told her. Helen kissed me once more before me got back to where everyone was waiting.

Just as we entered the set area Maria came up to us and said, "There you are I looked everywhere for you. We can leave now and Mark will bring us our checks. Oh hi Helen have you and Stephanie been getting to know each other?"

Helen blushed deeply before saying. "Yes we have is that okay?"

Maria giggled and said. "Of course it's okay." To me she said. "Honey we should be going but first you might want to straighten you make up it looks like you rubbed your face against something wet."

It was now my turn to blush as I made my way to the dressing room. I looked back and I could see Maria and Helen was talking. After fixing my make up and hair I found Maria talking with Laurel and Helen was no where in sight.

When I walked up to Maria she handed me a slip of paper and said, "Helen gave me this it's her cell phone number. She said call when you find out about Saturday. Come on girls lets get going." I was surprised she said girls and I was even more surprised when Laurel followed behind Maria.

Once in the car with Maria driving Laurel in the back seat and I in the passenger seat Maria said. "Laurel is staying with us for a few weeks till she figures out if she want to stay in California or go back to New York."

"Are you two lovelies Mark's lovers?" Laurel asked.

"The four of us are lovers but it more complicated than that. You see Stephie is their maid and I'm their cook. We also live with them but we have separate bedrooms. After all a girl needs someplace to call her own." Maria told her.

Laurel leaned over the front seat and said in a conspiring tone, "I take it his wife knows about this."

Maria and I giggled before Maria said. "I would have to say yes to that seeing Stephie and I have had wonderful nights together with them."

"I hope I can get in that act too. Mark threw me on hell of a buggering back in New York and I wouldn't mind being stuffed with his poker a few more times. He knows how to turn a girl into jelly." Laurel told us with a dreamy look in her eyes. I knew that look I've worn it several times.

Maria didn't see the look as she was watching the road but she knew how Laurel felt. She giggled and said. "Honey I know what you mean." The three of us laughed all the way home.

When we walked into the house Tracy greeted us at the door. She took Laurel's hand and said, "We weren't introduced earlier but I'm Tracy Mark's wife and I'd like to welcome you to our home. I've already brought your bags in and put them in your room. Let me show you where it is."

To Maria and I she said. "Why don't you two take a shower and slip into something comfortable. I called out for dinner and it should be here in a half an hour. We'll eat when Mark gets home."

Once Tracy left with Laurel Maria turned to me and said. "I'll go get something to wear and meet you in your bathroom. That's if you want company in the shower."

This was the first time Maria asked to join me in the shower and I wasn't sure why she was asking. We always showered together well almost always. So I said, "You know I love having you in the shower with me why did you ask?"

Maria smiled and touched my ear before saying, "No particular reason honey. I'll be there in two shakes."

I don't know how long two shakes are but Maria must had arrived in time because I didn't even get my clothes off before she came into my bedroom. She quickly shimmed out of her clothes before going into the bathroom. She filled her enema and mine by the time I made it into the bathroom.

Like I said earlier I consider giving myself an enema to be a intimate act and one I don't like doing in front of others but it wasn't a problem with Maria. We had done this together often and this time was no exception. I did noticed one thing different then the other times. This time Maria became hard as the enema filled her. I'm not sure what that meant but I wasn't complaining.

After we were thoroughly cleansed Maria and I slipped into the shower together. We started washing each other's fronts as we gently kissed each other. I think the reason I love to shower with Maria is she very affectionate in the shower and we kiss almost constantly.

Once our fronts were more than clean Maria turned me around and started on my back. She scrubbed me gently and kissed my back quite often before she said, "Your know there is one thing I don't like about making porn movies. It's the fact that the sex isn't satisfying. I mean I get off and that feels good but I feel hornier after I cum on camera then I did before I came."

I giggled and asked, "Does that mean your horny now?" I knew the answer to that already.

Maria pulled me closer to her and I could feel her clit poking me in my bottom before she said. "I'm very horny."

I wiggled my bottom on her hard clit before I asked, "Do you want to do me here or in the bedroom?" Maria didn't bother answering she took me by the hand and pulled me out of the shower and into the bedroom.

As we made it to the bed Maria took me in her arms and started kissing me. Before long we were lying on the bed side by side kissing as we caressed each other with our hands.

Maria's hands felt strange on my chest, as this was the first time we made love where I was completely naked. Most times I would be wearing a nightie or have a bra on with my breast form in place. And thought it felt strange it was definitely satisfying. I mewed like a girl as Maria sucked and nibbled on my hard nipples.

Though I enjoyed having my nipples adored Maria didn't waist to much time on them. She quickly moved down my body stopping briefly at my tummy to give my navel some attention before moving lower to my already hard clit.

Maria sucked my clit for some time and the way she seemed to devour my clit made me thing she was going to make me cum in her mouth. Maria had other ideas as just when I thought I was going to explode in her mouth she pulled her lips free and started licking my hairless balls.

Maria didn't waist too much time on my scrotum as the object of her desire lay below them. In less than a minute she raise my legs and started licking my boy pussy. Her tongue felt wonderful as she slowly licked the entire area around my opening. When I felt her tongue start to push into me I relaxed my sphincter muscle and allowed her tongue to slid in.

Maria tongue fucked my hole for a few minutes and thought I loved her tongue in me I wanted more. I wanted her clit in me and I wasn't to proud to beg for it.

I squealed like a little girl when I said, "Please Maria fuck me, give me your clit. I need it so badly."

In a flash Maria was kneeling up between my legs, a second later she was wetting her clit with her saliva. When she entered me it was slowly as if she thought she could hurt me. I was long past feeling any pain from having a cock or a sissy-boy clit sliding in my hole. Mark had seen to my breaking in. After his ram-rod all others were only pleasurable.

Once Maria's sissy clit bottom out she started fucking me. At first it was slow and gentle but it didn't take long before she was fucking me hard. I did beg her for it hard as soon as she started.

Normally Maria could fuck me for a long time. She would first fuck me deep and slowly for several minutes before either of us would want it faster and harder. Today she was very horny and with in seconds I was having my ass-pussy pounded like there was no tomorrow.

I loved every second of it and I begged her to give it to me harder knowing she was doing it as hard as she could. While she was pounding my backdoor I reached up and played with her D-cup breasts, I pinched her nipples between my long red nails and rolled them between my fingers.

This kind of fucking could never last and Maria was soon close to orgasm. When she started losing her rhythm she took my clit in hand and started stroking it. The grip she used was very tight as if she was trying to squeeze the life out of it.

With in seconds I squealed as thick lines of white goo squirted out of my boy clit and on to my tummy. Maria wasn't far behind as she also cried out that she was cuming too. A few seconds after I expelled my seed Maria filled my bottom with more.

Maria barely released my legs before she fell on top of me. I lay under her weight as she panted for breath for a minute or two before her clit slipped out of my rear. She then rolled over onto her side holding me in her arms as we kissed while we got our breathing under control.

Once Maria and I were breathing somewhat normally she said. "Thank you sweetheart I really needed that."

I cuddled up to her and kissed her neck before saying, "I needed that too. Watching that filming today got me really excited."

Maria kissed my forehead before asking, "Does that mean Helen didn't satisfy your excitement?"

I played with Maria's left nipple as I said, "What Helen and I did was very enjoyable but I much rather be on the receiving end with you. Fucking some one makes me feel too much like a guy and I rather feel like a girl and get fucked like one."

Maria hugged me before saying, "I love fucking you too sweetie. I'll tell you one thing though. I was a bit jealous when I saw that you and Helen had snuck off together."

"I'm sorry I didn't think that would be a problem." I told Maria.

She pulled my chin up and kissed my lips before saying, "There's no reason to be sorry honey. I don't own you and we don't have a committed relationship. I really shouldn't be jealous of her."

We kissed for a few minutes till we heard a knock on my door. At first I wanted to cover up but Maria stopped me and asked who it was. Tracy stuck her head in the room and said. "Dinner is hear girls and so is Mark so come out when you're ready. Oh don't get dressed up Laurel and I are just wearing panties and robes so you two should do the same."

"We'll be right out." Maria told her. After Tracy closed the door she said to me. "Once we clean up again that is."

Maria and I went back into the bathroom where I once more cleaned out my bottom before we shared a shower again. After the shower we put on some light makeup and got dressed. Maria and I wore tap pants and a robe though under my robe I wore a bra my breast forms and a tee shirt. I had gotten to the point were I dislike going with out my breast forms.

Maria and I found everyone else was in the dinning room waiting for us. Mark as always sat at the head of the table and Tracy sat at the foot. Maria and I took seats opposite Laurel who sat to Mark's left. I sat between Maria and Tracy who took my hand as I sat down.

After each of our plates were filled Mark said. "Here are your checks for today and for the week. Thanks again for helping out today I don't think we could have finished the movie if you didn't help out Stephie."

Mark slid two checks over to Maria and two over to me. This time Maria looked at her checks, well at least the one she got for the movie. When I looked at mine the first one was for my maid service, five hundred less taxes. When I looked at the second check I was surprised by the amount of the check. It was for seven hundred and fifty dollars less tax.

I knew this couldn't be right, as I didn't do anything for that much money. "Mark I think this is wrong. This seems like too much for the little I did today." I told Mark as I slid the check back to him.

Mark didn't even bother looking at the check before he said. "Knowing Mike I doubt very much it's wrong. Seven fifty is the going rate for fluffers."

"That seems like an awful lot for what I did today. I don't think I deserve that much." I told Mark.

Mark laughed before saying. "Don't say that in front of anyone who does this for a living. Most complain they don't get enough. Seriously you preformed a vital role today. When the other two girls called in today sick I thought it would take me two days to film that movie. That means paying the camera crew and the lighting crew for another day. So in essence you saved my company several thousands of dollars today."

I still wasn't convinced but I knew there wasn't any way to give the money back as Mark wouldn't take it. In the end I said. "I still don't think this is right but thank you."

Mark laughed once more before saying. "You're welcome honey and if you would like to make some more money I could use a good fluffer for my next movie. I have Laurel here under contract of two more this month. I could use you on both of them."

I knew I shouldn't have sounded as excited as I did, but I couldn't help myself. Besides I could really use the money for when I got my breast implants. So I said. "As long as it's alright with Miss Tracy I'd love to do it."

Tracy took my hand and said. "It's fine with me as long as you keep up with your duties here. After all you're getting paid to keep this house clean."

"I'll keep up with my work Miss Tracy. I promise." I told her. Tracy squeezed my hand and told me she knew I would.

That night was another love night for Mark and Tracy. I later learned that any day Mark made a movie turned into a love night. I guess all the sex he watched during the day got to him and he wanted to be with some one he loved.

Once Tracy and Mark went to bed Maria Laurel and I watched TV for a few hours before turning in. That night Laurel slept in my bed with Maria and I. We had a pretty good time as I was filled from both ends. I sucked Laurel's seven-inch clit while Maria fucked me from behind. After I fucked Maria's mouth while Laurel fucked her bottom. Then I fucked Laurel's bottom while Maria and Laurel engaged in a sixty-nine so they each could suck the others clit. By the end of the night we fell asleep with me cuddled up to Maria's breast and Laurel cuddled up to my back.

The next morning after serving Mark and Tracy breakfast and seeing to their personnel hygiene I served Laurel breakfast in bed. She took one look at me in my maid's uniform and said, "You weren't kidding about being a maid were you?"

"No I really wasn't. Do you like my uniform," I asked as I did a pirouette.

Laurel giggled and said. "You look very sexy. I have an urge to throw you down on the bed and fuck you."

I smiled coquettishly and said, "I have a lot of work to do today maybe later."

Laurel ran her hand up my thigh before saying. "I'll try to control myself, but I'm not making any promises."

Laurel did control herself till about noon. She found me in the den while I was dusting. She bent me over a table and took me from behind. She merely pulled my thong panties out of the way and slid her clit into me. It was the first time I was ever taken with out foreplay. It was actually quite arousing and we both quickly came. Laurel came in my bottom and I came in my panties.

After she was done she left the room with out even kissing me. All I could do was go back to my bedroom and clean myself up. I also put on clean panties. Nothing was ever said of the incident, but each day at around noon Laurel would find me and take me. I started looking forward to noon each day. At night when we shared a bed she was quite affectionate and loving but during the day she took me like a house servant.

That night Maria and I slept together with out Laurel. She was invited to spend the night with Tracy and Mark. I knew now why Maria felt jealous of Helen because I felt jealous of Laurel. Not because Laurel was in bed with them, but because I wasn't. I missed having my bottom filled with Mark's lovely cock.

On Wednesday after Laurel found me in Mark's study and I was clean once more I went looking for Tracy. I found her out by the pool soaking up the sun. I found the bottle of tanning oil and started applying it to her legs before she even realized I was there.

Tracy opened her eyes and smiled up at me before saying, "That's nice sweetie. You should put on your bikini and join me. I know you're caught up with your work for the week."

Ten minutes later I joined Tracy out by the pool. I was now wearing my new red string bikini. It barely covered my boy parts and seeing the patches of cloth that were suppose to cover my breasts were too small I couldn't wear my breast forms.

Once I walked out onto the pool area Tracy told me to lie down on my tummy and she would put lotion on my back. While she was applying it she said, "Tonight's the first night of your group isn't it?"

"Yes, I was coming out to ask if it was alright for me to go." I asked.

"Of cause it's alright for you to go. I want you to get some kind of counseling before you make any drastic changes. Now how are you getting there?"

As Tracy continued to work the oil into my skin I said. "I'll call a cab I don't want to put anyone out."

Tracy slapped my bottom playful before saying. "I don't want you taking a cab. I don't want you standing alone outside waiting for one to show up. Take my car so no one is put out. You do know how to drive don't you?"

"Yes I do but are you sure you want me to take your car it's awful expensive." I asked even though I was thrilled with the possibility.

Tracy giggled and said. "Of cause I'm sure, it's insured and I know you're going to be careful in it."

"Thank you Miss Tracy that's very kind of you." I told her.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers