Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a half an hour later Tracy said, "Helen you should turn over or you'll get too done on one side. If you want you can take your suit off, no one can see us back here."

I didn't think she would do it but Helen stood up and slipped off her bikini. Helen looked only slightly embarrassed by her nudity. When I looked at Tracy I could see she was quite pleased that Helen had disrobed.

Before Helen could sit back down Tracy asked. "Helen would you be a dear and put lotion on my back?"

Since Tracy had done Helen's back I can't imagine Helen could refuse. She picked up the bottle of lotion and started applying it to Tracy's back. I watched as Helen's hands changed from applying the lotion in a clinical style to one that looked more erotic. Obviously Helen was enjoying touching Tracy's skin. She even made sure to do the globes of Tracy's perfect bottom.

After Helen was done with Tracy she sat down on her lounge and was going to apply the lotion to her front but Tracy stopped her by saying, "Here sweetie let me do that."

Now there was really no reason Tracy needed to help as Helen could easily do her front by herself. I was almost sure Helen would say no but all she did was hand the bottle to Tracy.

Tracy took the bottle from Helen as she moved over to Helen's lounge chair. The first thing Tracy did was remove Helen's glasses. She then rubbed lotion all over Helen face but the way she did it as very sensual. With just her fingertips Tracy touched every inch of Helen's face till it gleamed with the oil.

Tracy then moved down to Helen's neck and chest without touching her breasts. She skipped passed Helen's small tits and went to work on her tummy.

By this point Helen was in another world. Her eyes were closed and small mewing noises were escaping her lips. I watched, as her tummy would flutter each time Tracy touched her.

Tracy next skipped passed Helen's pubic area and when to work on her legs. I'm sure this had an affect on Helen as she raised each leg up when Tracy touched it. Tracy didn't just apply the lotion onto Helen's legs she massaged into the skin. Even when Tracy rubbed the lotion on to Helen's feet I knew it was more than that.

Tracy moved back up Helen's body applying more of the lotion as she went till she was once more at Helen's chest. This time she didn't skip passed Helen's breasts. This time she rubbed the lotion into her beasts.

By this point Helen's nipples were rock-hard and extended out almost an inch from her body. The instant Tracy's finger brushed against her right nipple Helen groaned as if in pain. I'm sure pain had nothing to do with the noise Helen made.

While Tracy continued to play with Helen's breast she leaned over and kissed Helen on the lips. Helen responded by wrapping her arms around Tracy's neck and kissed her back. Pretty quick I could see their tongues were entwined.

After a few seconds of this Helen moved her right hand from Tracy's neck and placed it on Tracy's left breast. Tracy in turn moved her left hand to the V between Helen's legs.

Helen moaned constantly though she continued to kiss Tracy for the next five minutes until she gasped loudly as her orgasm griped her. Helen's body shook as she humped her pelvis on Tracy hand. The gasp became a moan and then a shriek as she road out her climax.

Once her orgasm had subsided Tracy pulled her hand free while she continued to kiss Helen. This lasted a few seconds longer before Tracy pulled her lips from Helen's. Helen looked up at her new lover and said. "Thank you I never knew it could be like this. Another woman I mean."

Tracy smiled and said. "It can be much better if you let it. Maybe later I can show you how much better."

"I'd like that very much but what about Mark," She asked as if she just remembered he was close by.

Tracy kissed Helen lightly on the lips and said, "Mark won't mind though I'm sure he would like to join us. I know he thinks you're sexy and has thought about what it would be like to be in bed with you."

Helen blushed deeply and said, "I'm not very sexy, at least no one has ever said I was."

"Well I'm saying it and so does Mark. I'm sure Stephanie thinks so." Tracy told her as they kissed once more before going back to her lounge chair.

I was about to ask Helen if she was okay but I was interrupted when Maria said. "Steph would you be a dear and give me a hand with lunch." Before I could even answer her Maria took my hand and pulled me to my feet. She then dragged me into the house.

Once we were in the kitchen she said. "Sorry I was so abrupt with you but I didn't want Helen to know you had watched what she and Tracy had done."

As Maria placed six plates on the counter I said, "I wouldn't have said anything bad."

Maria opened the refrigerator and pulled out several bowls before saying. "I know you wouldn't have but I also know you were going to call attention to the fact that Helen just engaged in her first lesbian experience. I didn't want you ruining it for her. If you called attention to it she would become embarrassed by it and most likely never repeat it. You have to let that kind of thing sink in."

Maria covered the plates with lettuce before putting a large scoop of tuna salad on the lettuce. She garnished the plates with cherry tomatoes cucumber slices and mandarin orange segments. While she was doing that I took out silverware and six wineglasses. Maria didn't tell me we would have wine but I was sure we would.

Once the plates were made I asked. "What kind of wine are we serving and did you know Tracy was going to go after Helen."

Maria pulled three bottles of wine out of the refrigerator while saying. "A little jealous are you. To answer you question no I didn't know, but I had my suspicions. I'm really surprised she didn't go after Helen before this. I guess the fact that Helen went after you confirmed that she had a BI side. Maybe Tracy wasn't sure how her advances would be received."

"Of cause she would have to be BI to go for me." I told her as I opened the wine bottles.

"Of cause she would but she may not have known that. You have to remember the mind is a delicate thing. A straight guy or girl would look at you and say you're a man. Even though you look like a girl you act like a girl and you dress like a girl. The only thing you have that says you're really a man is what's hanging between your legs. The straight mind sees that and it says you're a man. The BI mind sees that and sees a boy who is trying to be a girl. Regardless what that mind sees, it's a potential bed partner. Helen saw you as a girl but her straight mind saw you as a man. So either way you were safe."

I understood what Maria was saying and I also understood that once Tracy saw Helen had a BI side she went after her. "So you knew Tracy and Helen were bisexual?" I asked.

"Well I knew for certain that Tracy was but I wasn't sure Helen was until she slept with you." Maria told me.

"I didn't know Tracy was bisexual." I told Maria.

Maria laughed and said. "How could you not know that? Look, in a normal straight porn movie three things will happen. One the girl will suck cock and have her face sprayed with cum. Two she will be fucked vaginally and most likely anally. Three if there is another girl in the movie they will get it on. So if the girl isn't bisexual she won't last in the industry and seeing Tracy's been in so many films she would have to be bisexual. Why else would she have us around. Its because with us she has the best of both worlds."

I couldn't ask any more questions as we started carrying the food out to the pool area. When I walked out every thing looked like it had earlier before Tracy and Helen had their moment. Mark and Laurel looked like they hadn't moved the whole time.

We ate lunch together at the outside table and after we soaked up more of the sun. Around four we all decided to shower and get changed for the evening. Helen and Tracy went to her bedroom to use Tracy's shower Mark and Laurel used Laurel's shower and Maria and I used mine.

At first I was a little put out that Tracy took Helen to her bedroom with out even asking me if I want to join them. Then I realized that they were going to share more than a shower and having me along would only complicate things. I also realized Helen was exploring her lesbian side for the first time and my presence could make her self-conscious.

The intimacy of my bedroom wasn't lost on Maria and I, for as soon as we were in the bedroom we were in each other's arms. We started kissing but it wasn't long before I was on my back with Maria's boy-clit deep in my sissy pussy. She made love to me till we spent our loads. I squirted my sperm on my self and Maria a few seconds before she filled my bottom.

After a proper cleansing we showered together before getting dressed. Seeing it was Sunday getting dressed meant only the minimal amount of clothes needed should be worn. I picked out a pair of lilac panties and matching bra and chemise covered, only barely, by a short lilac satin robe. Maria wore a pair of black satin panties and a black satin robe. Her breasts were left free and uncovered.

We met up with Mark and Laurel in the den where they were already watching a movie. When we walked in Mark had me sit next to him on the couch with Laurel and Maria on the other side.

As we watched a movie Mark put his arm around my shoulder and drew me close. We kissed often through out the movie and I even played with his cock. He and Laurel must have done what Maria and I did, as he only became semi-hard.

When the movie ended he pulled me onto his lap and said. "You and I will have to fend for ourselves tonight. When Tracy finds a new female lover she's like a kid in a candy store, she doesn't want to stop till the sun comes back up."

I hugged myself to Mark and said, "You never have to fend for yourself with the three of us around."

"Does that mean you wouldn't mind me sleeping in your bed tonight" He asked.

I couldn't be happier to hear those words, It had been a week since Mark and I had been together. I know my clit became erect when I said, "I would love to have you in bed with me tonight." Mark smiled and gave my clit a squeeze before kissing me.

We had a light snack, seeing we ate lunch so late then the four of us watched another movie before calling it a night. He took my hand and took me to my bedroom. Once inside he picked me up and placed me on the bed. He also climbed on to the bed and started kissing me. His kisses were sweet and loving and he didn't seem to be in any hurry.

When he decided to move things along he kissed his way down my body. Once his head was down around my tummy he removed my panties while his lips sucked on my pierced navel. His mouth fluttered around my tummy while his hand stroked my clit.

His next move surprised me. First his tongue moved down to licked my pelvis and my scrotum but after his tongue licked my clit he did something he never done before. Mark took my clit into his mouth.

At first his lips felt like a tender kiss but they quickly slid down my shaft till I felt the tip touch his throat. I just about creamed right then but I held it back not wanting to cum in Mark's mouth.

I don't know if Mark had ever suck a cock before but he seemed to know what he was doing. With in seconds he had me moaning and squealing like a girl as I tried to keep from gushing in his mouth. His mouth moved up and down rapidly and he sucked each time his mouth withdrew.

I know I could have came in his mouth if he wanted it but I begged him to fuck me. I pleaded with him to fill me with his cock and pound my sissy ass. I wanted him no needed him in me so badly.

Mark stopped his oral assault on my boy-clit only to raise my legs to go to work on my sissy-pussy. He licked my hole for what seemed like forever and when he thought I was wet enough he knelt up and after using his spit to lube his cock he started to enter me.

Seeing it had been a week since the last time Mark open my sphincter I felt some initial pain but that quickly vanished as the head of his magnificent manhood popped inside me.

Mark started out slowly at first and only going in a few inches, but once he saw I wanted it he gave it all to me. With my feet up near his head he started fucking me like the slut I was. He would pull his cock out till just the head was still in me, then he drove the entire length of his cock back into me. A gasp would escape my lips each time he did this as the air was expelled from my lungs.

Mark fucked me hard and fast till he was covered in sweat and it dripped off his body and on to me. When his breathing became labored and he seemed to suck it in gasps I knew I would soon feel his seed fill my bottom.

At this point I reached down to take my clit in hand so I could cum when he did, but Mark beat me too it. His large hand wrapped around my smaller clit and he started to pump me.

It was more than I could take and I cried out. "Please fill me, cum inside me Mark, fill my sissy-pussy with your seed."

Mark let go of a deep growl like a hurt beast of prey and the next second I felt warmth start to fill my bottom. His orgasm triggered mine as I started pumping thick ropes of sissy goo all over my tummy.

Mark collapsed on top of me once his orgasm was spent. I didn't mind his crushing weight as it made me feel safe and loved. But Mark didn't stay there for long once his cock slid from my bottom Mark rolled over on to his back. At the same time he pulled me close so I was on my side facing him. He kissed me sweetly and tenderly while he regained his breath.

Once I could breath normally I knew I had a job to do and one I loved doing. I slid down the bed so I could clean the cock that just filled me. To my surprise I saw that Mark had not gone completely soft. His wonderful cock was still semi-hard.

Ignoring where it had just been I quickly took it in my mouth and started sucking it clean. It didn't take me long to get his cock as clean as it had been before he entered me, but I noticed that Mark's cock still had not soften. In fact it felt like it was getting hard once more.

After a few minutes Mark's cock was quite firm and ready for more. I felt his hand on my head and when I looked up he said. "Are you trying to tell me you want to go again."

I gave the head of his cock a lick and said, "With you Mark anytime."

Mark pulled me up to his face and kissed me before saying. "Then this time your going to do some of the work."

I knew what Mark wanted. With out the slightest hesitation I straddled his hips with my legs. I reached back between my legs and took his cock in hand and pointed it at my hole. I pushed back with my hips and felt his manhood enter me once more. There was no pain this time and no need for lubricant as I was still filled with our last copulation.

At first I felt awkward as I started to slide up and down on Mark's shaft. I had never been in this position before and my movements were stiff and clumsy. Mark must have realized this as he placed his hands on my hips and guided me in my task.

It didn't take me long before I developed a rhythm that we both seem to enjoy. It wasn't a fast pounding rhythm like you see in porn movies but a steady up and down motion that I really liked. Once I got this rhythm going Mark let my hips go and relaxed to watch me. At the same time he started fingering my sissy-clit.

I wasn't even slightly hard but it felt good to have him touch me. Though after several minutes of his rubbing I did start to harden. This caused my rhythm to change and before I knew it I was moving faster and my anus started squeezing Mark's cock.

After ten minutes of this Mark pulled me down and hug me to him. At first I though he was stopping me but the next second I was on my back once more. With out pulling out Mark had flipped us over so that we were once more in the missionary position.

Mark started fucking me with slow deep strokes. My sissy-clit was now hard once more and Mark told me to stroke myself. With him kneeling over me I took my clit in hand and to his rhythm I slowly stroked my clit.

We stayed in this position for a while till Mark pulled out and flipped me over onto my tummy. Without being told to I got on my hands and knees and wiggled my bottom till I felt the head of Mark's cock at the entrance to my hole. With a grunt that sounded more like a shriek I pushed back and impaled myself on Mark's shaft.

Mark started fucking me again with long deep strokes. I tried to match his rhythm and push back as he pushed in. He seemed quite pleased as he said, "That's it baby ride my cock, fuck yourself on my dick." I did as I was told and it felt better than any other time he fucked me. Mark saw my enthusiasm and said. "Yea baby you love it now squeeze my cock with you pussy. Try to keep me from moving."

I with my sphincter muscle I bared down on Mark's cock till I heard him groan from the pressure. Mark playfully slapped my bottom as he continued to fuck me while saying. "Now you're a real slut. Now you're fucking back as good as you're getting. You're not an innocent sissy anymore."

I looked back over my shoulder and Mark was smiling at me. That smile spurred me on to ride his cock harder and to squeeze his cock even more. This earned me a groan from Mark, which only made me try harder.

A few seconds later Mark groaned out while saying. "Oh god baby I'm going to cum I'm going to fill you sissy ass with man cum."

The next word I spoke just came out on their own, "Fill me Mark fill me with your cum fill my sissy ass with your seed."

Mark groaned once more and I felt his hot liquid being pumped into my bottom. At the same time Mark slid his hand under my chemise and under my bra where he gave my left nipple a hard squeeze. Instantly I started to shake and my clit started to expel another load of sticky sissy cum onto the bed.

At the same time I collapsed on to the bed panting for breath. Mark followed me down as he fell on my back panting. At the same time his cock was pushed deep into my ass with such a force it drove what little air I still had out of my lungs.

I must have passed out after that, as the next thing I heard was Maria's voice. "Stephie it's time to get up. You must have forgotten to set your alarm."

I open my eyes and looked around Mark was already gone and I was in bed alone. Maria was kneeling at the side of the bed smiling at me. I smiled back as she helped me out of bed.

Maria went back to the kitchen and I went into the bathroom for my morning routine. Once I was clean inside and out I put on my makeup and my maid's uniform and was ready to meet the day.

When I walked into the kitchen Maria said. "You'll have to eat breakfast later. Mark's all ready to leave for the office and he's waiting on breakfast."

I had to use a serving cart to bring the three meals to the Tracy's bedroom. There was one for Mark and Tracy and one for Helen I presume. Laurel would get her own meal from the kitchen unless she spent the night with Tracy and Mark.

When I walked into the bedroom Mark was sitting at Tracy's makeup table talking with Tracy and Helen who was still in bed. Tracey was naked, as she is every morning while Mark was already dressed for the day. Helen looked like she was naked too but she had the sheet pulled up to cover herself from the breasts down.

As I set Marks breakfast in front of him I felt his hand slide up my leg and give my bottom a squeeze. For some reason I felt like giggling at this but I held it back. Instead I just smiled at him and he smiled back.

When I placed Tracy tray over her lap she took my hand and said, "Honey Helen will be joining me in the tub this morning so don't fill it too full." I told her I wouldn't.