Making of a Sex Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers

When I returned to the living room Benjamin was flipping through the channels as I had done earlier.

"Sal will be along in a minute. Is there anything I can get you while we wait for him?" I asked Benjamin.

"Just that lovely body of yours."

I blushed and gave him a very demure smile. I bowed my head and answered almost inaudibly, "That's for later. I better get the wine."

I retreated to the kitchen for some wine glasses and the Sauvignon Blanc. When I returned to the living room both Benjamin and Sal were at the dining room table waiting for me. I joined them.

Sal said to me, "Give me the wine and the glasses Deidra. I'll open it up and pour it. You get the fish and fries."

I returned a moment later with a platter of fried fish and a platter of French fries. Benjamin handed me a glass of wine.

"I propose a toast," Benjamin exclaimed, "that this evening's festivities be just as pleasurable and memorable as last weeks." He then glanced in Sal's direction, turned his head and nodded in my direction. He looked directly into my eyes with a slight smile on his lips.

I bowed my head and lowered my eyes. I could sense that he was thinking that he was again going to have me anyway he wanted me and that there was nothing that I could do to stop him. A wave of passion surged through my body.

Sal answered, "I'm sure they will be Ben. Let's eat."

Sal kept the conversation focused on college sports while we ate. Although Benjamin joined him, I got the impression from his frequent looks in my direction that he was only going along with the conversation to humor Sal and that he really just wanted to get in bed with me and fuck me until I was silly.

As soon as we finished eating, Sal suggested we all go into the living room and the two of them watch me strip. Benjamin was all in favor of that. Sal went to his chair and Benjamin sat on the sofa. I stood in the middle of the room and did my thing.

I have never done any exotic dancing and I really didn't know how to strip in any provocative manner. I did the best I could, swaying my hips back and forth and shaking my shoulders.

First, I took off my blouse and dropped it in Sal's lap. Next I unbuttoned my pants and slowly slipped them down my legs. I shook my ass at both of them and threw the pants toward Benjamin. Then I pranced around the center of the living room for a few minutes, wearing only my brassier, thong and shoes.

After that I unsnapped my bra and dropped it at my feet. I pinched both of my nipples and seductively smiled at Benjamin. I turned and blew a kiss toward Sal while bending over and presenting my ass to our guest. Sal gave me a wicked smile in return. Then I took off my shoes and, wearing only my black thong, again danced around the room for a couple of minutes.

Lastly, I slowly slid my panties down my legs while presenting my ass to Sal. Then I stood up in front of Benjamin with my legs spread as wide as I could, giving him an unimpeded look at my pussy. I gave him the most seductive smile I could and threw the thong in his lap.

I hoped that he was reading my thoughts. 'Baby I'm yours. You can have me anyway you want me.'

He picked up the thong and sniffed the crotch. Then he looked me over from head to toe and smiled sensuously. A wave of passion rippled through my flesh.

At that point Sal ordered me to kneel in front of him and suck his cock. He added that Benjamin could fuck me doggy style as he did the previous Friday evening. They both stripped down.

Again, with Sal in my mouth and Benjamin deep in my vagina, they had me feeling as though I were a pig, roasting on a barbecue rotisserie spit. I was in seventh heaven the whole time.

Just as he did last week, after he shot his load of cum into my mouth, Sal sat back and watched Benjamin fuck me. When we finished, Sal said that he wanted to watch me suck off Benjamin. I positioned myself so that I could watch Sal while I sucked Benjamin's dick. He masturbated while I performed fellatio on our guest.

Afterwards, Sal suggested we all watch a triple X rated movie. Benjamin agreed. Then with Sal sitting naked in his favorite chair and Benjamin and I sitting naked on the sofa, we all watched the movie.

Once the movie was over Sal thanked Benjamin, indicating that the sex party was over. I was mildly disappointed that there would be no more sex that evening -- I knew that Sal wouldn't fuck me later.

I watched the two of them get dressed. I started to get dressed myself but Sal told me to remain naked. That surprised me and raised my hopes that maybe I was wrong, maybe Sal and I would make love later on. Then as Benjamin was leaving, Sal asked, "Same time next week Ben?"

"Sure thing Sal," he answered my husband. "Want me to bring a movie or something?"

"No Ben, I've got plenty here. Besides, I'm sure Deidra would enjoy just having you screw her. Wouldn't you?" he said to me. I didn't answer him. I just smiled and lowered my head.

I went into the dining room and started to clean off the table. I put the dirty dishes in the sink and started to wash them. A few minutes later Sal joined me in the kitchen. He watched me washing the dishes for a moment.

Then he said to me, "You were great this evening." He slapped me once on my naked ass and headed for the utility room.

Just as I was finishing up he came back into the kitchen. He had his tackle box and two fishing polls with him.

"I'm going fishing with Sam tomorrow. We want to make a weekend of it, so I'm sleeping at his house tonight and on his boat tomorrow night. I'll see you Sunday afternoon sometime."

He paused, smiled and then added, "Hope you enjoy yourself." Then he left out the kitchen door. I watched him walk down the driveway, get into his pick-up truck and drive away. The only thing I could think of was that he had tactfully told me that I could spend the weekend with Benjamin if I wanted to.

For a moment I didn't quite know what to do. I still didn't know Benjamin's phone number and I definitely wanted to take advantage of the situation. Since, I was still naked, I decided that I would put on a robe and go over to his house and invite him to spend the rest of the weekend with me. But no sooner had I made that decision when Benjamin was ringing the backdoor bell.

As I opened the door for him he pushed passed me and said, "I saw Sal leave with his fishing gear and I thought that maybe you would enjoy some company."

"He won't be back until sometime Sunday afternoon," I answered him. "We have the whole weekend to ourselves."

He had a small gym bag in his right hand. He dropped it, cupped my left breast, put his left hand in the small of my back, pulling me into him self, and kissed me hard on my lips. His tongue searched my orifice. I moaned and sucked his tongue deeper into my mouth.

I pressed my vagina against his groin. I could feel that he was already erect. My passion was rekindled.

When we broke the kiss he picked up the gym bag off the floor.

He looked me over from head to toe and said, "I'm glad that you're still naked; I like seeing you naked."

"What's in the bag," I asked, although I had an idea.

"I've got some toys for us to play with," he stated with a sly smile on his face. "I think you'll like them."

He placed the bag on the kitchen counter, opened it and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. He cuffed my right wrist. Then he turned me around and cuffed both of my wrists behind my back.

Although I only had a vague idea as to what Benjamin was going to do to my naked body, I didn't try to stop him. I knew that whatever he was going to do to me, I would enjoy it. In fact, I knew that I would savor it.

Next he took out a long length of chain and clamped it with a rock climber's karabiner around my waist, letting the end of it dangle down to my ankles.

After that he attached some clamps to each of my nipples. These had serrated teeth with little weights attached to them. He tugged on each one as he attached it to my tit. They really bit into my nipples and hurt. I flinched slightly but I didn't say a word. I just let him do to me whatever he wanted to. Besides, I was too ecstatic with joy to complain.

Then he put a blindfold and a flogger on the counter. Finally, he took out an electric wand. I have read about these and the exquisite torture they can mete out to someone. I shuddered.

"For the remainder of the weekend you are going to be my naked sex slave," he said. "If things get too much, if you need a break or anything you are to call out the phrase 'cotton plantation.' Is that understood?"

"Yes," I answered him.

"Yes Sir. You are to address me as 'Sir' at all times. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Sir," is all I said. I could feel the juices in my pussy heating up and flowing freely.

"You will also wear the chain around your waist at all times as a symbol of your sexual slavery to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

Benjamin then placed the flogger in my bound hands, ordering me not to drop it. Next he picked up the gym bag, the blindfold and the wand and, pulling on the chain around my waist, guided me down the hallway to the master bedroom.

He put the gym bag on the floor near the wall and the blindfold and wand on the edge of the bed. He removed all his clothes, placing them on the floor next to the gym bag. He took a clit clamp out of the bag and put it and his belt on the edge of the bed near the wand.

I closed my eyes as a wave of passion ran through my body. He hadn't administered the first smack to my ass, hadn't begun to torture my body and already I was a puddle of emotion.

He took the flogger out of my hands and ordered me to sit on the edge of the bed next to the clit clamp. He then ordered me to open my legs. I did so without a word. Then he knelt in front of me, opened my pussy lips and started to lick and suck on my clitoris. Within seconds I was soaring to high heaven.

As soon as I moaned in pleasure, Benjamin stopped the cunnilingus and pinched the clamp on my clit. He yanked hard on it. I yelled out but he only smiled.

He pulled me to my feet and pushed me to the center of the room. He repositioned my feet so that my legs were wide apart. Next he put the blindfold on me and ordered me not to move, not to utter any sound or to say anything except the phrase cotton plantation if I needed relief. I just nodded. I was too filled with euphoria to do anything else.

Then he began to whip me with the flogger. The first several smacks were to my tits. They were followed by a couple of smacks to my stomach. Next he hit my pussy mound numerous times. Finally, he beat my ass cheeks. He must have hit my buttocks a dozen times before stopping. Although not very hard, all the smacks were in rapid succession and they left me feeling ecstatic. Benjamin then rubbed the areas he hit.

But after several moments he began to beat me again with the flogger. Again, none of the blows were very hard. But I could feel my flesh stinging. The pain was delicious. I wanted him to continue. I wanted more of the exquisite torture Benjamin was administering to my flesh, causing me to wonder whether or not I was a pain slut.

He continued to beat me; the pain increased. I didn't know if it was because he was hitting me harder or if it was due to the soreness of my flesh. I started to cry softly.

"Are you OK?" he asked,

"Yes I'm OK," I answered through my tears.

He smacked my ass hard with the belt, two whacks to each buttock. It hurt. "You are supposed to address me as Sir. Do you understand slave."

"Yes Sir," is all I said. My ass was on fire.

"What is the phrase you are to say if you need a relief?"

"Cotton plantation Sir."

Benjamin then began to rub my tits, my pussy and my ass cheeks. I felt immediate relief. The pain was replaced with elation. I began to rise out of my agony and into a blessed euphoria. I moaned ever so faintly. He continued to bring wonderful release to my sore flesh for several moments.

Then without warning he began to spank me with the flogger once again. I grimaced. He repeatedly, randomly struck my ass, my vagina, my stomach, my thighs and my tits. Blindfolded, I didn't know where each blow was going to land. I was again sent into a prison of hurt. My pussy was throbbing, my tits were aching, my ass and thighs were stinging. I started to cry once more. He hit me several more times before stopping.

He removed the clamps and suckled my tits and clit. He then began to massage the areas of my body he had been smacking. Once more I rose to a heavenly bliss. Joy and delight were mine. Ecstasy and euphoria were within my grasp. But each time the pleasure was short lived. As soon as I began to enjoy the moment, it was taken away.

Three more times he sent me down into a dungeon of pain. Three more times he drew me up into a palace of enchantment. My emotions were on an elevator, up and down, up and down. I felt like I was his personal yo-yo, his captive puppet. I could not escape. I longed for Benjamin to fuck me, to give me release from the torment of my passions. My only desire was for him to use me as his personal fuck toy.

After what seemed like an eternity of up and down emotions Benjamin removed the blindfold and the handcuffs. I still had the chain around my waist. He ordered me to get into bed. While I pulled the sheets back he put the electric wand on the floor near his belt and the flogger.

He climbed into the bed and pushed my thighs open; I was lying on my back. Kneeling between my legs, he opened my cunt lips with his left hand as he guided himself into my womanhood with his right. He pushed his head into me every so slowly.

Then as soon as his head was inside my vagina he rammed his cock deep into my canyon. I moaned. He grunted.

Then he grabbed onto my waist and pummeled my vagina. His thrusts were forceful; his plunges deep into me. I intensely felt every one of them. He fucked me like I've never been fucked before. It was even more rewarding than the previous Friday night.

The desiccation I felt moments earlier from the spanking was quickly replaced by the ecstasy of my rising elation. When my orgasm came it rocked my whole body and left me trembling. I was completely exhausted but totally fulfilled sexually.

I was lying on my back and breathing hard. Benjamin was to my left leaning up on his elbow. He was caressing my breast. After a few minutes, I rolled over, snuggled up next to him, closed my eyes and fell into a blissful sleep.

But I didn't sleep very long, maybe twenty minutes. When I awoke I was alone. There were some ropes along with the blindfold near the end of the bed. I closed my eyes and shuddered at the thought that Benjamin was not finished torturing me sexually. I sat up and fingered the chain around my waist.

A few moments later Benjamin entered with a large bowl of water and ice cubes. He put the bowl on the nightstand next to the bed.

"Did you enjoy what I just did to you?"

"Yes I did," I answered him with a smile.

He frowned. "Turn over and get on your knees. Put your ass in the air."

I did so and watched him as he picked up his belt off the floor. He smacked my ass hard with it. I grimaced and he hit me again several more times. "You are to address me as Sir at all times. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Sir," I answered him. My ass was burning.

"Now lay out on the bed with your arms and legs spread out. If you enjoyed what I did to you a few moments ago, then you're going to relish what I'm about to do to your sensuous body."

I quickly obeyed him without comment.

He then tied my wrists to the headboard and my ankles to the feet of the queen size bed. He momentarily went into the bathroom, coming out with a washcloth. He dipped the cloth in the ice water, wrung it out and proceeded to wipe down my vagina, stomach and tits. It was cold; I shivered.

Benjamin smiled wickedly. Picked up the electric wand, turned it on and touched my pussy lips with it. I yelled out and bucked up my hips as high as the restraints allowed me.

"Benjamin, what did you just do to me?" I exclaimed. Then more weakly, "Oh, oh, it felt so good."

"I'll ignore your not addressing me properly because of the ah . . . shall I say shock that I just administered to you. But see that it does not happen again. Do you want me to continue?"

"Oh please do Sir. Yes please continue Sir. It was so delicious."

He again touched my pussy with the wand. Again, I yelled out and bucked up my hips as far as I could. He pressed the wand against my left nipple, paused and touched the right nipple. I moaned. The shock was exquisite. It left me yearning for more.

For the next twenty or thirty minutes Benjamin continued to shock various parts of my body. I had lost all track of time. The only thing I could think of was the pure joy he was administering to my flesh. He would wipe my skin with the ice cold wet cloth and then touch me with the wand. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever felt in my life.

When Benjamin finally turned off the wand, I was a quivering mass of euphoria. I was a helpless kitten. He untied me, turned me over and then fucked my pussy doggy style. Afterwards, I again snuggled up against him.

The last thing I remember before falling into an idyllic sleep was Benjamin telling me that we would continue in the morning.

To be continued...

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
234 Followers
12