Making Of A Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Eddie takes Tina's virgin ass.
3.4k words
4.53
237.6k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is not a stand alone story.

Please see the preceding chapters to see how Tina and Eddie meet.

Eddie stood behind Tina in the soft, unsteady candlelight. He lubed his hard cock, looking at her round, pink ass. He loved the sight of her on all fours, afraid, waiting for his cock.

"How many men been up your ass?" he said.

His dark, thickly muscled body towered over her in the shadowy darkness. He ran his rough, dark chocolate hands over the soft pink skin of her ass.

"None," Tina said in a low voice.

She sounded scared. Eddie smiled in the dark and reached for his belt on the floor. He brought the thick leather down hard on the bed, inches from Tina. She jumped and cried out.

"Tell me the truth bitch," he said in a hard edged voice.

"I am," Tina said, crying. "Please. Don't hit me."

She was learning to beg already. Good.

"Don't fuck with me and I won't hit you. Got it bitch?" he said.

He ran the belt lightly over her ass, enjoying the way she trembled at the touch of the cool leather.

"Answer me when I talk to you," he said in a low, harsh voice.

"Yes," Tina said. "I mean no – I'll do what you say."

"Good," Eddie said. "I'm putting my belt down bitch, but it's right next to me, hear?"

Tina nodded, then remembered his warning and said quickly, "Yes. Don't hit me. Please."

She was scared of his belt. Good. It turned him on when a bitch was afraid of him.

"Spread your cheeks," he said. "Show me that virgin hole."

Tina opened her ass to him. Eddie's cock surged at the sight of her pink rosebud hole. He fought the urge to grab her hips in his strong hands and sink his cock all the way up to his balls in her virgin ass.

"That's nice bitch," he said, lubing his finger, "real nice."

He ran his finger slowly around the outside of her hole. She whimpered in fear.

"Don't make it hurt too much," she said in a low tear filled voice.

"Don't fuck with me and I won't make it bad for you. Fight me, and I'll make you scream."

He slapped her hands away and pressed one long finger against her hole until she gave way and let him slip inside her delicious tightness. She tensed up as soon as his finger invaded her.

"Relax bitch," Eddie said. "I'm taking this ass one way or the other. Don't make it hard for yourself."

"I'm sorry," Tina said. "Don't do it hard, Eddie, please."

Her voice, trembling on the edge of tears, made Eddie's cock throb with hunger.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch," he said, sliding his lubed finger in and out of her hole. "Shut up before you piss me off."

He slid slowly in and out of her, getting her ass ready for his thick cock. He knew there was no way a virgin like Tina could take his cock without a struggle. He'd have to take her by force. That was alright with Eddie. He didn't mind making a bitch scream.

"You like that bitch?" he said, easing his finger in and out of her.

"Yes," Tina said. "It feels good."

Eddie smiled. "I'm gonna fuck this virgin hole real good. That's what white sluts like you need. A fat black cock up their ass."

He put two fingers up against her hole. "Push that ass back," he said. "Show me how good you're gonna take my cock."

Tina inched back onto his fingers slowly. A little whimper escaped her. He could tell already, she'd be the kind of bitch that would always be scared of his cock up her ass, no matter how bad she wanted it. Eddie liked it like that. There was nothing like taking a bitch when she was all scared and begging. And a bitch scared of taking it up her ass was easy to control.

"You want my cock up your ass, Tina?" he said. He slid his fingers out of her and pushed against her hole again.

She took a long time answering. Eddie thought he might have to get his belt.

"Yes," she said, pushing back against him. "But I'm scared."

He reached between her open legs and rubbed the rough palm of his hand against her swollen clit. With his other hand, he reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back. She moaned in his grip, pressing her hard clit into his hand.

"You should be scared bitch," he said, pushing against her clit. "Cause my thick cock is gonna ream your little virgin hole and it's gonna hurt."

He rubbed her clit, looking down at her face, full of need and desire. "But whores like you got to take black cock up your ass, even it hurts. ‘Cause you need it, don't you bitch?"

He fingered her clit in slow circles, making her grind her hips against his hand.

"Tell me bitch," he said, fingering her wet pussy. "You need my black cock up your virgin white girl ass, don't you?"

"Yes," Tina said, writhing against him.

She was helpless against the hunger that surged through her at his touch.

"Yes," she said again, breathing hard, "I need your black cock up my ass."

"Even if it hurts, bitch?" he said, fingering her hard clit. "Even if I make you scream?"

He fingered her clit, feeling her writhe against him, watching her give in to her own need.

"Yes," she whispered, humping his hand, "even if it hurts me."

Eddie laughed and let her go. He slid two fingers, wet from her pussy, up her ass. Her hot flesh grabbed him tight. He couldn't wait anymore.

He guided his throbbing cock to her ass. Tina pushed back against him, hungry for him inside her. He grabbed her hips and pressed into her with steady pressure. She moaned softly as she felt the pain of her hole opening to him.

Slowly, the head of Eddie's fat cock slid into her ass. Tina gasped in pain, and bucked in his grip.

"Easy bitch," Eddie said, holding her tight. "Don't make me hurt you."

Tina's breath came in little moans of pain as Eddie sank his cock slowly into her virgin tightness. Her ass grasped his cock in a hot massage of tight, pulsing flesh. He went as slow as he could, giving her a chance. But Tina's nerve broke.

"No," she cried out. "I can't," she said, struggling against him. "Take it out. Please. It hurts."

Eddie clamped down on her hips, holding her in an iron grip.

"Told you not to fuck with me bitch," he said.

He spread his legs a little wider, grabbed Tina's hips even tighter and rammed his cock deep inside her ass while he pulled her onto his cock at the same time.

Tina screamed and struggled wildly, but he was much too strong for her. Eddie sank into her hungry tightness again and again, driving his cock deep into her virgin ass. Her screams flowed over him, echoing in his ears, making his cock throb deep inside her.

"Shut up and take my cock, you whore," he said, fucking her ass hard.

He looked down at his hard black cock driving into her writhing pink ass. He loved the look of his dark fuck pole disappearing into her pink hole. Soon the skin around her hole turned red from the friction of him slamming into her.

Tina went limp in his grip. She hung her head and cried as he fucked her ass. Every hard thrust rocked her whole body and made her whimper and moan in pain.

"Please," she said, "please. Oh God. It hurts."

Eddie paid her no mind. He used her ass in deep hard thrusts that made her quivering ass grab his cock in a tight glove of pleasure. He couldn't believe how good her pulsing ass felt wrapped around his driving cock. He slammed hard into her, grinding his hips against her ass, using every inch of her virgin hole to pleasure his cock.

"You're mine Tina," he said, thrusting into her. "You'll take my cock, how I say." He thrust hard into her. "When I say." He thrust deep into her again. Every deep thrust was matched with a cry from her.

Tina cried miserably, and hung in his grip unresisting. All the fight had been fucked out of her.

Eddie humped her tight ass, fucking her in a hard, primitive rhythm, grunting and groaning in the back of his throat like a rutting animal. He had no other thought but to come inside her pulsing flesh and fill her virgin ass with come. He threw his head back and banged into her ass in short, hard thrusts that drove his cock cruelly deep into her ass.

Every stroke into her tight hotness was paradise. The sound of her tears drove him wild until finally he clenched his teeth and groaned deep in his throat. He pulled her impossibly close so that her pink ass was squeezed tight against his muscled belly.

"Oh yeah bitch," he said. "Here it is whore."

His balls spasmed and Eddie arched his back, going nearly rigid against her, then he let out one last groan of ecstasy.

"Take my load, bitch," he said in a strangled voice.

His cock exploded deep inside her, filling her ass with his come. He pumped her a few more times, then let her go and collapsed on the bed next to her on his back.

Tina curled up into a ball, with her back to him, crying. His come leaked from her ass.

"Come here," he said, still breathing hard.

Tina ignored him and lay unmoving.

"I ain't gonna tell you again girl, get over here. Or you want me to get my belt?"

That got her moving. She turned over and looked up at him. She was scared and ashamed of what she'd done.

"I'm sorry," she said. "Please. Don't be mad. Don't hit me."

She broke down into tears again.

There was only one kind of woman that made Eddie feel anything beyond the heat of lust. The kind of woman who would apologize after what he'd just done to her. Tina made him feel like a king.

"I ain't mad at you. I ain't gonna hit you. Come over here," he said, reaching for her.

But when Tina saw his big hand coming, she covered her face and shrieked. Eddie fought to control his temper. She'd said she was sorry. She wasn't defying him, just scared of him. That was alright.

"I done told you I ain't mad at you girl. Now do what I say before you piss me off," Eddie said in as even a voice as he could manage.

Tina heard the controlled anger behind his words and crawled to Eddie. She had a bad moment, when he reached for her, but he took her gently into his arms and laid her head on his chest. She lay crying against him, while he stroked her silky blonde hair.

"You're not mad at me?" she said, when her tears had slowed to sniffles.

"Nah," Eddie said. "I told you I'd make you scream if you fight me, right?"

She nodded against his chest. He stroked her tear streaked cheek softly.

"Don't play with me Tina. I ain't that punk Steve. You fuck with me, I'll hurt you bad."

She started crying softly again. Eddie loved the feel of her lying in his arms, soft and willing after what he'd done to her. The warm feel of her tears on his chest made his cock stir to life again.

He sat up, pushing Tina aside. She cringed on the bed, waiting to see what he would do to her. He sat on the edge of the bed, and spread his legs. He turned and looked at her.

"On your knees. Get my cock hard for that tight little pussy."

Tina bit her lip, trying to hold back tears. Eddie smiled. He couldn't help himself. He loved the sight of her tears.

"You scared?" he said, caressing her wet cheeks softly.

She nodded, then said, "Yes."

He came back onto the bed and pushed her gently to her back then lay on top of her.

"You ain't got to be scared, bitch," he said, rubbing his semi hard cock against her wet pussy. "I'll make it real good for you."

He ran his hands over her tits, and her nipples responded immediately, growing hard at his touch. He took her nipples into his mouth, one at a time, gently nipping and teasing, massaging her sensitive flesh with his rough tongue. At the same time, he reached between them and fingered her swollen clit.

"Look at this, bitch," he whispered, kissing and licking her neck. "Look how hot this pussy is after you took black cock up your virgin ass."

Tina couldn't help but respond to his touch. She arched her back, pressing into him, moaning softly.

The soft, willing feel of her writhing under him made Eddie's cock grew hard again.

"Feel that bitch?" he said, rubbing his hardening cock against her pussy. "Feel how fucking hot you make me?"

Tina spread her legs under him and lifted her hips, rubbing her wildly throbbing clit against his hard cock. She wanted to beg him to fuck her, but she was afraid he would get angry and hurt her. Instead she begged with her body, arching her back, pressing her tits into his mouth on her, wrapping her legs around his ass, rubbing her wet, aching pussy against his hard cock.

"Oh yeah, bitch," Eddie said, running his tongue across her hard nipples. "You need it bad."

He guided his cock to her hungry hole and held himself there, looking down at her writhing body.

"Fuck yourself on it," he said. "Take my fat black cock into your tight pink pussy hole."

Tina pushed her hips upward, hungry for Eddie's cock inside her. She squirmed and wriggled onto his thick cock, moaning. He sank slowly into her, easing the full length of his thick cock into her throbbing wetness.

"Oh God," Tina said, "it feels so good."

Eddie started fucking into her real slow, making sure every stroke teased her hard clit. Tina moaned and writhed under him, moving her hips like waves on a sea.

"Oh Eddie," she cried out, and came suddenly, bucking against him, clamping her legs around him.

He looked down at her, eyes squeezed shut, pumping against his cock, remembering how he'd made her cry with his cock up her ass.

She calmed down and opened her eyes, looking up at him. He stroked slowly in and out of her, using her pussy in long, deep strokes.

"You see how good you come after I took your virgin ass?" he said, looking into her eyes.

She blushed with shame, but she didn't stop moving against him.

"I wanna come again," Tina said, "don't take it out, please, let me come again."

Eddie smiled and whispered into her ear, "As much as you want bitch."

He fucked her slowly this time, enjoying the soft feel of her under him, cupping her firm ass in his hands. He licked her tits, sending surges of pleasure through her. She writhed on his slowly pumping cock, whimpering and moaning in pleasure. Eddie fingered her nipples, twisting them gently while he licked, sending explosions of pleasure through her clit.

He looked down into her eyes, stroking into her. "You know I'm gonna take that ass again, don't you?" he said.

Fear sprang into her eyes. "Please," she said, softly.

"Not tonight," he said, pumping her tight pussy. "But that white ass belongs to me now. I took your virginity. You got to take my cock up your ass when I give it to you, even if it hurts, don't you?"

Tina didn't know why, but Eddie's words sent a thrill of pleasure through her. She liked knowing he would take what he wanted, even against her will.

Eddie sped up his rhythm, looking down into her eyes. "Answer me Tina."

She moaned, thrashing her head from side to side, loving the feel of his cock sliding deep into her throbbing, wet pussy.

"Say it. Tell me how you're my cock slut and you have to take my cock how I give it to you."

Eddie fucked faster into her, following the natural rhythm of her hungry, grasping cunt. Her tight flesh grabbed him in hot wetness on every stroke. She was close to coming.

"Come on girl, say it. Or I'll pull out and leave you like this."

"No," Tina cried out. "Don't. Yes. I'll take your cock, even if it hurts."

"Good bitch," Eddie said to her.

He pumped hard into her, in a rhythm that matched her own desperate need. Her hungry pussy massaged his cock like a hot, wet glove, ready to milk his come.

"I'm gonna make you come so good," he said into her ear.

He thrust into her hot, throbbing hole again and again, grinding his hips into her, fucking her hard and deep. Tina bucked and moaned under him, gasping in pleasure. She was so close. Eddie saw it on her face.

"What are you bitch?" he said, driving his cock deep into her wetness.

"Oh God," she said, moaning, "your cock slut."

"Yeah bitch," he said, "that's right. And you're gonna come like a slut after you took black cock up your ass."

He pumped her hungry cunt, shoving his cock deep into her, groaning in pleasure. She squeezed her eyes shut and cried out his name then exploded in pleasure, bucking hard under him, grunting with the force of her orgasm.

Her cunt grabbed at his cock rhythmically, driving him over the edge.

"Take my come bitch," he said, in a low, harsh voice and pumped his load into her wildly pulsing pussy.

Tina opened her eyes and looked up at him. He pumped into her sweet pussy a few more times, then rolled off her. This time, she went to him without fear, and lay against him.

"No one ever made me come like that," she said, almost shyly.

"That's ‘cause you never had no real man to give you what you need," Eddie said quietly.

He had his arm wrapped around her. Tina's head lay on his strong chest.

"When can I see you again?" she said, timidly. She felt strangely like Cinderella at the midnight hour.

Eddie took a long time answering. He decided to give her one last chance. He thought she deserved that much.

"I said some shit when I was fucking you," he said. "But I ain't gonna force no bitch to be with me." He lifted her chin and looked down into her eyes. "I'll give you your clothes and you can leave. I won't do nothing to you. But I mean it Tina, if you stay, you'll be my cock slut. And if you don't take my cock when I give it to you, I'll belt you. I'll make you cry."

Tina opened her mouth to answer, unsure of what she'd say, but Eddie pressed his fingers to her lips softly.

"Don't answer now," he said, regretting every word. "Go home. Think about what I did to you. If you still want me, then be in your office tomorrow night at nine."

Before she could say anything, he was up and gone into the darkness. He reappeared a few moments later with her clothes and threw them on the bed.

"Get dressed."

Instead of taking her clothes, Tina slipped to her knees in front of Eddie and looked up at him.

"I don't have to wait until I get home. I know now. I'm yours Eddie. I know you'll hit me if I don't do what you say." She looked puzzled a moment, unsure. Then she shrugged and said, "All my life, I let other people tell me what I want. But for the first time, I know what I want."

He looked down at her with hard, pitiless eyes. "No turning back, Tina. I mean it this time."

"No turning back," she said quietly.

Tina dropped her eyes. Their words seemed to carry weight, like wedding vows. She knew that she'd just made herself Eddie's cock slut, and he'd take what he wanted from her, whether she liked it or not.

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote...