Making Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbie leaned back, pinning me for a sec, he pulled off his cap and running his fingers thru his hair said, "Game on!"

I pushed him off me, laughing.

I jogged out the door. Sam was just hanging up his phone, calling his stepdad I guessed.

I pulled the truck door open, kinda surprising him. As usual he was wearing chinos and a buttoned up polo, his work wear. I put one hand on the top of the truck and the other on the steering wheel.

"So..." I waited until he looked right at me, "Fuck your parents controlling bullshit!"

His little smile was a break in the wall of clouds.

"Don't talk...just listen to me..." I told him the church lesson from my twelfth summer. He looked relieved, warming to my chattiness. "so...tonight, anytime we hang out here...it's my house, my rules...kinda like, 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas', got it?"

He nodded, "what do you mean your rules...?"

"Well for starters...you're gonna have fun...you're gonna fucking have fun..."

He grinned.

"Second...its like being in the locker room, or at summer camp...be yourself...hang out...ok?"

He kinda blew a breath out his nose, "that will be awesome..." He started to move. I put one hand on his shoulder.

"Not yet...listen...I get it, you're so used to being in their shadow, and you're not gonna really let go unless I lay it out for you..."

He nodded again.

"third...I want you to...well...I usually feel better with a well placed 'fuck,' I made air quotes, "So to get you started, repeat after me..."

He chuckled, but nodded.

"Say, fuck off."

"Fuck off..."

"Say, fuck you..."

"Ha, fuck you!" He made it sound just like he was telling me in a joking way to fuck off.

"Say juicy pussy."

He laughed, and looked down.

"Say juicy pussy...or go back to your stepdad's"

"Juicy pussy," He mumbled it and turned red...

I was silent until he looked up, "Say, I wanna be balls deep, cocking throbbing in a hot wet hole..."

He struggled for a second, then with the best smile yet, "I so wanna be balls fucking deep, cocking throbbing out a load in any hot wet hole..."

I whooped and we high-fived, "way to improvise, stud!"

He shrugged, falsely modest. He shifted in the cab and put one foot on the door well...now he was spread legged...I stood in his way still. I slid one hand down the steering wheel...I was inches from his thigh...

"so in a minute, I want you to come up with something raunchy for me to repeat...alright?"

He grinned and ran a hand over his buzzed hair.

"What did you bring...to hang out in?"

"Huh? Oh I got my work clothes for tomorrow...I figured I'd just crash and change in the morning..."

I ran my hand down my bare chest and abs, "nope. You figured wrong."

He opened and closed his mouth.

I hooked my thumb in the soft loose waist band of my shorts, his eyes flashed down and up and down again. I said, "I'll loan you some shorts and a wife beater...that's your gear for this here game..."

The littlest nod and his eyes flashed up and down again.

"Now...tell me the raunchy thing..."

He licked his lips and looked sideways at the traffic down the block..."hey baby...can I titty fuck you...ride your face and boobs...my cock shooting down your abs, you suck my balls..."

I put one foot up on the door well too...we were knee to knee, "hey baby...I gonna fuck your boobs...ride your face. I wanna shoot down you abs..." I held his eye, his ears were reddening..."suck my balls...fuck yeah...lick my hole too while I shoot!"

He blushed down to his collar. He shook his head, "That's fucking amazing, dude..."

"Alright! You pass...let's get our game on!"

We walked side by side thru the door. Robbie was slumped on the couch laptop on his thighs. His hands blurred and he hid what ever he was surfing. Robbie reached up with one hand and shifted the laptop with the other. The overhead reach to fist bump Sam fully exposed his pubes in his baggy cargos...Sam's eyes danced between Robbie's exposure and the boobs flashing on the big screen TV.

I dashed to the laundry and grabbed a pair of flashy white board shorts and a wife beater for Sam. Without saying anything I tossed them at him and flopped on the lounge chair next to the couch.

Robbie started the video game. Sam stood for a long minute and zombie like shuffled to the bathroom. Robbie and I were logging on to the game...Sam came out of the bathroom...the sleeveless T-shirt framed his corded shoulders and arms...and it was just a tad too small...it hugged his torso and barely came even with the waist band of his shorts. They were a bit too big...they hung low on his hips and best of all were almost see thru...the shaft of his cock was visible against the fabric. He looked uncomfortable for a moment until Robbie thru his a controller and said, "Sign on...stud."

He sat on the small couch between me in the chair and Robbie near the middle of the couch. We instantly got lost in the war game...foul language...cussing and insulting the game was part of the fun. All three of us got blown up at one point in the same ambush...Robbie and Sam both yelled and threw their arms up over their heads...Robbie folded sideways to collapse on Sam's torso...Sam turned deep red, but didn't push him off right away.

We'd been playing for more than ninety minutes...I was suddenly starving...I called a break to order dinner...Robbie jumped up to piss...he left he door open and the full stream hit the toilet was the only noise for a long minute. He came around the corner...his top button was done on his fly...but nothing else was...the gap in his fly was plainly visible...he stood in the doorway, breaking down the ambush that had killed us...Sam only had eyes for him.

I ordered Thai, extra spicy and got up to grab sodas. I dropped my jersey on the floor and stood nest to Robbie...Sam lay back on the couch and we all chatted about the game. When I draped my arm over Robbie's smooth bare shoulders, Sam flashed us a smile that went right to my balls...I hooked a thumb in the waist band of my shorts...Robbie and I were both naked to the pubes...flashing Sam...he just stared pretending to listen to us talk about the game.

I handed him a soda from the counter next to me, when he sat up, Robbie said, "Its been so nice and hot today...I fucking love the hot air on my skin..." He looked up at me...I had the sudden flash of insight that he'd hang out naked sometime...

Sam sat up and lifted off his wife beater...his abs and pube actually made my mouth water...he looked sheepish and grabbed his controller and hit the play button. We three jammed on the couch for 25 minutes until the Thai food came. It was silent except for grunts of pleasure while we devoured the food.

Robbie snagged a fat shrimp with his chopsticks just as I was trying to get it with mine...he laughed and started to shove it into his mouth...Sam and I yelled "foul!" in the same breath. Robbie laughed again and in a fluid move put one forearm on Sam's thigh and leaned thru to offer me the shrimp on his chopsticks...I leaned into Sam's lap too...I sucked it off...I felt Sam groan under his breath between us. Robbie snagged another fat shrimp and held in front of Sam's face...he looked sideways at me and held out his tongue. Robbie eased the chopsticks deep into his mouth. He closed over the tidbit with his eyes closed.

Robbie laughed, "that's some '9 ½ Weeks' shit right there!"

Sam and I chuckled. Sam groaned and pushed back...we had all been sitting on the edge of the couch eating off the coffee table. He lay back and pressed his palms to his eyes..."Fuck me! Cock, pussy and ass! Sticky facial, cream pie and rim job! Goddamn, clits and balls, titty fuck and mother fucking double penetration, bitches!" he had Robbie and me in stitches...he kept up the stream of cussing. Robbie collapsed, trying to silence him, cover his mouth. I laughed tears to my eyes and a hitch in my side. Sam and Robbie were almost wrestling. Robbie had one leg over Sam's thigh.

I put a little space between us...we laughed ourselves quiet. The disaster from dinner was overflowing the coffee table. I sat up...I put one hand on Sam's tummy; just below his belly button...he didn't move. I pushed myself up and copped a feel of his tight abs. I grabbed some junk from dinner and started to clean up. Robbie rolled to one side, but was still in full body contact with Sam.

Sam just laid there, eyes following me. Robbie was chatting about the ambush in the game again. My hands full, my shorts slid down showing my ass, by the time I got to the kitchen, just outta sight, my shorts were fully off, cock and balls feeling the breeze. I dumped the trash outta my hands and naked from the knees up washed my hands. I could hear them quietly chatting. I closed my eyes and leaned back...I took my cock and balls in hand and gave a long luxurious tugging...when I came back in with more sodas I know I was showing my thick near boner. Robbie noticed and smirked.

We all jumped back into the game and played hard for almost three hours. My eyes were killing me, gritty suddenly, tired. I bowed out of the game. I lay back in the lounge chair and just watched. After a bit, I pulled up my laptop and put on that cheesy, hot roman orgy video...it played on the laptop right in front of us on the coffee table...Sam began to make lots of gaming errors. Robbie called it a night by suicide; Sam laughed and tossed his controller to the side.

Robbie took a piss, I grabbed a pillow and blanket for Robbie who'd called 'dibs' on the TV room couch...he was short enough to be comfy on it. I led Sam upstairs, there's a futon in the alcove at the top of the stairs, just across from my bedroom door. Robbie yelled up, "I'm stealing toothpaste from ya..."

I got the futon pulled out and threw pillow and blanket at Sam. He tossed the blanket flat and stood, scratching his head for a second. From downstairs the cheesy Roman orgy music stopped...then it was quieter music...it sounded trashy...i thought...he's watching porn! Sam turned beet red. I stepped into my room and handed Sam my personal laptop, snagged a small wash cloth and lube. I set all three on the futon.

"Dude, I expect...get it? Expect you to jack off...porn, lube and come rag. Fist fuck yourself sore...got it? Get your loads out. I don't care if your make noise...if you shoot come everywhere...get it? Robbie sounds like he's already started."

Sam glanced downstairs, "Aw man, my stuff is still down there too..."

I hooked my thumb in the belt loop at the back of his shorts and tugged him downstairs. Robbie was laying on the couch, his shorts on the coffee table, the sheet over his crotch, but bare everywhere else...on the laptop two guys were standing getting a BJ from a blond gal. Robbie laughed, "Go to bed, homies..." but sounded like he didn't care if we stayed.

Sam fumbled for his backpack and took out his toothbrush. We brushed up side by side. As we bullied for the sink I felt electric skin on skin contact. It hit me: I'd not come in almost three days! It was gonna be an epic jack! I felt the filling of my cock. Glancing at Sam I could see he was showing more had he had all night.

Robbie gave a "Damn!" as the sound of the money shot on the porn was heard from the laptop. As Sam walked upstairs ahead of me he looked back down towards Robbie. I paused...the slick sound of lubed stroking was just barely audible...we shared a smirking glance.

I held up a 'shushing' finger...evilly grinning. Sam turned his head like a puppy...I opened my laptop and hit play on the first porn I saw. The volume came up a bit. We could no longer hear the slight sexy sounds of Robbie downstairs. I grabbed Sam by the scruff, "let's sneak down and scare him...ambush him..."

Sam swallowed hard and looked doubtful at the stairs. I started creeping down. The only light followed down from my room. In the kitchen the sound of the laptop was thrumming bad porn music and Robbie was breathing heaving. The slick slide of his hand on his cock was rapid and even...he was really into it...

I leaned around the corner, Robbie was laying on the couch...jacking to a finish...he was tense all over...sweaty a bit...his cock was huge...uncut, that was the slick wet sound...his legs slightly bent...he had his head closest to the door on the arm rest of the couch. He wouldn't see us unless he looked directly over head...upside down kinda. I grinned and almost snickered out loud.

I pushed Sam around the corner a bit to look. I felt him go tense, hard as the wall in my grip on his shoulder...I leaned over that shoulder to watch too..."he's close" I pressed my lips against Sam's ear to whisper. Robbie's breathing got ragged as he took one hand off his balls and begun two-fisting his monster...he moaned. The moan stretched out a bit and became on open mouth "ungh!"

I popped wood too...I shifted it against Sam's thigh for a flash and grabbed his pulsing boner while I sniggered in his ear. I held up that hand in from of Sam's face. Robbie was gonna come...his climax was so close...he stopped breathing.

I counted down from five fingers in front of Sam, on zero we pounced. We yelled, "Ambush!!" and slapped the arm of the couch by his head.

Robbie yelled, "fffuuuuckk meee!" and came...the first hot shot landed on my wrist, his cheek and jaw...the second and third flooded his chest...the rest sprayed everywhere as he flopped and jolted..."Bastards!" he snagged one wrist from each of us and kept us right there while he rode out the most epic come I've personally ever seen...Sam was shaking all over.

I was chuckling. I reached back into the kitchen to grab a clean dishtowel. The hot splat of jizz on my wrist caught my eye. Before I turned back I savored it on my tongue. My knees went weak. I tossed the towel harder then I meant and it floated to the other end of the couch. Robbie sat up, and then was kneeling, ass presented to us as he retrieved the towel. He spun on his knees and wiped his load off his cock first, then the couch, then his hands...then his belly and chest and staring right at us finally off his face.

Sam hadn't moved...he was half bent over hands on the arm of the couch. I smacked him lightly on the ass and he looked back at me, then down at my tenting boner. Sam dragged his eyes back to Robbie who was grinning, kneeling...for all the world, a porn star transformed from out of our little skate bud...

Robbie whooped and raised both hands over his head, "You fucking bastards! That was the prefect moment...I've never come with no hands like that outside of a hot hole!!"

He had the towel in his hand. Sam was laughing rubbing his eyes. Robbie looked at my wrist, then the towel, then questioning at me. I licked my lips. His cock jumped in aftershock. Robbie tossed the towel aside and flopped face down on the couch. His ass rose and fell as he settled into the cushions. "Bastards...fucking right on, you pricks"

Sam spun and left the room. I leaned over and patted Robbie tight butt..."See ya, stud."

He looked up and his eyes followed Sam, "hope so...it'd be unfair otherwise..."

Sam was splashing water on his face. I stood halfway up the stirs...when he came out of the bath; I turned and went upstairs, stopping at my bedroom door. He had to walk just past me...I let me shorts slide off...holding my cock in one hand, keeping him in sight I lay back on my bed and turned to look at him...the futon and my bed were in direct line of sight...

I pointed to the futon...Sam moved to it and thankfully, easily dropped off his shorts...he pushed the laptop away and turned to look at me...I snagged lube from my headboard and lathered up...Sam moaned when he heard it...he joined me in long strokes...he cock was getting longer and longer...he was one of the dicks that looked big soft and got bigger when hard...both a grow-er and a show-er.

We got into it right away...I grunted and swore once. Sam let out an automatic, "Fuck."

We grinned at each other. I heard something...Robbie's head poked up from the stair well. He was just between us, then moved to the other corner...now we all three could see each other...Sam lost control for a second and arched up on his shoulders and heels...a fat gob of white come squeezed outta his fist on his dickhead...he held it in...he held in the orgasm...

Robbie cheered him on..."do it stud, c'mon Sam...torment that big cock..."

Sam let out a huge breath and yelled, "Aw fuck, aw fuck...come with me, Paul. Come with me..."

His begging set me off...in a blur I suddenly stood up and grunted again...I shot my first spurt up onto my face standing...Sam's went somewhere over head...then we were lost in the cursing throes of a mutual come...Robbie popped up to his knees, jacking fast and a smaller load flew outta his fist.

Knees weak, I sat back on my bed...I was sweaty and face dripping with come. Robbie was grinning head swiveling between me and Sam...Sam lay flat...thighs and biceps still quaking...the load was everywhere from his thighs to all over the futon to his chest, neck and face and on the pillow over his head...he looked at the two of us and a deeper aftershock pumped out another fat drop that oozed down his hip...

I strutted out, snagged the towel and wiped off, Robbie had his towel and did the same...I held out the towel to Sam, he shook his head.

Robbie said, "I can get a clean one..." and started to get up.

"No. I earned this fucking mess...I don't fucking care..." He flung his arm out to his side...stretched his legs in a full eagle and groaned...his cock was still hard and throbbing.

I wanted to pounce on him...Robbie was still on his knees in the hall...no one moved...

Sam mumbled, "G'nite guys...I'm gonna just lay here, sticky and hot..." He closed his eyes. I turned to my bedroom door, Robbie got to his feet with a look to my bed...I shook my head...if I were single...I threw my look silently towards Sam. Robbie smiled. He'd get a shot at that some time...I'd get to watch.

Robbie went downstairs. I lay down. Robbie came back up stairs with the blanket. Sam opened one eye. Robbie curled up in the far corner of the futon, "Y'all are too far away...go to sleep...studs"

Sam smiled and looked at me...I nodded and turned off the light...

12