Making The Cake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hold onto her hips as I keep thrusting myself inside her.

"Harder."

I thrust hard, soliciting a scream.

"Harder, harder, harder."

I thrust hard, faster and stronger. I'm going inside her, deeper and deeper. Amber is sitting on the counter writhing and screaming.

"Nuuugh! Yes! J-j-j-immy! Nuuuugh!"

I moan in pleasure, turning it into a grunt as I thrust forward.

"Fuckin' I love you so much Amber." I Tell her. "I love your tight cunt, I love how slick and wet you are baby."

She screams loudly and spasms, her vagina contracting and releasing, and contracting again. Wrapping around my solid cock. I can feel myself beginning to orgasm. It starts deep in my stomach. Amber collapses on me, still shivering and moaning exhaustedly, she wraps her arms around my body. The chocolate on her hands leaving streaks on my chest and back. I keep at it. I can feel my own gasm traveling down to my groin and tickling my balls. I feel the tension build up right at the base of my shaft. I fight the end, holding back as much as I possibly can, and failing after two more pumps.

I can feel my cum explode from the head of my penis. Pearl white semen blasting into my love, filling her with thick white sperm. I keep thrusting as I ejaculate into her. One, two, three, four, five, six, six squirts of cum. I can feel it move inside of her pussy, clinging to her vaginal walls, and to my cock. I slow down as the fireworks wean out, and I hold her close to me.

"I... I love you Jimmy." Amber whispers. I nod in response.

"I love you too babe. You, you're the best." She sighs happily.

I start to pull out, and she grabs onto me.

"Nuh, unh." She says, grabbing my balls. She gives them a playful squeeze, and kneads them for a bit. "I want you completely hard when you pull out of me."

She keeps working my balls, and trying to gyrate her own hips. After a moment, I feel my cock throbbing again.

"All right Hun."

She lets me go, and for good measure, I thrust hard inside her one last time, getting a scream out of her. She gives me 'the look' as I pull out. The one that says 'you just had to tease me one last time didn't you?' I let her stay on the counter, and lean myself against it. We look at each other and sigh contently. I look at the overturned bowl on the counter.

"Well Hun?"

"Uh, huh?"

"We might need to make another batch." I say with a mischievous grin as she punches me in the arm.

12