All Comments on 'Making the Cut'

by tango0919

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
annanovaannanovaalmost 13 years ago
Very well done

I'm in complete agreement on the importance of a good kiss. What many guys don't realize is that they can still be cut from the "stable" if they become lazy with their kisses.

There are way too many of those "cold dead fish" kissers out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Worth it

A stable steady hard breed. One that calmly processes desires heats, can read eyes and comes on, lip corner smile even if None is the moment, or thoughts other inspired. A meaning missed. Convince me pony and horse size never crossed the brows of U and C!!

U'r right about the SPECIAL KISS, a lip synch emotio hormonal frission, that most of us have but memories of, having neglected how unique those sense arousing lip meetings make that other Super Special, in bed and out, until they've left.. Of course nothing is constant, the energy cycles in waves and matching up is key, and even if in such your toes performed a pirouette now and then; especially that first one, a kiss can never excuse, or forgive, crimes of any type. Except by honest co-regard, and even then always is too far, not even most times. Not religious but imprinted in thought is the kiss that spelt betrayal, and a wooden type of cross. The kiss is underated in every sense.

Now a fresh cleaned stable with matressing straw, and a horses blanket to guard against the sharp stalks .... and after all that brushing and stroking of the Stallion's body...

stroking turns both sexes to wet.

Now u see how inspiring thoughts of Stable can be; a stable effect. SH

tango0919tango0919almost 12 years agoAuthor
More please

Feedback always appreciated. And your feedback is evocative and, to be honest, a bit challenging. Which I love. I love challenging. I live for challenging. Check out my blog on www.tangostales.weebly.com.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 9 years ago
Pick of the stable

It's expensive to keep a stable of animals (or men). They need to be fed, watered, and groomed. Oh, and they need exercise, too, but I'm sure you could take care of that issue. :D

Finding a stallion who can make the cut is difficult, no doubt. As Mae West said, "A hard man is good to find."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous