Making the MILF List Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,194 Followers

Laura grunted and Mom grunted at the same time.

"You come in me, motherfucker." Annie said. "No in Mommy. No this time. In me. Blondie clean me out."

Brent and I both slammed into our pussies. Both women grunted. I think they heard each other and each wanted to be loudest. Brent had been curled around Mrs. Wills' ass, concentrating on getting his cock into her without hurting her. But now his cock was sliding into her body with ease and he straightened and looked back at me. He grinned and nodded and gave me a big thumps up. We then began to fuck our women in tandem, pulling out and slamming home so that they would groan or grunt together as we hit bottom. We had both come once so we kept this up for maybe ten minutes, counting resting. Both women came, though Laura orgasmed several times while mom had two. Finally, Brent began to pick up speed and I matched him. Mother lifted her head and she began to chatter, "coming, commmming, fuck me, I am commminnnnnnggggg!" And then she was shuddering through a mind shattering orgasm.

Brent continued to fuck Laura. Laura began to moan continuously now, her ass wagging and shaking as the cock sluiced in and out of her weeping pussy, coming over and over again but without a word from her. My mother slumped.

"Get off me." Mrs. Kingston said. "I fuck your son now." I pulled out of my mother's flooded cunt and sat back. She climbed off the bed and turned to look down at us, wobbling like she was punch drunk rather than cock drunk. Anne got on her knees and lowered her head on the mattress, presenting me with her recently cleaned pussy. I approached her and entered her. She stayed on all fours, her head came up, her mop of curly black hair tangled about her, hiding her face. I began to fuck her.

Brent continued to stroke into Laura. She was moaning but her orgasm had drained the energy out of her and her body was still, receiving the fucking with gentle pleasure. Mom began to stroke Mrs. Kingston's back then reached beneath the woman's body and caressed her dangling breasts. I increased my tempo and felt orgasm rising in my balls, but it started in my toes and flooded up my legs to erupt. Anne screamed and I presumed that Mom was pinching her nipples. I clasped Mrs. Kingston's ass against me and pumped into her body, over and over and over till I was fully spent. Brent was still stroking Laura Wills. I slumped onto Anne's back. She crawled out from under me, scooting over, lifting one leg around Laura's supine body till her pussy was positioned at Laura's face. Laura raised her head and ran a tongue through Annie's matted pubic hair, then down to her distended pussy lips. Anne jerked and flinched at the contact, arching her body into Laura's face.

Then Anne regained control, she pointed at my mother. "Make boy hard again." I climbed off the bed and my mother got on her knees and licked at my cock, slurping the cum slick which coated it from the head and shaft. I watched as Laura licked at Annie's pussy while Brent hammered into her. Mom cleaned my cock and after a few minutes, I began to harden. She sucked me into her mouth and began to deep throat me, blowing through her nose and swallowing around the nob of my cock, lodged in her throat.

"Hey, hey!" Anne said. Mom pulled off my erect cock. Anne pointed at Brent, "You fuck Mommy, his mommy. He fuck Blondie while she eat me." Brent shot me a worried look but I just grinned.

"Only fair, buddy. Fuck my mother for me. She wants your big cock!" I said. He slammed his cock hard into Laura once more and pulled it out of her body with a loud slurping sound.

Mom released me and I went around the bed. My mother rose from her knees and sat on the bed. She lay down on the bed and opened her legs. Brent moved over between my mother's legs, grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her lower on the bed. She grasped his cock and directed it at her gaping pussy and he slammed it home, driving it deep into her body. My mother arched her body, first rolling on her ass at him by straightening her swayed back then planting her legs and lifting him off the bed, seating his cock deep into her clasping cunt. She dropped back to the bed and then hunched her hips at Brent again.

"Jesus, Mrs. Duncan, you have a great body! What an ass. I love the feel of our pussy sucking at my cock." I felt so proud!

"Ram your cock into me, Brent. Fuck me good! Just like Annie ordered! Fuck me like Sonny fucked your mom!" My mother's body was pinned to the bed and Brent leaned over and kissed her hard on the mouth. In moments, they were engaged and a deep, tongue tangled kiss which left them blowing through their noses while their bodies crashed together, parted and rushed together over and over again. My mother had hold of Brent's head and neck, holding him as she kissed him and fucked him. She was so damn sexy, taking that big cock into her body as they settled into a private, pleasure painted rhythm, her huge tits smashed against his lean, white chest. Sometimes, when their bodies parted, her breasts would appear, roiling with the motion of their fucking while they maintained the kiss, arcing their bodies apart and then banging together again! Her body surged at Brent, fully engaged in fucking him.

Laura and Mrs. Kingston had been watching the sexual collision beside them too. Now they both looked over at me. I stood beside Laura's ass. I put hand on it and climbed onto the bed behind her. On my knees, I shuffled closer to her puckered pussy and inserted my hard cock. She grunted and then I heard a great sucking sound. I could see Mrs. Kingston's face and her eyes rolled up in her eyes. She threw her hands over her head and gripped the headboard and arched her body up at Laura's face. Laura grasped Anne's hips and pinned them to the bed. All I could see was her blond head flanked by Annie's legs and the two fried egg breasts with erect nipple centers above her blond head. Annie was trying to thrash her body but Laura kept her ass immobilized on the bed.

I pulled my cock free of the luscious pussy, withdrawing till only the head made contact with her, then I surged forward, burying myself in Mrs. Wills body. She shuddered, lifting her head.

"Fuck me, Sonny!" She screamed, I think the first words Laura had said in all the times I had been inside her. She dropped her head to Anne's pussy and Anne jerked.

"Yeah, fuck her good, Sonny. Giver her lots of cock!" Annie said through gritted teeth. Then she was jerking again, hanging by her hands while her torso flapped trying to move her ass from the bed. Laura kept her ass still, tightly clutched between her hands and her mouth.

Brent's ass was beginning to blur as he pounded over and over into my mother's pussy. I could not catch up so I found my own tempo, stroking Laura's pussy with deep, deliberate motion with a grinding accent each time I hit bottom. My mother broke the kiss and began to come, shouting her arrival with panting, breathless gasps, her body shaking and shivering while Brent continued to piston into her cunt. Her legs came up and she laid her ankles across his thighs. Then Brent began to spasm, his body jerking and jerking while he moaned, "Mrs. Duncan, Mrs. Duncan" over and over again. It sounded so funny to me I almost laughed and would have except that Mrs. Wills lifted her head and screamed, commuting the feeling that began in her pussy to her lips. Her hole spasmed around my cock. I increased my speed, trying to keep her coming. Her body jerked, over and over again and she kept trying to move away but there was no place to go. I pummeled her till my orgasm arrived and I flooded her pussy once more with come.

Anne released her hold on the headboard. Laura slumped over one leg and I slumped over the other, next to my mother. Brent moved to mom's other side and the five of us lay together panting and gasping on the big bed, sniffing the aroma of heavy duty sex that permeated the room. Mrs. Kingston stroked my face.

"You good boy. Fuck Momma good." She said. "You only fuck her when I say you can fuck her, understand!"

I was about to object when Mother took Anne's hand and kissed the palm. "Yes, of course, Anne. We can discuss the matter at another time. Right now, you two should be getting home. Why don't you, Laura and Brent shower together in my bathroom and my son and I will clean up in the other bathroom.

In the following silence, I thought I detected something odd, something strained in that brief exchange but Anne seemed to accept it. She reached over me and stroked my mother's breast, squeezing the huge tit and pinching the nipple with her small hands. Mother flinched.

We all got off the bed and Mom and I walked down to my bathroom. We showered together. When we were under the water, washing the various fluids contributed by our various other lovers, she looked up at me with a frightened look on her face. "What have I done?" She whispered. "What have I done?"

I caressed her face and then I got hard. I was too tired to fuck but I crouched and entered my mother anyway. She closed her eyes and with her arms on my shoulders, took me once more into her body. I thrust into her depths three or four times, squeezing cum out of her like honey from a sandwich. I pulled out and we washed off. With the water off, Mom pulled my face down to hers and kissed me.

"God I loved this. Can you believe I love cock so much that I would fuck Brent like that? And cum like I did? I was so excited to have you watching him enter me. I loved knowing that you could see him pierce my body and it made me come. When I came, I came harder because you were there, watching! What has happened to me?"

I shrugged. We parted, dried off. I got clean clothes in my room while Mother padded barefoot and naked into her room to dress. By the time I got to her bedroom, the bed was stripped, candles were lit and everyone was bereft of their previous dishabille. No one spoke. Mother and Mrs. Wills pulled the pillows lose from their stained and wet cases and piled all the laundry by the door. Mrs. Kingston stood beside Brent, curiously, holding his hand. She was maybe five four and he was six two with broad, boney shoulders and a hollow chest. Anne looked at me immediately.

"You fuck everybody, right?"

I glanced at Brent and shrugged. "I guess."

She nodded. "Good. You come to Laura's house, fuck her, don't fuck I no care. Come see me, fuck me. Tomorrow, next week. Before you fuck anyone else, you fuck me. We talk. We make deal. Agreed? I not tell, you not tell anyone till we talk, okay?" Her excellent English was returning. It had taken leave of her somewhat in her excitement.

I was too tired to argue so I nodded. She and Laura left and I drove Brent to his house. I stopped out front. Brent looked at me. We had ridden in silence till then, each thinking about what had happened. "Fuck, Sonny, you did it. You made the MILF list for us."

I nodded. I thought of nothing to say.

Brent extended his hand. "Thanks. Watching you fuck your mom, god the only thing I could think about was my mom, on her back kissing me like your mom kissed me. You really fucked her right? Now we can all fuck her, right? God, but I want to see you fuck her! I want to watch my mom fuck everybody, all of us! I get hard just thinking about it."

I grinned. Seeing him slicing his cock into my mom's pussy had been unbelievable. Thinking of the other guys all taking her left me breathless. "I wonder what is next?" I said, hoping I knew the answer.

"You share the MILF List, Sonny. That is what's next! You share the MILF list!" He got out of the car.

****NEXT: Sharing the MILF List

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,194 Followers