All Comments on 'Making Up For Lost Time Ch. 02'

by Badwolf123

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
great story and well writen

It's going to be hard when they have to leave, I hope he has given her enough that she doesn't want it to end. Thanks.........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WHY are these people married?

Divorce is the only way to settle this. let them both be free to fuck each other without being married. Their marriages mean nothign to either of them so why stay married. He doesn't love or respect his wife and she doesn't respect her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Agree with what are these people doing married

A cheating husband is just as bad as a cheating wife...probably more so. The wife is usually a stay at home but the husband is always taking business trips. The wife has to sneak around and be afraid that neighbors will see what she's doing but the creep husband can get it on in a different town. He can plan it with out inteference.Hey isn't that called pre meditation concerning murder. This fucker has a good job, money and he has to cheat...Commenter below was right..what are they doing married? Oh and you killed two marriages with one fuck..ok more...The cheating wife and the cheating husband. May they all go to hell and be met by the slut-husband/ cheats and writers of cheating there.

lesliejoneslesliejonesabout 15 years ago
Delightfully written

I guess I thought that the purpose of the comments was to assess the quality of the writing and the plot and the presentation. If morality is to come into this, most of the stories here would be regarded as improper by readers of that turn of mind. I found the writing delightful and the whole scene remarkably pleasant, and enjoyed two people who had waited years to find each other again. Sure there will be complications...but that's another story, not the one written here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well Leslie Jones

I guess after reading your profile you would like this story. And you have probably done just what these two cheating spouses have done. I am curious however you say you are definately Bisexual does that mean you are into definately into men or definaately into women? Or alittle of both? Do your clients know you swing both ways? I would guess you could clinch all sorts of deals and contracts with that way of thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent Ending

This is just fiction people! Why don’t you comment on how well the story was written! I was extremely turned on when reading this story and the way it was wrote made it very easy to imagine every move they made. I especially liked the BJ in the car! Excellent, can’t wait for more!

Just_Simply_MeJust_Simply_Mealmost 13 years ago
Well Done! Hot, Sensual! A Promise of Intrigue!

Surely this piece is not complete! It has many possible avenues it could take. It's been a while since you wrote Chapter 2, but please consider extending this for several more chapters. There are too many unanswered questions and issues to be just left hanging!

curioussscuriousssalmost 13 years ago
Super story

II don't generally like cheating stories but this describes everything with vivid, vibrant reality and portrays real people with real emotions.

You've done exceptionally well on all counts.

I'd really love to see another chapter or three because you've made me like the characters so much I'd love to read more about them.

Whatever, 5 stars from me and a big 'thank you' for your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Left hanging.

Enjoyed the story, but didn't like the fact that there was no ending. Frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So she's never had an orgasm with her husband?

That's an even bigger betrayal than the current infidelity.

fregenfregenover 2 years ago

I found myself liking this story while finding it disturbing. I am not too keen on people cheating on their spouses, I am quite opposed really, but your presentation of the viewpoints of the protagonists was so sympathetic I actually found myself rooting for them. How annoying!

Her quite unfilled sex life I found tragic.

Just the unanswered questions pertaining to this story could fill a multitude of sequels. Evidently they fit together perfectly and they recognized that many years earlier. And obviously they married the wrong people, or did they? Why didn't they keep in touch or follow up on the initial attraction? Email did exist. Do they love their spouses of 25+ years? Will they stay married or now divorce? Will they keep seeing each other? Any follow up on that "biggest i have ever..." comment? So many questions, so little information.

Your prose is easy to read and flows well. Nice to see correct grammar and spelling. If you are read"ing this I would ask that you start posting again. It's been a few years.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"acres of smooth tanned thighs"?????

A fatty then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous