All Comments on 'Making Up with Mom'

by stevie3624

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
ap2techap2techover 15 years ago
Very good

A very romantic story. I loved the way the characters developed. Not the usual seduction story. I would be very interested in a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT

Another HOT one to add to a long list of Mother/son incest stories.......I love them all,keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fun Read

It's a lot of fun to read about a son fucking his mother. You gave excellent detail of the lead-up and of the actual fucking. I really enjoyed reading about it. Thank you very much for the fun.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
A great trip to the sweet side of mother/son love

A hot sex story with very well described action between a son and his loving mother, is only one side of the story. The other side is a very tender and warm love affair between two people who are very much in love. The sex only makes it better. Thanks for the very good story....Rich

jkumarjkumarover 15 years ago
good prelude

excellent things described before lovemaking

good

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One of a few...

..that I rate with full credits. But it has all it needs for me. A well planed developement of story and figures. Meaningful dialoges and thoughts that give reason to what's happening and give shape to the figures and their relationship comprehensible. So reading of them screwing (or making love) is much more striking, intense and, well, draining out. That's why I haven't read it to the end, yet ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wonderful

Stevie you've done it again. The story is really moving as well as really erotic. It has actually helped something in my life and that of someone I love. Thank you. 100%!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A great story

Loved the buildup and reluctance in the context of the shared but implicit knowledge of their inescapable fate. Great sex episodes, too. Thanks.

submissiveMansubmissiveManover 15 years ago
Intelligent....

and erotic.

Thanks for sharing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Story.

You write a little long winded. This is a two parter at most.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I loved it!

Definitely, Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazingly well written and erotic

Great job. I could totally visualize this relationship. Really erotic. Thanks for writing this.

Angie

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Forgiveness, Acceptance and Love

What a wonderful story. You did an excellent job of taking them from almost an adversarial relationship to one of the finest love between two human beings. And you took the right amount of time to do it as well. Too many writers have mother and son jumping in the sack at the drop of a hat. Very well done. Thank you and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazingly beautiful

I have read a lot of stories of incest. Hundreds maybe even thousands. But the ones that are beautiful, erotic, and not the typical text-porn that we get, I could count on my fingertips.

You are amazingly imaginative, creative and with the right flavour of psychology to have kept the love between mother and son untouched and pure through a story of incest.

This is just about as perfect a story could ever get. Fabulously well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I LIKED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAS THIS JUST PART 1 I HOPE ?. IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME ,AND NO PART 2 TOO BAD. YOU HAD A LOT TO WORK WITH. I LIKED YOUR OTHER STORIES.THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I said, "I was made for you mom. You made me for you." She smiled up at me and said, "Yes baby, and I'm for you, only for you...always for my sweet darling boy...oh yes, like that, oh God, you're so far inside me, yes baby yes..."

It's great when a boy fucks his own mother, but it's even better when he fucks her with all his love and all his heart, as Mike does with his mom. The boy's big hard cock--harder than it's ever been before--is the sturdy implement of his love, as his mother's cunt is the vessel to receive and reflect back her love for her darling baby boy. When Mike blows his young balls and unloads his huge stream of creamy semen up his mother's warm wet loving twat, his rich young semen is the sign and symbol of his never-ending love for his own mother's twat. That endless love is equalled by his mother's love for her Mike's fat stiff prick--and for her boy's young balls. Mom cuddles her boy's balls, which is a gesture I adore from a mother, it's so sweet and, well, motherly. Since they're going to be together for the rest of their lives, I think that Mike should marry his mother. I'm sure they can disguise their names and get legally married somewhere. Then Mike, as young husband to his mature wife, will have constant access to the cunt of all his boyish dreams. His big cock will be up his mother's cunt more than it's just hanging down over his balls. If it were up to Mike, his cock would be permanently clamped to his mother's twat, like with glue. With all the rich potent semen Mike'll be shooting into his mom he's sure to knock her up. Fucking a baby up his mother's cunt will make Mike a grinning young motherfucker bursting with pride, and his mother a smiling, contented son-fucked mom.

tenbears43tenbears43over 10 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed it very much . I love a story that really gets me going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

I liked the way you took the time to describe everything. Thank You for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 stars

Loved the emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
AWESOME!!!

I appreciate the fact that this story and most of your stories in general are not just about sex but genuine love.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Still good

This is the second time that I've read this story, first time to comment, and even knowing how it ends, still got me hard. Well done and very descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ah seriously the best part of all of your stories is they filled with genuine love of a son could possibly give to their mother, im sooo in love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautifully written

SlickerzSlickerzabout 1 year ago

You fuckin' idiot! Ruinung every one of your own stories with this stupid anal banging. WTF is wrong with all these fucking stupid writers here who think somehow it's must to have a son reaming his mother in the butthole.

OI8U2OI8U26 months ago

It was too soon for anal. Michael and his mom needed to do some serious pussy fucking first. Unless mom's pussy was loose from all the cock pounding that she took before, when she fucked for the money. She fucked hard for it honey. She fucked hard for the money, and she was never late on bills. 4 stars

bob3641223bob3641223about 1 month ago

this was so good, I loved every line of it. 5 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous