Making Up with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevie3624
stevie3624
1,193 Followers

She flushed and gave me a smile that held in her emotions. She didn't say anything and I leaned over to kiss her and she didn't pull back. Our lips met and it was a soft, warm, loving, kiss. I stopped before it crossed into passion. She just said, "Oh Michael..."

I said "Bye mom," and went to work. She waved and smiled and I saw something new in her eyes.

During the next weeks we were closer to each other, even though nothing specific had happened. It's just a feeling I know we both shared, and it was made real by a look, a touch, or a small kiss. I asked myself how a guy could want sex with his mother, and what are the chances that she would want him too? But it didn't seem far-fetched, and in my hormonally soaked thoughts, it seemed natural. I thought, 'It's just how it is.'

Three weeks after our first kiss I had my first sexual encounter with my mother. Looking back, I know that it was she who had decided that it would happen. We were sitting on the sofa and the way she looked at me I knew that it would be okay to give her a lover's kiss. I did. And I also I knew it would be okay to touch her.

For the first time I had my mother's breast in my hand. It was creamy smooth to my touch. My hand had gone under her blouse as we kissed and I pulled the soft bra down under her tit. I couldn't see it, but I could tell what it look like from fondling her. The nipple was thick and the surrounding areola was pebbly. The flesh was soft by contrast. I cupped it and felt it, and was excited knowing I was holding my mother's tit.

I never actually saw her breasts that night, or any more of her body, because her clothes never came off. But mine did. Mom broke from my lips and went down to kiss my burgeoning hard-on over my pants. I leaned back and moaned as she stroked along the rigid shaft. She unzipped me and before I could even hope that she was going to suck me, my cock was in her mouth. Actually, just the head was in her mouth and her fist encircled the stiff pole.

She sucked and licked on the top as she slowly moved her hand up and down. I could feel her tongue exploring the swollen knob and the ridge where it met the shaft. She sucked soft and hard, as gradually her hand moved faster up and down my cock. I thought I would last about ten seconds but mom stopped when she sensed my excitement.

After I calmed she would kiss my cock and licked it sporadically. She did that a few times until I was aching to come. We'd gotten so far in so little time that I was overwhelmed. My mother was sucking me and no matter how much I wanted it to go on forever, I knew that wasn't going to happen. I fought for control, but when mom began to moan and cupped my balls with her other hand, I was done.

I yelled, "Mom, I'm coming, I'm coming..." It probably wasn't news to her because I had already rocketed a stream of cum into her mouth. I said, "Oh God, mom, mom, mom..." as cord after cord shot from me. I could hardly catch my breath as the intense feelings ran through my body and out my cock.

Mom didn't stop sucking and my cock stayed in her mouth as I came. That amazed me as much as anything that she had done. I was stroking her hair as I slowed and heard myself repeating, "Oh mom, oh mom, oh mom..."

I felt drained and I said, "Wow mom, that was quite a finish."

She gave a small laugh and said, "Finish? You're nowhere near finished." She then said, "Stay right there," as if I could have moved if I wanted to. When she came back, she was pouring some oil into her palm. When she sat by me again I caught the light scent. She started stroking me, squeezing, as I slipped through her fist.

After coming the way I did I thought it would be a while before I hardened up - it wasn't. Mom's soft hand glided from my balls over the top of the helmet in constant motion with varying degrees of pressure. I expected her to start sucking me when I got stiff, but she didn't; she kept working me. As I felt the excitement build and thoughts of coming started dancing in my head, mom began using two hands. Unlike the teasing, starting, and stopping, that she did the first time, she was relentless. It was like a race to see how fast she could make me come. I went up like a rocket as her hands stroked and jerked and massaged all at the same time. I practically screamed, "Mom! I'm coming, "I'M COMIIING..." My eyes squeezed shut as she fisted me over the edge and I recoiled with the first release.

It was as intense as it gets, and I have no idea where that first cord of cum went, but it must have shot far because mom laughed and said, "Wow, you really are coming."

With each succeeding release I yelled, "OH, OH, OH, OHhhhhheeeeee..." until her final squeeze made the last spurt feel as good as the first. I opened my eyes and saw her smiling. I laughed from the pleasure and thought, 'Oh man, now I'm really done.'

Nope. She gently massaged the cream from her hand onto my cock and took some more oil. She rubbed it into me making my cock slick again. She said, "You have a nice cock Michael," and just the way she said it stimulated me. I wasn't quite stiff, but I was more hard than not. Mom took me into her mouth and said, "Mmm..." as she went half way down my shaft.

I couldn't believe what was happening to me. I watched as my mother took me down her throat, completely. I said, "OH God..." as she did it again and again. It was impossible. It was such a surprise because the first time she sucked me she never got much past the head. "OH GOD..." was all I kept saying as I watched what looked like a snake being swallowed. Again and again the excruciating pleasure. She looked up at me and smiled as I made more and more noise. It was unimaginable, and as she stroked me with her lips and tongue and throat, the pressure to come became too much. I was in such a state I didn't even warn her, I just cried out "OHHhh..." as I felt myself release. After a few more shots, I could open my eyes to see myself still going completely through her lips. Some cum came out of her mouth and slid down the shaft a few times and she sucked it back into her mouth. I felt her tongue on my balls when she said, "Mmmm..." and drew me out of her mouth between tight lips, leaving my shaft shiny from her saliva.

I must have been dumbfounded and looking at her with my mouth open as she smiled and said, "Now, you're finished."

All I could do was shake my head and say, "No way you just did that to me mom...unbelievable."

She kissed me and said, "Believe it."

I said, "I must have sounded dumb, crying out like that."

She said, "If you don't cry out when you come, then your partner isn't doing it right."

I said, "You did it right mom, very right."

She said, "I'm glad baby." She came into my arms and stayed there as I tried to process what had just happened. My head swirled until she began kissing me and we made out for a while. The way she used her tongue led me to believe I was about to get laid. I started to reach under her skirt when she sat up and said, "Honey, we're not going there."

I said, "Mom, I want you."

She said, "I know honey, but it's not going to happen. After what I just did, you might not understand, but screwing me is not part of this deal. Can you handle that?"

She was right, I didn't understand, but I said, "I can handle it."

She said, "Good, now let's go get some dinner, I'm starved." As satisfied as she'd made me, I was too, for food, and for more of her.

After that night I thought we would have sex all the time, but we didn't. I didn't push her. We kissed a lot and sometimes she allowed me to touch her above the waist. Once, when I got somewhat frustrated, I said, "When mom?"

She said, "When we're ready."

I loved holding her and having her in my arms, and she seemed at home there. I felt as close to her as I had felt to Janey and I wondered if it would end up with the same letdown. But I wasn't going to run from it, so I stayed with mom in that warm place shared by people who care about each other.

I felt good because I knew that I only had to let her know that I really loved her, and that's only hard to do when you don't love someone, or you're foolish enough not to tell them and show them. I only had to be patient. The next morning at breakfast, the first thing I said to her was, "Mom, I love you very much."

She looked at me with some uncertainty and said, "I love you too Michael." I started buying her flowers and little presents. I touched her and held her when it wasn't about sex. I told her I loved her every day. It wasn't a plan so I could get laid. It was how I felt and what I wanted to do. I loved my mother, in every way I could, and I wanted her to know.

There was a night when we were sitting on the sofa making out, and we were at a point where she probably would have given me oral sex if I asked her. I didn't; because I wanted to keep holding her and kissing her and telling her I loved her. She understood that that I was telling her that sex wasn't the only reason I wanted to be with her.

Months past and we became emotionally bound. I think the most important part of our new relationship was that I listened to her. I was interested in what she had to say and how she felt. It was also very difficult at times.

Mom began to join me at the shelter when she didn't have to work. On the drive home one night I said, "You're a good person mom. I can see how kind you are, and how you speak to them at Comfort House. You make people feel better."

She said, "I wish I felt like a good person; I've done some terrible things Michel...I'm not proud of myself."

"Oh mom," I said. "Come on, what kind of terrible things?"

I said it jokingly, but mom was serious and started getting choked up. She said, "I can't tell you...nothing, let's talk about something else."

I said, "Mom I love you and if it's bothering you, tell me...trust me."

"I do trust you Michael; I just don't want to spoil how we've been lately. I don't want you to change your mind about me."

I said, "Mom, trusting me means that you know that whatever you tell me isn't going to change the fact that I love you. If you really didn't want me to know, you wouldn't have brought it up. And if you don't tell me, it'll always be a wall between us."

She said, "Oh God...yes I guess I do want to tell you. There are two things, and they both have to do with sex."

I said, "Mom I'm not going to judge you no matter what it's about." It was easy to say before I heard her out.

She said, "Remember when I asked about you and Janey, and I was concerned if I was to blame?"

I said, "Yes, so?"

She said, "Well I thought it may have had to do with me because, well, I taught Jane about sex." I waited without saying anything and she continued. "You know how she is; she came to me wanting to know this and that, and how to do this and..."

She stopped and I said, "So you taught your daughter about sex..."

"It was more Michael...I showed her some things, and it led to some things, and one night we had sex." She hastened to add, "But it was only once, and I stopped it after that."

When it sank in I said, "So we're quite a trio," with a laugh. "So what's the big deal mom? It happened. It doesn't bother me and I can't imagine why it bothers you. I told you the truth when I said that I never slept with Janey, so why are you beating yourself up about it? What's terrible?"

She broke in and said, "No Michael, I know...I just wanted you to know about it, so it wasn't a secret I was keeping from you. What I'm beating myself up about is...what I did after your father left."

I said, "Mom I know you had a lot of boyfriends for a while and we don't have to go into that. So what? You don't have to explain anything to anybody."

She said, "I do. I want you to know who your mother is...Michael, before the court caught up to him and made him pay his child support, I just couldn't make it, everything was coming due, they were hounding me, Michael, I took what I thought was an easy way out, but it's tormented me ever since. Michael, I slept with men, and they paid me." The tears filled her eyes as she repeated, "They paid me, they paid me..."

All I could feel was compassion for the tortured person I saw before me. I took her in my arms and said, "I'm so sorry mom, sorry you had to go through all that, but it's over now, you can let it go, let it go." She dissolved into tears and shook in my arms as she cried. I stroked her and said, "I love you mom, I'm always going to love you, it doesn't matter what you did, you made a mistake and it's all over now, it's gone." I kissed her neck and her wet face. I kept telling her it was okay, and when her sobbing slowed down I said, "As soon as you forgive yourself, it will all be over." She stayed in arms and gave me a smile filled with love.

She said, "You still love me?"

Having realized that I had fallen in love with my mother, lots of things fell into place. I knew that it wasn't accidental that after the first time she had given me oral sex she had said something about 'Screwing her not being part of the deal.' It wasn't sex that she was objecting to, it was getting screwed. She'd been screwed by my father, her boyfriends and her 'Johns,' and now she was looking for something else. And so was I. Not that I didn't want sex from her, but I also wanted something more, because I felt something more.

I said, "More than ever, you don't know how much."

I could feel her smile as she kissed me with lips that tasted of her salty tears. As our tongues found each other I knew that we were kissing as lovers. I knew that my mother was going to have sex me, and I knew why; it was because I was not going to be just another guy who screws her. I loved her for who she was and she knew it. She kissed me hungrily and then stopped to hold my face in her hands. She said, "Oh Michael, thank you for loving me."

I said, "I can't help it, and I want to."

She said, "We're going to be good together aren't we baby?"

I said, "Yes mom, always." She took my hand and I didn't have to ask where we were going.

In her bedroom, she started unbuttoning her blouse and said, "I feel like everything that's happened was just to get me to this moment, so I could give myself to you." After slipping off her blouse, she reached back and unhooked her bra. Her breasts were full, but they sat beautifully on her chest without sag. The tips still had an upward tilt and there was only a hint of roundness to her belly.

She undid her skirt and it fell to the floor displaying a graceful line that curved down her waist and thighs to her well shaped legs. Her panties covered her mound.

I said, "Wow mom, you're amazing."

She smiled as I came to kiss her. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. Her breasts rose and I cupped one of them and fondled it. Her tit filled my hand with firm pliable flesh. It was a woman's real tit, heavy and natural. Mom never sat in the sun so the color was creamy like the rest of her skin down to her waist. A small moan-like cry escaped her lips when I took her nipple into my mouth and began to suck on it. After a minute I could feel it plump in my mouth as the tip erected.

It wasn't frenzied at first. I didn't want to rush. I was a little nervous because I knew I was going to be inside her soon, but her kissing and touching put me at ease as she took my clothes off. She had only to run her fingers up and down my shaft to make me hard. She went to the bed and her look said that it was time. She took her panties off and I saw her well trimmed pussy for the first time. I thought it was beautiful. I straddled her. She opened her legs, but before I could enter her, I became intoxicated by her pussy and had an irresistible to taste her. She wasn't expecting me to take her in my mouth and she took a deep breath and said, "Ohhh...Michael..."

The lips of her pussy were velvety and the moisture that glistened on them was sweet. I licked the hood that concealed her clit and when my tongue found the nub, mom gave a small cry of pleasure. I licked into the opening as her slick folds separated. It made me even harder when I heard the sounds my mother was making as I ate her.

I raised myself and brought my straining cock to my mother's opening. I'd never been in a woman without using a condom. The only way I can describe that first flesh on flesh connection is, 'Magic.' Whether it would have been as good with anybody else, I can't say, but I really don't think so. With a long slow stroke, I entered and joined her. She let out a long exhale of relief that I felt too, as the penetration ended deep inside her and her flesh was firmly wrapped around mine.

I stroked a few times and she responded with her hips and said, "It's been so long baby, yes, OH, OH...yes, make love to me darling, I need you to make love to me..."

I knew she wasn't only talking about sex, and as I stroked her I said, "I'm in love with you mom, and I want to love you like this always. I want to take care of you and make you feel good. I know you mom, and I love you."

When I said that, she moved on me with more excitement and said, "Yes darling you know me, I want you to know me, yes, yes...you're so good for me Michael, so good for your mama, it feels so good baby to have someone inside me that I want, I want you Michael, my sweet baby, my sweet Michael...OH...OH...yes darling, yes..." I increased the pace and she matched my movements. I was building quickly and gave her the full length of my cock, driving it deep into her pussy.

I said, "Oh mom you feel so good." That doesn't begin to tell of the sensations I was feeling being inside my mother's pussy. If it was a perversion, it was a glorious one as I slid along the walls of my mother's velvet channel.

She said "Yes baby," and she started to moan as I pounded her hard in my excitement. She got so loud that I thought I was hurting her. I said, "Is it too much mom, too hard?"

She said, "No baby, take me, any way you want me, I want to be wanted like this, I want you to be hard for me like this, I want you to take me like this, Oh God yes baby, yes..."

She lifted her legs and put them on my shoulders opening herself for even deeper penetrations. Her ass looked good and firm and she had a pretty pink pucker. I drove in as far as I could and our bodies slapped at the end of each stroke. She said, "You fill me up so good baby; you feel perfect inside my pussy."

I said, "I was made for you mom. You made me for you."

She smiled up at me and said, "Yes baby, and I'm for you, only for you...always for my sweet darling boy...oh yes, like that, oh God, you're so far inside me, yes baby yes..."

Even though I was relatively inexperienced, I knew how good it was to be in my mother's pussy. And whether it was because we fit so well physically together, or because I loved her so much, I knew that no woman could make me feel what my mother was making me feel. Each stroke into her felt like that first warm entrance when two become one.

She was wet, and soft, and yielding to the stiffest hard-on I think I'd ever had. She said, "Yes baby, that's good, yes like that, love me like that, ooohhhh...don't stop baby, don't ever stop." Our pace increased as the pitch of our voices raised. She said, 'Michael' over and over as I said, 'Mom.'

I didn't take lightly that I was a son inside his mother's pussy. It felt serious and momentous, but most of all it felt right, for us. I stroked into the wet flesh and mom said, "Yes Michael, you're my love, you're my love," as she put her hands on my ass and pulled me fiercely into her.

As we both climbed mom started taking deep breaths as if she was about to orgasm. Before she did, she said, "Wait, stop baby," as her hands urged me to cease my entries into her. She encouraged me to move so that she rolled on top of me and when she did she smiled and said "Yeah, let me..."

stevie3624
stevie3624
1,193 Followers