Making Up with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her hand on my chest and raised and lowered her hips, slowly impaling herself. I watched my thickened shaft as it disappeared into the warm hollow that seemed made for it. I put my thumb on her hood and the soft skin slid off her clit. I pressed and circled as mom rose and fell on me. She said, "Mmmm..." each time the rod filled her. Before long her movements increased in tempo and her moan became more of a cry as cock and thumb worked her. She rode me until we were back to the frantic pace we had been at before.

As I felt my orgasm becoming immanent, I flipped her over again and drove the full length of my cock forcefully into her pussy. I said, "Mom, mom, mom..." as I crested and got set to release into her.

She said, "Yes baby, yes baby...Ohhh...I ache for you Michael, my Michael, my baby, yes, yes...YES, YES, YES..." I'm not sure who was louder as she stiffened and grabbed me. I pushed against her arching hips, and she let out a long, "OOOOOHHHhhhhh..." as my first hard streams shot into her womb and creamed the inside of my mother's pussy." I kept coming inside her and moaned until her voice trailed off as she said, "So good baby, so good..."

In the quiet aftermath, our lips met for a long soft kiss that said that mother and son loved each other, and would make love again soon. Mom rolled onto her belly with a sigh and hugged the pillow. I gently stroked her smooth ass as she sighed. After stroking the length of her body I said, "I never realized anything could feel that good."

She smiled and said, "Mmm..."

I said, "I also never realized what a beautiful ass you have mom."

She laughed and said, "Oh, come on."

"No mom," I said, "Really, it's like velvet, and so round, and creamy, and...edible." Mom screeched and laughed as I bit on one of her globes. I then kissed it and licked it and she cooed happily. Then I began touching her sexually, letting my finger trace down the divide. And when I pushed a finger in deeper, she involuntarily moaned and slightly opened herself. I put my finger on my mother's pucker and then crossed my leg over to sit astride her.

The feel of my hardening warm flesh on her ass awakened her desire and she said, "Be inside me again Michael." I was rubbing myself on her and she raised herself showing me her two openings. I entered my mother's pussy and immediately went in as far as I could. She let out a long sigh that combined contentment and excitement as I pressed up against her fleshy spheres.

My stroking felt even longer and deeper than they did when she had faced me. My limited experience mad it a surprise that a different position could give me such a new sensation. She said, "Yes," as I stroked and it sounded like 'Yes' in every way it could. I touched her pussy as I moved in and out of her and then my wet finger was on her small hole. And when I put my finger inside her she took a deep breath.

And then I was saying, "Yes mom, you do have a beautiful ass, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful." My finger moved in and out of her in counterpoint to my cock. I massaged my thumbs into her flesh and a new ache and hunger was ignited.

She said, "Baby, did you ever have anyone like that?" When I didn't answer right away she knew I wasn't sure what she was asking, and she said, "Did you ever have anal sex before?"

I said, "No mom."

She turned her head and smiled up at me and said, "I'm glad. Now I can do something for you that no woman ever did...if you want to baby."

I looked at her beautiful ass and said, "Yes mom I want to, with you."

She said, "Yes love, do it."

I pulled out from pumping my mother's pussy and spread the globes of her ass. I looked at the small pink hole. One day before, the thought that I could have anal sex with my mother would have been far-fetched. Now it seemed like a natural extension of loving.

Mom breathed in hard and I was highly aroused as I kissed her back and rubbed my shaft on and between the spheres. I said, "I love you mom, I want all of you." I pressed my cock against her ass and then put my finger on her pucker and said, "I want you so much mom."

She said, "Yes darling, I want you too." I held her by the hips and positioned her to receive me. My cock was straight and long and straining to get inside her. Using my hips I placed the thick knob on her tender orifice and pushed. She cried out, "OHH..." and I pressed home. My dick was wet from her pussy juices, but I still had to fight the tight passageway to get all the way in. Mom said, "Oh God," as I fought to get the last few inches into her.

The intense heat and pressure of my shaft in her narrow passage was a new experience and it felt as good as I could have imagined. The meaning of mom's noises weren't as clear to me and I said, "Is it okay mom?"

She said, "Yes baby, it's incredible." My insertions became steady and mom relaxed into my rhythm as the easing of her tension allowed me to concentrate more on the sensuous penetrations. There are many ways to describe the incestuous act that a mother was committing with her son, but what it meant to me was, 'My mother loves me.'

She said, "Yes baby, Ohhh, I'm so filled with you, so thick inside me, OH God, I'm all stretched out, I can't take any more but I don't want you stop, love me, love me, love me more baby..." She moaned again and again as I pushed in until my whole shaft was inside her and I was up against her.

I pumped and said, "Is it good mom?"

She said, "Yes, yes, yes, OHHhhh, yes, it's good my love, it's so good."

As I took my mother's tight opening, I sensed her joining with me. And what I felt when I was in her mouth and in her pussy, I felt even more now - that she would always love me.

I pulled out and turned her to face me and then re-entered her ass. Mom knew why I had done it. I wanted to show her the love in my eyes. Neither of us had to say anything as we each saw the face of love. And as I stroked faster and deeper into my mother's yielding ass, our eyes never lost contact. I knew at that moment that whatever I would need from a woman, I would get from my mother. I still wanted to hear her say it and I as drove steadily deeper into her grasping channel I said, "Mom, are you mine?"

She said, "Yes darling, I'm yours. All of me is yours, always, always baby, Ohhhh...yes sweetheart, like that, inside me, oh God my sweet baby...Ohhhhh..."

She moved as if electricity rippled through her body, and I knew what she was feeling because the squeezing sensations along my cock as I pressed in and out of her tight hole were excruciatingly good. It kept up until I couldn't take it anymore, but not until I touched mom's pussy did she cry out and arch her back.

My beautiful mother was coming because my cock was inside her and the thought of it drove me to a frenzied pace of penetrations. Her orgasm fully triggered mine, and at that moment I began releasing long hard streams of cream into her aching passageway. Not until the intense orgasm closed her eyes did she say, "MICHAEL...I LOVE YOUUUUU...AHHHHhhhh..."

And if she heard me say anything as I came inside her, it was the most beautiful word I knew, "MOM...MOM...MOM..." I kept saying it as I drove my hardness into her softness, my love into hers.

When she finished she was still moving and excited. She held me fiercely and said, "Michael, Michael, is this real; is this the kind of love you want?"

I said, "Yes mom I want you, I'm always going to want you."

She said, "And we're going to be together and stay together and love each other?"

I laughed and said, "Yes, yes, and yes."

She kissed me and held me and said, "Yes, baby, yes, yes, yes."

Strange as it sounds, my mother and I have been living a 'Normal' life in the year since we began our intimate relationship. Our sex life is great, but it's about more than that because our loving life is even better. She's a mother, a lover, and a wife to me. I've never had someone there, nor been there for someone the way we are for each other. We're in love, and even if we are mother and son, that's the best thing that can happen to any two people.