Mala, The Last Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must be time – yes it is time – to give her everything. I move slightly away from her, pivoting on her belly, taking my weight on one knee, and raising her left leg. She lifts her head, unsure what is going on now, curious. I smile at her, and she smiles back – a maiden's smile. I push our lower bodies together. Our legs are scissored, hers on either side of me, mine of either side of hers making, if she did but realise it, an ironic cruciform, mocking a shape which is deadly to her and her kin and kind. But this present shape is all for love, not death or mockery. I stretch my hands out to her, and she takes them. Our fingers entwine, and we take up a strain between us. Only our sexes are now in play, pushing together in love. We rub against each other, we grind into each other, we ride each other, faster, faster.

Each one of us now throws her head back and cries with each breath – real and counterfeit.

"Anna! Anna! Oh my love! Yes!"

Will this crescendo never end? How high can the notes of love play on an instrument made of two women's bodies? How intense is white light? Surely a climax must come? But no, the pleasure just grows in intensity, and we are climbing higher and higher up a pinnacle, so that we can throw ourselves destructively off the top with total abandon. But where is that top? Mala, I am yours!

Ah!

The moment comes with a howl. The bestial noise comes from me, not from her. I have no more to give, and the climax is ripped from me. If Mala has screamed also, I have not heard it. She is slumped upon the bed, panting, glowing, shivering in the aftermath of ecstasy, bathed in a wetness that could be the over-poured juices of our love or my perspiration, or both. I untangle our limbs and lie down by her side, resting on one elbow. I kiss her, and brush her dark hair away from her perfect face.

"I love you," I say, and my mind strays to the carven heart. The thought comes into my mind, "Amor vincit Omnia – Love defeats everything". I have given her love and warmth, and will give her peace.

How long have we lain here like this, she as if sleeping, I caressing her hair, as if in worship? I do not really know. I rise from the bed, and stretch my limbs, which are aching from our lovemaking. The candle has burned down almost to nothing, and threatens to sputter. I look down at Mala, and I know that she is beautiful beyond compare, and that I love her utterly. She opens her eyes, and looks at me.

"Anna," she says, and I adore the sound of my name on her lips. "Stay with me for ever. Never leave me. Be my love for all eternity."

"Mala, my dearest love," I answer. "For as long as you exist, I will never leave you."

Tears spring into my eyes, and run down my cheeks, as I turn and draw back the curtain, letting in the first rays of sunrise, to fall upon the only woman I have ever loved, or will ever love. Goodbye, Mala.

12