Male

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thring
Thring
378 Followers

"Put him on the table face up will you," she asks the man as she stands to let the females strap a huge lifelike cock onto her. "I like looking at them when I take them for the first time."

I struggle but it's no use; the man is too strong for me. I wonder if I haven't been drugged. I do remember a small prick on my arm when I wasn't looking. The female that I licked to orgasm is untied and I am put in her place. I am not tied; there is no reason, I have given up. I watch as the females fuss over the girl as they adjust the dildo on her just right. When she is ready she walks over to me to tell me to lube her. A female offers me a bottle of oil so I climb off the table to kneel on the floor in front of my owner to pour it over the plastic cock and reach up to rub it all over the realistic thing in front of me.

"Get back on the table and lift your legs so I can use your ass!"

I am defeated and do as she tells me. I lay on my back using my hands to hold my legs as high as I can to show the room my virgin ass.

The girl steps between my spread legs stroking her dildo before pushing it into me. I am oiled but the suddenness of what she does rips me apart. I howl out my agony as the thick dildo rips my ass wide open and goes in deep. Just then the man puts his cock to my lips and I find myself filled. My screams are shut off then. All I can do is moan on the cock in my mouth while the girl takes me. Neither of them cares about me. I can see it in their eyes as I stare up at the girl and the man using me. Soon the girl cums and the man pulls out of my mouth to move around to take my ass as well. To my shame I now have a man's cock in me. He pounds into me telling me to stroke myself; to make myself cum. I do as he tells me and lay under a man while stroking at my hard cock with my legs waving high in the air until I feel his hot sperm fill me and I cum too; shooting my own sperm over my body. The man steps away from me, leaving my sore hole gaping and leaking his cum down my ass onto the table below. He gives instructions to the female whose cunt I had licked earlier then leaves the room.

It is just the two of us in the room now. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up and in your cell for the night," the female softly tells me as she pulls me to my feet.

Even more of the man's cum leaks out of me to run down my thighs when I get off the table onto shaky legs. "Cell?" I ask in a daze at what just happened to me.

"Yes we have to be in our cells soon. So let's hurry. I have to clean you and put you in your cell."

The female urgently tugs at my arm pulling me through yet another door into a cold, white tiled corridor. This time I can hear the loud sound of a deadbolt behind me when the heavy door shuts, "We are in the slave quarters now. We have to hurry."

"What is going on?" I ask as I follow her.

"We have only seconds to get through the last door!"

"If we don't?" I ask as I run with wet cum dripping down my thighs and drying on my face and stomach.

"You won't like the whipping you will get if we don't make it!" The female pulls me faster down the hall. When reach the end she straight arms open a heavy door to a room that I can't believe. It looks like something out of a prison movie. The door actually echoes when it slams shut and locks behind us. I stop to look at the two story tall cell block with barred cells along both sides and a second tier of rooms above. Tables and benches bolted to the floor fill the center of the room. At the far end of the huge room is a row of shower heads on one side and holes in the floor for the slaves to use on the other.

"God, we just made it!" the female pants.

I look at her, "They would have whipped us?"

"Not you, not right now. You are going to be auctioned tomorrow and you can't have welts but I would and so will you too when your new owners get you home. You already have at least twenty lashes, or whatever your new owner wants to give you coming to you anyway. It depends on how sadistic your new owner is going to be."

"How did that happen?" I ask in shock again.

She looks at me like I am some moron, "Do you remember saying no today?"

"Yes."

"How many times?" she asks.

"I don't know."

"Well you are going to find out male."

"Oh," is all I can say as she leads me to the showers to clean me. On both sides of us are cells with most of them holding females and some a male. I can't tell; some of the slaves are awake and pacing nervously while others are curled under thin blankets.

The female turns on the only tap I see under a shower head and pulls me into the coldest spray I have stood under.

"Turn on the hot!" I yell.

"There is no hot! You are a slave and you get what the owners give you."

It doesn't matter; I need to get the sperm of the man and myself off me. I wash my face free of his spunk with soap as the female washes my ass then uses a special hose to give me a freezing enema and I don't care. I just want to feel clean again.

When she is done cleaning me she has me void my bowels one more time and helps me to clean and dry myself before pushing me into a cell.

I wait for her to shut the door but the female shakes her head no, "You sold yourself male. You have to push the door shut yourself. It's the last door on your trip into slavery." I just look at the floor and perform the final act to enslave myself. The clang of steel on steel unnerves me so I sit on the hard cot that is the only thing in the room but for a hole in the floor and sob.

The female pushes her hand through the bars of the door with her palm up holding some pills, "Here, you will need these I think"

"What are they?" I ask with tears in my eyes.

"One is a sleeping pill and the other two..." she shrugs, "I don't know, but you need your sleep. It's what they want you to have. Take them because you have to. Tomorrow will be a busy day for you."

I see the logic of what she is saying and take all three dry as there isn't a tap in my cell and crawl under the thin blanket to wait for the sleeping pill to work while I wonder what else I swallowed. Soon there is another clang and I know that the female has locked herself in too.

The loud sound of cell doors being opened wake me the next morning with a raging morning hard on. I look up to see the female from last night beckoning to me. "You have to clean yourself for the auction today," she tells me as she holds out her hand with two more pills.

"What are they?" I ask again.

This time she answers, "We're not sure. We think the white one is a sedative or something to make us susceptible to commands and the blue one is a sort of Viagra to help you get an erection on demand. The females get a pink one that makes us wet and so very horny all day. We all have to take them twice a day here."

I don't even think as I take what the female offers; it's too late to do anything else but do as I'm told.

There is no denying that I have sold myself as a slave now in the bright florescent lights of an echoing cell block. I can't keep saying no so I stand waiting for her to tell me what to do. She points to the shower, "Clean yourself and don't forget the enema. There are razors there for your beard and if you find any stray hairs on your body. One of the other slaves up for auction will help you to find any stubble while you help them. You have to be completely smooth for your sale.

When I turn to go to the showers she slaps my ass, "Don't forget to oil that hole or it will hurt later when who ever buys you wants to test drive your ass."

I wince at the memory of yesterday; the degrading feeling of a woman using me and having a man cum in me while I jerked off under him. I realize now that my ass is still sore. There are other things to think about too; my still erect cock sways in front of me as I leave my cell and I stare at dozens of naked females and a few males. Wanting to ask more questions I turn to where the female was only to find her gone. There is nothing for me to do but go and clean myself for the auction.

The open room I walk through toward the showers is filled with at least two dozen naked females and maybe three males. All the males I see are just as hard as I am and I don't blame them. Almost all the females are young and very pretty while the few older ones look just as good. It's like being in heaven; their eyes are all hooded with lust from the pills. They touch me as I pass them; some just caressing my body while others stop me by grabbing my cock and murmur in my ear how much they want me. The whole room reeks of females in heat. I know now it's the pills that keep us on edge. The only thing that stops an orgy from breaking out are the females with collars patrolling the room, the calming white pills and the cameras watching us.

Yet another soft hand takes my cock and squeezes it, "You came in last night, didn't you," the female asks. The beautiful blond with high little tits and a small waist is breathing heavily, barely suppressing her lust as she touches me, "The other three males are slightly bigger than you but this thick head you have would drive me mad if I could have you," she tells me as she looks at it while her hands rub back and forth over the ridge at the top of my very hard shaft.

The female's hands jump off me when she sees a collared female watching us. "Let me shower you. That way we can touch some more while we check for stubble. She takes my hand to lead me to the cold showers. "But they are so cold," I lament even as I follow her needing her touch on my straining cock again. "There is only one place I can check on you." I stupidly say.

The female leading me looks back at me to smile, "I know. Just don't make me cum or we will be whipped."

We aren't the only slaves using the showers. We all are getting ready for the auction coming sometime today and it is a good excuse for very horny slaves to touch and play with each other. There are shrieks and moans of frustrated lust all round us as the female turned on the water for us. We let the freezing water get us wet then step out of the spray to soap each other. We take the soap and begin to lather it over our bodies. She pushes her tits out for me as I take too long to make sure they get as clean as they can be. My cock must be especially dirty because that seems to be the only place she wants to touch. At a glare from one of the collared slaves we do begin to wash each other all over. At one point the female finds a stray stub of hair and uses a razor to get rid of that tiny imperfection. My hands roam all over her only to find smooth perfection. I don't think I have ever been given so much freedom with a woman's body before. After rinsing as quickly as we can I am dried and oiled by the female and watch as her and the rest of the females put their makeup on for the auction. The other males and I stand in the room watching as the females preen themselves for sale. We know that we are for sale too but there isn't much else we can do to make ourselves more attractive to a buyer; our cocks are hard and that pretty much sums up a male. We don't look good in make up.

A collared male walks into the cell block with a pen and a reef of papers in his hand telling us to line up so he can mark us for the auction. As each slave is approached he looks at his files and marks our shoulders with a number. I am number twenty nine.

He tells us to go through the far door and find the white circle with the number on it that matches the one on our shoulders. The room I enter is huge. There are dozens of white circles each with its own spotlight and to the front are rows of seats for the bidders, the rich that are going to buy a person; a legal slave for themselves.

I find the number twenty nine spot and stand on it wondering what I have done. When all the slaves are finally in place the doors open to let the buyers in. I see that the buyers are mostly men with a few single women and some couples. They wander among us; touching me where they want and asking questions that embarrass me. I can't count the number of times I am touched and probed by women dressed in silk dresses and men in suits that I will never be able to buy. They ask me if I like being used as a slave. I have to say yes each time as they touch my cock, feel my smooth body and push their fingers deep into my ass. The floor around us gets cluttered with tissues as the buyers wipe their hands clean. My cock gets harder each time it is touched. I stand with my hands held wherever they are told to be. Sometimes I am told to hold them behind my head while others tell me to cup and show off my balls. It seems to me that every buyer wants to touch every slave. They stroll amongst us; discussing what they see as if we don't exist except as objects, "Her tits are too small," I hear. "His cock is too big for me," a woman whines even as she fondles it as she looks at her husband. He doesn't even look embarrassed; he is busy feeling the tits and cunt of the slave on the next spot. The female responds to his touch by pushing her hips out at him and pressing her tit out at the hand feeling it. I stand still as another woman feels my hardness, "Look at the head on this slave dear."

"The auction is going to start soon," the man says as he checks my teeth. When they leave others touch me making me feel like an object. The buyers talk about us as things I realize as they saunter about the slaves on display.

"It is a little too small. He could never satisfy you like the last one" One man says as he and his lady walk on to the next male.

"The thick head on it is nice though,' she answers.

"Well it is nice looking. Maybe if we have it grow its hair it might work," the man muses as he looks at me.

"I like it," she says as she looks at me.

"It?" I think.

The couple moves on to inspect one of the other males while another woman hefts my balls and feels my hard cock, "Hmm," she goes before moving on to look at the female next to me.

I really do feel like a thing, a piece of nothing as various people touch me where they want; some fondle my cock and bounce my balls while others just caress my body. Soon the auctioneer takes control of the evening by calling out the first lot. I am number twenty nine. I watch as the females and a male are sold before me. Some cry when they see who buys them while the rest just accept their fate as they walk off the stage into the rest of their lives. When the gavel falls on my turn I see the excited faces of the couple that called me 'it'. A check is passed to the auctioneer and I am theirs.

They are a nondescript middle age pair with him being slightly fat with jowls and a white pallor to his skin while she is overly tanned with bleached hair, big breasts and very overweight.

The woman can't keep her hands off me as they take me off the stage, "Stand still, slave, I want to savor this moment," the lady tells me as she reaches up to snap a metal collar around my throat. I feel something move in me when I hear the click of the lock in the metal band she places on me. My mistress smiles as she caresses me after taking possession of her new slave. She actually gloats as she feels every inch my body and the cock that she now owns. It isn't mine any more, I think; it's hers and masters. I wonder where these thoughts come from and then realize that the white pill is more than I think.

"Do you want to put the leash on it now George or shall I," the woman asks my new owner.

"No, Gladys. I bought it for you. It's the birthday present you wanted."

I am speechless as Gladys pulls a chain leash with a leather handle out of her purse and attaches it to the collar around my neck. When she does she leans close to me while holding my stiff cock, "I can hardly wait to ride my new toy."

"Maybe we should cuff it like you planned, dear. We don't want it trying to run on us when we take it to the airport do we."

I wonder why they keep calling me it, but then I realize that's what I am to these rich people; a thing, another possession like a new car. "I probably come with a warranty," I think.

I stand still for her as she locks leather cuffs onto my wrists and amaze myself when I turn around when she orders me to so she can lock my wrists behind my back. I know now that the white pill I was given this morning is more than just a sedative or I would be trying to run even now. At a tug on the leash I follow Gladys and George out of the room I was sold in and down a long hallway to some glass doors that open onto a busy sidewalk. By now my erection has long subsided. I can't be seen like this! I can't go out there handcuffed, collared and naked! When I stop the leash pulls tight. Gladys turns to look at me with a glare that chills me, "You already have twenty lashings coming and you just doubled them. I will enjoy watching as my son, Archie, whips you; my sweet Dolores and him like that sort of thing. Do you want any more than that?"

I shake my head no to everything. My new owner smiles at me, "Good boy. Now heel, slave!" she tells me as she pulls at the leash. I stumble forward after the fat little woman that owns me out the door to be stared at and laughed at as we walk toward a stretch limo parked hundreds of feet away. Maybe where my new owners are from what we are doing is normal, but here in the poor part of my town I am a sight to be ridiculed. The laws were just changed days ago and the homeless get to see somebody worse off than them for the first time.

"Didn't you want to put that gold cock ring on it?" George asks the woman holding the leash as I am led to the car.

"Oh, yes I forgot. How silly of me." She stops on the street to reach into her purse again to pull out a thick gold ring. The woman orders me to stand still as she pulls my balls through the ring; popping each one through it before forcing my shriveled cock through it after. When she is done I am hard again and red faced in embarrassment at being naked and treated this way in public. "Come along now. Don't you look pretty with that gold on you."

I feel the weight of the gold on me as I walk behind my owner; it hangs heavy on my freshly hard cock and is tight on my balls as I follow the leash. I am almost faint with dread knowing that these people can do anything they want with me as I follow them.

When we reach the car the chauffer opens the door for them. I am directed to follow George into the car and go to sit on the seat beside him but he stops me, "Kneel on the floor, slave."

The car is big enough that I can kneel in front of them while they sit on the back seat admiring their new purchase. Gladys lifts her skirt as the car pulls away from the curb. She has no panties on and she spreads her legs wide so I can see how hairy she is, "Lick my clit slave; taste your owner." She pulls my head down between her thick legs. I know what she wants and I stick my tongue out to lick at her swollen lips to lap at her pussy while George watches. Her hands use my hair to pull my lips and tongue where she wants me as I do what I have to do to excite her clit, to make her cum. When she cums she pulls me tight between her thighs and when her vibrations finally subside she pushes me away. "Oh god," she sighs as she lolls in her seat and looks at George, "You bought me such a nice present. It seems to know how to make me happy instinctively." She looks down at my wet face and smiles at me, "Do want it to suck your cock?"

George looks at me and smiles with rich eyes, "Yes." He opens his pants to pull himself out, "It's your slave but I wouldn't mind a good blow job from it just to see how it does. I stay still staring at the floor waiting to be told what to do. I don't want to suck a man's cock but the white pills that I have to take make me so subservient and the blue ones keep my cock so hard and needing. When Gladys tells me to I move over on the floor and shuffle between George's legs. I look up to see him smirking at me as I lean forward to lick at his cock and feel I so owned as I open my mouth to take him into me. I dare not look up again as I move my lips up and down his hardness. I feel my own cock's hardness as I kneel in front of these rich people in a car taking me where they want with a man's cock in my mouth.

Thring
Thring
378 Followers