Male Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

I asked what it was about, and when she hesitated I turned to leave. She told me not to go, and then held out her arms to me. When I came over she grabbed my hands and pulled me down, wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me. She said "This dream, silly."

She kissed me hard and then I felt her tongue deep in my throat. I noticed as she released my hands, that my arms had gone out to keep my balance. One had come to rest at the far side of the tub, and the other on her soft, wet stomach. Slowly, my hand moved down her body and to that soft brown patch where those delicate lips parted. My fingers traveled back and forth. Her grip on my neck tightened and the kiss became more passionate. My finger and thumb teased and caressed her, and my other hand traveled to a breast. She moaned the full time.

Her hips began to move and quickly increased their speed and the amount of movement. They were thrusting rapidly forward and back when she let out a loud moan, almost a keening, and experienced a rapid climax series. Her tongue froze at full extension and her head began a rapid back and forth motion.

Finally, she relaxed and dreamily responded that it was even better than she'd imagined.

As I stood to leave she sat up quickly and asked me not to go. She said this dream was just getting started. She raised herself to her knees, turned, and reached to my Levi's and started to unbutton them. I guess dream buttons are hard to remove, because several moments lapsed as she worked on that top button. I pulled in my stomach and she finally got it loose and began on the others. When the buttons were all loose, she reached behind, grabbed the belt loops and pulled my jeans down. She said that she'd always wondered "Briefs or Boxers,?" and then she said wearing nothing was so much better than either. To reach the loops, she had to move her face close and directly in front of my fly. Before she pulled the pants down, it had been trapped along the inside of my leg and now, freed, it sprang forward and up to hit her lips.

Surprised, she giggled, pulled one arm forward to wrap a hand around it and then pulled it to the side and began to stroke it with her tongue. That tongue was soft, wet, apparently curious and extremely busy. It approached the hardest I could remember when she began kissing every part of it. Slowly she stopped, looked at it and then up at me. While looking up into my eyes she placed it on her tongue and then moved forward to thrust it into her mouth. Without taking her eyes from mine, she moaned and rocked back and forth. The suction was extreme and slowly she backed slightly away and whispered that it tasted good, giggled and began to really work on it. The, other hand came forward and cupped me softly. I began to thrust my hips and she backed away again and said quietly "Please do it". She giggled, sighed, and returned to work. I don't know how, but she almost swallowed it, and then she used her throat muscles and soft tongue to massage it. She had great looking teeth, but managed to keep them completely out of the way. I'd never felt this turned on and suddenly felt a climax coming. I started to pull it out, and she managed to make a noise that sounded like "unh-uh". She moved it deeper into her mouth and increased the suction. I exploded, both sides went off in unison. I don't think they'd ever both gone off together. It shot down her throat and she swallowed rapidly, several times, but it was too much. She pulled back and it filled her mouth. Now she was rocking back and forth on her knees and toes and emitting a continuous soft moaning. She finally finished swallowing, caressed me again with lips and tongue, and then cleaned me externally. I was amazed that her demeanor was so delicate after the occasion of that previous animal lust. There was a hand shower hanging from a fixture over her head. I turned on the warm water and rinsed her all over.

As she settled back on her knees, she whispered "That was even better than I've been imagining." I knelt, kissed her, and started to leave, again.

She caught her breath, lay back down, and asked me to pick her up. I slid my arms under her knees and shoulders and picked her up. When I was standing, she turned over in my arms, facing downward. Then she moved one leg up and over my head. She grasped me around the neck by bending the legs at the hip and interlocking her ankles behind. She ran through the full procedure so quickly that I stood there with my mouth open. Now, she asked me to let her go. As I let go, her thighs on my shoulders prevented her from falling. She was upside down and facing me. She took me in her mouth again, and I finally realized what she wanted. I was happy to oblige her. Her legs spread further as my head came forward and my tongue and lips went to work. She had quickly turned me back on, and as I placed both arms around her, her legs went straight up and I backed against the wall. Without the support of that wall, I wouldn't have been able to stand up under those sensations.

As I buried my face, she tasted so sweet that I could have drowned happily in there. The softness and wetness were incredible. She began that sexy moan again, and as my tongue began its serious work, she had to stop what she was doing. Soft convulsions seemed to ripple through her entire body. Violent spasms rocked her body and her hips rocked around my shoulders repeatedly. I placed my arms to wrap her thighs from the outside to the inside. Then I tightened my arms, held her legs open and prevented her hips from moving. The restraint only made her more passionate. At that moment I discovered that any physical restraint really turned her on.

Finally after more than ten minutes of such passion, I slowed to a stop. She'd been so into it that she lay limp. Slowly I unwrapped her legs and carried her into their bedroom. As she lay naked on the bed, I began to worry that it had been too much for her. Again, I tried to get her to answer and for a long time she just lay there. Finally, she opened her eyes, smiled weakly, and said thanks. She then said that my tongue almost drove her crazy. She couldn't concentrate on anything else. She'd never experienced anything even remotely close to that experience, and when my lips closed on it she went completely off the deep end.

Nearly an hour had lapsed since we started. She began talking and confided to me that she and her husband had never had oral sex. She also said she'd never been with a man who'd been circumcised. Her husband wasn't, and when she first saw him she couldn't force herself to bring her face to it. Consequently, although he'd expressed interest, she'd always refused and he hadn't forced her. As a result, he'd never tried it on her either.

She said when she saw mine, she thought it was so beautiful that she wanted to kiss it. After the kiss she'd felt the urge to go further, and everything was new, and fantastic.

When she finished talking, I stroked her body and ran my tongue all over it. I kissed her everywhere and provided a short repetition of what she'd had in the bathroom. She said that she was now fully turned on, and grateful that I didn't milk it into another ten minute episode - - for right now, anyway - - that she wanted to experience more.

I lay on my back and she moved her lips to me until I was even more firmly aroused. Then she raised herself and climbed on me. She moved slowly back and forth. It was good. Then she laughingly straightened her legs to the front and alongside my head. Next she swung one leg over my face and slowly rotated until she and her legs were facing to my right. She continued to rock and slide. Then she whispered "This is really different - - but good!!". She rode it until she climaxed. That effort was followed by continuing the rotation to the right until she and her legs were facing my feet. This time, my hands went to her hips and restrained them while I drove up, down and in as far as I could go. As she slid forward the top of my member slid over her magic spot. She groaned and moaned so loud, with the windows and doors still open, that I was afraid the neighbors would hear her. She must have climaxed many times and when I released her hips she slowly recovered and began her travels, ending in the original position.

My hands were on her breasts and her hands were on me. She twisted me and moved me every available direction with it fully inserted. My hand went down and held my member pressed fully against her spot while she moved. Her hands were terrific, when the one hand reached further under and cupped me, and she bent over and placed those lips on mine. I went off again. She was a fantastic partner.

After a thorough tongue cleansing, she curled up and slept for an hour with her hands wrapped around it and it held against the side of her face.

I must have dozed, too. When I woke it was fully erect. I was lying on my side with one leg bent and the foot in front of my other knee. All of a sudden, she leaned forward and stroked it with her tongue.

I asked what she was doing and she replied that she'd always wondered about a man's erection. She wondered if it could occur when he was asleep and how long the erection could be held. I said "How long?" She replied "You know what I mean. The length of time it could be held." Then she said "Well I also wondered about how long, and big".

She said "I've been experimenting and you 'can' have one when you're asleep. And so, I'm experimenting with the second one. Every time it starts to soften, I lick it, or kiss it, or suck it. So far you've been erect for more than twenty minutes, and by the way, yours is longer and bigger than my husbands and that's big enough. Oops, there it goes again - - I'll fix it". And she did.

She told me how beautiful it was, but I was looking at that smooth mound in front of my face and thinking of some experimenting of my own. I picked up her knee, bent it and put it back down similar to my own. This spread her legs and allowed me a better view. I reached over and spread those luscious lips with my finger and thumb. I moved my head closer and studied the inside. I spotted what I was looking for and touched it lightly with my index finger. It was already enlarged, but seemed to grow more. I studied it and noticed that each time she touched my erection, hers would rise too. This time I told her not to touch me, but to let me know when it started to droop.

When she told me, I reached in with my own tongue and touched her. She sprang to life, but she also giggled and said "You came back". I said it was no secret. Whenever I saw her wilt, or I touched her with my tongue, I automatically became aroused, too.

So we practiced for a few moments that turned into another session of passion. That woman was certainly more attractive, when you knew her, than the package first appeared. Also, she was a great lover with desire that was nearly insatiable, and passion to spare with me.

Finally, I was concerned that my wife would come home and I wakened her. She went in to finish her dream and her bath as I watched. I dried her with a large towel. She finally got dressed after constantly pushing my hands away. We kissed tenderly and I went back to work on the car.

By the way, she doesn't wear anything under that green dress.
Part 3 - - the situation and fact

Our second boys were in their 'terrible twos'. I hadn't seen the neighbor lady in over a month. I hadn't been avoiding her, I just hadn't seen her.

I had awakened early and taken a shower. It was going to be a hot day after a hot night. I pulled on a pair of clean Levi's and left the shoes, socks and shirt off. My wife fixed breakfast and then told me she was taking the boys and going to visit her parents, where it was air conditioned, while I studied or worked on the car. I'd been going to college, at night, for several years. She would be back when it started to cool down.

I studied my Physics text for a bit and then went to work on the car. It was already getting hot in the garage. So, I opened the small rear door, and then opened the big garage door and backed the Volkswagen out into the driveway. I turned the car around by pulling forward past the garage and then backing into it. A slight breeze traveled through the garage.

I jacked up the front side, placed a jack stand, and then the back and placed another jack stand to keep the car from falling. Then I pulled down the Creeper.

I'd bought the creeper just for this purpose. Automobile mechanics use them. The creeper is a wooden board and you lie on your back when using it, so that you stare up at the item you're working on (the car). They have four small swivel wheels and a small head cushion (pillow).

I grabbed my oil pan, and wrench, and then used the creeper and slid under the car and rear mounted engine. I'd just finished removing the oil plug and the oil started to drain into the pan, when I thought I heard a door open. The rear wheel blocked part of my view of the garage. As stated in part 1, the two garages have nothing separating them. The neighbor's front garage door was closed and locked. My car fit so closely within the entranceway that it would be difficult for anyone to see in, least of all to walk in to my garage. Anyway I saw nobody, and I knew that I'd locked the front door of the duplex. Maybe my ears were playing tricks.

A few moments later I heard the door again, and then I heard a "Hi!"

I backed out from under the car and looked around until I found the source. The lady was standing in her rear garage doorway. The sunlight was strong behind her, and so I backed out partially into her garage before I could see her. I did a double take.

I told you that I hadn't seen the lady next door for over a month. Also, I'd heard her husband leaving early this morning -- a sign that he was working overtime today.

She had cut, changed the color, and redone her hair. That was only the small part. She was standing there dressed all in black. She'd apparently been exercising a lot or had joined a fitness group. She'd lost several pounds and her hips and waist were smaller and her bust larger. The black top that she'd dressed in was like an open midriff, long line strapless bra. It snugged and lifted her breasts, displaying goodly cleavage. It was polished off by a black form fit leather short skirt. The skirt came perhaps three inches below that central point of curiosity for most men. She was barefoot.

I said I did a double take, but I also sat up on the creeper and with all sincerity I said "Wow!". She blushed and said "Do you like it?"

What could I say? I stared. My heart was a lump in my throat making it difficult to do anything except wheeze. She said again, as she did a slow pirouette in the doorway and then leaned against that white door, "Well, do you like it?"

I stared and said "You really look great, have you been working out? (dumbest question of the century)" .

She said "A little" and then "Do you think it looks okay?"

I stared and said "Your husband is a lucky man."

She said "Thanks, what're you doing?"

I stared and said "Just working on the car, a little".

She told me to have fun and then turned and went back into the house.

Part 3 - - the fantasy

As I heard the greeting, I pushed back from under the car, and because the sunlight was so bright behind her, I pushed again toward the light. However, I pushed too hard and almost ran into one of those great legs. I was till lying on my back and she had lifted her foot to avoid being hit.

Accidentally, I got a great look under that skirt. She was shaven and was wearing nothing under it.

I stood up and stared down at her. It was terrific. Then as I said, I did a double take, but I also sat up on the creeper and with all sincerity I said "Wow!" She blushed and said "Do you like it?"

What could I say? I stared. My heart was a lump in my throat making it difficult to do anything except wheeze. She said again, as she did a slow pirouette in the doorway and then leaned against that white door, "Well, do you like it?"

I stared and said "You really look great, have you been working out? (dumbest question of the century)" .

She said "A little" and then "Do you think it looks okay?"

I stared and said "Your husband is a lucky man."

She said "Thanks, what're you doing?"

I responded "Right now I'm looking at you and asking myself a question."

"Oh, what is the question?"

"Would you tell your husband if a neighbor made a pass at you?"

"It probably depends. Which neighbor?"

"Me".

"Probably not, what would you do?"

"I'd probably say something dumb like 'I'd like to see a lot more of you'.

She thought for a minute or two and I stared. Finally, she said close your eyes and don't open them for any reason. When I did, she said take off those pants, kneel, and spread your knees.

I told you I wasn't wearing a shirt and I was sweating a storm right then. What was going on?

Well, I did as I was told. She brushed my privates quickly and sofly, and then took it in her hands and explored it. Then, my knees rested on that cool cement floor. I was feeling very embarrassed (bare assed?). My privates were at full attention

I thought I heard something over by our gas clothes dryer. Then, I heard something behind me. It was my creeper, and I thought she was moving it away.

Instead, I heard it rolling and then she reached up from below and pulled me down to her lips, while my back remained straight. She had reclined on the creeper, sans all clothing (deposited on the dryer), and had pushed her head between my knees. Then she cupped me with one hand and grabbed me with the other. I opened my eyes and she was smiling up at me.

She worked at it for a few minutes and then asked if I liked it. Second dumbest question of the century. She took me back into her mouth, still looking me in the eyes and smiling. Then she really became serious, and I was squirming, and my hips were pulsing and thrusting. Her head was raised off the pillow. I momentarily glanced behind me, at her, and that was too much. The look of that soft naked mound, pink moist lips in its center, her legs retracted and the knees spread apart, two breasts hugging my inner thigh, and her smiling up at me as she worked was too much. I shot my wad, everything I had in me.

As in my last fantasy, she had trouble taking it all until she withdrew it a little and filled her mouth. Then she sucked me dry and cleaned me up.

She was out of breath and I could barely move, but managed to turn myself around, still on my knees. I walked on my knees and placed them on each side of her head. She thought I wanted more right then, she sighed, and then raised her hands and head again.

I surprised her by bending from the hips and burying my face into those lips. She jumped a little and squealed. I backed up and put my tongue in her navel, and then slowly licked my way back to that soft mound with its pink lips. This time I reached forward and spread the lips. My tongue traced her from front to back several times. Each time as I passed the magic spot, she would shudder and moan. Finally, I stopped over it, took it softly between my lips and did my best with the tongue. She released me and dropped her head back onto the pillow. She went wild. I can't imagine a bull, or broncho, bucking and squirming the way she did. Her hips were thrust in every direction, her legs came up to wrap around my neck. Her hands went to the front of my head and pulled me down, hard. I moved my arms and hands to hold her arms down to her side. She exploded stronger than ever. I kept working on her. I paused for a couple of minutes, caught my breath and allowed her to catch hers.

She thought it was over, but I did it all over again. This time I kept it up for more than ten minutes.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers