Male Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

I heard something out in the driveway and paused, listened and did not remove my tongue. She'd heard it too. She was breathing hard and perspiration was raining off her body. We heard someone walking in front of the garage. I reached out with my tongue and stroked her once. She almost screamed. I stopped and then repeated it every time I heard a step.

It must have been the mailman, but I took every opportunity with my tongue, to remind her who was in control. When the noise had receded, I resumed my efforts.

Finally, exhausted, I let her go and lay down on the cool cement beside her. She only took a few minutes before she went after me. She was determined to pay me back for the shock to her nervous system.

I didn't climax although she kept at it for more than a half hour. It wasn't because she hadn't worked her hardest.

I finally got tired and rolled her off the creeper. Then I got on and let her straddle me. Missionary position is great, but I love to let a woman explore and enjoy her own way. This time I did climax.

But we weren't over it. She got back on the creeper, pulled her legs back over her head without bending the knees and urged me to get on. When in position, she folded her knees back over my shoulders and started an increasing, sweeping rhythm with her hips. She rocked side to side and raised her hips and lowered them. She grabbed me with it and squeezed as she worked. It was almost too much. We both blew our wads.

I cleaned her up with my tongue and she reciprocated the effort. My tongue enjoyed every part of her body. Her breasts were sensitive and the kind that enjoy a puffy aureole with firm, solid, long nipples. They were very tasty. Her two breast-fed children and the recent workouts had increased their size slightly. That stomach was delicious to look at as well as to taste.

I even tried to penetrate her from behind (I don't mean sodomy). She said she didn't think we could do it that way, but she would try again next time.


Part 4 - - the situation and fact The neighbors purchased and moved into a home on the street behind the property manager's house. It was located such that you had to drive around a stretch of neighborhood to reach the house. We hadn't seen it, but the neighbors described it well.

About two months after the move, there was a knock and I went to our front door. Our former neighbor was at the door, holding a bicycle. I was surprised, because in nearly ten years, I'd never seen him exercise. I glanced toward the street and saw his wife and son on separate bikes. She was wearing that black, strapless top I'd first seen in the garage that day. She'd replaced the short skirt with a pair of tight black Capri's. I opened the door and wave to her. He said that they wanted to invite us over for dinner and to show us the new home. I asked my wife and we agreed to be there at seven the next evening. They smiled and rode away.

When we arrived the next night and knocked on the door. She answered, and was wearing a white, off the shoulder, Peasant blouse. The blouse showed a lot of cleavage and was very becoming on her. She also wore a full skirt that came to her knees. She and my wife, both, looked great that evening. Her husband was starting a fire in the backyard barbecue, and so she showed us through their three bedroom home. Then we went out and sat on a covered swing bench. He was waiting for the fire to die down and the charcoal to glow before he started cooking. He estimated twenty to thirty minutes before he was ready to cook.

We talked for awhile and then I asked if I could use their restroom. She stood, took my hand and said she'd show me where it was.

When we got into the house, we could still hear her husband and my wife talking. She ran ahead of me into the bathroom and the shut door. Apparently she'd washed her undies and hung them in the bathroom to dry. A few minutes later, she came out with her arms full of those unmentionables. There was a pair of small black panties and a strapless bra resting on top of the pile in her arms. She had to turn sideways to get by me, and giggled softly as she went by. Then I went into the bathroom and she went to check the part of our dinner being prepared in her kitchen.

Part 4 - - the fantasy

She came out of the bathroom with her arms full, and started to squeeze by me, but I saw those black panties with the bra and my arm went out just in front of her and blocked the hallway. It was almost a reflex. She giggled and turned to face me. Then when she saw that I wasn't going to let her go, she relaxed and dropped the clothes on the floor. She stood on her toes and wrapped her arms around my neck. She kissed me hard and her tongue came alive.

I was surprised at everything that was starting, but I managed to pull her skirt up and reached down to find that she was naked below it. She was smooth shaven and it was hungry. My other hand pulled that blouse down around her stomach. She looked completely naked to me, a beautiful sight.

She reached out and cupped me through my trousers and then unzipped them and reached inside. She found that I, too, was wearing nothing beneath. She reached inside and grabbed me with one hand. The second hand squeezed in beside the first and cupped me from below. When she'd felt the stiffness she pulled her lips away and whispered that I was huge and much larger and longer than her husband. She went to her knees and worked on me with that sweet mouth. I could still hear the voices outside so I quickly gained the same mood that she was already in. I'd never felt such warmth and wetness. She moaned that she'd never tasted anything so sweet. I really climaxed, and then knelt before her. She raised one leg allowing me in, and I began to probe her with my tongue. She was intense, tasty, and eager. She too climaxed.

A total of maybe ten minutes had passed, and when I'd satisfied her orally, I was already hard again. She kept that leg raised as I stood. Her leg went straight up, and she was doing a perfect 'leg split' when I grabbed myself and pushed it inside. She managed to stand and then drop with that single foot and ankle - - one leg was pointing straight up and the other straight down. In that stance, she was extremely tight as I entered. Then I found that she could actually control it by tightening the muscles in the lips. I'd only heard of this before, and didn't believe in that thing called 'a snapper'.

After a couple of minutes, we were really sweating when she lowered the leg and straddled me while we were still standing. She climaxed several times and then I couldn't wait any longer and I filled her. She moaned, loud, and I was certain that they must've heard it outside. She slowly withdrew and I could still hear the voices in the backyard. She pulled the blouse up over those sweet breasts, and lowered her skirt. Then she got on her knees to pick up the clothing she'd dropped. When she looked up, it was still outside my pants. She crawled over, cleaned it with her lips and tongue, and slowly replaced it and zipped me. She said that she really hated to put it away, but we'd better get things moving.

I used the bathroom and then grasped and squeezed her buttocks as I was going by. I quickly reached under that skirt and ran my finger through it one more time causing her to gasp and push me away.

We sat at an outside, redwood, picnic table in the backyard while we ate dinner. I had to sit very close to the table top, because my former neighbor kept moving her bare foot between my legs and stroking me. I didn't want my wife to see it. When dinner and discussion were finished, it was her husband's and my wife's turn to wash the dishes. The lady pulled me into the shadows, raised her skirt, opened my zipper and we started all over again.

I'm grateful that we weren't caught, but she is a lady, and it was an experience that I'll never forget.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers