Male Model - Experience Required Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheNH
TheNH
33 Followers

I want to jerk you off when you cum! She said.

That was so hot that it was only a few more strokes and I pulled out and pointed my cock up at Karey's face. Marie grabbed my cock and expertly jerked me, with just the right pressure, as I shot cum past Karey's head and all over her face and body! I felt like I legacies for minutes. Marie kept massaging more cum from me for a few more minutes for as long as my body kept twitching. Karey was wiping the cum up and licking her fingers to clean herself. Soon, I realized my arms would not move and I let myself roll off to the floor to recover. My arms were asleep. Oh, what a workout, sex can be!

I'll drive you home tiger! Said Karey. Since you drove me home first!

As I lay there recovering I watched Marie go over and shut off a video camera that I didn't realize she had set up.

OK you two, get some rest. We will need you ready to go on Wednesday. I know it will be interesting!

To be continued.....

(c) 2011

TheNH
TheNH
33 Followers
12