All Comments on 'Mall Sodomy'

by LOAnnie2

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
menatvmenatvabout 15 years ago
Very erotic

I have had fantasies of being female and something like an initiation such as this take place against me as well.

I love the excellent descriptions and the way the story continued to touch my erotic buttons. Almost could see exactly what was happening as they story unfolded.

Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Had to suspend too much reality ...

to really believe this story and get into it. I mean, a virgin? raped? orgasming multiple times? not being so terrified out of her mind she almost loses it? But the writing was good and I never sink a first-time writer. Hope your talent wanders to less violent passions in the future! I think I would enjoy them. :)

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Great

Great story although not really into that type of story. It was well written.

DonkeepuncherDonkeepuncherabout 15 years ago
Really liked your story

Great premise and good writing. I also liked that it wasn't too long. I hope we get to read some more of your fantasies in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fine Work

I loved the nice erotic tension you created here — I always enjoy stories with an element of force as well as the anal thing, which I find particularly hot.

The female insights add to the heat of the tale, too: for instance the detail how how she experiences the violation and the warmth of his cum in her ass.

Finally, the psychological tension is nicely drawn: her sense of ambivalence over her own pleasure and the manner in which she is torn between pain and pleasure.

Keep giving us the gifts of your imagination!

latecaller67latecaller67over 13 years ago

Good stuff. Some of your bundles of descriptive sentences get a little cluttered, but it's consistently understandable. Definite theme, which is always good- even when some people don't "get it" you can still feel good about writing it the way you wanted it.

I really enjoy your work. Feel free to shoot me a message when you get new stuff up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nasty and sick

No matter what, rape is rape. A very nasty story, left a bad taste in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Epic

So awesome. Thank you for an amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh Bugger Off Anonymous "Nasty and Sick"

Don't like it, don't read it. It's a rape story, and its in the 'NonConsent/Reluctance' section, did you somehow pop int without knowing what kind of story it was, bugger off then if you hate it. LOAnnie2 keep it up, maybe do another installment about another teen girl, maybe a student or something.

Scotjock1

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelalmost 11 years ago
Other than the a2m...

I'm not a fan of the ass to mouth stuff, even in fantasy land but the rest of it was super hot. I hope you do another story about the ring that these guys are joining... it's definitely a good hook for a series!!!

shexdensmoreshexdensmoreover 9 years ago
it was kinda intense. i lov intense stories.

I liked it, but i personally thought it could have been even more intense. But hey, thars my taste. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
...Not sure...t

I'm not sure how to respond to this story. On the one hand, it involves one of my favorite fantasies: public sex. On the other hand, poor Melissa was tortured and analy raped. A well written story on a rather disgusting subject. I finally decided to grant you 4 **** based on the quality of your writing rather than that of your subject matter. ...And , yes, I do realize it's only fiction, but that is MY! story, and I'm sticking to it!

J'quas que ser!

massageman69massageman69about 7 years ago
Good story

I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyable

I like this fantasy story. Virginal torture and anal rape touches my sex buttons.

LOAnnie2LOAnnie2about 6 years agoAuthor
To Anon on 3/19/18

The story was published to Literotica by me on March 7, 2009.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 6 years ago
Wish I

Could be that lucki

DancetightsDancetightsover 4 years ago
Mall sodomy

Love it . Makes me so aroused . Whenever I walk alone at night

Dancetights

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
How lucki

can an ass get. I would be in heaven to suck helpful guys rape my ass. Luv to join their club, and have my ass raped several times per day, with early ones nor using lube. Pls, someone find me and rape my ass.

merrySMmerrySMalmost 2 years ago

So well written, agree with many of the posts, a few sentences a bit chunky, but understandable. Not a fan of A2M, but even this was well written here. You captured her thoughts which makes for a great story. First times for virgins, an orgasm? I don't think so. My favorite genre, actually the only genre I like to read is non con. I do NOT like mean, cruel and violent non con and this fits the bill. Nor do I like gratuitous swearing, calling the girl nasty names, there is no reason, she is already being violated.

Can't wait to read more of your stories.

And lastly anonymous "sick and nasty" grow up and stop reading non consensual stories. This is a erotic porn site! Go back to your Bible study class. That's were real rape, murder and mayhem happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMMFG!! This was so real and so pure. And you made me cum like six times!! Please write much more!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous