Man Addict

Story Info
A sexual predator, addicted to men and mindblowing sex.
1.9k words
3.79
43.1k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnglishEm
EnglishEm
13 Followers

I have a desire, a need that plagues me constantly. It is the need to touch, to taste; to feel the desperate arousal of another. I feel it all the time. When I'm shopping in my local supermarket, standing in line at the bank, even when I'm walking down the street.

Some people would call me a sex addict, but I'm not, I'm a man addict. You see, it's about more than just sex. I'm not just looking for a quick fuck; I want a connection, a meeting of souls. I want to lie under a man and know that at that moment, he would do anything, give anything to be buried, balls deep in my body.

I look at men constantly, wondering what their bodies look like beneath their clothing. Do they have a muscular physique? Is their chest hairy or hairless? Do they have a six pack, strong thighs, that intriguing line of hair that starts around the belly button and runs down the lower abdomen, to join the coarse curls that surround a man's sex?

I look at their crotches and wonder how large their cocks are. Do they bend to the left or the right? Are they circumcised or uncircumcised? Do they like having their balls sucked, or a finger up their arse?

I'm not looking to get married or settle down, so I never look past the outer package. It's a shallow world and I'm no different to any other woman who is looking for great, memorable sex, so I don't really care about their personalities, or if they have a job or money in the bank. I just care about their looks, their bodies and their odour.

I know the last criteria may seem a little odd, but I have a really good sense of smell and enjoy savouring the individual aromas of a man, working backwards to peel away the layers of cologne, deodorant and soap, until I'm rewarded by his natural scent.

I have a good job that pays well, so I can afford a decent flat, nice clothes and once in a while, a pair of designer shoes. I love wearing heels and have perfected the art of strutting around in five inch stilettos. At five foot one, I'm a little shorter than the average woman, so the extra height the heels give, enable me to be seen in a crowd, plus they make my legs look great.

I inherited my tanned complexion and strength of character from my father. My auburn hair, sea green eyes and petite frame are courtesy of my mother. My toned body, firm thighs and flat stomach however, are all my own doing. Regular exercise and healthy eating are just part of my daily regime, the rest involves having my waist length hair trimmed every six weeks, to keep it healthy and shiny and having a complete leg, underarm and pubic wax on a regular basis. After all, if you want to catch the main prize, you have to bait the trap with honey.

I love music and I love to dance, so I regularly haunt the night clubs of London and I always go alone. A petite, beautiful woman, alone on a crowded dance floor, is considered easy pickings, which actually helps me to pick out the kind of man I'm looking for.

If I have to tell a guy no, but he won't take no for an answer, there is usually a protective alpha male, ready to step in. I like strong, protective men and if he happens to fit the rest of my requirements, I'll let him fuck me, but if not, I'll say a polite thank you, smile and move on.

I frequent the clubs so often that I'm well known by the doormen and they always let me straight in. I'm pretty sure it's a combination of my looks and the gentle, slow caress I always give them across their crotch or backside as I make my way inside the club. Sometimes, they return the favour and one doorman even put his hand up my skirt once, sliding a finger into my panties and over my pussy. The move was slick and fast and after removing his hand, he licked the tip of his finger, giving me a cheeky grin. I responded with a sultry smile and blew him a kiss.

Last night, I was on the prowl and chose to wear a backless, halter neck dress in black, with a gold thread running through it. I love wearing this dress because the gold catches the light, causing it to shimmer as I walk and comes to mid thigh, showing off my smooth, golden legs.

My jewellery consisted of a simple pair of gold drop earrings and a set of gold bangles on my left wrist. Black peep toe stiletto sling backs and a matching clutch bag, completed my outfit.

As I strutted down the street past the line, I walked like a model, Placing one foot directly in front of the other, which caused my hips to sway slightly. I kept my back straight and my head high, taking short, quick steps, which forced my lustrous hair to bounce as it cascaded down my back.

I felt the eyes of the men on my body as I walked past. Their indrawn breaths indicating attraction and arousal, as they glanced at my face and then worked their way down, over my firm breasts, tight bottom and shapely legs.

I heard the jealous muttering of the women and one girl even called out spitefully, "...Slut..."

I looked at her and smiled. If I'd wanted her man, I could have had him and she knew it. But he wasn't my type and I walked on, uncaring of her opinion of me.

As I reached the end of the line, the doorman removed the red velvet rope and slid a hand around my naked back, indicating with the other that I could go straight through. He bent down to whisper a greeting in my ear and my fingers found his crotch, brushing tantalisingly over his rapidly hardening shaft, as I caressed his lower lip with my tongue.

I felt his hand tighten on my skin and his lips parted as he tried to capture me with a kiss, but I was too quick and much to his dismay, I slipped through.

As soon as I arrived in the main body of the club, I stood at the top of the stairs and scanned the crowd. The club was packed; a multitude of sweaty, horny people, crammed the dance floor and I closed my eyes, savouring the heavy bass of the music as it thumped through my body.

Gliding down the stairs, I weaved a path through the clubbers and made my way to the bar. Along the way I could feel hands on my body; caressing my back and hair, my bottom and the tops of my thighs, but I didn't stop. I had not spotted anyone I was interested in, but the night was young and I was in no hurry.

As I approached the bar, I extracted a ten pound note from my clutch bag and folded it, stashing it in the built in cup of my dress. I ordered a drink; a vodka and orange and waited for the barman to place the glass on the bar.

One of my favourite games to play is tease the barman and I watched his face carefully as I slowly inserted my fingers into the cup and pulled out the note. As I placed the money in his hand, I caressed his palm with my fingers.

Every action, every movement was orchestrated to entice and titillate, so I then picked up my drink and glided my tongue beneath the straw, supporting it while I slid the tip between my lips. As I lowered my mouth down the straw I sucked, pulling hard which caused my cheeks to hollow. I had to be careful that I didn't pull too much liquid up the straw and choke, so I mashed the end of the straw against the roof of my mouth with my tongue, cutting off the liquid.

I watched the expression on the barman's face as he stared at my hollowed cheeks. I could guess what he was thinking and he confirmed my suspicions as he turned away to collect my change and adjusted his cock.

Grinning, he handed me the coins and a folded napkin with his phone number. I smiled benignly at him as I opened my bag and slipped the change inside, dropping the napkin to the floor.

I was about to turn away, when I felt a band of steel slide around my waist, pulling me back against a rock hard body. A warm, moist breath whispered in my ear, "You're a little tease, aren't you?"

Closing my eyes, I turned my head slightly and inhaled deeply. I could smell his cologne, leather and spice and beneath that, the clean smell of soap, shampoo and deodorant. Finally, I got down to his natural scent. He smelled earthy, musky and my heart beat increased.

I reached down and grasped his arm. He felt immensely strong and warm and resisted me for a second or two, before allowing me to pull his arm away, so that I could turn around.

I stared at him for a few moments, inspecting him. He smiled lazily as I perused his body, confident that I would find him attractive.

I did. He fit all of my requirements. He was tall, well over six feet and muscular. His arms were strong and hairy and he smelled fantastic. It was difficult to tell in the muted light of the club, but I thought he had blue eyes and either dark blonde or light brown hair.

He again bent down to talk to me. The noise in the club forced him to speak against my ear, causing a delightful shiver to race down my body.

"Do you like what you see?"

I turned my head slightly, positioning my mouth against his ear and whispered one word, "...yes..."

He pulled back to look at me, his expression turning feral. Clasping my hand, he led me out of the club and around the corner to the underground car park, where the exclusive club members park for free.

As we reached his car, a black 4x4, he activated the unlocking mechanism and reached out to open the passenger door.

I counteracted this move by placing my hand over the door, preventing him from opening it. "We could just get in the back..." I offered, suggestively.

But he shook his head, backing me into the side of the car. I arched away from the cold metal as it made contact with my bare skin and he palmed my breast, squeezing it gently. Leaning over me, he ran his tongue up the side of my neck in one long, wet stroke.

As he reached my ear, he growled, "I'm not a young, eager stud, baby. I intend to have you several times tonight, in a place where we won't be disturbed."

Pulling away, he stared intently at me, waiting for me reaction.

My nipples tightened, my pussy wept and I allowed my expression to reveal the arousal and desire that his words had conjured.

He groaned, swooping down to capture my mouth and just as his lips touched mine, I whispered, "Before this night is through, I'm going to own you, body and soul..."

EnglishEm
EnglishEm
13 Followers