All Comments on 'Man of the House Ch. 02'

by cuckoldmojo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awsome plot!!!

Great story. I can't wait till the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great.

Great story, made my cock ache. Cant wait for next part.

hdcumloverhdcumloverabout 11 years ago
great story

love the story wished i was the husband in the story cant wait to read more !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please take away my manhood and turn me into a wimpy sissy because obviously she is the only woman in the world and she definitely has your best interest at heart. She has turned you into a fucking sissy slave for some old ass pervert. Oh yeah who the hell wouldn't want to live such a fun humiliating life!?!? This isn't about family love it's about wimpy sissy's, humiliation and degradation. Post this shit in fetish and you'll get better scores and reception!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Only one thing missing in this tale.

Why did they not put sissy boy in chastity. After all, he should not be allowed any choice in if he comes or not. His Daddy will make that choice for him now and we don't want sissy getting in trouble doing it on his own. I also would have enjoyed him getting his ass loosed up with a dildo by the women. Excellent story line, but you do need spell check, it is bed not bead. Just saying. Keep the story going.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
too silly

pink drug? you must be kidding!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous