Man oh Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
870 Followers

I don’t know how long the kiss lasted , but when I finally pulled back I felt something had been agreed between us, something deep and special. I looked down, and a slight smile came to my face, “I don’t know about you, Stephen, but I think I need a shower” I said, and turning, I walked out of the spare room and along to my bedroom. I quickly stripped off my T shirt and shorts, and then my underpants, and turned to go into the bathroom ...to find Stephen standing in the doorway of my room.

I stopped, looking at him, but more importantly, letting him look at me for the first time ... and I enjoyed watching his eyes roam my naked body .. and coming to a stop, widening slightly, as they feasted on my rampant cock! a shiver ran through me, and my cock seemed to lift and harden even more, pointing straight at him. Then I moved again, slowly into the bathroom and under the shower ... knowing that soon ... and I wasn’t left waiting long ... my back to the door, I sensed his entry, sensed his presence long before I felt his hands gently, tentatively stroke down my back and across my tight buttocks .. and then move around my body and capture my throbbing cock. Oh God, it was the most exquisite sensation ... his gentle hands stroking me, his lips brushing over my shoulders .. and his rock hard cock pressing into the crack of my ass ... and I knew this was what I’d been wanting for so long.

The shower didn’t last long, the drying even less time .. and then we were lying together on my bed, naked, aroused, kissing, stroking, touching .. staring deeply into each other’s eyes, building the moment, feeling the tension and the joy ... then he was sliding down my body, his lips and tongue trailing magic ripples every inch of the way ... until ...Mmmmm, his hot mouth engulfed my screaming cock .. and I shuddered, thrusting forward, pressing my cock deep, just as he had done to me earlier ...and he was sucking me and licking me and cupping and stroking my balls ... and my whole body was on fire.

Nothing in my life had prepared me for the intensity of the feelings pouring through me ... there was desire and ecstasy like never before, his lips and tongue were like pleasure factories driving me up to plateaus of pleasure never even dreamed of ... and then ...all too soon ... I was coming apart at the seams! My cock giving every appearance of disintegrating as it swelled and swelled under his ministering tongue, then burst into streaming hot liquid, flooding his mouth, covering his whole face, dripping onto his chest ...as I CAME and CAME and CAME!

He sucked and sucked so hard he drained every ounce of energy from my body, and I lay there a shattered mess ...until .. he brought my juices back to me on the tip of his tongue, thrusting it deep, into my mouth .. kissing me deeply and passionately .. and I tasted my own juices, and his arousal ... and the energy started to flow back into me again ...and I started to stroke his tight body, his back, his ass cheeks ... Mmmmm, and the fire was re-kindled ... and I broke the kiss and slid down and took his rampant cock into my mouth ...and took Stephen to those same plateaus of pleasure I’d just visited myself ... and swallowed his hot seed when he too came apart at the seams ... Mmm, I think I just discovered heaven, and knew with total certainty, that there was much more to come.

We fell into an exhausted sleep, wrapped in each others arms.

Patrick
Patrick
870 Followers
12