Mandingo Night: BBC Fuck Factory Pt. 01

Story Info
White girls are trained to fuck big black cocks.
7.3k words
4.15
120.8k
68
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
861 Followers

Interracial - Big Black Cock slut army.

White girls are trained to fuck big black cocks.

Author's notes: Warning! This is an interracial story. If you need to give a lecture about faithfulness or STDs, give it to your own wife. Also, the premise of this story accepts reincarnation and karma as fact. If this offends your religious sensibilities, move along. Finally, people were just crueler 200 years ago, its a historical fact, get over it. This hopefully will be hot enough to be a Whack off story for the people who like these themes, as it does have a lot of sex in it. For those who don't like these themes please move along. Constructive comments are appreciated, hate speech will be deleted.

If you have not read "Mandingo Night" and "Mandingo Night: BBC Blowjob Rebellion" you probably will not have as much fun reading this story.

*****

This story is about a pair of pair of souls, trapped in the karma they created with each other: Leigh Samuels is a big titted blonde who was Lee Smith, Cayla Daniels is a tight bodied dark haired walking wet dream who was Cain Dalbert; both of them plantation owners in their former lives who used their slaves as they saw fit. Dashaun is a big black man who was Danisha, Marcus is a smaller, sleeker black man with a longer cock who was Mishana; both of them were the slaves of the plantation owners in their former lives. Also Tony was Thomas, once upon a time, and he remains a meddling cousin. Today's lesson is about where you do unto others.

Toneeyah and Elmore rest their knees on the thick blue Turkish rug, as she slowly strokes his huge fourteen inch by four inch hard cock with her petite hand. Her sore pussy remembers this cock and is begging to make love with it again - and that was what they did, made love for hours. She can feel his hardness, underneath the soft skin, the crinkled texture of his knob, the sweet smell of man musk wafting from his white haired balls. Because this man has been fucking for years before she was even born, and she thought she knew how, but clearly didn't have a clue. Dick bliss craving. Big black cock love and lust. Dick fever, whatever you want to call it, she has it now. While he can fuck for hours, he also pumps out gallons of cum. Imogene, sweet hot latin Imogene with that latin big butt drank a couple of quarts, straight from her freshly spunked pussy. The rest is probably sloshing around in her womb, and she uses the other hand to rub his knob with the palm of her hand, as he shudders.

It took a long time to get her all the way down on that long shaft last night, he bored a hole in her twat that only more cum can heal, and she is two quarts low right now. She uses the hand jacking his prick shaft to jill herself off, rubbing her nub as she rubs his knob. He groans, and she smiles, knowing he will remember her touch fondly. Normally, she can order people around, have them lick her at will. Last night she lost that control, had to submit, and she finds she loves it! She loves him, and that sweet, sweet pussylicker Leigh. She vows to find out whether it was her or him, but no woman had ever made her come like that before. She wants to dive onto his cock, Bertha would surely join in, and then she will know. Only the presence of the Great Teacher keeps her from sliding back over to resume sucking what little of it she can fit in her petite mouth - and even then just barely. She is one third his age and one third as dark skinned, but petite is petite, and big is big, as her throbbing pussy reminds her.

"What the hell did you do?" Bertha thunders at them, her whole body jiggling as she slaps her hands down on her desk, shaking her huge tits to Elmore's delight.

"We did it all." Elmore replies with a giggle.

"Not quite true. You didn't do my ass. You owe me that, you bastard." the XO, Toneeyah teases.

"Yes, I can see you two have come to an unexpected but welcome accommodation. The two people closest to me in the whole world, who fight like cats and dogs, now its more like dog on dog and can't separate them with a hose. Keep that hose up Elmore, I intend to fully use it when we are through talking. Now what is this I hear about you demoting my XO to a position below all the Smiths, where she can be summoned by them, like a bull summons a slut?"

"Well, I - " "He found - " they both try to talk at once.

"Ah-ah-ah. Only one can talk. Toneeyah, as the woman, you cum first." Bertha reminds them.

"He found I had not used my training in over a year, something I was not even aware of until he asked me about it. As Consort of the Great Teacher, he ordered me, until and unless countermanded by the Great Teacher herself to me personally, during the hours of 7pm to 3am, I shall be nothing more than another Smith. He then later ordered that I must train any Smith who did not know how to masturbate, more as a slight against my laziness in choosing only female partners for the past year, and losing my passion for cock. I then served him, as I did the other bulls. He is correct and I recommend yearly retraining for all staff, and that Elmore be XO of training." Toneeyah explains very carefully.

"But how the hell did you get out of your cage, Elmore? And how the hell are you a bull again, much less training a class of Smiths instead of my hand picked teacher?" Bertha is confused.

"I ain't locked in no cage. I'm a man. I sent Carl down to Mexico, to get my medicine. You know I can't travel like that, and the prescription is in his name, so nobody else could go. It's just a day trip, he'll be back tonight. So that left us a bull short. You told Toneeyah that Cayla could have her pick of members for her bull, she almost picked Toneeyah, but then she settled on me. Couldn't countermand your gift, so now I'm Cayla's bull. Shame for Toneeyah, Cayla and Leigh are as gifted with women as they are with men." Elmore replies with ire, then softens his tone.

"That's absolutely true. Elmore's magical cock and Leigh's talented tongue took over my being last night for what seemed like hours of bliss." Toneeyah gushes.

"Yeah, I think I heard that bliss all the way over at the condo." Bertha winked.

"Damn, she is loud! Never thought a pipsqueak like her could be so loud, until I heard her yelling like a drill sergeant at those Smiths. But that was Nuthin' compared to her cunt scream! And a long time too!"

"It's a long way down your cock for my tight little pussy. Took awhile to get there. Loved every damn second of it." Toneeyah beams.

"So your comedy of errors erased the female domination of our training that I've been worried about, restored harmony between you two, completely and thoroughly fucked an entire class of Smiths, while doubling the perfect record established the night before?" Bertha challenges them.

"Oh shit!" putting her hand to her mouth, "I hadn't even looked at the numbers, we just hurried in to see you." Toneeyah exclaims.

"Yeah, consider analyzing last night most important project number two. The Mother Goddess is telling us that dark times are coming, times as bad as the Great and Horrible War of Northern Liberation. Maybe worse. We are being told to raise an army of sluts. Those plans you had for the warehouse on Fulton, that project starts TODAY. Maximum warp. So that is most important project number three."

"Won't be enough. Civil War damn near wiped out the whole country last time, all that wasteful hate ended up wasting lives. If the Mother Goddess is truly calling us to fight that with love, then we have to go farther faster. Reach out to the swing clubs. Start buying up clubs across the country. We have to get the whole country fuckin', or everybody could die!" Elmore observes.

"We are hardly able to do that. We can't even solve the problem of the husbands. Remember the 'Chicken Club' fiasco? Half the banned on our wall of shame come from that. Including the four you left off." Toneeyah objects sternly.

"The dead have no shame, Toneeyah, and nobody here is going to meet them anytime soon, so just let it go, and move on please." Bertha says soothingly.

"Other challenges: We have to expedite training. We need more bulls, but we have to keep the quality up. More sluts faster with the XO of Training's new program will help us deal with the volume, but it won't change the size of the parking lot. We either have to buy and pave the field - which will take almost as long as opening Mandingo Night II on Fulton - or find someplace for them to park." as usual, the logistics questions tangle up the XO.

"We could use Cordwood." Elmore suggests.

"What the heck is Cordwood?" Toneeyah objects.

"We need to get Larry over here, get all the assets on the table, liquidate what we can't use directly for the war effort, and use it to fund it." Bertha replies to Elmore.

"Cordwood is one of many properties Gladys and I owned, before I married Bertha, and even before Bertha was taken by Gladys as her girlfriend. The business has quietly made investments over the past 50 years that have made us very wealthy. Maybe three to five times the assets you manage, XO." Elmore explains.

"I was not taken! I gave myself freely!" Bertha haughtily strikes a pose, hands behind her head, thrusting her massive rack out in distraction. Each of Bertha's breasts is the size of Toneeyah's head; the XO knows the nipples on either of those big brown disks can stick up like cigar tips, when chewed properly, something she is itching to do again. She is turned on and getting hotter, having Elmore's huge cock in her grip but not being able to suck it or fuck it is driving her quite mad with lust. Both Elmore and Toneeyah are well distracted by daydreaming what they would like to do with those tits, both knowing full well how much fun her fun bags can be, until Bertha catches them looking, cackling bent over in laughter, as they join her. "Y'all quit staring at my tits like you want to gobble them, it makes me horny." Berth says as she starts to move.

"XO, call for a plush chair in the fuck room, then call for Smith Marilyn to join us there. Get that damn magical cock of his fully hard and tow him by it to the fuck room at the soonest possible moment you can join me." Bertha cuts their meeting off, stomping out of the room.

"I shouldn't have done it, I shouldn't have said it." Elmore slumps down, head in his hands.

"Said what, done what?" Toneeyah soothes, pressing her tight petite body into his to hug him closely.

"When Gladys and I were married, she was very loving, so very loving most of my friends called her an easy slut. Man or woman, didn't matter - if you needed loving, Gladys was your go-to girl. I was her man-slut partner, and I didn't see anything wrong with the way we choose to live our lives. Whether Gladys seduced Bertha, or Bertha seduced Gladys is nether here nor there. But when they brought me into their fun, Gladys used our big plush chair, right in the living room, curtains drawn open in the daylight and everything. Bertha had a big butt even then, but the chair took her weight off so she could move on top of me. Gladys would worship us from below with her tongue. It is one of Bertha's hottest memories - hell it's even one of mine, and she once told me it was the first time she ever felt truly loved, truly whole. Bertha became our first bull recruiter, until the Universities all banned her. Black balled for black balling!" Elmore chuckles.

"We better not keep her waiting." Tonneyah says softly, as she kisses him, moving between his legs, rubbing her bee sting b-cup tits onto his white haired chest, rubbing her clit and slit along his now half hard, but thickening cock. She loves the feel of it, licking her hands like a cat licks her paws, gripping his shaft, sliding down the soft skin rippling over the hardening shaft inside. Her mouth slides over the tip, completely stretched out. This is was she was born to do, she thinks as her lips close for suction, and her tongue flicks over the plum sized head, like some super-freak sized clit. But she uses the skills she has on the cock she loves, going through all of the techniques. She pistons her hands up and down the shaft, while she sucks what little of the shaft that fits into her petite mouth. She twists her hands inward, in a corkscrew motion, making him groan. She makes a mental note he likes that, and carries on. She twists her hand outward, in the reverse corkscrew motion, and he groans harder. She notes that too. Now he is almost fully hard again, and she is blowing him, using her hands up and down his shaft in speed bag and reverse speed-bag, one hand following the other down, then pulling off and starting back at the top, or starting at the bottom and pulling up his shaft, trying to coax the cum out of his balls into her mouth. His hips are thrusting to meet her strokes, and she needs to decide if she should betray her orders and just finish sucking him off. Bertha likes the whipping too much, really gets into it. Wary of being flayed alive, she slows down, communicating her love to him through soft, slower movements of her hands, mouth, and tongue. When he is fully hard, she obediently, but sadly pulls him up by his cock and leads him by it, like a child pulling along her favorite toy, to the fuck room.

"Do NOT look at her." she instructs Elmore as she comes into the room, seeing Bertha's legs outstretched and furiously frigging her pussy, while Smith Marilyn kneels in front of the chair. It isn't Bertha Toneeyah is warning Elmore about.

Elmore sees Smith Marilyn, a walking wet dream, naked and collared, but beaming like a thousand suns, a smile known to have melted butter on a cold January day at a thousand paces. Built like Leigh, she has the plush Nordic Goddess body that so many black men crave. Her plush pussy hair waves like flaxen stalks of wheat in the wind. Her breasts are like...

"Snap out of it!" Toneeyah slaps him hard, moving to block his view, as Bertha stands without ever having looked their direction. It is then Toneeyah realizes she had seen their reflection in the glass wall of the fuck room.

"Elmore, now that you are a bull again, you will fuck me every single day, right here in this room. This is Smith Marilyn, who will be punished for not looking at her toes as instructed, later. She will worship the joining of our bodies together." she says as she pushes Elmore down into the plush velour beige chair.

"XO, please do me the honor of inserting Elmore's magical cock into my cunt and then sucking my tits. Elmore, if you fall in love with Smith Marilyn, I will have you whipped on Saturday night for a month. You'll still have her of course, she will never refuse you anything, but you know how I get turned on by the whipping. Every time you see her, you must ask yourself, 'Is it worth it?', and then do the right thing by walking away. Or not. I'm happy with the results either way." Bertha says gleefully, as she slides down onto Elmore's huge cock.

"Fuck us with your tongue, Marilyn. Toneeyah, dear, did you forget about my TITS?" she cries out as she smashes the smaller woman's head into her left boob.

"You would deny me my Mother Goddess given right as a bull to take any Smith?" Elmore thrusts harshly up into Bertha's slick channel, easily burying the fuckstick balls deep inside her in a single stroke, as he takes his pique out on fucking her harder. Then he smiles, realizing he is caught in her trap, just like he is caught in her pussy. She clamps down on him, squeezing her cunt muscles to make it hard for him to thrust, the extra friction making it all the more pleasurable. He is going to have to remember to fuck his wife more often.

"No, just telling you that you have much more important things to do than getting obsessed with a single Smith. Hell, I'm obsessed with Marilyn and one of us is enough. Besides, you need to be fucking the hell out of Smith Toneeyah, and making sure she gets about two years worth of cock in the next month. Plus, you still have your bull duties to Smith Cayla, and even you don't have enough spunk to go around. Speaking of which XO, there's no more milk in that breast, move to the other one. Give yourself a minute to suck that one dry too, then get your tight little armored ass back to work! You have three projects which are very, very important, and you are behind schedule on all three. Work out the logistics on that, Bitch!" Bertha snaps.

For Toneeyah, it is like falling down into a tornado. Pretty soon she isn't even paying attention to the sweating, humping woman beneath her. Her lips lay against the large nipple, immobile. She pulls herself off of them, taking only a fraction of a second to revel in the joy being created there, right in front of her. She walks back to her office, bumping softly off of walls along the way, lost in her own head, trying to force what could not be forced, in the end, deciding to do only what she knew she could do today.

Absentmindedly, she looks down to discover she is dripping on her rug. Reaching down between her legs, she finds she has fluid running down her legs, and dripping from her snatch. She tests it with her tongue, finding some of it is her own excitement, a taste of her own pussy she is very familiar with, although usually on the lips of another woman. The rest is... addictive, she decides, scooping and licking and scooping and licking. She almost adopts a new variety of carpet munching to 'clean up' some other spots, but wanders out of her office, up to the break room, to quell her hunger. Finally, minutes and a bowl of cereal later, her sensory system finishes processing the analysis of her leaky fluid and a bell goes off in her mind. Cum. Elmore's cum. Somehow it has spurted so far up inside her even Imogene's dedicated licking had not gotten it out. She doesn't even know what to do with that information right now, so she files it in her mental file cabinet for later reference, as she goes back to work.

[...]

"Yes, we would be happy to do that. In addition, I will fax you our new offer, 10% additional per day you complete it early, up to 50% for five days early, 10% penalty per day late. Well those are our terms. Did you say Leishman Interiors is also capable of doing this work? I thought so Dan. Look forward to sucking your sweet cock at the Christmas party." the XO shaved off days where she could.

"Larry is here. He is waiting in the conference room." her administrative assistant, Smith Donna, says in a sweet voice over the intercom.

"Let him know I will be right there." the XO says as she trots up the stairs, suddenly aware her exercise rituals are three days behind schedule and she is getting flabby, which means hammers don't bounce off unnoticed from her ass unless she clenches her cheeks. She suddenly has to reverse course back to her office, having forgotten the power of attorney papers without which Larry probably would not give her the time of day. She does the stairs a third time, starting to think about doing laps around the club - maybe after closing, she files it in her mental scheduler.

"Hi Larry! Good to see you!" she says as he shakes her hand, wet with his spit from jacking a very thick and solid ten inch cock. He is not in bad shape for a fifty something black man, more like Morgan Freeman with a slight paunch. Always looking for more members to train Smiths, she decides to flip him. She will have him on his back and servicing a sea of Smiths before he knows what has hit him. She knows that before too long, she will not be able to control herself and Smith Toneeyah will be one of them.

"Hi Toneeyah, nice to meet you. God bless, you are beautiful. Maybe even a miracle. Excuse me, I'm not used to conducting business naked in a sex club. Aren't you supposed to suck my cock?" Larry says hopefully, as she smiles.

"Doesn't quite work that way. I'm the Executive Officer of the Club, and as you can see, I have Power of Attorney for the holdings of the estate of Gladys Williams, Bertha Williams, Elmore Williams, and the Mandingo Interacial Night Entertainment club. But it would be a crime to see such a beautiful big black cock go unserviced. I'm not a Smith - a Service Member In Training for Hospitality - well not until 7pm - but I can call one for you. No reason you can't have your needs taken care of while we work. It's going to be a long hard day for you, I think." the XO offers.

craigool
craigool
861 Followers
12