Mandingo Night: BBC Fuck Factory Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I'd like that very much. A busty redhead if you've got one." he groans.

"You've got it, Mister!" she playfully says as she dials the intercom speaker number. "Smith Mandy to present in conference room immediately. Smith Mandy to present in conference room immediately."

Less than two minutes later, a knock came at the door. A buxom redhead, like Jessica Rabbit come to life, saunters and sashays into the room to use her hands to spread her legs to shoulder width, kneels in front of Larry, slowly drawing her hands up from her knees to pull her pussy lips open, caressing her clit just an instant longer than she should, then pulls her hands up over her stomach to fondle her own nipples, pinching them quickly in rapid bursts to get them fully stiff, until her arms end up behind her in kneeling parade rest.

"This is Smith Mandy. Mandy, this is Larry. You are to please him today, in any way he needs, but I need him conscious and clearheaded, not like your other victims. Not the two minute drill lollipop, but more of an all day sucker. Can you do that for us?" The XO instructs.

"Yes ma'am. Larry, can I please suck you big black cock? I need it so bad, I want it in every way you want to give it to me, please, please, please, Larry can I suck it now?" Mandy begs like a little girl wanting her favorite toy back.

"Damn, she almost made me cum, just from begging for it!" Larry laughs.

"Begging is one of her lesser mouth skills. Smith Mandy, Larry has suffered enough already, and you have made it worse. Two minute drill Mandy, then back to the commands I gave you that you disobeyed." the XO agrees, then instructs sternly.

Mandy begins her oral assault on the tip, her hands doing inner and outer corkscrews on his shaft, as she rubs her big milk white tits on his thighs. 'It would be a shame to waste his cum, his cock is twice the size of most of my boyfriends' she thinks as she licks his knob, revelling in the shudders it produces. Deep throating his entire shaft in a single gulp, her hands follow her head back up, in classic rusty bolt, then it is speedbag and pistoning all the way as her head is practically a blur back and forth on the tip. 'How did I get so lucky, going from being demoted out of service to having the privilege of servicing a member directly under the XO?' she thinks to herself. Larry is grunting and groaning as Mandy is moaning around his cock. She sees the blob of cum, forming the hairpie at the tip of the XO's cunthole, knows there was no trace of her on Larry's cock, and tries to refocus on her blowjob. She tends to improvise, she is very creative, being an E.R. nurse, and that was what got her into trouble in the first place. She wants Larry's cum in her mouth, and she wants it NOW.

Dialing an internal number, the XO says "Hi, this is the XO. I have Smith Mandy here with me and she isn't wearing her collar. Demoted, you say. Hmmmm. Publish her on the group room punishment list for Saturday."

Larry's eyes are bugging out as Mandy tugs on his balls three times like pulling a ripcord, and his jizz is filling her mouth as she coos softly. After he has nothing left, she pulls her mouth off and says softly "I have to work Saturday."

The XO's eyes burn with fire, she is enraged. "Smith Mandy, be here Saturday night at 7pm or BE BANNED, I don't give a damn. You can probably scare up some diseased black cock in the ghettos to keep your mouth, cunt, and ass satisfied. In the meantime, don't eavesdrop on my conversations that don't begin with 'Smith Mandy'. Do you understand and agree to obey my commands?" she says with a harsh, biting tone that even surprises herself.

"Yes, ma'am, Mandy says, clearly frightened.

"Smith Mandy, do you have a whipping belt picked out? Yes or no only." the XO said coldly.

"No, ma'am." she replies with a shudder.

"Smith Mandy, each day you are here, go see Donna, my administrative assistant. Tell her that you are required to spend at least fifteen minutes choosing a whipping belt. On Saturday night, she must show me the three belts you have chosen. I may not choose to use any of them, or I may choose to use all of them I'm so damn mad at you right now. Now get your mouth back on his cock and DO NOT comment on our conversations unless you want your punishment doubled." the XO demands harshly.

"Yes, ma'am." she replies, quickly trying to focus on cocksucking and not her fate only a few days away. Licking up the last few dribbles of Larry's climax brings her some comfort, and she hopes she gets to fuck him later, bent over the conference table, or any where else he wants.

"Now Larry, I need to know what all the holdings are, their value, how quickly they can be liquidated, whether they can be converted to a club..." She rattles off a list of things she wants to know.

"Jesus. Sweet Jesus. Are you guys fleeing the country?" Larry fears.

"No, Larry. We are going to war." the XO states firmly, absentminded scooping and licking, scooping and licking.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Congress inexplicably passes the "National Bowling Act", which allows sports clubs to operate nude nationwide, even allowing on premises sex if not visible from the outside. The National Swing Club Association grows overnight, as new clubs suddenly have the funding to 'start that little club' they have always dreamed about, before Toneeyah's commands to Larry could even be executed. Men and women coming home from the wars overseas are surprising their spouses and partners, only to be surprised there is already someone there, then saying "make love, not war' to themselves and joining in instead of getting angry. Karmic debts are being paid off by the bucketload, even as the bucketloads of cum start splashing. Young people, old people, plain people, hot people - pretty much everyone who ever had a sexual thought about doing something naughty - quit thinking and started doing it. Wednesday night, Thursday night, Friday night, and Saturday night are all sold out at Mandingo Night before 7pm on Wednesday, and the new head teller Jeanie is starting to book tickets up to two weeks in advance. Wives are taking their husbands to strip clubs, online dating and mating sites are crashing from the heavy traffic, and America tilts more European in its sexual attitudes in a single 24 hour period.

The armies of hate are on the march too. Preachers rail against the nuns who have joined the "FreeTheNipple!" campaign in California, demanding they be excommunicated. "Sodomy is on the rise! It could happen to you! It could happen to your sons!" shout the televangelists so far in the closet they can see Narnia. "Blacks now openly raping white women, details at 11" the news channel proclaims, showing white women struggling in the arms of black men at night clubs whose hands are all over their breasts and pussies (mostly bouncers throwing their drunk asses out of the club) - usually in slow motion. Battle lines are being drawn. It is 1861 all over again, on a shorter schedule.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Leigh and Cayla ring the buzzer at the Smiths entrance, only to find they are not on the list. Some of the black thugs start making towards them, in wolfpack encircling mode, knowing full well if they can snatch up these pretty bitches, they will never go to the police about being forced to have sex with lots and lots of black men, not realizing the difference between choice and rape is a crucial one.

"Oh, here it is. You didn't get processed correctly last night. Please go straight to the examination room after you disrobe." they are buzzed in as the wolves close in, too late to catch this pair of beauties. But they are efficient predators. They will wait, and they will hate, and their anger at being left out will grow. Soon they will be able to catch their prey.

The Smith working the locker room and door buzzer, a very cute little petite brunette with freckles says "You just gonna leave your clothes like that? On the floor like you just stepped out of your panties to get fucked?"

Pointing to the lockers, with badges clearly displaying the sexual level of accomplishment on the ID's hanging from them, Leigh says "We don't have locker assignments, ID's, or anything else yet." The Smith responds "Shit! That's right too! Everything was so fucked up last night with Elmore running things.", then adds "Pretty pussies though. Hope I get to taste them real well someday soon." Cayla replies "Thanks." as she blushes, and they bustle off to the examination room.

Toneeyah waits for them in the examination room, sitting on a round stool like at an exam room, or a bar. She is crossing and un-crossing her thighs as if her subconscious is trying to rub herself off, scribbling on a clipboard as they knock and enter. To her right is a full figured white girl, with long straight black hair. Her breasts are slightly 'bloopy', completely natural, and every bit as full as her own Leigh sees immediately. Her pussy hair is trimmed into a arrow above her slit, clean shaved on the lips, with a bold print tattoo 'Big Black Cock ONLY' just atop the inverted pyramid. Her ass is so tight Leigh guesses hammers would bounce off of it unnoticed, just like Toneeyah's. She wondered how Dashaun would feel, stroking into her undoubtably tight pussy, wondering if he already had, wondering if Elmore ever had, or Carl, or Marcus...

"Smith Leigh, Smith Cayla, this is my administrative assistant, Smith Donna." The XO says formally, as Cayla examines her competition for 'Princess of the Dark'. Big fucking tits. Mouth like Dracula's cum sucking bitch. Face that never had a non-erotic thought in the past year, perhaps in her whole lifetime. Ass to die for. Literally to die for, probably snaps cocks in half with merely a twitch, much less a sustained clench. She is going to have to beg Elmore to pick another bull and take turns ravishing the two of them. Could she just give up her Manager of Marketing position, to be assigned to sit under her desk and lick her out all day, fucking their bulls all night? Inquiring minds want to know...

"Why are you talking so formally? God, I had your pussy on my tongue for hours last night." Leigh wonders aloud.

"Because for exactly three more minutes and 57 seconds I am XO. Then I become Smith Toneeyah, all my position and privilege wiped away like a sand castle at the beach. I hate that bastard Elmore for wrecking my sandcastle. Yet I am so very, very glad he is teaching me his lessons and loving me with his magical cock!"

"Are you begging for more, baby?" Elmore asks as he and Dashaun arrive.

"Always. Anytime. Anywhere." Toneeyah says gleefully, as she wraps herself around him, fondling his muscular ass. "Dashaun!" Leigh springs up to kiss him, as Cayla, frozen, can't decide whether to join Toneeyah and Elmore, her true bull, or Dashaun and Leigh, her lesbian lover. 'Well, aren't we all lovers now?' she thinks.

"These are the new training manuals. Donna is very good. Did you know she can type and fuck at the same time?" Elmore brags, as Tonneyah feels his cock stiffen against her belly and files that notice for future reference in her mental filing cabinet.

Donna blushes, and her nipples stiffen. "Don't be telling tales out of school, Elmore. Besides, it isn't you who fucked her while she took 'dicktation'". The XO says as she returns to scribbling standing up while writing, clipboard on the stool, finishing the last of her paperwork. Cayla is convinced bricks would explode into dust if thrown at Toneeyah's ass, and envies Leigh for getting to lick her out almost all night long last night. Another gift to beg Elmore for, ASAP.

Donna blushes an even darker shade of red, and her nipples are so stiff they must be ringing like gongs with each heartbeat. Leigh and Cayla see this and smile at each other. 'Gotcha!' they both think, without knowing how to use it just yet.

"Smith Donna, can you teach another Smith to type and fuck? I have a candidate who would be perfect for that type of training." the XO asks brightly, solving a logistical problem.

"I don't know ma'am, I've never tried." she says, trying to figure out how to do it. She is now shifting from foot to foot, unconsciously rubbing herself off.

"It's pumpkin time. Smiths, present kneeling. Donna and Cayla, on my cock. Leigh and Toneeyah on Dashaun's." Elmore cackles.

Toneeyah does the spread her legs with her hands, pulls her hands slowly up her legs to open up her pussy lips, hands up over her stomach to her breasts, pulling hard on the nipples (and pinching them too) before resting behind her back routine that Mandy taught her. Her mouth slides onto Dashaun's cock shaft, corn cobbing his cock, dueling with Leigh's, as their hands join to fondle his balls. Their other hands join in stroking the base of his cock. Their tongues duel all the way up his shaft, providing lubrication for the stroking, until they reach the tip, one licking below the shaft, the other atop the helmet, then switching, as their hands piston up and down.

"Damn you're hot! I see you got to be XO on merit alone!" Dashaun cries out. 'You ain't seen nothin' yet, boy. Wait until I get your fine ass alone some day.' Toneeyah thinks to herself.

"As did her administrative assistant." Elmore replies as Cayla and Donna are taking turns seeing who can deep throat more of Elmore's impressive fucktool.

"Your Smith is no slouch, Dashaun; and Elmore, you bastard, I had two more minutes as XO and you tricked me into sucking cock on my knees!" Toneeyah almost yells.

"Didn't you spend a good part of this morning sucking my cock? Tell me you don't crave sucking cock and I'll give you back XO all night. But just for tonight, and you'll miss all the fun training I have planned." Elmore giggles.

"Hmmmpf." is all Toneeyah can muster as a reply, her mouth and tongue trying to copy what she saw Leigh do to Elmore the last time they were in this room, on Dashuan's wonderful cock.

"Oh, fuck I'm going to cum..." Dashaun cries out.

"Oh no, no, NO you're not, big boy." Toneeyah grabs his ball sack and pulls it down hard, holding it away from his body.

"I'm good." Elmore says as he backs away, not wanting to have his balls yanked.

"What did you do?" Dashaun looks at her, amazed, just a little bit of pre-cum dribbling from the tip of his cock. Her tongue darts out to lick it up playfully, as she smiles.

"Old whore trick my mother taught me, sucking on one of her Johns who didn't want to pay her. Told him if he ever got over his blue balls, or had the money to pay her, she'd make it worth his while, but she expected to be paid for that night, and the night he came back. He was the most loyal customer who paid before every session after that." Toneeyah winks.

"Your momma was no whore, Toneeyah. She was the prettiest woman I ever saw until the day you came back from college, much less when you were all butch and buff coming back from your stint in the military, and she was the most passionate woman too. She gave like there was an endless source of light inside her, and that light was snuffed out long before it should have been." Elmore objects.

"I know. But she loved that story. Made her bridge club laugh every time she told it." Toneeyah almost cried, then said "Time for pictures!"

Elmore knew full well Toneeyah never met her mother, much less ever saw her at a bridge club, because her mother was gunned down days after she was born, but he could see the pain and he let it go.

Pulling two old style southern belle dresses, with cutouts for the breasts and a white belt to hold the skirt, she says "Ok, Elmore in front of Cayla, Dashaun behind." Leigh helped Cayla get the dress, slyly copping a few feels of her girlfriend along the way. Toneeyah directed "More breasts, I can't see the breasts.", having pulled out a Canon T5i, connected to a laptop.

"Unless you've got some chicken cutlets there isn't anymore." Leigh answers.

"Fuck you very much, dear friend." Cayla snarls.

"Use the bustier built in the dress." Donna suggests.

"That's works. Got nipple showing. OK, Dashuan, tip only in the twat, Elmore, fingertips on the nipples, no, underneath... that's it, no, that's not it. Cayla dear, turn your bum a bit and slide the left leg forward, show that big black cock in your pussy. Ummmm. Oh Yeah! THAT'S IT!. Two close ups and we are done. Elmore, don't go floppy on me now. Oh GOD, that's hot with your tongue like that. Dashaun, one ping only Vasili. Yep, one stroke. That's good and wet. Somebody's very happy about getting fucked tonight. Ok, got it. Next!"

Smith Donna says "Why do you say that silly 'one ping only' every time?"

"It's from the movie 'Red October', when Captain Ramius has to declare his intention to defect and give themselves up completely, without betraying their location to everybody. Also, Smith's have been fantasizing - some for years - about having a big black cock in them. Now they have been fucked, and that memory has to last them until they get far enough through their training." Toneeyah says.

"We don't starve their pussies no more. Feed 'em all the meat they can take the first night. Take their big black cock hunger and turn it into big black cock fever. Won't never be enough cock for you ladies now." Elmore brags. Toneeyah looks inside herself, and knows that is true, and will always be true for her from now on. Not just Elmore's magical cock, but every single hot black man within her reach. Maybe a few of the cool ones could be heated up and served warm too. If that doesn't work, she'll just have to devour them raw. Yes, she sees her reflection in the examination room and for the first time sees herself as a black cock slut, fully in the grips of black cock fever, just like her sister Smiths. And she is proud.

Leigh takes the position for the pictures, and click, click, click it is done. "Damn that's hot!" is all that is said, and by Donna, who is sporting some very stiff nipples.

The dresses simply are too big for Toneeyah, but they finally find one in the back closet that they can make work. Elmore lines up in front of her, Dashuan behind her, and Leigh objects "That isn't the way it happened. Dashaun didn't fuck her, Elmore did. And a tremendous achievement it was too. I know, I was there. I licked her clit the whole time."

"Bragging much?" Cayla taunts.

"Y'all shut the fuck up! These pictures are promises, not usually established fact. They were used for blackmail in the early days, and later for the Smith's to jill off to during their training. But Leigh is correct, Elmore should be in her twat, and Dashaun in her mouth. These are going to be very famous pictures around here." Donna says brightly as Toneeyah blushes, another part of her sand castle washed out to sea. Everyone would see, everyone would know, suddenly Toneeyah felt an even greater kinship with her fellow Smiths, all of the shame and the lust and the hopefulness mixing together. She is beginning to like what Elmore did to her more and more.

Click, click, click, and the new badges are printed, a close up of their faces sucking black cock, on the back pictures of them sucking off their bulls and getting fucked last night. Their full name is in big bold letter on the front, on the back in small print it says their name, then 'Service Member In Training for Hospitality', 'In Good Standing', 'Mouth and Cunt', 'Fucked and Licked*', 'Property of Elmore', or in Leigh's case, 'Property of Dashaun'"

"Smiths Leigh, Cayla, and Toneeyah, please step on the scale on your way out to the lockers to take care of your belongings. Leave the door to the hall open so that the rest of Monday Night's recruits can be processed correctly." Smith Donna says firmly, but Toneeyah knew there is a dig in there meant just for her.

"Smiths, after your belongings are taken care of, present standing in the fuck room, using the new standard presentation as demonstrated by Smith Toneeyah. Dismissed." Elmore commands.

12