Mandingo Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
863 Followers

"Wha-wha-What?" Leigh's hot thoughts of giving herself to Dashaun, just like she would have given herself to Shemar Moore, skitters off into the ditch.

"That's right, baby. The clothes stay on tonight. Until you have paid for your membership fee, we are on this side of the glass. Tomorrow, I go to work in the blowjob training room, and if it isn't you, maybe Cayla will be there for me." Dashaun taunts.

"I'll do it right the fuck now. How much is the fee?" Leigh struggles to pull free to go back through security.

"Won't help to struggle. The fee is 1000$ cash only. And even if you had that in your purse, they don't process new recruits except between 6 and 7pm." Dashaun soothes as he fondles her breasts, kissing her neck.

"Besides, we can do this tonight." Dashaun says as his right hand goes down under her hem like a moisture seeking missile, right under the panties, to find her hot wet pussy lips open and encouraging. His fingers continue on, right up into her tight channel, as his thumb starts to flick her clit. His left hand starts pinching her nipples, as her hips roll in greeting to his soft wide lips and tongue imbued with the god of snakes penetrating her mouth.

"Is it true?" Cayla asks, "I can't pay off the bet until tomorrow? And then I have to pay a grand for the privilege of doing it naked in front of whoever is here watching?" she says in between panting from being so close to cumming.

"Oh baby, I know it's twisted, but we have tonight to get to know each other. I miss your sweet lips when they don't kiss me, and you can feel how much my cock wants to meet them!" Marcus soothes, then turns the knife even deeper. "You know, it won't be just me. The teacher will probably make you do Dashaun too, just to make sure you can handle someone that thick."

"He's bigger than you?" she asks eagerly.

Running his left hand up her back, he deftly unsnaps her bra, then his hand darts around to start tweaking her B sting conical tits, nipple by nipple, as his right hand slides down inside her panties to cup her ass, almost copping a feel of his own hard cock before it too darts around her front, still inside her panties, to literally give her the finger. His thumb curls back up to finger her clit as he brags "In my first line to you, I was inside your panties. Then I fucked your mind - hard. Now I'm inside you, and you never want me to stop."

"No please - don't ever stop." Cayla begs.

"Dashaun's cock is thicker than mine. My cock is longer than his. And if you beg me to let you suck us both I'll make sure that happens tomorrow night after you pay for the privilege. But make sure you do it right, because the teacher will make you eat her out until you do." Marcus grins as he fucks her mind hard once again. Cayla grunts and groans as her hips thrust in frantic spasms and then she is a rag doll draped over the rail, and Marcus's hand is full of her goo. He thinks about where to put it, then laughs as he wipes it over her breasts. The smell of hot pussy right under her nose the rest of the night - this is going to be fun!

Reaching back to grab Dashaun's cock, Leigh found it is as thick as her wrist, and twice the length of any cock she has ever felt inside her. 'What would it feel like inside me?' she asks herself, to her own hips bucking, going bang-bang-bang against the rail, coming so hard she too passes out and drapes over the rail. Dashaun takes his hand full of goo and fondles Cayla's tits thoroughly. The scent of her best friend would do her libido some good, he chuckles.

"So is our work here done? Do we go find some hot new bitches?" Marcus gloats.

"The sign says there aren't any. It's Monday night, fool." Dashaun taunts back, pointing to the "Now Serving" sign above the door. "Besides, you know they won't let new ones in unless they can have that special one on one attention."

"Not gonna find hotter bitches nohow." Marcus observes.

"True dat. Just sorry I won't be the first black cock inside her pussy." Dashaun sighs wistfully.

"At least we will get their membership services fees." Marcus observes.

"Nice bonus, that. Especially when they reach the higher levels." Dashaun hoped.

The girls start to come around, and Dashaun suggests they go back up to the lounge. "But we are having fun HERE." Cayla objects.

"There's fun to be had upstairs too. Let the bad boy show you how." Marcus urges.

Walking back into the trailer, Leigh starts to notice things she never noticed before. Maybe she didn't look, maybe it wasn't happening then, she told herself. But now she saw it, with her own eyes. Couples slow dancing, each with a hand in the other's crotch. Security came by and shone the flashlight at where they are joined, but it reveals nothing but cloth. One woman at a table has her panties down to her knees, to give her partner easy access, he roughly pulled her up, pulled up her dress, and shines his flashlight to spotlight her pussy.

"Is this what you wanted everybody to see? Your hot wet pussy? How hot you get rubbing and begging for black cock? We'll, now we've all seen it! Now pay for the privilege, or cover up. Next time I catch you in here with your pussy out of your panties, I'll ban you for life." he says coldly to gasps from the crowd.

"God, if he only said he would have fucked me first I would have done it." Cayla wistfully observes, then we all laugh. We sit at one of the empty tables.

"So what's up with the lame refreshments?" Leigh asks.

"They symbolize what you get on this side. You get to suck on little weenies. Your sex is tame white bread sex. If you are starving, it's better than nothing. But nothing like the rich deeply satisfying chocolate you get on the other side." Dashaun chuckles.

"So what's up with the Dr. Pepper?" Cayla asks.

"The First Teacher - Gladys, God rest her soul - she was a nurse, and she liked horrible, horrible puns. So she wanted to put white women in their place. A place where they could crave putting a Dark Doctors Pecker in their mouth all night long and still want to beg for it!" Marcus says as they laugh.

"So do you guys work all week long?" Leigh asks.

"Five days on, two days off, just like everyone else. Hey, want to switch it up?" Dashaun answers and asks.

"Sure!" Marcus says enthusiastically, pulling Leigh to her feet. His hand on her back guides her out to the dance floor, as Dashaun takes Cayla to the far side.

Leigh caught it right away. "Are you splitting us up on purpose?" she accuses.

"Got that straight bitch. Don't struggle, Dashaun's doing the exact same thing to her right at this very moment." Marcus says as he turns her to see for herself. His left arm holds her waist tightly, his right hand grasps her tit firmly.

"I think you should let go. I think I want to leave." Leigh objects.

"I think you should go too bitch. That way Dashaun and I can double team Cayla all through her training. Her hot mouth that used to make your pussy come - well that will be off limits for her once you leave and get banned for life. No sex outside the club members, rule #1". Marcus says coldly.

"Are you really that cold and unfeeling a bastard?" Leigh wonders aloud.

"I am a bastard, just like my Daddy. My family tends to fuck other people's women. Un-feeling? Feel this, bitch." He takes Leigh's hand and roughly shoves it down his pants.

"Think about that chocolate fuckstick in your tight little pussy, and you will never think of me coldly again." Marcus observes as her resistance melts.

"As I was saying, the club has rules. Rule #2, blacks are members, and white's service members. Cayla came twice tonight imagining going down on a black woman. But she will have to service the men, just like you will have to service the women. If that's a deal breaker for you, then there's the door." Marcus points emphatically.

"It's hardly a deal breaker for either one of us, which you would know if you were a better judge of women." Leigh relaxes, as she fondles his cock and balls, both twice the size of anything she's had in her hands before, slick with sweat and precum. 'What would it feel like inside me? Inquiring minds (and overheated pussies) want to know' she thinks to herself.

"I'm a great judge of women. I picked you and Dashaun picked Cayla, when you were trying to talk over the cashier. Poor Elmore. You're going to enjoy fucking his 14 inch cock, takes him forever to blast a load. That brings me to Rule #3. You refuse to service a member, and you get banned for life. From this point on, in your soul, you know you are black owned. The question is if you have the courage to live it. Dashaun picked Cayla because he didn't think you had the courage to say 'Fuck the World' and live life like you want to, but he knew Cayla would. I believe in you, and I want you to make Dashaun believe in you too." Marcus kisses her deeply, his lips surprisingly soft, his tongue just as insistent and gifted as Dashaun's. His fingers find her channel, slick and open, then reverse, as his thick thumb plunges into her seam, his fingers making 'cum hither' motions across her slit.

She is crazy with desire as she realizes his cock is longer than Dashaun's, and it would be perfect up her tight arse while Elmore fills her pussy and Dashaun her throat. White hot, the image is engraved in her memory, tattooed onto her clit by Marcuses fingers, as her pussy throbs on his fingers. It is a titanic climax, leaving her knees shaking, but for the first time that night, leaving her standing. Marcus starts bucking his hips, and she realizes she has actually jerked him off and the cum is squirting all over her arm, her dress, his shirt. Then it is like a wave, she can hear grunting and thrusting and everybody is getting off. Dashaun and Cayla are holding each other like lovers, slow dancing to Marvin Gaye's message of 'Sexual Healing' playing softly in the background.

"What do I have to do?" Leigh says softly, as Marcus holds her close.

"God, you don't have to do anything, you're wonderful." he gushes.

"No, I mean about Dashaun." Leigh corrects.

"Oh, that. Go to him. Cut in. Lick my cum off your arm and lick his cum off his shirt. Kiss him and tell him you are coming back for him tomorrow, and spend the rest of the night stroking his cock so he believes it. Then just before closing, go dance with Cayla. Go kiss her with the taste of our cum in your mouth, and make her come right on the dance floor in front of everybody. That is my first official command. Do it or don't ever come back. I believe in you. Come back for me." Marcus urges.

The room reeks of hot pussy and cum, the fuck fragrances mingling in the air as she crosses the room. Dashaun is holding Cayla by the neck, his long left arm outstretched as her back arches. His right hand is down her panties, pistoning in and out of her pussy in a frantic rhythm no one could mistake. He is not dancing with her, he is hand fucking her with her clothes on. Leigh knows what will make Cayla come, she's been doing it for years. She positions herself behind Cayla, quickly grabbing her stiff nipples and tweaking them hard. Cayla is bucking now, her hips matching every thrust of Dashaun's hand, as she lets out an orgasmic scream "A-i-i-i-yah!". Suddenly Leigh feels like she has revealed too much, betrayed her friend, with all the eyes in her part of the club upon them. Dashaun pulls them close as Security arrives.

"Everything cool here? I heard somebody scream." he says, flashing the flashlight throughout the crowd.

"That was me. I got a little over excited when my friend startled me." Cayla says smoothly.

"Good, good. Now miss -" he points the light point blank at Leigh's face, "don't you be twisting your friend's titty's off. I know a titty twisting scream when I hear it and that damn sure was one. Don't do it no more tonight. I need to be able to suck on them later this week."

"Yes, sir, I'll be a good girl." Leigh smiles and giggles.

"I doubt that. I doubt that very much. You're as bad as they come missy, and I wanna make you cum so bad I can hardly think straight. So y'all pretend to behave yourselves." he warns playfully.

"God, you're right! Damn, you're hung!" Cayla says as she seeks out his hard shaft between his legs, unzipping his fly to reach inside.

Marcus appears over his shoulder "Carl, I'll spot you at Security, Give me your vest and you can have as many dances as it takes."

Cayla pulls Leigh over to kiss her, guiding her hands down into Carl's pants - one of Leigh's, one of Cayla's, one of Leigh's - with Carl's huge knob still above them. They start fisting his cock slowly, Cayla using her left hand to rub the knob. Carl is longer than Marcus and thicker than Dashaun. Leigh puts a mark on her mental calendar to spend a day worshiping his cock. Carl's hands extend, his thick fingers filling up their tight pussies, as the entire crowd picks up of the huge wave of orgasmic energy they are generating.

Cayla is trying to decide which she would like more, Carl in her mouth, Carl in her pussy, or Carl in her ass. She settles on Marcus in her ass, while Carl fills her pussy, and Dashaun her mouth. Not to leave anyone out, She imagines Elmore grunting into Leigh, filling her with his cum after a marathon fuckfest, while Cayla skillfully guides her friend to orgasm after orgasm, flicking her clit with her fingers and twisting her puffy nipples - hard. She almost climaxes from the fantasy.

Dashaun never leaves the huddle with Leigh and Kayla, simply moving his fingers down their sweet tight asses until he is inside their panties to thrust his fingers into them from behind - until Carl starts putting his greedy fingers into their hot slick twats. Dashaun knows from experience that there isn't going to be room for both of them. Kissing them isn't an option, Carl is joining their kiss, turning it into a threeway. So he does the only thing left to do. His arms tunnel like snakes underneath the dresses, half taking them off because they are skin tight, catching on his elbows, in effect pulling them up to their stomachs, showing off their panties - and Carl's hands inside them - to the crowd. But his real targets are the nipples, and he tweaks them hard.

The orgasm bomb detonates, Carl, Leigh, and Cayla grunting, as everyone else joins them, after having watched the buildup as they stroke each other off. Leigh jerks, and Carl's cock comes right out of his boxers, spraying come all over her dress, Cayla's dress, Carl's shirt and pants. Leigh thinks to herself 'This dress will never come clean', closely followed by 'I'm never going to clean this dress!'.

Carl says "Oh, shit! I've got to change." to which Leigh replies "I'll help."

Carl ducks into the men's room, after grabbing his change of clothes from his locker, Leigh follows him inside.

"No funny business. I change. I replace Marcus." Carl says sternly.

"I'm just here to collect your clothes so we can clean them for you." Leigh soothes. She is just as glad he did it quickly, as his body - except for that magnificent cock - didn't turn her on at all.

"Here. Go." Carl says brusquely.

Leigh took the pants, and put them in Cayla's locker. She then put the shirt - with most of the cum on it - in her locker. She double checks the sizes, because she is going to have to buy new ones. Carl is never getting these back!

Sauntering back, she sees Marcus and Dashaun sandwiching Kayla, as she dances with them, hands in their pants, her panties still on display. Dashaun is kissing Cayla, as Marcus rubs his cock through his thin pants on her panty clad ass. Made Leigh a little sorry she had 'adjusted' her dress on the way to the men's room. But she slid up behind Dashaun and reaches down to slowly fist his cock along with Kayla. This is not what they did to Carl. This is slower, more loving, even deeply caring intimate touching.

Cayla pulls back at the end of the song, turns around then reaches back to pull Dashaun into her rear. She starts kissing Marcus and fisting his cock. Leigh gets the message and slides around behind Marcus, fisting his cock as she pulls up her dress to show off her panties. At the end of the song, Cayla pulls herself out, turns Leigh to face Dashaun, pushing them together, then pushing Marcus into her rear. Cayla then slides behind Dashaun, slowly stroking his cock with Leigh. The remainder of the night, each song, they change it up just like that, Leigh with Dashaun, Marcus on her rear with Cayla and Leigh stroking Dashaun's thick cock, then turning Leigh to Marcus, and stroking his long cock while Dashaun thrust his cock on her panty clad rear. Then it is Cayla with Dashaun, Marcus on her rear with Cayla and Leigh stroking Dashaun's thick cock, then turning Cayla to Marcus, and stroking his long cock while Dashaun thrusts his cock on her panty clad rear.

"1:45, Last call. Make your reservations now." The loudspeaker announced.

"Reservations?" Leigh asks, pulling her tongue out of Marcus's mouth, realizing that all the other couples have doubled up just like they had.

"Yeah, it is a guarantee to hold you a choice spot, like booking a room. Tomorrow at 6pm it is first come, first served, unless you have a reservation." Dashaun answered.

"Then get my panty clad ass to the reservation booth!" Cayla cries out, dragging Dashaun, Marcus, and Leigh hand in hand behind her.

They almost run down the ramp to the cashiers booth, the curtain now pulled back to show the heavily armored teller booth. Elmore greets them warmly "Looks like you girls had a great time."

"We did indeed, we did indeed." Cayla bubbles.

Looking directly at Leigh, Elmore said "Miss, if I told you you have a great pair of tits and a very hot pussy, would you hold it against me?"

Leigh quickly replies "Elmore, I'm looking forward to holding my hot pussy against your throbbing hard cock for as long as it takes for you to cum inside me."

"You know my name! I never told you my name! Boys, have you been telling tales out of school?" he says sternly, looking right at Dashaun and Marcus.

"Yes, sir, we have." they admit shyly.

"That's a serious infraction, young men. Head teacher will hear about it and you both best be ready for a spanking." Elmore scolds them.

"Yes sir." they said softly.

"You do spankings here too?" Cayla says brightly.

"Spank you, whip you, whatever gets you off. But mostly cock worship. Well, the teachers make sure lots of pussy worship goes on too." he says casually.

"That's so hot." Leigh groans involuntarily, as the image of Dashaun whipping her while being 'forced' to service Elmore and Carl at each end makes her very wobbily.

"What was that miss? Want to cancel your reservation?" Elmore laughs.

"HELL NO! Not even if you whipped me!" Leigh thunders back.

"Then I'm going to need your credit card, miss." Elmore says softly.

"Credit card, credit card!" Leigh yells, running to the curtain now blocking off the pathway to security, yanks it aside, and runs to stand in front of Carl, followed by a dozen or so other women.

"May I have access to my locker, kind sir?" Leigh says loudly, as she winks at Carl.

"I don't know miss, you have been a bit of a troublemaker tonight. Are you leaving?" Carl asks playfully, with a wink.

"Oh, no sir. My girlfriend and I are joining. We want full member access and need our credit cards to book a reservation." Leigh says breathlessly.

"You will have to have your girlfriend get her own. Your want access to your own, just be nice to me. Member access starts with security." Carl says playfully, with another wink.

"Why, yes kind sir, it does." Leigh says as she mashes her boobs into his thick arm, his hand touching her flooded cunt through her soaked panties, as she left room for all the other women to see her reach in to unzip his zipper, and grasp his massive fucktool. She kisses him, winks and says softly in his ear "One day I'm going to worship your cock until you make me stop."

craigool
craigool
863 Followers