Mandingo Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
861 Followers

"Next!" he calls out as he winks at her.

Leigh grabs the card and hurries back to Cayla, facing a row of young, handsome black men grinning from ear to ear. "Carl says you have to get your own credit card. Just be nice to him, like everybody else."

Cayla stares hotly at her "What did you do?"

"Me, I didn't do anything!" Leigh puts up her best 'I'm an angel' face.

"C'mon, bitch. This is Cayla. I know how your pussy wriggles on my tongue when you try to lie to me and tell me you didn't cum! So what did you do?" Cayla demands.

"Well, you are going to have to be VERY nice to Carl to get your card. That's all I'm going to say." Leigh huffs, and turns back to Elmore "You needed my card?"

"Yes ma'am. 1000$ is your reservation deposit, swipe your card, then enter your pin. That's a good girl. Now be here no later than 6pm tomorrow. 5:59, the door opens. 6:01, the door closes and you must wait until the next day. Your reservation is confirmed, you will have second choice." Elmore says warmly.

"But I was here first!" Leigh objects.

"No, another woman made her reservation hours ago, 9:35pm. So just be ready, have the 1000$ cash in a white envelope, and don't wear anything you can't take off quickly. You won't be needing it anyway. Besides, she probably won't choose Marcus or Dashaun. But I can't guarantee it. Next!" Elmore says firmly.

Dashaun takes her back up to the empty lounge, slides both his hands under her panty covered ass and whispers in her ear, even though there is no one else there. "Tonight, you are hot, and you want it. But tomorrow is going to come and the reality of what you are about to do will hit you. Just remember my kiss, my hands on you, how I make you feel. How naughty you were tonight, with Marcus and Carl. How naughty you want to be with me, with Marcus, with Carl, and even Elmore. Touch yourself when you think of these things. Touch yourself and remember how I touch you." The he slides his hands down and around, so that her panties are half off, plunging his thumbs into her cunt, fingering her clit in fast little light touches that has her on the brink of orgasm. Then over, wave after wave of orgasms, as she walks her mind into each of those images and all the others she had fantasized about throughout the night. His thumbs are splitting her open like a cock, and he is in her, he owns her. The room starts filling up as the final overtures are made by each of the men to the women as they dance. Marcus and Cayla rush in, as he quickly gives her his own version of 'the close'. Then Leigh sees Cayla, and pulls her to her, sticking three fingers up her sweet snatch, thumbing her clit, kissing her hard, and tweaking her nipples with her free hand. The men close around them and rub their huge cocks on their tight panty clad asses, as they drift onto a sea of orgasms.

"2 AM Closing time! You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Leigh says her goodbye to Dashaun, kissing him as he grabs her ass hard with both hands, taking full possession of it. Cayla kisses Marcus deeply, as he does the same to her. Then they switch, Marcus deep throating Leigh with his tongue while he tweaks her nipples, leaving little twitches in her hips that would plague her the rest of the night. Dashaun simply kisses Cayla softly, wrapping his arms around her, holding her tight.

"C'mon you two troublemakers! Take your hands off their cocks so you can put your mouths on them tomorrow! Get your hot tight asses home and rest up. You're going to need it!"

Leigh and Cayla walk hand in hand to the lockers, and then out into the parking lot to her Lexus. Two cop cars sit on either side of the parking lot, leaving Leigh with a profound feeling of safety. Tomorrow is tomorrow, but at least she has Mandingo Night to remember.

craigool
craigool
861 Followers