Mandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the door opened, the two girls looked up from their lovemaking, and both smiled when they saw the guy behind Mandy.

"hi Bill, who's your friend?" said the blonde, slipping off the brunettes body.

"She hasn't told me her name", said the man, who obviously was Bill. "I caught her having a peek at you two ladies and she seemed rather interested in what the two of you were doing. Perhaps one of you could show her the ropes?"

"I'd love to!", said the brunette "She's hot, and sexy as anything!"

With this the brunette took hold of Mandy's hand and led her to the bench. She sat down next to Mandy, still holding her hand.

"Hi. My name is Sarah. Is this your first time with another girl?"

"It is, I've never even wanted to try until I saw you two like that together. My name is Mandy, and you are very beautiful. Would you mind if I kissed you?"

"Why thank you Mandy! And I was just about to suggest the same thing."

Mandy and Sarah slid into each other's arms, their slippery bodies making their caressing easier, as their mouths found each other, and their tongues became entwined. Their hands were wandering all over each other's voluptuous bodies, stroking each other's ass's, breasts, and faces. Sarah had a great body, tanned all over and soft as silk.

Her breasts were about the same size as Mandy's but she was a good three inches shorter, making them appear much bigger in comparison. Mandy was adoring the situation, loving the feel of Sarah's hands all over her body, her touch was so gentle, it tantalized her senses and left her gasping for more. Before she knew it, Sarah was giving her an all over tongue bath, licking the damp sweat and steam from her body, replacing it with her own fiery heat. Mandy looked down, amazed at Sarah as she licked her breasts and fondled her ass.

The sensation was incredible, as the warmth of her body was pressed up against her, the smoothness of her skin could only be marvelled at. Sarah firmly pulled Mandy's legs apart, kissing her thighs, her damp hair sticking to Mandy's legs. Mandy gasped as she realized Sarah's intent, as Sarah began to kiss her sex.

Her tongue was slowly stroking her, probing her lips and teasing her clit. Mandy was amazed, unaware that another woman could give her such pleasure. Not only that, but she had never felt so natural. It felt good to be naked, hot and wet with this woman, giving her her body, feeling the pleasure of her tongue.

Sarah was completely unaware of Mandy's thoughts, she was just concentrating on enjoying Mandy's body, and making sure Mandy was enjoying hers! Mandy's concentration on her pleasure was broken by a groan from the bench beside her, where she realized Bill was enjoying the other girl's company, as she held her ankle's as he penetrated her from behind, standing up. The girl was as sexy as Sarah, blonde and petite, with smaller breasts, and with much whiter creamier skin.

"I don't even know your name and I want to kiss you" said Mandy.

The girl could only smile as Mandy twisted in her seat, holding Sarah's head in her legs as she began to kiss the beautiful blonde bisexual. Before she knew what she was doing, Mandy had slid onto the ground, taking the girls with her, finishing in the 69 position with the blonde, with Mandy on her back, looking up at Bill's massive cock slamming into her pussy.

As she stared at this awesome sight, she felt her first orgasm of the day, as both Sarah and the girl began to go to town on her pussy. As she cried out in ecstasy, she saw the vein on Bill's cock pulse with the first spurt of his orgasm, as he released his sticky load into the blonde. Mandy, as was her wont, pushed her face up to the girl's cunt and began to slick out all of his cum, leaving her clean and satisfied. Mandy liked it. It gave cum a new heady flavour, and the pleasure of having herself licked out while she tasted it was adorable. As Bill's cock began to harden at the sight, Mandy knew she'd be in there with these three for a while....

Noel walked into the showers about an hour after Mandy, wondering if she had gotten lost. He had decided to have a shower himself before leaving for home, and was hoping he could get some privacy with Mandy before they went back to the house. He realized he didn't have much chance for it when he saw the commotion in the private shower.

As he walked in he was greeted to quite a sight. Mandy was kneeling on the floor of the room, surrounded by at least five of his co-workers. They were all naked, sitting on the benches of the room. The two girls, Sarah and Ashley, were doing their best to revive some of them, by sucking greedily on their cocks, but to no avail, and it was patently obvious that Mandy had worn out all of the men there.

Her face was a mess. Cum was stuck in her hair, her make up was all over the place, she had streaks of man-juice on her hands, tits and face, and was leisurely masturbating herself in a lazy satisfied manner, as if she were on her own and not naked in front of half of Noel's office. It was such a horny sight. Noel's new lover had apparently taken it on herself to satisfy any and every man that had come in for a shower in the last hour. Her eye's opened and she looked up at Noel with a smile.

"I think I need another shower before we go back to yours Noel" was all she said, and Noel helped her stand, taking her through to the cubicles, where he sat her down and washed her off. Mandy woke up a little in the shower, coming out of her stupor to give Noel a passionate kiss. Once Mandy was all clean, they grabbed towels and strolled back to Noel's office.

"We'll get dressed and then head back to mine if that's ok?" said Noel.

"Ok" said Mandy, "but first you should tell me about what you do here. Besides, I don't want to get dressed until I'm dry."

"Its very boring. I'd much rather we spent our time together doing something we both enjoy. Suffice to say, thanks to hard work and good luck, I don't really have to work too hard any more, and people are happy with what I do."

"Did I mention I used to be a secretary?" said Mandy. "I was quite good at it, though my previous boss never appreciated the full range of my talents"

"I'm sure he wanted to", said Noel.

Mandy slid her naked body onto Noel's lap, her towel was long since discarded, and gently straddled him. She could feel the towel around his waist and legs being pushed up into her as Noel became aroused. She kissed him passionately, and then stood up.

"I always wanted to be a proper dirty secretary" she said. "I don't have the outfit with me today, but I will be that for you one day"

Noel stood up too, dropping the towel to the floor.

"Prove it then Mandy. Get up on my desk and let me take you from behind."

Suffice to say, Mandy did not need to be asked twice, and very soon she was enjoying the feeling of Noel's rock hard piston ramming into her from behind. Noel didn't waste any time on pleasantries, and preceded to orgasm into her without even asking her if she minded. Mandy obviously didn't, though she did insist on giving Noel a thank you blowjob for the sex. Noel again rewarded her with a mouthful of hot salty cum, and Mandy dreamily reached climax as he did.

Mandy and Noel... had a very busy afternoon....